CLOUD ENVY - S. Nara

By 1234internet

The ninja world is a cruel and unforgiving place. Especially for one Amaya Ishikawa No parents. No family. Ju... More

It began with a flame
Coming to a standstill
Enter! Amaya Ishikawa!
Graduation and friends
Teams.
Unforgettable lesson
A mission to the land of waves
The demon of the mist
Tazunas home
A Good Day To Do Nothing
The battle on the bridge
In Love?
Dinner With The Nara's
The freaking Chunin Exams
Meeting the competition
A/N
Hollywood
Snakes are gross
Snakes are gross pt. 2
Awake
Fake Medical Degree
Easy
Psycho
Yucky
Tea
Overstaying your welome isnt always bad.
Pre-Gaming
Two Hours to Midnight
When the Levee Breaks

Old foes

1.3K 48 2
By 1234internet

"G-Go Sakura, please you must. Get the hell out of here he will kill you all,"

Blood dripped down Amaya's face and she stood still, not taking her eyes of there enemy for even a second.

"No I won't leave you!" Sakura yelled.

"Please spare me the heroics, there's nothing you can do for me. What you can do though is save our other two teammates. So go!"

Sakura, despite looking as though she was gonna cry, grabbed both Sasuke and Naruto taking off into the forest.

Letting out a relieved sigh and a small smirk, Amaya looked at her Opponent.

And in a raspy but low voice she spoke,

"I guess that just leaves you and me huh.... Orochimaru,"

"Yes, yes it does,"

—————————————————

The four young teens sat in the grass, eyeing one another with uncertainty. The bugs chirped and buzzed along with the birds and despite the Konoha heat the Genin were shaded by the thick canopy provided by the forest.

"That proves we can't just trust appearances, we need a way to prove that each of us is who we say we are," The Uchiha planed.

All three nodded in agreement as Sakura asked.

"Alright so what do we do,"

—————————————————

"The question will be, when does a ninja strike. And the response will be, a ninja waits till the time is right, when an enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of night, that is when a ninja strikes,"

"Got it?"

"Yeah I got it," Sakura hum with determination flashing through her green eyes.

Though the other two look at each other with deflated looks.

The silver haired girl groaned falling and lying on her back while Naruto sheepishly asked.

"Do you have one that's shorter," a small bead of sweat dripping down his forehead.

"Aw c'mon Naruto it's not that hard,"

"She's right, I mean really Amaya I thought you were better then that," Sasuke chided at the girl.

Amaya laid on her back staring at the blue sky through the holes in the thick canopy above them. Catching glimpses of clouds and birds flying freely, silently wishing she were anywhere but here. In her opinion taking this dumb test and having to memorize this dumb code wor- paragraph was all a big pain.

"This is such a drag," she hums staring at the sky.

This comment earned her a swift smack upside the head, compliments of sakura.

"Shut it Amaya! You starting to sound like Shikamaru," she scolded.

Letting out a deep huff she sat up lazily resting her elbow on her propped up knee.

"Your such a peach Sakura, has anyone ever told you that," she smirks.

Sakura rolls her eyes not in the mood to deal with her sarcastic teammate.

"Alright everyone focus, do you understand the code words or not Naruto, Amaya," Sasuke said sternly pulling them al back to the issue at hand.

"Yeah yeah, when does a ninja strike, bla bla bla, I get it," Amaya hums standing and patting off her clothes.

"Yeah totally I understand," Naruto lies through his teeth nodding none the less.

"Good," he stands along with everyone else.

"Alright then I'll take the scroll," He says turning towards Amaya.

"Sorry, gonna have to shoot you down there. The scrolls staying with me," She says.

Before he could respond a sebon needle shot from the thick trees and sliced through Naruto's cheek.

"Wha~" The blond started in confusion.

Though was cut off by a massive surge of wind hitting them head on.

They held their arms up in an attempt to hold the blast but to no avail. As the wind slowed, realizing they were wide open the four genin shifted and scattered into hidden positions in the vicinity.

"You two, fan out," A firm female voice ordered.

From a bush nearby laid both Sasuke and Amaya, both on edge with weapons drawn. As sasuke went to my he was stopped by a firm grip on his bicep.

"Don't. Move.... I recognize this chakra signature, though I can't quite place it," Amaya look towards him with a hard and earning look.

Hesitantly he nodded, it soon got quite.

But this silence was short lived as they heard a twig snap from behind them. Both immediately jump out in defensive stances.

"S-Sasuke," Sakura stuttered stepping towards the two in relief.

She was soon halted as Amaya lifted her Kunai warningly.

"When does a ninja strike," she asked narrowing her eyes.

As Sakura realized she nodded reciting the whole verse perfectly.

Each let out a relieved sigh lowering their weapon.

"Heeeey! What's up are you guys ok!" Naruto yelled running towards his teammates.

"Hold it Naruto answer the~"

Before Sakura could finish Amaya shot a kunai at Naruto's face.

"Amaya! What was that! What if it's actually him!" Sakura screamed at her.

'Naruto' now sat on the ground staring at the trio with a fickle look licking the blood off his face.

"It's not. He doesn't have enough chakra to be Naruto, though this persons chakra reserves are quite large they can't compete with his," Amaya explains lifting her weapon along with sasuke.

The three stared at the familiar face with unease as he stared back. Soon a giant blast of mist hit the three clearing only to reveal the grass ninja from earlier.

"Hhhmmm," the women hummed darkly with an evil smirk on her face.

"How clever," she sang confidently.

The trio stood closer together bracing for an attack, also wondering what the mysterious figure did with their teammate.

But the women just look with a strange face, making the three quite uneasy.

"I bet you'd like to get your hands on our earth scroll wouldn't you, it would go so nicely with your heaven scroll," she hums.

"Yeah that's like the whole point..." Amaya starts but stops with a face of disgust as she watched the creepy women swallow the whole damn thing.

"On second thought lady I think I'll pass,"

Sakura lets out a gasp.

"Well when this in all over one of us will have both scrolls.... and the other will be dead!" 

And as the last word left her mouth the three Genin were hit with visions of death, gore, blood and guts. Any awful thing you could imagine plagued there minds.

Sakura felt to her knees while Sasuke was paralyzed in fear, but even he fell over and vomited on the ground.

Amaya though, she stood still for only a moment. All before slowly lifting her hand and putting it over her eyes.

"Oh what's this?" The women laughed.

The young girl let out a shaky breath before chuckling silently.

"You know.... that's one cheap trick you've got there," she breaths moving her hand away from her face and letting it fall back at her side.

"Oh is it now,"

"Yeah it is you freak... I never liked genjutsu, it's a bit cowardly in my opinion," Amaya sang swaying slightly.

All while behind her Sasuke willed himself to move shakily pulling a Kunai out of his pouch.

"Ooh very good... but what now," the grass nin chirped.

This caused Sasuke to completely stop once again paralyzed in fear.

"No Sasuke! Don't be afraid of her. As long as I'm here no one is hurting you!" Amaya yelled now all of the shakiness leaving her voice.

He let out a grunt.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," The women taunted pulling out three Kunai as she began walking towards us.

Amaya braced herself for a battle but by the time the women was about to reach the Sasuke had finally snapped himself out of it and grabbed Sakura.

"Let's go Amaya," he Hollered taking off towards the trees.

She jump after him just as fast knowing there opponent may even be too much for her if her suspicions were correct.

They found a spot behind a tree though as sakura began to speak Sasuke put his hand over her mouth.

"Shh," Amaya mumbled.

They all listened... waiting for the next attack.

As they finally calmed a shadow fell over the trio causing Amaya to yell.

"Scatter!"

The three jumped in different directions but assuming it was because she yelled it came towards her.

"Back off ugly," she cried reeling back her fist mid air and sending a bone crushing punch right towards the top of its head.

There was an audible crunch as it's giant body slammed into the nearest tree leaving a dent. A stream of blood trickled of its limp mouth.

Amaya and Sasuke then jump onto the large branch next to Sakura.

"Are you alright Sakura," Amaya hummed quietly putting her hand on the girls shoulder.

Though instead of responding she let out a gasp looking towards the dead beast.

The chilling sound of splitting flesh filled there ears as a familiar figure emerged from its body.

"Mm I could sense the fear and desperation... it's only natural. A prey must never let down its guard not even for a moment... in the presence of its predator!" She cried with a menacing chuckle, her long tongue fell out her mouth like it had a mind of its own.

"God could she get any more gross," Amaya said in disgusted looking at the grotesque figure before them.

Though the other two watch petrified as she slithered out of the corpse, revealing she no longer had legs but a long snakes body.

She sprung towards them coiling up the tree ready to strike when she wa stopped by a barrage of Kunai.

"Looks like I came just in time!" One knuckle head ninja spoke valiantly, looking down at his teammates and their attacker.

Amaya let out a toothy grin staring up at her friend.

"You sure did," she laughed standing confidently and pulling out a Kunai

A strong breeze hit the four tussling the leaves and branches momentarily bathing the figures in light. But the canopy soon moved back to its original shaded state covering them in darkness once again.

Man this is such a pain... I hope shikamaru's doing ok. It's comforting knowing the strongest thing in this forest is with us not him. The strongest thing being a sannin.

There were no more doubts in her mind as to who this ninja was, the insane genjutsu, the snakes, the affinity for doing gross things.....

Orochimaru... I'll need to have a word with the hokage after this.

That is.... if I make it out alive.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thx for reading guys, I hope you like the updates I think they came out well☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 727 84
12 year old Kimiko Sumire's clan was massacred by a man with green snake like eyes when she was six years old and has known nothing but pain and dark...
1.8K 83 28
βœ” 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞 Inochi Nohara was born into chaos but still strives to have a normal life at the leaf village. Orphaned at a young age, the loss...
215K 7.5K 45
Minako is a calm, cool and collective type of person, but get her mad and it's all over. She does anything for her friends and fellow shinobi, whethe...
6.1K 395 26
SAKURA X OC They were just nameless children when taken under Danzo's wing - one they struggled to escape no matter how hard they tried, regardless o...