Last train to Morioh (josuke...

By Nani_is_Nani

πŸ’«fixing spelling errors πŸ’« Y/n is a young girl who lost her father at a very young age, Muhammad Avdol. Muh... More

"Goodnight Dad..."
"proud of you"
"America Delinquent"
"What the hell did you say about my hair?"
"Let's go Hunting"
Aerials
Aerials pt2
" I'm Shigekiyo Yangu "
"Business"
"Come with me"
"Im sorry"
Cinderlla
Look over here
Heart Father
"Highway Go Go"
"Three Days Grace"
"Last train to Morioh"
⚜️Aerials x reader⚜️

"Mr.Joestar"

8.7K 406 1.8K
By Nani_is_Nani

As your class came to an end. Lunch rolled in. And you expected to have a nice and quiet lunch. You never expected what came next.
———————————————————-

You grabbed your lunch from the lunch line and sat down at a table and began to eat your food.

Quietly eating.
You looked around, your eyes scanned the whole room, you then spotted Josuke with the same two people. Koichi and Okuyasu.

You watched them have conversations from a far. You smiled softly as you see josuke laugh out loud with the cute smile he had.

'Wait, did I really just think that?'
You shook your head as in wanting to get rid of the thought.

you ate your food aggressively as if wanting to eat away the thought.
As you filled your mouth, you heard a boys voice calling you.

You turned around to see a boy, older than you.
You swallowed your food and spoke.

"Hello" you said.

The boy blushed madly as you even noticed him.
"H-hi, my names Akio..." he said shyly.

"Hi, I'm-"

"I already know your name! Your y/n Muhammad, you just transferred from New York" he said cutting you off. You where surprised of how much he already knew about you.

"I'm sorry... what I just did was really creepy, I didn't mean to come out as a stalker" he said nervously.
"I just, I know I just met you and all, but Ive been watching you and you seem like a very sweet girl" he said. Once again, he realized how much of a creep he sounded. He muttered under his breath as he looked away from you.

"God... so stupid.." he said in a low voice. He looked back at you and smiled softly and nervously. He was actually kinda cute, he was quiet tall, not as tall as Josuke. He had light brown hair with orangey colored eyes. They where lovely to stare at all day.

"I just.... god, this is so difficult.. I just wanted to say, that I think that you are the most beautiful, intelligent  and most interesting girl in this school, and I just want to ask... will you go out with me?" He finally said.

You didn't know how to respond, this was so sudden, you felt something warm in your chest, this was the first time someone ever told you that.

You struggled to find words.
"I- I don't know what to say.." you said.

"Hey! I know it's super sudden and it's literally your first day, I won't make you rush your decision, just... just say you'll at least think about it?" He asked so sweetly.

You didn't know what to say, you didn't want to hurt his feelings, but you didn't think you deserved love, your too much of a loner to fit in with someone as handsome as Akio.

"I- I'm sorry, but I have to reject your offer" you told him, avoiding eye contact.
"You're a sweet boy, but I don't think this would work out" you told him.

"O-okay.. that's fine.. thank you for being honest" he said sadly, but he respected your decision.

As he left you alone to eat, you let go of a breath you didn't know you were holding.

Finally alone again, you begin to eat your food.

Before you could even take a bit out of your food, a group of girls sat down at your lonely table. You sighed deeply.

"Please, I've had enough already... I don't want to deal with anymore nonsense" you said.

"Oh, so was Akio asking you out 'nonsense'?" A girl said, you looked at the girls properly. You see that they were upper class-men. The popular group.
You sighed in annoyance.
"What do you want" you said.

"Who do you think you are huh? Some kind of hot shot? No body rejects Akio! He's the most intelligent and hottest guy in this school!" She said.

You rolled your eyes as you realized that shes in those fan girl groups.

"Do you think that he's not good enough for you? Huh? You should consider yourself lucky that Akio even noticed a American scum like you!" She said.

At that point you completely zoned out.
You didn't hear her anymore, you simply ate your food in peace.

"Oh I see, just because your American.... blah blah blah"
Everything she said after that faded away in your mind, you didn't focus what she said, you simply wanted to finish the day.

You can feel her poking at you, slightly pushing you and mumbling stuff.
"Hay! Don't ignore me I'm talking to you!" She said as she grabbed your arm.

As she grabbed your metal arm, she realized something about it, your arm wasn't soft and warm. It was hard and cold.
Her eyes widened to what she just felt.

Your blood ran cold as she just discovered your biggest secret.

"Y-your... arm"
She said. You pulled your arm back and threw your leftovers of food at her.

She gasped as you ruined her clothes.
The girls tried to fight you but you easily got rid of them with a punch in the mouths.

As the girls sat on the floor crying about their bleeding noses, they shouted things at you.

"You don't belong here!"
"No one wants you here!"
"Nobody wants you here Creep!" They said.

You felt anger run up your body, you wanted to kick and beat each one of them, but your eyes caught josuke.
You can see how he was watching you. Why is he always watching? You wanted him to stop.
The anger you had washed away, you grabbed your backpack and left and went to the schools rooftop.

You can feel yourself shaking uncontrollably. As you saw that you were alone on the rooftop. you sat down alone and hugged your backpack.
You can feel something within you, something cold, something painful. You couldn't stop it, you couldn't shake it off. This was difficult for you.

You hugged your backpack as you continued to shake. You felt No tears falling but god, did you feel the pain. You just wanted to rip it out of your chest.

"I just want to leave" you said quietly.

-school ends-

You sighed deeply as you happily finished the day.

Closing the door to your hotel room, you threw your backpack on the floor as you flopped face first onto the bed.
You grunted loudly as you let out all of your frustrations from the day.

"You're home, how was your day y/n?" You heard Joseph.
You lifted your head from your pillow to see a happy old man.

"Mr. Joestar, I'm sorry I didn't see you there" you said.

"Don't worry about it" he said as he walked to you and sat at the edge of your bed.
"You seem you've had a long day" he said kindly. He said with the sweetest smile as he patted your head.

You smiled as he patted you, but you quickly snapped back into work mode.
"Now, how about you Mr.Joestar? It's pretty late, do you want to take a bath?" You asked. As you started to take off your jacket and cloves.

"Yes actually... hand me a towel and I'll shower" he said.

"Don't worry Joestar, I'm here to help... even if it means taking care of you" you told him.
You changed out of your black turtleneck and into a white tank top. Finally being able to breathe from the warm clothing.

"I'll start the water! Sit down and relax in the mean time" you told him as you go to the bathroom. Walking in, you turned the water on and had a hand under the water, checking the temperature.

Making sure the water wasn't too hot, you began to squirt scented soap for a bubble bath.

"Is the water ready?" Asked Joseph. You nodded happily with a loofah as hand.

"Yep! Just hop in! Hope it isn't too hot" you said as you closed your eyes.

Soon you heard sounds of someone entering the tub.

When you opened your eyes. You see Joseph deep into the bath, the bubbles covered most of his body.

You picked up his clothes from the ground and threw them into his dirty clothes.
You went threw his drawers and grabbed some Pjs for him.

You walked into the bathroom as you see Joseph with bubbles in his hands as he blew them out.

You loved how he can be such a child at times. You found it cute.
"Alright Mr.Joestar, time to wash your hair" you said as you grabbed shampoo and begin to run your fingers threw his hair.

"Ah, that feels nice y/n" he said as he enjoyed the head rub.

After you rinse down the soap, you grabbed the loofah and started to wash his back and arms.
As old as Joseph was, the older he got the more care he needed, you didn't mind it too much, he wasn't much of a hand full yet.

Thought you only wished you could've gone through this with your father.
The more you thought you about it, the more you realized that you where jealous of Josuke.
Sure his father left, but at least he returned, at least he even made it back to him.
You wanted to be with your father, one last time. You wanted more than just stories. You wished you could have been held in his arms when you felt down.

"Y/n" said Joseph. You didn't realize he was calling you.
"Y/n are you alright? Thinking about your father again?" He asked. He already knew you, so it was hard to lie to someone who's been taking care of you your whole life.

You nodded sadly.
"Yeah..." you said, but then you perked back up.
"Tell me a story about my father" you said.

"You already know them all" he said.

"Yeah, but I like it when you tell me" you said as you continued to wash his body.

"Alright, there was this one time, on our trip... he was shot in the head"
He said.

-long bath-

"When he returned, we didn't tell polnareff that he was actually alive, you know what he said to polnareff when he found out his was alive?" He questioned you.

" my father stood tall and proud and yelled, 'yes! I am!'" You quoted your father.

he gave his life to protect his friends. In that way, you thought that's what got him killed, he wasn't thinking about going home to you, he thought about protecting his friends. You could respect his choices but, you only wished he didn't and just returned home to you.

"Alight Mr. Joestar, your Pjs are there, I'll leave you alone and let you change... I'll see you outside" you said as you closed the door to the bathroom.

As you waited for him to get dressed, you sat aside a glass of water and some of Joseph's medication.
Once Joseph got out and called room service for food.

It was getting late and you wanted to sleep, the day really took a toll on you. So you where getting impatient but you waited.

As room service came up, you left him eat his food in peace.
Hours passed, it was already 11:00.

"Mr. Joestar, remember to take your medication..." you said calmly.

"What was that?" He said with a hand in his ear.

"I said! Don't forget to take your medication before you go to bed!" You said loudly.

"Aaaah, yes y/n" he said.

You grabbed your backpack and started to do some homework.
It wasn't much of a hassle, you understood the assignment.

Another hour passed.

You already finished your homework, watched TV, played, all the distracting stuff you have already done. It's 12:00
"Mr. Joestar... you should really take your medication.." you said tiredly and just done with everything.

"It's ok y/n I feel fine" he said. Getting up and put something in the microwave.

"But Mr. Joestar, I've been told to make you take it 3 times a day, one in the morning, one in the after noon, and one at night" you said as you pointed and read the labels.

"Shut the fuck up I'm fine!"

"Then why THE FUCK IS THERE A PILLOW IN THE MICROWAVE JOSEPH!?" You yelled as you practically forced him take his pills.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.9K 52
Y/n was living a normal life when she had to move. Her best friend called asking for help and of course, Y/n agrees and moves into her friend's house...
176K 4.9K 16
Y/n is in the hospital, waiting for the love of her life to pick her up. ---------------- that's all I'm gonna say, read it and I hope you like itπŸ’•...
61.5K 2K 36
Rohan reads through y/n's life story. He reads about her adventure with the stardust crusaders and the tragedy that occurred in Egypt. Y/n was j...