Sucks to Suck (Spider-Man/X-M...

Door KretinKomics

In a reality where Peter Parker died with his parents and another asshole (you) got bit by a radioactive spid... Meer

Girls
The Threatening Neighborhood Spider-Person
A Flash and a Hard Place
The Triple Threat
Trust Issues
Complicated
Misconception
IS THAT THE FUCKING DAZZLER!?
The Goth Girl
Like Shit
Imaginary Friend
Therapy
An Offer You Can't Refuse... Literally
Rogue Like
Why Do You Hate Me?
More Alive Than Usual
One Little Fight
The Brotherhood of [Redacted] Mutants
Poker Face
A Quick One While He's Away
Scheme
The Bass of a Friendship
Instant Fireworks
White Queen of Mean
Collusion!
Detention
An Unlikely Alliance
You Have Chosen Death
This Hurts Me More Than It Will Ever Hurt You
HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S THE FUCKING DAZZLER AGAIN
I Will Make You Hurt
Pizza Time
A Quick Chat
"Like" Heaven
Training Day
Two Pretty Hate Machines
Brant Banter
Mall Brawl
The Cat, The Witch, and The Pietro
Mr. Popular
Hit (In) The Gym
My Own Worst Enemy
Job Interview
Triple X Girls (Phrasing)
Not Friends
MG With MJ
Something of an Absolute Legend Himself
Turning Point
Talking with the Enemy
Watery Grave
OH MY FUCKING GOD THE FUCKING DAZZLER IS IN MY GOD DAMN HOUSE
A Week In Review
Fight Club
Like a Dream
Spider-Man and The Mary Janes
Music Bug
Beer Run
Road Trip Part 1
Road Trip Part 2
Road Trip Part 3
Road Trip Part 4
Road Trip Part 5
Meanwhile
Road Trip Part 6
Creep (Road Trip Part 7/End)
Dammit (Rogue Alternate Ending to Road Trip)
Blinding Lights (Jubilee Alternate Ending to Road Trip)
After Dark (Dazzler Alternate Ending to Road Trip)
Heart of Glass (Kitty Pryde Alternate Ending to Road Trip)
Sorry Not Sorry
Best Girl Check
A Mötley Crüe
Here Comes a New Challenger
The Same Conversation But With Girls
Ultimate Juggling Champion

You're the Worst

13.9K 525 107
Door KretinKomics

"Hey are you- UGH, GROSS!" Wanda said shielding her eyes.

"Maybe it's because of the skin tight suit but I always took you for more of a briefs kinda guy." Pietro said.

"What the fuck do you two want, why are you at my apartment, and how did you find out where I live?" I asked half asleep.

"Why aren't you dressed!?" Wanda asked.

"I was planning on skipping school today. Not really feeling it, Y'know?"

"In case you've forgotten asshole you're apart of The Brotherhood now and you have a job to do! Unless you're dying of level 16 dick cancer get dressed and get to school! Frost is already there and waiting and if you don't show up she's going to kick your ass before Mystique gets a chance to!" Wanda shouted. "Now hurry up!" She said closing the door.

. . .

"So how much longer are you gonna be mad at me?" I asked Wanda as we walked to school.

"Until you're in a hole in the ground."

"Mean." Pietro said.

"Why are you on his side!? He almost killed you too!"

"Because he's on our side now. Aren't you always telling me to make compromises for the greater good?" Pietro asked.

"Now is when you remember that?"

"Besides, you gotta admit that night at the arcade was a lot of fun."

"I didn't like him back then, either." Wanda said as we got to the school.

"Alright, this is where we split." Pietro told me.

"You what?"

"The X-Men can't see us hanging out or they'll know something's up. We're going to keep an eye on you from across the class or the hallway or whatever, so you can build trust with the X-Pests." Wanda said before handing me a piece of paper.

"Your phone number?"

"Don't get the wrong idea. I still hate you but this is in case your cover is blown or you need us to get rid of extra third parties." Wanda said.

"Why not give me Pietro's?"

"Because I never pick up."

"And he has the most irritating voice mails on planet Earth. Now just go about your day and eventually you'll run into Frost."

"Frost? What do they have ice powers or something?"

"Don't be stupid. Having two mutants that freeze people would be absurd." Pietro said.

"He said as the brother to one of four known telepaths." Wanda added rolling her eyes. The two of them walked away from me with Pietro shouting "REMEMBER, WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER, (Y,N)!"

"Fucking dumbass..." I muttered before walking into school. I walked to my locker, switching out my normal books ////// for comic books. Then I felt something before looking up and seeing Gwen putting up her hood and almost running away. She was next to Betty Brant who looked like she was trying to get her to come back and that they had been originally been walking in my direction. It fucking hurt to see Gwen like that, I won't lie. Then Betty angrily walked towards me.

"I hope you're happy, asshole." She said as she opened Gwen's locker.

"About what exactly?"

"Gwen's a complete and total wreck because of you! You completely and utterly have shattered her."

"I- no I didn't! How would I do that!?"

"Gwen is now certain she's a horrible person because of you and your dumb little fight." She grabbed Gwen's books out of her locker and closed it.

"What? No way, Gwen is amazing there's no way I did that to her. I thought she would bounce back from-"

"Her best friend saying he hated her?"

"That's not what happened! Is that what she told you?"

"She told me you guys had some sort of secret that was kinda similar to the others and you had a talk about it, and she asked if you hated her, and you didn't say anything which was an obvious yes."

"It's not an obvious yes! It's me thinking about the-"

"You had to think about hating your best friend!? After one fight!? You're actually a total scumbag! Not to mention she said after that you asked her if that conversation was goodbye! You weren't even gonna try to fight for her!"

"Fight with who!?"

"Yourself, you sociopathic, weirdo, degenerate asshole! I don't know what the fuck you told MJ to make yourself look like the good guy in this but you're not! You're the villain." Brant said before walking away. It felt like all the anger I had felt towards Gwen over the past couple of days started flowing towards Brant instead. This seems oddly personal for her, like she was trying to separate me and Gwen as far as possible. Apparently they talked about me over the last few days, maybe Brant influenced her to act a certain way. How much of the shit that I've been through with Gwen was just Brant getting into her head? //////// This is all such bull-

I moved my head out of the way as Flash's hand hit the locker.

"I'm not in the mood, Thompson." I said.

"What!? You ////// little-" Flash said trying to punch me again before I grabbed his fist and flipped him onto the ground before putting my foot on his shoulder.

"SAY ANYTHING ELSE TO ME AND I BREAK YOUR FUCKING ARM, GOT IT!?" I asked before letting him go and slamming my locker door shut. I noticed that most of the people in the hallway were staring at me now and I groaned before walking back out the front doors of the school. "Fuck the fucking brotherhood I don't have to deal with this bullshit I'm going fucking out." I muttered before I heard something.

"You weren't gonna break his arm." I looked over and saw Laura standing behind me.

"What, you don't think I have the balls to do it? Because I'll go back in there an-"

"No, I mean your form was all wrong. If you pulled you weren't going to break his arm. You were just going to pull it out of its socket." She said.

"...Oh."

"That was a cool show you put on back there. Reminded me of another small angry guy I know. Something on your mind?"

"You wouldn't understand."

"Probably not." Laura shrugged. "But maybe you just need to rant real quick?"

"I don't want to."

"Alright, whatever."

"...That's it? 'Alright, whatever'? You're not gonna try to study me like I'm your psychology thesis?"

"Nope. Did you want me to or something?"

"No, but I'm so used to people trying to help me and talk to me like I'm some dumb kid or like they're about to win a Nobel Prize for figuring out what makes me tick."

"Oh. That sucks."

"Yeah, it does..."

"... You feeling better yet?"

"What do you mean?"

"Remember that angry short guy I brought up? I'm related to him. In a way. It's complicated. But anyway, it's also quite literally in my DNA to go on violent bouts of rage like him and when I snap I usually just need someone to talk to me like a normal person and not like some condescending asshole or someone who thinks that they're better than me and I cool down. It work for you?"

"...I... think it did."

"Cool." Laura said before we heard the bell ring from inside the school. "We should probably get to class. You in?" She asked before offering a hand like I wasn't able to walk into the school on my own. I hesitated before grabbing onto her hand. After which she walked me back into the school. While most people had gone to class. A few lingered and once again stared at me.

"What's their deal? Have they never seen a flip like that before?"

"Probably not from someone who's half the size as the guy he flipped over with the greatest of ease." I said.

"Oh, that's right, they don't have powers." Laura said as we continued to walk.

"...You should work on your technique, by the way. It was really sloppy." Laura added.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1K 22 6
You were a regular kid just worried about, school and homework and getting good grades. You and your best friend Peter Parker were not the popular ki...
1.4K 49 7
In a universe where Peter Parker aka Spiderman doesn't exist. Instead, the one who takes his place is Gwen Stacy aka Ghost-Spider. You on the other h...
51.1K 1K 16
"We almost died and you're just now telling me that you love me?" "That's exactly what I'm saying, we just don't talk about the almost dying part kay...
17.4K 493 35
(Y/N)/Venom: "We....Are Venom." (Y/N) (L/N) Parker was a young man who living in a normal life with his family...he had his aunt, uncle, and little b...