The Spirit Games {Sequel to F...

By StuckInTooManyFandom

Sequel to Finding Chihiro. It is highly recommended that you read it before reading this. And if you like th... More

Chapter One: Haku
Chapter Two
Chapter Three: Chihiro
Author Note
Chapter Four
Author Note

Announcement

402 12 16
By StuckInTooManyFandom

Hi everyone, it's Caiden.

I am here to announce that I am going to be taking a hiatus from writing on Wattpad. I am dealing with a lot of stuff in life right now and I can't handle it. I will still be writing my stuff, but I just can't handle the stress of having to put stuff on here. I'm really sorry. I will also still be online on here to read people's stuff. So if you see me voting or commenting on thing, that's why. I just... I'm not okay. Please don't hate me.

I love you all and I'm sorry,

Caiden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 3K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
436K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
123K 4K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...