Horizons of Love✓

Von RealityvsDreamss

⚠ Go through Readers' Reviews Section on page 2 and in end of part 40B , it 'll help you decide if story is w... Mehr

About the Story
REVIEW BY READERS
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
NOTE(Very important and not regarding update)
Part 17
NOTE
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21A
Part 21B
NOTE(Point 3 updated)
Part 22
Teaser
Part 23A
Part 23B
Part 23 C
Part 23D
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30A
Part 30B
Part 31
Note[NOT TO BE IGNORED]
Part 32
Part 33 A
Part 33 B
FUN TEASER
Part 33C
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36A
NOTE
Part 36B
Part 36C
Part 37A
Part 37B
Part 38
Part 39A
Part 39B
Part 39 C
Part 40 A
Part 40B

Q & A

5.5K 203 136
Von RealityvsDreamss

Regarding Chapter 33

1. Khushi is being arrogant and rude. Yes, she is doing that to family. Mami didnt hold back so didnt Khushi.

2. Khushi is wrong or right regarding security matter. This is called learned response. Once burnt with hot tava, you are always careful about touching it. She is not wrong in judging the situation with clouded perception. Pay attention to her mental state there. She has no idea about guards. She throws up in disgust and panic that someone is keeping a watch upon her. Pregnancy does not play huge role but panic does even if its ill-founded. She never had any security guards whole life so her brain goes hay-wire not knowing how to deal with this situation and her prejudices formed due to his past behavior act devil here. But she is absolutely wrong to directly jump the guns to Arnav without asking about whole thing. Nothing wold have changed if she once confirmed it with him. She could have fought, abused, threatened, divorced him even then.

BTW her decision for divorce is not taken in anger, fit of rage but after thorough thinking in temple,  in light of what 'll be good for children. Rather then seeing their parents fighting over trust issues and get negatively impacted, its better to get separated and co-parented with Khushi living downstairs and Arnav upstairs. Their relationship shouldn't affect their kids. Problem is her assumption of his mistrust, the reason behind this whole decision is wrong itself. For Khushi divorce is NOT escape route to every problem that arises in their relationship. 

3. Arnav's anger is justified. He had been searching Khushi for past two hours, panicked, making lists of his enemies who could have kidnapped his wife, only to find that his wife is at home with a discharged phone. He had no idea that Gupta family had no information about security whatsoever. His past actions may be responsible for Khushi's prejudiced thoughts against him but he is not responsible for her actions of taking away Aarav and their baby from him, for not verifying her accusation with him, for her non-stop repeated divorce threats. 3 yrs should count something. If you noticed he is not very angry at spy thing, but his anger is all about her demand for divorce, separation.

He has not stopped taking care of his pregnant wife in any sense.And that is not a favour he is doing upon her. Baby is equally his, so its his duty and right to kiss, caress, talk to his baby. Baby doesnt form bond with just mother in nine months but also with father. Arnav is cold towards Khushi for her mistake and man after so much grovelling for past three years, he has room for that.(I think)

He is wrong with that 'killing both' threat. No matter the situation.

> Family is not interfering in refraining pregnant Khushi from going to red hot Arnav. These two people have violent history. Even if chances for violence are 0.0001% now, it should be avoided in any case. In real world, families don't simply sit and eat popcorn when two bulls lock horns.

> Many people in comment section want Arshi separation. They think Arshi are moving in circles. I can understand your frustration but this story is all about developing a broken relationship into a blooming beautiful rose.

Arshi cannot sit together and make list of all their issues and resolve them at once. I haven't seen anyone doing that in real life. What happens after some time? You again make a list? 

Our protagonists had a bad start. Their marriage was on rocks since day 1. They 'll take time to resolve things and everything has a particular time and setting. They have got knotted threads that need to be unwinded with patience and time, not cut into shreds with scissors. Khushi has her own set of issues, Arnav has his own but they are progressing each day. Arnav Khushi are two different people who have had bad experiences with each other, yet they love each other. They want to stay together despite all problems, differences and thats what counts in the end. If there is will, there 'll always be a way.

In starting, Khushi hated Arnav and he was repenting his misdeeds - they come to a compromise for their pregnancy. Khushi shared her pain about their contract marriage. Then they took upon a new role of parents, adjusted there with trials and errors. Adored each other's role in their baby's life. With Arnav's accident, Khushi realised her love and Arnav helped her resolve the mental conflict between her priorities(Arnav or Aarav). Khushi took one more step forward and came to live in RM. They are still not a couple. She explained her POV regarding PG contract and Arnav understood it too. They adjusted well in each others life, supporting each other, now in new role of parents-cum-lovers. Khushi efficiently played the role of mistress of the house in a very very important dinner for Arnav. That's a progress! At no-remarriage anniversary, they discussed what they expected from each other in love, before presence of Aarav in their life. They made love in full consciousness just like bachelor's night -it is a huge huge progress. Khushi accepted that her Arnav is still there inside ASR. It was not just physical appeasement nor start of regular normal sex life. Arushi just happened because of all ideal biological requirements needed for conception of a baby happened to be present that night when they were loving each other. The way Khushi tells him about pregnancy is again a big step given their past, the horrific office conversation.The way they ousted Sheetal from their home, not giving her a single hint of their personal issues is a symbol of a strong couple. They are not just fooling around or each others habit but two people truly in love with patience in abundance. Their love is their strongest weapon against every inside or outside problem.

Now with guards issue and Khushi's misunderstanding,issues of trust and insecurities have come up. They 'll resolve it too.

One more thing, 'skirting issues' which have potential to spoil your current discussion about another issue is a smart thing to do when you know balance is delicate. You just avoided taking it completely on different tangent. It is wise to brush aside explosive issues when you think relationship is in a delicate state, already a thin thread or even remaining connection 'll be cut. A strong building needs a strong base first. Don't make it strong, your house of cards 'll collapse even if it is 1000m grand building. In counselling, if you directly jump to the main issue with patient, he/she 'll retract into their shell. So you alwz tread carefully. To swim deep you should be confident about surface swimming first. Like, You don't simply pull out the last book at the bottom of a huge bundle, you first put aside overlying ones or they 'll all fall upon you.

I personally think they have made much progress from part 1. It involved mature, wise talks; physical expressions whenever needed plus display of love. For me, Arshi are not just fooling around or addicted to each other like habit or compromising for their children or just avoiding real issues by distracting each other physically with kisses and hugs. You may not have same opinion as me and that's completely normal. I respect it. We are all different people with different perspectives, diff. experiences in life, so its natural to have various opinions about same thing. Some think Arnav is right, some feel Khushi is, some feel both are right/wrong. So its okay, we are a democracy😂😂😂😂

In part 33C where Khushi abuses him back, she doesn't mistrust him regarding Sheetal but only purpose is to make him realize how difficult things are in her shoes, that she is trying too. She shifts him from sympathy to empathy and Arnav feels the pain of those harsh words of his. He realizes he is expecting too much from her. Now, second thing - Arnav in this story is virgin coz I believe he was same in Ipkknd too. This man's virginity(a highly over-rated concept in itself) is something that has been hugely debatable for years. It doesn't matter nor we should give the issue undue weightage. I am clarifying it here bcoz I dont want to debate in comments section regarding their dialogues in this chapter. I have enough points to believe he was one, even with La in his bedroom at night, touching him, footsie and all, besides evidence of his own words during Sheetal fiasco.  Its individual's own choice if he wants to remain celibate even after having a billionaire image to live upto or even if he believes in live-in and has a GF who he doesn't love or commits to. End of it. 

> A very important thing. In this story, I write every word with a purpose. It has a meaning. Their every action indicates something, even if its about body language. Songs have a purpose. They fill in the gaps in this story. I am not for 'aar ya paar' type decisions in relationship until issue is so grave that its a deadlock. They are Arshi, they 'll fight and make up and again fight and again make up. Yet remain together always. In this story, they are not going to be separated ever. This story has no reason for their separation. There is no cheating, no domestic violence or any other extreme issue, for them to go for it.

My mother, a working woman, completely independent herself used to go bonkers when my Dad would go for his business tours.(He is now above 60 so travels for less number of days).She missed him that much. I have never seen them away from each other for more than 15 days, that was also when she went for her first official training and spouses were not allowed.I was around 6 then. My Dad openly says he loves her more than us. I have seen an arranged match grow into a beautiful life-long relationship. So, I shall present it that way only.

My ex-profession as a marriage counselor at mediation centre  has not taken away 'happily ever after' from my dreams. I believe Arshi's souls lie in each other.

Forgive me if I have hurt anyone but this is my opinion and I m not sorry about it and even you shouldn't be, if you have a different one.

If I have hurt anyone through anything in chapter or in reply to your comment then dont take it to heart. You can bash me all you like. Khula offer hai.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please post any other story-related issue in comment section. I ll gladly talk about it. 

*

*

*

*

UPDATED[09-04-2020]

 Some clarifications

* Yes, it is possible to get pregnant in one night, for second time in a row.You just need everything in favor. It can happen even if you do it just once, even if you have a child who still suckles. An innocent person asked : Doesn't feeding prevent another pregnancy? No my dear, it does not. You ll need to use raincoat or another one can pop out in 9 months😂😂😂.

Technically speaking pregnancy happens with just one sperm only. You conceive during ONE of many sessions, not coz of all of them. Ideal, suitable conditions need to be present. Read bio for further details or read comments in chapter. And if you are still curious ask me, I can explain it very well again🤣🤣

* Aarav still doesn't speak clearly but I dont write his gibberish coz it ll mean more work for me. First his unclear words then clear ones and if its Hindi then the translation.

* The room where the couple currently lives in, is adjacent to their old room. Both rooms have a common poolside. RM in this story is a multi-storeyed, multi-wing house with all modern furnishings.(Remember La and NK's family stayed at RM during engagement.)

If you have any more doubts feel free to ask. I m not sure about update but ll try.

TO READ UPDATED SECTION SCROLL DOWN TO 'UPDATED' HEADING IN PAGE WITH THE CONCERNED DATE OR CHAPTER.

I have realized that we have got some serious and genuine doubts/confusion all thanks to me. 

Like what the actual f*** is happening in this story? We have got some real connection problem and I will try my best to remove any barrier that creates a disconnect between us. 

Status of Arshi relationship as of now : Legally married which holds no importance to Khushi. 

Arnav and Khushi behaved majorly as Aarav's parents before Arnav got into accident. Now things have undergone a change. Now, evident love is popping up here and there. I m addressing some of the doubts which I have gathered from comment section. 

1. How can Khushi fast for him, hug and kiss him without forgiving him? 

Khushi has completely accepted the fact that she loves him. Dos and Donts will be set by her. She wants him to live healthy and long life. Why now after 3 years? His accident is the answer.

2. Writer has given just too much importance to Karwachauth fast.

 Writer is not sure about the success rate of fasts. I am not sure about its positive results. I do not encourage it and certainly never if it causes you bodily harm like frequent fasting actually does. In Khushi's words from IPKKND, she fasts for him bcoz she believes that it will increase his lifespan. It doesnt mean that fasts increase someone lifespan. It is simply a matter of belief. Arnav does it not out of faith but he thinks it is a way of expressing love and he has a what if attached to it. What if it really works? That's his reason.[ I do not endorse fasting or not fasting. It is a personal choice just like theism and atheism, both need to be respected equally]

I don't think these things distinguishes modernity from traditionalism. Modernity lies in freedom to make your own choice.   

3. Khushi is behaving like a hard nut.Men dont chase women for so long. Most would have     given up by now.

I dont think that Khushi is being too headstrong. It is not bitten once, twice shy. It is bitten 100 times case. How she proceeds is her choice which may or may not align with Arnav's. She has stopped giving more importance to what he wants.She does what she wants.  And this behaviour is something completely debatable. 

Regarding giving up, again its your personal choice. Here, in this story love acts as a binding force besides deep seated guilt and their child Aarav.   

4. What was the need of bringing up almost kiss, Diwali humiliation and all? Isnt it like digging  up old graves?

Imagine Khushi in place of Lavanya that Diwali night. I have read various stories on IF when IPKKND was telecasted where Arnav Khushi get married under 'pressure' of families and Khushi catches him cosying with some other female. It boiled my blood every single time that he didnt respect the relationship even if it wasn't love or forced and all. Either respect the commitment or come out of it. Khushi was worried for La coz during Arshi sangeet it was disclosed that everyone knew about their poolside kiss-miss. She knew they were wrong that day no matter how romantic and mushy mushy director made the setting sound. What if La caught them there? Besides, her hunch being correct, she ll feel humiliated at hands of her boyfriend. 

Disclosure of this thing would certainly hurt La even if she comes to know about it, 50 years later. 

How would you feel(irresp. of your current relationship status) if you come to know that your ex almost kissed your friend while in relationship with you, dynamics of love and all be damned!! That he agreed to marry you just after the incident.

Cheated and insulted. 

I think Khushi did the right thing by confessing it herself. It may hurt La less. 

And graves should be put to rest with a proper closure or they ll always be dug up.

That's the POV behind payal scene. There are some scenes in Ipkknd that had me shed buckets and feel like making a mincemeat out of him. Diwali was one of those.(Yeah. I know Arnav of HoL is worse than Ipkknd)

5. When did NK and La meet? How did they fall in love?

In chapter 22, NK agrees to head new deptt. of Photography in AR Designs and goes to London for training. La works at AR London (acc. to serial when Khushi thinks Arnav wants to kill her and marry La) is the one co-coordinating it. So they met 1.5 years ago n fell in love with each others' bhindi oops Hindi.

6. Why the hell do you unfollow and follow again and again?

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused. My wattpad has problems in sending notifications. It doesn't work at times. So, I do this idiotic process at times to make it work. I dont unfollow anyone. You can tell me if I have done that by mistake. I ll follow you with an apology.

*************

Anyways, I hope I have been able to address the legitimate doubts from the last few chapters. I ll keep it in mind to be more transparent in chapter itself. Vo kya hai na, story telling is just a few months old acquired hobby, so ll take time to develop. My dear friends please bear with me & correct me if I go wrong and please dont hesitate from putting up more questions, raising flags on some stupid philosophy I may try to pass on through the story when in reality, it may not hold ground even for a second. 

Communication will help us in enriching our view points.

Please feel free to post your other queries here, along with your opinions. Would gladly discuss them. 

Every single reader is important for me. The support you guys have shown is something I dont know the precise word to put in place. I can only say Thank You guys dil se. 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Also I want to clear that I M A FULLY GROWN ADULT and child at heart.(Make that monster child🤪🤪🤪)

I AM KEEPING THIS PAGE OPEN. POST ALL QUERIES WITHOUT ANY HESITATION. I SHALL BE GLAD TO DISCUSS IT ANYTIME. IT IS YOUR RIGHT AS A READER TO ASK QUESTIONS.

I ll reply to all comments soon. Thanks everyone. <3 all.

HAPPY HOLI EVERYONE. LET US ALL LIVE COLORFUL LIFE🤣😉😉😉

***********

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

172K 5.3K 7
*Ranked #8 in recommended(11-5-18)* *Ranked #15 in arshi(17-5-18)* "Khushi, arre O titaliya.Tanik dekho to sahi darwaje pe kaun hai?(Hey Khushi, see...
76.8K 3.8K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
30.4K 1.9K 13
For most of his life, Arnav Singh Raizada, never imagined he would fall in love or get married. But the impossible happened when Khushi Kumari Gupta...
194K 7.6K 17
Some promises are meant to be broken. But what compelled Arnav to abandon the one he once loved? Let's take another journey into our beloved ArShi wo...