Note Worthy Tales: The Assist...

By JanuWxlf

Aura yet again travels to another world, but as soon as she lands, she meets a friend that she hadn't seen in... More

Chapter 1 - Octopus Guy And A Bunch Of Students
Chapter 2 - Sugar, Spice, And- Is That A Giant Pudding?

Chapter 3 - Violence Ensues, At Least The Kids Are Okay

109 12 20
By JanuWxlf

~No One's POV~

A mint haired girl scanned the forest for any trace of a braided ravenet, but found none. She caught sight of something similar in colour, but it was just Okuda. Ritsu's voice came through her pocket, annoucing that some of the 'criminals' had escaped, leaving Irina alone in the 'jail'. Aura facepalmed. "Must be that octopus getting tricked or something."

She put her phone back into the wide pocket of her hoodie, and continued to jump around on the trees, and tried to find the others with no success. Karasuma had already captured another batch of students, and her mission was to look for the brown eyed Art teacher, so she basically ignored most of the other students.

Another two minutes pass, and Aura still had no sight of the ravenet. 'God damn it, is my hair really THAT bright for her to manage avoiding me this long?' Aura thought, gaining a response from her other self, who she saw as a brother.

Yes it is, you have no idea how neon it looks under the damn sunlight, I mean just take out a mirror and look at yourself.

'Alright, alright, point taken. Now help me cheat and look around for Kaitlyn.'

No. I want to go back to sleep.

'Wha- HEY! You betrayer, I did not call you my brother for nothing!'

...

"Damn it, he sure falls asleep fast."

Spotting a bluenette running below, Aura flipped down from the tree she was hiding in, and went down in front of the boy. Nagisa stopped, and immediately turned away from the small teacher, running like his life depended on it. Lucky for him, Kaitlyn was right above, and the mint head's eye, turning her attention away from the blue haired boy. The black haired tomboy gave a small salute to Nagisa and sped off, a mint haired girl chasing her.

"Get back here Kaitlyn! I'm having to going to ask for a... favor, after this~!" Aura said, a sweet tone concealing the excitement emitting from her throat. Kaitlyn felt a chill run down her spine. Whether it was from the unknown threat(which was likely a dress), Aura's tone of voice, or both, we'll never know.

Kaitlyn tried to escape the hands of the mint head by letting a smoke bomb fall from her inside pockets (I'm pretty sure she carries those everywhere.), the smoke filling Aura's vision and letting the tomboy flee from her.

~Meanwhile with the students and Koro-Sensei~

"Actually, Koro-Sensei," Yada began, "My little brother is really sick ~ bedridden. I emailed him about me playing Cops And Robbers, he replied, 'You gotta win.' If he heard that I got captured, the shock might-"

"Go. This cop never saw any robbers." The yellow octopus said, tipping the police hat with river-like tears streaming down his sphere of a head. "Go."

"Yay! Thanks, Koro-Sensei!" Said Yada as she and the rest of the students ran off back into the forest.

~Back to those two~

Kaitlyn darted across multiple trees, dodging several footballs targeting her which were thrown by the mint head, who seemed to be fueled only by the urge to force her friend into a dress for once.

(It's kind of sad how frequent Kaitlyn gets shoved into a dress, but Aura hasn't seen the picture Drago took at the festival. So I think by that logic, it's fine.)

"Aura, c-calm down-" A football barely misses the ravenet's head, cutting off her sentence. "O~kay, that's definitely NOT going to work!"

~After two minutes of Aura chasing Kaitlyn around the woods~

From both their phones came Ritsu's voice, announcing that this long match of Cops-And-Robbers has ended. The mint head came to a halt, and the tomboy turned around to face her friend who gave a look of exasperated defeat.

"Aw man, guess I'll have to try again next time, eh?" Aura said, grinning ear to ear at the thought of Kaitlyn in a frilly dress.

"Good luck at that, Little Missy! You didn't catch me for hundreds of years, who said you could catch me now, hmm?" Brown eyes arched in amusement, staring down at the small 12 year old.

"...Fair point, you win."

Well, if we were to go more seriously and not see this as a game, I think we could catch her pretty quickly.

'You mean, with the intent to kill, or not?'

Nobody said anything about killing, sis. And of course, we aren't going to kill Kaitlyn. You've been getting more and more crazy lately, don't think I haven't noticed.

'Bleh. Deal with it, haha! 😈'

...Since when did you start using emojis? And how the hell did you project it through your thoughts? I have so many questions.

~TheAuthordoesnotknowwhattoputhere~

"So you mean that Kai-Sensei will be late today and she doesn't think she can come for the lessons?"

"Yep. That's what she told me," Aura said, glancing back at the students. "Unfortunately, I can't draw, so... I can only fill in for Homec."

'Kai-chan went out again, huh... I hope she doesn't leave for too long like last time, the class would be worried again. Then again, I suppose if anything happens, Aura-san would probably know and she would tell us.' Koro-Sensei thought.

~Nagisa's POV~

'I wonder what kind of relationship Kai-Sensei and Aura-Sensei truly have... They seem a lot more than friends...'

"Alright then, now that I've told you what I needed to, it's time for homeroom, take care, Koro-yaki! Hope the students manage to get a bullet inside you today~!" Aura-Sensei said with a cheery tone and a cat-like expression on her face before leaving the classroom. Sometimes she just looks... weird... Like there's something she's hiding constantly.

Aura-Sensei looks back into the classroom one more time, and for a second, I swear that I saw red in those eyes of hers. Wasn't Aura-Sensei's eyes usually blue? A deep blue, too. Then again, I might just be imagining things... I picked up my gun and got ready for attendance checking.

~Girl Aura's POV~

'Ugh, damn those headaches... This is going to be a long ride, sis, you better manage to get that thing away from us, or we'll both be screwed.'

I know, I know... It's gone for now, let me switch back before anyone notices. I'll handle those headaches, don't worry.

I felt my surroundings set in, and my senses return. Looks like brother had already settled in the staff room.

You know, I sometimes worry about you, sis... How the hell are you like-

Irina walked in right before he was about to finish, giving me a slight scare since to me, she popped out of nowhere.

"Aura-chan~! Would you be so kind to tell me where Kai-chan is? You said she went somewhere, but where exactly is it?" She asked, giving me those sparkly eyes.

"Ah... I'm sorry, Irina-onee-sama, Kaitlyn said not to tell anybody and keep her whereabouts a secret. I'm afraid I can't reveal a single thing, not even to you." I said, a small smile on my face.

Irina's facial expression switched to that of a pout, and I giggled a bit.

~Last period (Homec)~

~No One's POV~

"Well, class, I don't think there isn't anything that Kaitlyn hasn't taught you guys, so would you all be so kind to tell me what she has missed, or maybe some dishes you wanted to recreate? I can do most." The mint head said, upper torso barely crossing the teachers desk. Still, she kept a demeanor of a calm mentor, even if her height wasn't very suitable for that position.

"Well, we have gone through desserts and some western dishes... Kai-Sensei hasn't done much Chinese food though."

"Ah, I see, so today's theme will be Chinese food, then. Wait a second, class, I'll be right back." Aura replied, running out the door.

Once she leaves, the students, as students would be, started to chat with each other.

"I wonder, how do Kai-Sensei and Aura seem so young? They don't look like they're any older than us."

"Who knows. Maybe there's some sort of longevity stuff that keeps them like that."

"You do know that those only appear in cartoons and films, right? They aren't real."

"Oh please, we have a yellow octopus as a homeroom teacher, what else is there that couldn't be real?"

~Meanwhile~

"Well oof, I got ingredients for Spicy and Sour Soup, ShangHai dumplings and Sago. Welp, guess I'm going to have to sleep a lot tonight." Aura said to herself, holding a large pile of ingredients which included coconut milk, some sago, dumpling wrappers and concentrated chicken soup. The entire stock was higher than her head, but she didn't really care. Everything was taller than her when she was in this small body.

She walked through the doorway and everyone stared at her. Not that she noticed, her entire attention was on preventing the pile in her arms from toppling over.

~Later(I'm doing timeskips now)~

"You know, ShangHai food is my specialty. Even though haven't eaten it in a while. Sometimes eating cup noodles for two months in a row is very boring." Aura commented while she waited for the dumplings to steam inside the metal container. She wasn't one for fancy utensils and cooking tools, but steamed dumplings do taste better like this.

'T-two months?!' Everyone sweatdropped, not sure if she was serious or not, and judging by the very little time they had spent with the shortest teacher, it could be either.

Aura instructed the students through the steps, sometimes going off-recipe and adding some of her own touches to the dish.

~Since I'm nowhere to the good stuff let me just give it to you right now~

"Alright students, I think that's enough for today. You can pack up and leave. Class dismissed!" Right after the words rolled off her tongue, a large thud came from the end of the hall, and the mint head rushed out.

Itona was here again. He had broken through the walls, and was looking for Koro-Sensei, who was still sitting in the staff room. The silver haired boy lashed out with his tentacles, but before he could reach the yellow octopus, a green anti-Sensei knife was seen in front of him, two of his tentacles chopped off by the holder.

Most of the class had gone out to the corridor, and what they saw was the small assistant teacher pointing a green knife towards the boy, occasionally deflecting the tentacles trying to reach Class 3-E's homeroom teacher. Aura notices a blue umbrella in his right hand, holding it tight and doesn't seem to be letting go anytime.

"Who the hell are you?" Aura asked, and a white robed person came into view. "I see a new person has joined. It's a pleasure to meet you, I am-"

"Shut up, I didn't ask for your name, I asked for HIS, you piece of interrupting sh*t." The blue eyed girl then pointed to Itona, giving a cold glare to Shiro.

'So this is the scumbag that Kaitlyn mentioned...'

Certainly looks like a scumbag. One full of sh*t too.

"Aura-Sensei! Get away from him, he's dangerous!" Kayano yelled, and Aura, still maintaining attention and eyes on the silver haired boy, said "I'll be fine Kayano-san, . The said boy was currently distracted from his former target, and proceeded to attack the mint head.

Aura dodged the several tentacles, before running out the back door, directing Itona's wrath away from the poor, tattered building. Unfortunately, once she got out, a tentacle managed to wrap around her arm and tried to drag her towards the incoming amber eyed boy. Aura threw her knife towards her left hand, and sliced away the thing that was clenching onto her right arm. She jumped backwards onto a tree, still focusing on the white haired person.

She grabbed several throwing knives made of the same anti-Sensei material (which she was planning to give to the students), and flung them at Itona with all her might. But Itona wasn't at his previous spot. He was behind Aura, and one of his tentacles knocked Aura back down on the hill, earning a few gasps and screams from the students.

Aura almost choked on her saliva, taking several short breaths before whipping around and chopping off more tentacles that came her way. She quickly darted away from the vulnerable spot she was in while Itona grew back his weapons, and escaped towards the woods, appearing and disappearing among the many trees. Itona follows, but after a purple blur passes by the building, he turns back, stopping since he didn't see the mint head anywhere.

Aura was charging at him from behind, but of course, she had no intent on killing him. She swung her leg at the boy, throwing him forwards by a few meters. Itona quickly recovered and one of his tentacles struck Aura's arm, flinging the knife out of her hand. While Aura tried to retrieve the knife, the rest of his tentacles wrapped around the blue eyed girl, pulling her to Itona, who slammed her on the side of the hill.

A crack could be heard, and Aura screamed in pain, struggling in Itona's grasp. But it didn't stop there. The yellow eyed boy proceeded to fling Aura back and forth, smashing her into the rocky hills and ground, breaking more than a few bones and as a bonus, earning more cries of agony from the girl.

The students watched in horror as Itona swung their smallest teacher around like a ragdoll(A bloodied up ragdoll at that), and the said teacher had lost consciousness, stopping her squirming. Shiro finally made a move and shot the white haired boy with a sedative, making him drop the mint head onto the ground, right beside the building.

The shortest teacher's lifeless body scared most of the girls, while Hayami slowly stepped forward and examined her. The others went to contact Karasuma and Irina, while Koro-Sensei rushed to Aura's side.

(Yes, even like this, I find the need to highlight Aura's height.)

She was bleeding from the head, blood drizzling down her light brown skin, which was unusually pale, and oozing out of her forehead onto some strands of mint hair. Her wrists seemed to be dislocated, bent at a very strange angle that it was almost painful to see. Several bones were definitely broken, although the orange haired girl didn't know which bones exactly. Aura's legs were splayed out, and her left thigh and lower leg had been almost detached, merely two pieces of flesh and one particularly bloody tendon clinging onto the upper part of her leg, bones exposed. A crimson puddle was pooling under the legs, more coming from the left side.

Hayami staggered back, both disgusted and horrified from the gruesome scene before her. She turned away, not wanting to gaze at Aura's disheveled form anymore.

~Somewhere~

A braided figure stood with their hands on their hips, letting out a sigh. "Ah~ Finally done. Time to go back to Japan!"

Hello~! I finally finished the chapter! Rin, you better catch up~ Just kidding, I know you're probably way ahead of me.

To the readers, if you have any questions or stuff that was confusing to you, you're always welcome to ask either me or Rin! Well, for the most part, it's judging by if we're even online or not. But you could join our shared Discord server and check! Links are in our profiles, hope to see you guys there~! Oh right, you could also either gives us some suggestions of what stories(fanfictions are accepted for my side) or animes you may want our characters to go into. Theories for backstories and possibly future scenes or books that might happen are also welcome, and you would get a shoutout from Rin if you guessed right! I'm not that popular, so it might not help if I was the one to do it.

Well, yeah... This chapter's lower part was just me torturing Aura and living off the adrenaline of writing that- But just don't pay any mind to it, I swear I won't do it again~!

Or will I?

Anyways, Janu out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.5M 34.6K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-