Volturi imagines...

By QueenSavior

Another thing I never imagined doing but this is even easier to do than writing a full story. I am gonna do q... More

You're what !(OC x ?)
Crap...you snitched on me...
Jane x OC
Update #1
(Alec Volturi x OC )
Eternity coven[Edited]
The odd Annette[Edited]
Surpise in the garden ...*Request*[Edited]
Invisible[felix x Plus sized oc]

Second chances...

3K 13 0
By QueenSavior

Hey, guys here is the first imagines I thought to do a Marcus one since they are not common. Thought to get creative ... 

-Play song above if it works when it says so-

The Volturi don't give second chances but do they get second chances. Marcus was seated back on his throne just wasn't time like they always did. He saw that it was dark outside and the sun had finally had gone down. Aro was talking to Caius discussing law-related things. When suddenly this feeling hit my chest. It felt warm almost a bond but it was not in the room he felt it outside. He glanced towards the window puzzled as his brothers turn to him concerned. Aro and Caius stare in wonder as a small smile graces their brother's face.

Demetri suddenly came into the room with a smile on his face. Which aro smiled back at while inquiring,'' Dear Demetri what brings you in here so late ''.Demetri was planning on going out to the square only for a moment then return to retire to his room.

''Sorry to intrude master but I just came from the square it seems there is a small night-time festival occurring!''.Demetri exclaimed with a grin on his face. The handsome vampire seemed excited at the thought. All three ancients shot up at the topic...it had been some time since they were able to go to a good gathering. Aro seemed delighted, while Caius had a stern but thoughtful look on his face, and lastly, Marcus surprisingly seems interested but only slightly. It was an opportunity. To investigate that feeling he felt outside.

Aro and the other two leaders gathered a few guards to bring along. Luckily for Them, this festival was a costume themed festival. Demetri was smart enough to grab enough masks for everyone. As they carefully made their way outside.

Oh, what a sight it was...candles lanterns and string lights filled the square. People were drinking wines and happily dancing. It felt like the old days in a way with people dressed in costume dresses that looked like they had stepped out of the old days.

The three ancient vampires strolled around the grounds as the festivities raged. Aro and Caius both seemed pleased. Marcus on the other hand once in a very long time was distracted.

That smell...it couldn't be. 

Didyme ?...

Marcus looks around only to stare ...If he could cry he would ...

''Didyme''.He said in disbelief. This caused aro and Caius to turn to him then in the direction he was looking at. Both men look on in disbelief just as their brother...aro looked on at the young woman. It was impossible...she looked just like her. He smelled the air in her direction smelt just like her. The dark-haired man turned to his brother in law(former) who was looking on with longing. Marcus's demeanor had never changed this dramatic before...

Marcus moved to walk over when suddenly he and the other members of the Volturi heard:

''Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the last leg of the touring festival of the sun and moon now for tonight's entertainment the lovely Diana ''.A loud voice boomed out into the small crowd of locals and a few tourists. Among them was the Volturi...

The square was decorated in medieval themed decoration and everyone was wearing their medieval-themed costumes. That and seeing this impossible woman that had an uncanny resemblance to his lost love. Marcus could have sworn he was back in time...And not at a simple festival with a look-alike.

The girl walked up the stage she was wearing a beautiful dress that went with the medieval theme. With a beautiful mask on...which even with it on she still looked just like her. All the Volturi were wearing masks for good measure. The cloaks added to look even their eyes given the event made it look like a very fancy and detailed costume. The woman now revealed to be named...Diana.

''Diana''.Marcus spoke testing the name out. He liked it he found himself smiling which his brothers were shocked but smiled as they exchanged look towards the woman. Diana walked gracefully towards the center of the stage at the music played and the chorus in the background played. She gently moved her dressed and swayed. A pair of costume angel wings on her back.How ironic Marcus thought his angel his wife and mate had died. And seemed to have returned. The best word that came to mind which he softly spoke which only his coven could hear included his brothers' aro and Caius.''Reincarnation''.Marcus said. Finally, a lightbulb went off in aro's head. This was his chance to make a right of the past.''This is fate Marcus''.Aro tried telling his brother. Caius nodded in agreement. An uncharacteristic look of concern turned towards his brother Marcus.''Aro is right you must take this as a sign''.Caius pushed.

Marcus simply smiled as the show began. And Diana...she began to sing.

''All the leaves are brown and the sky is grey...''.Beginning in a somber tone.

Song begins now playing: California dreamin' by Sia 

''I've been for a walk on a winter's dayI'd be safe and warm if I was in L.A California dreamin' on such a winter's day ''.A small smile appeared on her face as she began to dance as the music picked up.

 ''All the leaves are brown and the sky is gray I've been for a walk on a winter's dayI'd be safe and warm if I was in L.A California dreamin' on such a winter's day ''.Her whole body seemed to come alive as she belts out the lyrics. The Volturi were in awe at such a display. Marcus, in particular, he couldn't take his eyes off the young woman. Aro smiled to himself she reminded him of his sister when she was younger. Caius surprisingly was smiling as well but to himself mostly.

 A smirk across the young woman's face as the next lyric came when she suddenly moved over off the stage and around the square spinning and dancing along to the music belting out more of the lyrics.''I stopped into a church I passed along the wayWell, I got down on my knees and I pretended to pray ''.

And suddenly the Volturi as well the rest of the crowd gawked in awe as the girl then wave her hand and projected almost snow then waved as she sang more raising her hand to the sky causing a beautiful scene of stars to appear. Of what looked like or presumed to be the California sky at night .''You know the preacher liked the cold, he knows I'm gonna stay California dreamin' on such a winter's day. I'd be safe and warmI'd be safe and warm I'd be safe and warm I'd be safe and warm All the leaves are brown and the sky is gray I've been for a walk on a winter's day''.Aro's eyes looked on in awe. This was fate indeed this girl seemed to ease his brother's aching heart and as a bonus, she was gifted. Magnifico. 

The girl slowly swayed in a dance across the square as she returned slowly to the stage finally stopping in the center as she finished the end of the song.

'' If I didn't go, I could leave today California dreamin' on such a winter's day Oh such a winter's day On such a winter's day''.

She then let the last note leave her lips as the song faded. And she bowed as the crowd clapped and cheered. To the humans, it had been simply a show with amazing effects added. But the Volturi knew better. And this fantastic human was a beautiful gem...such a unique gift. After the song had finished Diana smiled looking around the crowd until she froze as she locked eyes with Marcus. It felt as if time stopped...she had a pull and an incredible sense of...

She felt herself walking over to the mysterious but familiar man. Who was speechless as he lovingly stared at her. Diana smiled as she finally spoke,'' Hello I'm Diana''.Reaching her hand out for him to shake. Marcus smiled more happily taking it softly. She didn't flinch when she felt how cold his hand was. She smiled feeling comforting familiar feelings. The ancient vampire for the first time in a very long time.Not a feeling of wanting to die. Or disappear.

Happiness.

And to Diana something she never thought she would feel a sense of forever.

Marcus read how she felt towards him and smiled. She felt it too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diana-Portrayed by Adelaide Kane

Age in this imagine:30

Gift: Specifics unknown but can create illusions possibly like Zarina. Like Didyme she naturally is happy and gives off positivity and happiness but as a part of her personality. Her gift appears to create different things mainly positive but possibly could project negative but has not been tested.

Marcus Volturi aka probably the nicest and most forgiving Volturi -Portrayed by Christopher  Heyerdahl

[So I've seen a few imagines where they've made him book age but I'm using film Marcus deal with it.Which is why I also made her age a little older around 30 but young-looking. Marcus in the film is in his early 40's. Not a horrible age gap. Beside Adelaide is almost 30 so...]

And the rest of the Volturi as themselves:

Hey, guys hope you liked it I know I know its something you weren't expecting a Marcus imagines what? Well, Alec, Demetri, and any other Volturi member imagine are common so I decided to do something different. The next one I am doing is an alec one so back to normal. Post any ideas and I will work on them. Gonna try to attempt to make them as long as possible. Gonna try to work on the other Volturi project. But these updates will come out faster than those just letting you know.

This imagine is over 2,000 words y'all...So gonna try to get it right I rather put out quality than quantity. 

Plus...

My butt would have been gone just like Bianca with the spelling and grammar. Because of my learning disability *cue awkward laughing*

Also something I noticed Bianca seemed a bit too confident in her skills. I would be scared the entire time...Also I posted on twitter a question of how the heck does the Volturi get their secretaries like ...man with the way they go through them. Although I did feel bad for Valentina on the deleted scene. Like were they looking for an excuse to kill her...they were done feeding? Come on she even knocked... maybe she interrupted because they may have been talking to each other privately but...that's a stretch. My girl Valentina was just doing her job. Bianca, however, should have double-checked her note.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But for real though...oh here is something to make you smile. Some behind the scenes...Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.2K 21
˗ˏˋ꒰ πŸ¦‹ κ’± - Μ₯ΫͺΝ™ΫͺΛšβ”Šβ› π’π€ππ‚π“π”π€π‘π˜ βœβ”ŠΛš Μ₯ΫͺΝ™Ϋͺβ—Œ β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ [(n.) Your safe and peaceful haven, a comforting place of refuge and rest in a noisy, chaotic...
655K 22K 47
I never expected to wake up after dying. I also never expected to not be human. I guess it's time for a new adventure. Edit: 15/01/22 Currently editi...
383 31 16
A human, entangled with a married vampire, found herself hopelessly falling deeply in love despite the impossible odds. It sounds like the heroine of...