๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ฒ! ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐ˆ๐’...

By LUKEM4BBOTT

๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ. [๐™ก๐™ช๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™—... More

๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐๐ž๐ง!
๐จ๐ง๐ž!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ!
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ!
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ!
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง!
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ!
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž!
๐ญ๐ž๐ง!
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง!
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง!
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง!
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง!
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง!
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ!
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ!
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž!
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ
another update (im sorry)

๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž!

13.6K 194 2
By LUKEM4BBOTT

WAKING UP NEXT TO EDEN was definitely something luke enjoyed. there was something about her that just made him absolutely crazy, and he loved it. demi and wallace might've been a few beds away but they were fast asleep like eden, so he could admire her as freely as he wished.

"i can feel you looking at me," she mumbled sleepily, her eyes still not open. "creep."

"just admiring your beauty, love. nothing wrong with that."

"cheesy shit." she replied, causing him to crack up when she finally woke up. "how did you sleep?" their bed was very comfy and eden didn't want to have to get up. it was much comfier than her night on the couch, that's for certain.

"definitely better than the dog house," replied luke with one hand securely around her shoulders. "how about you?"

"i slept good. don't think because i was asleep i didn't feel your hand on my waist." she raised an eyebrow at him when she finally opened her eyes.

"i didn't see you complaining," shrugging it off, he pulled her closer to his chest so she was practically on his lap. "do you have any siblings?"

eden bobbed her head yes. "one younger sister. she's just turned twelve so all of her friends are going to be embarrassing her about me being on here."

"why are you here? i find it hard to believe someone like you has trouble dating." questioned luke, clearly intrigued. his hand rubbed circles on her thigh relaxingly and his other hand played with her messy hair delicately.

"with dancing and stuff it's hard to find people, especially because most guys think dancing is a girls sport so they don't even attempt to try it." a small frown etched its way onto her face as she spoke. "also i travel a lot. it gets hard to do long distance relationships sometimes."

luke understood but partially didn't at the same time. "do you still travel a lot?"

"i do, just not as much," her hands fiddled with his rings on his fingers as she sneakily made sure demi and wallace were still asleep. "i'm just ready to settle down now. i'm fed up of being alone." he laughed softly whilst nodding in agreement. "how long have you been single?"

"about two years. i used to sleep around a lot but then i hated myself for it so i started going to the gym and my mum helped me become a better person in general." it meant a lot to eden that he was so willing to share his life story with her. two days feels like two years when you spend every moment with them and it really didn't feel like they'd known each other for such a short space of time.

and for a minute they were silent. they just enjoyed each other's embrace and company so much that they didn't feel the need to speak and think the moment. that comfortable silence didn't last long, however, before siânnise and luke t burst into the room and broke it completely.

"get up, lovebirds!" the bristolian shrieked as they piled on top of the bed. luke m winced as eden was snatched out of his lap, luke t chortling at his embarrassed friend.

"shut up." he mumbled sheepishly, his cheeks flushing.

the night before, siânnise and luke t admitted that they did like each other a lot, more than wallace and rebecca, and as she told the girls that morning the room was full of happiness. however, there was also a little bit of tension because leanne and mike had made the sensible decision to stay friends despite them being so good together for the first few weeks. overall, the atmosphere in the room was very, very mixed.

"obviously i don't feel good about the situation," leanne said guiltily once the girls were all gathered around the beanbag. "but i can genuinely say i tried my hardest. i just don't think i could've done it anymore." she rubbed her forehead and sighed at how bad she felt for him. it was a shame; he really did like her and thought she liked him too.

"well, it's happened now, you're not leading him on, you've done all you can," eden reassured her. "you're not the bad person here. no one is." reaching out to hug her, the blonde smiled as all of the other girls gave leanne a huge group hug to make her feel better. even if she didn't end up finding love in here, at least she had made some pretty great friends.

"enough with all this sad talk," jess began as she smirked. "i heard there's three new couples on the horizon." siânnise blushed and as did demi whilst eden just pretended to remain oblivious.

"i'm happy you've found someone, siânnise. you deserve it." demi said kindly.

"thank you, babe," the dancer said politely. "and you and nas are perfect for each other. i'm glad you're both getting along so well." they both smiled at each other for a moment before it turned evil, and they turned towards eden with a mischievous look on their faces.

her eyebrows furrowed. "what?"

"how's luke?" paige chorused teasingly.

"he's fine," eden replied, still oblivious to their interest in their friend's relationship. "okay, seriously, what is it?"

"she's so adorable when she doesn't realise that luke's madly in love with her." shaughna laughed.

"so you and luke slept together last night," sophie drawled out, winking suggestively. "how are things going?"

"between me and luke?" they all bobbed their heads eagerly. "fine."

"did you kiss?" rebecca butted in, thankfully joining the conversation once the topic had diverted from siânnise and luke.

eden shook her head, causing the other girls to gasp and pout simultaneously. "come on, i've known the guy two days."

"i kissed connagh after a few hours," rebecca shrugged. "time flies in here. it's a lot different to the outside world." eden played with the rings on her fingers. well, not her rings; luke had given her the ones she kept playing with on his hands to borrow for the time being, as long as she returned them that night.

"do you like him?" shaughna asked her. "could you see a future with him?"

"potentially, yeah. we've chatted a bit about family and he said his mum would love me." muttered eden. she could see him looking at her from across the villa and quickly shot her head down whilst he grinned at her. her cheeks heated up quickly, which the girls noticed, but they chose not to mention it.

"well at least you've got the parents seal of approval already." the memory of eden telling him about the worst date she'd been on crossed her mind abruptly. she let out a small laugh and the girls exchanged confused looks. "what?" shaughna asked with a hand on her chin.

"nothing," they looked at her doubtfully. "just thinking of luke."

NEXT TIME ON LOVE ISLAND !

one girl becomes suspicious !

"do you know if there's anything going on?"

unspoken becomes outspoken !

"dumping tea bags. the world's most greatest expression of love."

and somebody just won't give up !

"i don't know if you're doing this because you have my best interest at heart or because you fancy me."

"why can't it be both?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 11.1K 64
Summer of Love is back!
61.1K 1.3K 19
"You're my, my, my, my... lover" IN WHICH Past contestants Callum Jones and Nellie Thompson find a beautiful romance together in South Africa.
104K 4.4K 14
๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โthere was something 'bout you that now, i can't remember!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ she hated everyone but him, and he adored...
108K 3.5K 16
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ. ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๏ฟฝ...