THEATRE CLUB: THE SHOW MUST G...

By BundlesOfHope

Moorside Academy always puts on an end of term show. This year, the Theatre department are plagued with the l... More

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTER PROFILES / CAST
Chapter 1- The Auditions (Part 1)
Chapter 2- Auditions (Part 2)
Chapter 3- Role Delegation Frustration (Part 1)
Chapter 4- Role Delegation Frustration (Part 2)
Chapter 5- Role Delegation Frustration (Part 3)
Chapter 6- Role Delegation Frustration (Part 4)
Chapter 7- Role Delegation Frustration (Part 5)
Chapter 8- Theatre Club Assembled
Chapter 9- Helping Hand (Part 1)
Chapter 10- Helping Hand (Part 2)
Chapter 11- Helping Hands (Part 3)
Chapter 12- Man Down (Part 1)
Chapter 13- Man Down (Part 2)
Chapter 14- No Man Left Behind
A/N- Please Read
Chapter 15- New Relationships (Part 1)
Chapter 16- New Relationships (Part 2)
Chapter 17- Take Two
Chapter 18- Lies (Part 1)
Chapter 19- Lies (Part 2)
Chapter 20- Show Don't Tell (Part 1)
Chapter 21- Show Don't Tell (Part 2)
Chapter 22- Doubts
Chapter 23- Snake (Part 1)
Chapter 24- Snake (Part 2)
Chapter 25- Meet Ups (Part 1)
Chapter 26- Meet Ups (Part 2)
Chapter 27- It's Going Down (Part 1)
Chapter 28- It's Going Down (Part 2)
A/N
Chapter 29- A TEAM DIVIDED
Chapter 30- Trying
Chapter 31- Triangle (Part 1)
Chapter 32- Triangle (Part 2)
Chapter 33- Friend in Need (Part 1)
Chapter 34- Friend in Need (Part 2)
Chapter 35- Friend in Need (Part 3)
Chapter 36- Feelings
Chapter 37- Show Off (Part 1)
Important A/N- Please read
Chapter 38- Show Off (Part 2)
Chapter 40- Disbanded
Chapter 41- Roaming
Chapter 42- Operation Save Miss Laine (Part 1)
Chapter 43- Operation Save Miss Laine (Part 2)
Chapter 44- Operation Save Miss Laine (Part 3)
A/N- Important please read
Chapter 45- Resume (Part 1)
Chapter 46- Resume (Part 2)
Chapter 47- Reunion
Chapter 48- Past
Chapter 49- Out With It
Chapter 50- Truth
A/N- Please Read
Chapter 51- Help
Chapter 52- Worry
A/N- Regarding updates
Chapter 53- Getting Our Friend Back (Part 1)
Chapter 54- Getting Our Friend Back (Part 2)
Chapter 55- Getting Our Friend Back (Part 3)
Chapter 56- Tell Them
A/N- Change to Updates
Chapter 57- Confidence
Chapter 58- Going Wrong (Part 1)
Chapter 59- Going Wrong (Part 2)
Chapter 60- Going Wrong (Part 3)
Chapter 61- Want You Back (Part 1)
Chapter 62- Want You Back (Part 2)
A/N- PLEASE READ
Chapter 63- Surprise Meeting
A/N- Question
Chapter 64- Before Sudden Doom
A/N- VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
A/N- VERY IMPORTANT
Chapter 65- PARENT'S MEETING
Chapter 66- STANLEY'S STORY
A/N- Do you want me to continue this?
Chapter 67- Finding Our Mojo
Chapter 68- Bond (Part 1)
Chapter 69- Bond (Part 2)
Chapter 70- Bond (Part 3)
Chapter 71- Injured Party (Part 1)
Chapter 72- Injured Party (Part 2)
Chapter 73- Me and My Thoughts (Part 1)
A/N- Re Updates. Please read.
Chapter 74- Me and My Thoughts (Part 2)
A/N- Very important please answer 2 questions
Chapter 75- Changes (Part 1)
Chapter 76- Changes (Part 2)
Chapter 77- The Boy With The Bag
Chapter 78- No Sunshine (Part 1)
A/N- PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT

Chapter 39- Show Off (Part 3)

24 8 0
By BundlesOfHope

20 MINUTES BEFORE THE FIRE STARTED

"Kennedy, I'm just popping to the loo. Make sure no one sits in my seat please", said Miss Laine.

She left the room, opening random doors to find the toilets. 'This place is like a bl**dy maze', she thought.

"Snooping around already, are we?", smirked Carrie. "Lost home in yourself already have you?"

Miss Laine pinched the bridge of her nose, sighing. "What are you hoping to achieve here, Carrie?"

Carrie stepped closer. "If you think you're winning this competition you've got another thing coming. I won't let you take anything else from me."

Miss Laine sighed. "How can you say that? You're still concerned about that?"

"You knew I wanted that role, Addy! Yet you still auditioned for it", said Carrie.

"You told me too, Carrie! You said you didn't want to do it alone."

"Yet you still got the part. You never did tell me what happened. Did you bribe Miss Croakes?"

"She just gave me the  role! I tried to say no but she was adamant", said Addy. "I was always happy for you're success. We were best friends Carrie... I don't understand where it went wrong."

Carrie clenched her fists. "When you took my d*mn role, Addy! You always acted like you were the best. All hollier than thou."

Addy frowned. "That's not true. I never thought I was better than anyone."

Carrie shook her head, scoffing. "Save it. I don't have time for your lies. Let me show you what a real show looks like."

And with that, Carrie walked away.

Miss Laine sighed and made her way to the toilets, reminscing about the good memories with her former best friend.

-

A day later, everyone is called into the Theatre Room. Principal Reede stood in the centre, where Miss Laine should have been. "Students... due to recent events, I have no choice but to close the Theatre Club."

Everyone gasped. "Wait, you can't!", exclaimed Weronika. "Can't you just... suspend it? I don't know. Close it for a bit?"

Principal Reede shook his head. "No. My mind is made up", he said, frowning when he saw the sadness in everyone's eyes. "I don't want to do this... believe me. I was the one who proposed we create a Theatre Club in the first place."

"Then you'll know how much this Club means to us", said Isaac.

Principal Reede sighed. "You could've died. Even if you didn't enter the building, you could've damaged your lungs due to smoke inhalation."

"But, I didn't!", said Isaac.

"Two girls are in critical condition! And one boy's suffering from burns!", yelled Principal Reede, startling everyone. "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have shouted. But three people suffered terribly and Miss Laine caused it."

"You don't seriously believe she caused the fire?", questioned Amethyst. She may not have liked Miss Laine, or anyone in the Club, but she knew Miss Laine couldn't have done it.

"Yeah", said Camryn. "It's innocent until proven guilty."

Principal Reede sighed again. "I'm sorry. Like I said... my mind is made up. You're all dismissed."

-

Maxon kicked at the tree in Camryn's usual spot, groaning in frustration.

"Oi, hey, that tree didn't do anything to you", said Camryn.

Maxon kicked it one last time. "I just hate feeling so... so useless! I could've saved her! If I ignored Leonie, I could've s-"

"- Stop!", yelled Camryn. "You'll only cause yourself more pain by beating yourself up about this. Do you really think there's anything you could've done to stop Leonie from going inside?"

Maxon shook his head, sitting down on the bench.

Camryn nodded. "Exactly! The only person to blame is whoever started the fire."

"So you don't think it's Miss Laine?"

Camryn's eyes widened. "Of course it isn't! Do you seriously believe she caused this?"

After a long moment, Maxon shook his head. "No. No I don't."

Maxon stood up and clenched his fists. "But we have to find the b*stard that did."

-

The doctor's told Eli that he was lucky to have been saved. He managed to escape with only minor burns and his leg was already healing well anyway, so there was no further damage.

Physically.

Mentally, Eli couldn't stop re-living the moment he was trapped. He remembered it so clearly.

Everyone ran towards the doors, stopping Eli from gaining access. When a path was finally made, Eli's wheelchair collided with a fallen chair, sending him crashing to the ground.

Kennedy ran past, stopping abruptly when she saw Eli. "Eli! Here, I'll get you up", she said.

Kennedy struggled to break Eli free. She carefully pulled him out of the wheelchair. "Here, I need you to help me pull you up-"

Kennedy was cut off by the sound of a cabinet crashing down on Eli. Her eyes widened and she let out a horrified scream. "ELI! H-hold on... I'll find something to help lift this thing off you", she said, before running off.

Eli gasped for air. "K-Kennedy... I'm scared."

His mother entered the Hospital Room, his father following in after.

"How are you feeling now, El?", asked his Mother, gently stroking his hair.

Eli wanted to break down. He wanted to tell them about how scared he was, and still is. But decided against it because his scars weren't worse than the mental scars his parents had. "Good, Mum."

"This d*mn club has caused you too much pain", said his Dad.

His Mum shook his head. "Not now, love. He needs to rest."

"C-Can you find out how my friends are doing please? Leonie and Kennedy?"

"I don't know if they'll tell us anything but we'll try", said his Dad. He kissed Eli's forehead and waited for his mother to do the same, before leaving with her.

Once they left, Eli stopped trying to suppress his tears, finally allowing himself to cry.

-

Kennedy lay awake in her Hospital room, tears streaming down her face as she remembered her screams.

She started breathing heavily as she felt the fire's heat all over again. Unable to control her breathing, Kennedy pressed the button to alert the doctors. She felt her chest getting tighter and fell out of the bed, passed out.

-

Leonie lay very still.

The impact of the explosion threw her back, causing her to hit her head on the ground. This, coupled up with severe smoke inhalation caused Leonie to end up in a coma.

-

Hi!

The psychological scars that everyone has will be explored further, not just for Eli, Kennedy and Leonie, but for everyone else who was there too.

Physical scars can be treated, though they don't always go away.

Mental scars often go untreated and people are too scared to talk about them as they don't want to re-live the event again, or they don't feel like their pain is significant.

You don't have to have been involved in something like this to have physical and psychological scars.

There are people out there who want to listen to you and will never criticise you for feeling what you feel.

Please don't suffer in silence. Ever.

-cherrysvalanxe

ATHENA-yeonnie

CaptainHermioneSwan

DoodleYeet

gillioddities

LiaHook_Descendants

starryeyedturtle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 293 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
201K 2.4K 48
Valerie a high ranked mafia business women comes across a little while at the mall , she hasn't seen much Littles around . The high ranked gallone c...
141K 14.7K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
62.7K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...