Note Worthy Tales: The Assist...

Von JanuWxlf

Aura yet again travels to another world, but as soon as she lands, she meets a friend that she hadn't seen in... Mehr

Chapter 1 - Octopus Guy And A Bunch Of Students
Chapter 3 - Violence Ensues, At Least The Kids Are Okay

Chapter 2 - Sugar, Spice, And- Is That A Giant Pudding?

172 12 15
Von JanuWxlf

~No One's POV~

"Caverin-san, where do you live, currently?" Asked Koro-sensei, sitting in the teacher's lounge, or staff room.

I don't know which one to use, so I'll just say both.

"I'm living with Kaitlyn now, why you ask, Koro-yaki?" Aura replied, hands folded on the table, with her head resting on them.

Koro-sensei flinched at the nickname. She had been calling him that the whole day, sometimes casually pulling out her knife, playfully threatening him that she'll make him into octodogs or...  Well, any kind of food involving an octopus as an ingredient~when the term ends.

"Well, Kai-chan's father seemed pretty protective of her, even the class needed to keep a certain distance. I suppose since you're an old friend of hers, he wouldn't have the same reaction, right?" At this, Aura bolted up, hitting her elbows in the process.

"Uh... Yeah...? I guess." Said Aura, rubbing her elbows with her hands. She sweatdropped, remembering what happened yesterday when she went to Kaitlyn and Drago's apartment.

~Flashback~

Kaitlyn and Aura were standing behind the door leading to the raven's apartment. The tiny girl turns to her friend, and says, "Are you sure that Drago isn't going to flip when he sees me?"

Kaitlyn puts her hand on the doorknob, ready to turn it. "I'm sure it'll be fine, why would he, anyway?" The mint haired girl sweatdropped at Kaitlyn's words, but quickly regained her composure.

Kaitlyn opened the door.

"Dragoooooo! I'm home! And I brought company!"

The dragon whips his head around to the sound, and when he saw Kaitlyn, he welcomed her. "Welcome ba...ck..." His warm smile turned into a frown.

"Why is HE here??" He shouted, pointing at the mint shrimp. Kaitlyn raised an eyebrow, while Aura folds her arms.

"I'm not him, you should know that. Besides, this body is a girl's body, Drago." She said, giving a look of 'are you freaking kidding me'.

This time it was Drago's turn to fold his arms, and he stares at the 'girl' for a bit. "Well, that doesn't change the fact that he's literally inside of you, girl or not."

Kaitlyn pops up between Aura and Drago. She put her arms out and says to the dragon, "Don't be like that, Drago~! Aura is our friend, plus, she and he have helped us before. Oh, right. That reminds me, Aura will be staying with us~!"

The said dragon immediately reacts. "WHAT??" He yelled, making both Auras a bit scared. And annoyed Boy Aura, to say the least.

"Yeah, she's staying with us now!" Kaitlyn replied, happy tone and all.

"No, she is NOT!"

"Please, Drago? Please??"

"No." The stubborn dragon says.

"Hmpf!" Kaitlyn pouted, she then proceeded to turn to the mint head, who was on the side lines the whole time.

"Alright, then. Aura!" She says, addressing the said tiny mint-haired girl.

"Yes?"

"Let's go look for another apartment!" The raven then turned away from her guardian, looking at the mint head instead.

"Huh? Uh... Okay?" Said Aura, turning away from the dragon as well. "Bye, then." She said, waving to him.

"Wha- Little One!" Drago protested.

"Well, if Aura can't stay here, then we'll just find another place to stay. Don't worry, Drago~ I'll be sure to visit~!" Said the raven.

"And I'll be sure to NOT visit, you Giant Lizard." Said Aura.

"Little One, please!"

~After an hour of a distressed dragon begging a stubborn ravenet to reconsider and one mint shrimp eating popcorn and watching the show~

"FINE, okay! She can stay!" Drago said.

The two teens gave each other a high five and cheered on their victory.

~End of flashback~

Aura sighed. The protective guardian has always argued with her other self when it comes to the ravenet, and with her male counterpart having a semi-crush on Kaitlyn, he isn't happy.

"Oh yeah, Kayano said something about a huge pudding that they were working on to give to you as a present, Koroyaki." The mint head said. 'Too bad that it's gonna explode and kill you. I want some too.'

(The day Aura arrived, Kaitlyn had told her about the assassination the class were participating in and some other things.)

"PUDDING? Where is it?" The excited yellow teacher asked, spitting saliva. Aura wiped some of it off her, and replied, pointing to the window, "It's outside, you can watch them add the finishing touch if you want. Then it's all-" Before she could even finish her sentence, a gust of strong wind blew past her, surprising the mint haired girl. "Yours."

She looked outside the window, and there Koro-sensei was, speeding towards the pudding as his students were toasting the caramel sauce. She sighed, then grinned at the sight of the unkillable teacher grasping Kayano's hands, thanking her for the giant dessert.

Aura exits the staff room, and goes to the corridor where she sees Kaitlyn watch Koro quickly start on the pudding. A few minutes later, the rest of the class arrives.

"That octopus sure loves pudding, doesn't he?" Aura smirked, as Takebayashi stares intensely at the screen of the bomb monitor. The pudding was depleting quickly, and Koro-sensei was getting closer and closer to the bomb hidden beneath the dessert.

"We'll detonate the bomb just as the pudding around it is eaten, the moment the screen lightens slightly from pitch black." Stated the glasses wearing boy.

Kayano suddenly started banging her head on the window, startling everyone in the room. "No! The pudding I poured all my heart into can't go blowing up!" She yelled, slamming her head faster.

"K-kayano! Calm down-" started Aura, then Terasaka pulled the greenette from the windowsill, retraining her from breaking open the window with her head. "Don't get emotionally attached to a damn pudding!" The boy said, while Nagisa and Kaitlyn sweatdropped in the background.

"It was made to be blown to bits!"

"We need to keep it in the yard forever, as a monument!"

"It'll rot!" Everyone said in unison.

A gust of wind blew past the class and the young(not really) teachers. Then the yellow octopus was standing behind them.

"Phew... Time for a break." Koro-sensei said, "I detected the faint smell of a foreign object in with the deliciousness." He then held up the dark green box which was the bomb and it's detonator.

"The bomb! The detonator's been detached as well!"

The yellow skinned teacher started to explain his escape. "I ate from caramel to pudding to dirt, then I tunneled through the ground and removed it."

'Oh... So that's how he did it.'

"Not bad, Koro-yaki." Said Aura, smirking up at the large octopus teacher. He had put the bomb in his mouth and asked, "Did you set up the bomb, Takebayshi?" And swallowed the box whole, chewing it up.

"Your calculations were spot on, but I picked up the distinctive scent of plastic explosion." Gulping down the chewed now-useless bomb, Koro-sensei placed a two fingered hand~ or rather, tentacle~ on the boy-whose-hair-was-shaped-like-an-eight-in-chinese. "Next time, pay attention to any odor components, too."

Takebayashi nodded and the yellow teacher spread his arms(?) out, laughing in his signature 'Nu-fu-fu'. "And since you all worked together to make this pudding, you should all eat it together!" Koro-sensei declared, "I've set aside nice clean portions for you."

Aura saw Kaitlyn sneakly walk towards the pudding and infused her healing flames into one of them, taking that cup and handed it to Kayano, who had a smile on her face.

The students went back to the classroom to enjoy the pudding that had been given to them, and Kaitlyn decided to go have a chat with the green haired girl, and Aura followed her.

"How does the pudding you made yourself taste? I heard that anything would taste better if you made it yourself, is that true?" The mint head asked, grinning slightly. Kayano smiled in return and said, "Speaking of sweets, Kai-sensei makes super delicious stuff for us to try in Homec! And they always make me feel better." Then she continued to eat the pudding, clearly happy about it.

Nagisa and Karma walked up to them, each holding their own serve of pudding.

"Hi Kai-sensei, Aura-sensei." The blue haired boy greeted, then turned to Kayano. "I didn't think you could be so hardcore, it was fun~ and out of the ordinary, too.

The redhead beside him nodded in agreement, a spoon in his mouth. Kayano smiled and pointed to Koro-sensei.

"Not even your closest friends get to see your true blade." Koro-sensei turned his attention to the greenette, and turned orange, with a circle on his face.

'You're right Kayano.' Aura thought.

~After the break~

"Oh? Parkour: Robbers and Cops style?" The mint haired shortie jumped down from the windowsill she was sitting on. She and Kaitlyn flashed each other a mischievous grin, remembering things they did before.

"Yes, we'll need the class to train hard." Karasuma said. "Then can we join? But I suppose Kaitlyn would want to be in the Robbers team... Right?" Aura asked, already knowing he answer.

"You got that right~!" The ravenet smiled brightly, before quickly heading out to the yard where the class was.

"Heh... That little raven is always so fast to act on things." The mint head muttered under her breath, grinning. "This game of tag will be fun~"

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

The students were jumping from tree to tree, and climbing through rocks, trying to escape from Karasuma, who was playing Cop.

"... Koro-yaki... Do you really have to cosplay as a cop?" The mint shrimp sweatdropped at the big octopus like teacher, who was in full police uniform.

"Nu-fu-fu... If we catch them all, they get twice the homework." He said in a weird accent, turning to Karasuma, who was waiting for his time to shine.

"Quit finding weird ways to piggyback on this." The dark haired man replied, crossing his arms. "Aw, why can't I play too?" The yellow teacher continued in the weird accent. "It's not fair~ you guys have all the fun." He said, blowing an enormous pink bubble the size of his head.

"If you were the one to catch them, this whole training would have no meaning to any of us." Aura said, rolling her eyes. "Karasuma, I think you can set off now."

The said man nodded and put on his gloves which were stained with red.

He soon entered the tree filled mountain side, and not long after he returned with Okajima, Fuwa, Chiba and Hayami.

"Nice job." Aura grinned, while Ritsu appeared on her phone, wearing a police outfit and announcing the 'arrests' of the students.

"Alright, now that you're here...Nu-fu-fu..." Koro-sensei laughed, while holding mathematics worksheets in his two fingered right hand.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Karasuma continued to run through the forest, chasing a team of students which consisted of Sugino, Nagisa, Kayano, Nakamura, and Karma. He suddenly sees a trail of black dart past him, it lasted for a second, but he swore he saw the small adult flash a smirk at him. What surprised him was that Kaitlyn dashed across the woods with speed much faster than his, and he knew he couldn't possibly catch the raven.

So he called for backup.

"Caverin-san, I need you to help me catch Greig-san, and hurry, she's fast." He heard the mint head snicker at the end of the line, and the said girl replied with, "Don't you worry, Karasuma, I'll have a lot of fun this game." And then she hung up.

~On Aura's end~

"Looks like I'll be catching a thief today~!" The mint haired girl grinned widely, before returning her phone to the depths of her pocket. She waves to the octopus beside her and quickly runs off, dust trailing after her. The students gaped at their teacher, and looked back at the math problems that were waiting for them to solve.

Aura dashed above tree branches, giggling to herself. She spots Irina down below, and descends upon the blonde, earning a piercing scream from the woman. After sending her off to Koro-sensei, the mint head continues on her journey to find the mischievous ravenet. She grinned.

'This is just like old times~'

How about ending in this chapter with a small cliffhanger? It's 1am and I barely escaped from my parents finding me with my phone ;-;

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!(and the cliffhanger)

And Rin, a message to you, write Kaitlyn's side cause I have no idea how to do it.

Janu out~!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
794K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...