Forbidden Office Love(BWWM)

By Ele2374

Isn't there a rule that says employees and their employers can not be in a relationship? This rule does not... More

Forbidden Office Love
Workhood
Chapter 3: Meeting
Chapter 4: Next day
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: Meeting
Chapter 7: Two Wrongs Don't make a Right
Not an update
Chapter 9: Feelings
Chapter 10: Will they ever become lovers again?
Chapter 11: I think we might be getting somewhere
Chapter 12: Positive or Negative??
Chapter 13: Why are Mothers Kinda Pushy?
Chapter 14: Nice Gestures
Chapter 15: Preperations
Chapter 16: Silly Love Birds
Chapter 16 Part 2: Knight in Shinning Armor
Chapter 18: Final Straw
Chapter 20: Questions I have for you guys.
Very Important
Chapter 21: New Friends or New Partners?
Chapter 22 and snip it of 23: Mama and Abby to the Rescue
Chapter 23: We Have to Talk
Chapter 24: Momma Bear
Not An Update
Chapter 24 part 2: Preparations
Chapter 25: Dinner

Chapter 17: Sleepover

8.5K 424 64
By Ele2374

Before you start, I just wanted to say that this has a sex scene. I honestly don't know how to write one,  but I hope you like this chapter.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 17: Aaliyah’s P.O.V

         I was kind of hesitant to let Ethan stay. Do I really want him to stay at my place? What if something goes wrong?

         “Aaliyah, please it’s just for one night.” Ethan pleaded. Then he made this puppy dog face, it was so beautiful, and gullible. His blue eyes were breathtaking, and to stare at them, it was like amazing. I just hope my child doesn't have the same face as him, if they do, they could probably, get away with anything and everything.

“Please, I’ll sleep on the couch,” he said.

“Ugh, fine.” I said.

He smiled, and said “Thank you, this means a lot.”

I didn't reply, instead I got out of the car, and made my way to my front door. Not even fifteen seconds later, I felt a hand grab my waist. With my free hand, I tried to  push it off of me.

“Ethan, can you please move your hand?” I asked.

“Can you please turn around, I need to tell you something.” Ethan said. 

“Ethan move,” I said, getting frustrated.

“Aaliyah, can you please just turn around.” Ethan said.

          “If I turn around, will you move your hand?” I asked

“I might, I might not. You will just have to see. “Ethan said.

“Fine,” I said, turning around.

When I turned around, Ethan gave me a hug. I was surprised.

“Ethan, why are you hugging me?” I asked, shocked.

“Because, you're letting me stay here, and I’ve been really bipolar towards you.” Ethan said.

“That’s not true; you picked me up, when my date left me.” I said. 

“True, do you need help with opening the door?” Ethan asked.

“Yeah, “I said, laughing, Ethan just chuckled.

                                                               **********

Ethan and I were on the couch, watching Being Mary Jane.

“Let’s talk,” Ethan said, getting the remote, and turning off the TV.

“What, can’t we just watch the last bit of this episode?” I asked.  I don’t know why I’m even asking, it’s my house.

“No, I want to get to know you.” Ethan said. I walked up to him, and tried to grab the remote. He would just put his arm in the air, this was so unfair, he’s like 6”3, and I’m only 5”2 ½.

“Fine,” I said defeated.

“Go sit back on the couch!” Ethan ordered me.  

I was getting really mad with him; first he takes the remote, and turns off the TV. And now he’s ordering me around. Oh no boo boo, this won’t work.

“Can you please, go sit back down on the couch?” Ethan said in a nicer tone. I guess the expression on my face told him, I was mad.

“No, I’m hungry.” I said, walking to the kitchen.

“Fine, can we have it in the kitchen?” Ethan asked.

“Sure, why not,” I said, throwing my hands in the air, while walking to the kitchen.

         I walked to the refrigerator, and looked inside, nothing. I opened the freezer, and found vanilla ice cream.

“Are you sure, you want to eat ice cream this late?” Ethan asked.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“It’s 12:48 A.M.” Ethan said, looking at his phone.  

“Yeah, can we actually sit in the living room?” I asked.

“Sure” Ethan said, shaking his head.

                                                               ******

“So how many siblings do you have?” Ethan asked me.

“Well, I have three brothers.” I said

“What about your parents,” He asked me.

“Well, my father left when I was twelve years old, and my mom lives in Maryland.” I said.

Ethan, and I were, sitting criss-cross, looking at each other.  

“Why do you want to know about me so much?” I asked.

“I don’t know, but when I’m close to you, I want to know more about you. I want to protect you, and I feel like I’m. Nothing. I just want to know more about you.” Ethan said.

“Okay, well, I think I should get a chance to ask you questions.” I said.

“Ask anything you want.” Ethan said.

                                                               ******

 Ethan’s P.O.V:

         I like, spending time with Aaliyah, it makes me happy to be close to her.  I think I’m catching feeling for her.  It’s been like a month since we first met.  I know that's kind of soon, but hey, it's what the heart wants. And my heart wants Aaliyah.

So far, all I know is that she has three brothers.

“What about your parents,” I asked her.

“Well, my father left when I was two years old, and my mom lives in Maryland.” Aaliyah said.

Whoever her father was, he is a stupid coward.  Why would you just leave your kids, and the mother of your kids?

         “How many kids do you want?” Aaliyah asked.

“3 or 4, I want two girls, and two boys. And I want my kids to be mixed” I said, winking at Aaliyah.

“Why mixed?” She questioned.

“Because, I know my kids would come out beautiful, and blacks don’t crack.” I said. Aaliyah laughed.

“So what if, someone told you they were pregnant?” Aaliyah asked.

“I would probably ask them, to have an abortion. I’m not ready to have a kids yet.” I said honestly.

“Well that’s, um” Aaliyah didn’t even finish.  She ran to the bathroom, and locked herself in.

Was it something I said? I wonder what I did.

I walked to the bathroom, and knocked on it. No answer.

“Aaliyah, I know you’re in there, Come out." No answer

“Aaliyah, please baby, come out of the bathroom. What did I do wrong?” I yelled.

“Don’t worry about it, I’m fine.” She yelled back.

“No you’re not, come out so we can talk.” I said.

“Please,” I yelled.

Five minutes later, the bathroom door was being opened. 

“What did I do?” I asked, stroking Aaliyah cheek with my thumb.

“Nothing,” Aaliyah said, shaking her head.

“Then why are your eyes red, and why did you run to the bathroom.” I asked.

“Nothing is wrong, I’m  perfectly fine” Aaliyah said, smiling.

“Even when you smile, I can see your pain.” I said.

“I think I’m going to go lay down.” Aaliyah said.

“Can I come; I just want to make sure you’re safe.” I said.

She just nodded her head.

                                                               *******

 Aaliyah’s P.O.V

When Ethan said, that he would ask the person he impregnated to have an abortion, I got really emotional. Yeah, I could do it by myself financially, but two is always better than one. I wouldn't want my child to ask me who his/hers father is, and I have to tell them a lie.  When they get older, they might resent me, because I didn’t tell the truth.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ethan and I were in my room. He took off his shirt, which I didn't mind. But for some odd reason, I got really horny. Maybe it’s because he had abs, and a V line. I wouldn’t mind, licking things off his chest. The first night we did it, the lights were off. I knew he had abs, but I didn’t know they looked like this.

“Which side do you want to lay on?” Ethan asked, breaking me out of my trance.

“Hun, what did you say?” I questioned.

“I asked which side of the bed you want.” Ethan said.  Wait, hold up, wasn’t he supposed to sleep on the couch?

“Right,” I said.

He nodded his head, and went to the left side of the bed, and laid down.

I went to my dresser, and pulled out my sleeping clothes, and then I went to the bathroom, and brushed my teeth, and change my clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was lying in bed, next to Ethan. His body was nice and warm.  I turned around to look at him. He was asleep.  I slightly nudged him.  That really didn’t work.  Is it bad that the only reason I’m waking him up for, is because I want to have sex?  This pregnancy isn’t going to work if I’m horny, and single. 

         I tried nudging him again. Nothing happened. I kissed his lips, and still nothing. Finally, I went underneath the covers, and pulled down his pants slowly. When his dick came out, I licked my lips.

He’s a heavy sleeper, I thought to myself.  I started to rub it up and down, to get it ready.  The pre-cum was already coming out. After doing this, I put it in my mouth.  Ethan would stir, and grunt. I licked on the tip, and then took him in my mouth again. I felt a hand on my head, it was guiding me. Next thing I knew, Ethan was cuming in my mouth.  I got from underneath the covers, and saw Ethan awake.

         “What was that for?” Ethan asked.

         “Well, I really wanted to wake you up, can we have sex?” I asked, while wiping my mouth.

         “Um, Aaliyah, are you okay?” Ethan asked.

“No, I’m really horny right now,” I said wining like a little child.

“Are you sure?” Ethan asked.

“I need you Ethan” I whispered in his ear.

 “Aaliyah, I don’t want you to regret this, are you sure you want to do this?” Ethan asked, breaking the kiss.

“Yes, now please Ethan,” I said, pleading with him.

         “Okay,” Ethan said.  He then grabbed the sides of my face, and started kissing me. 

         It got heated real fast. He flipped us over, so I was underneath him on the bed. He started running his hands up and down my sides. He took off my sleeping shirt, and took off my sleeping pants. Ethan kissed his way down my body. Stopping just about my black Victoria Secrets thong. He gathered the material in his teeth, and pulled it down.

         When it was getting good, he stopped.  “Are you sure you want this?” Ethan asked me. I just nodded. 

         Then he parted my thighs, and went in. I arched my back, and let out a moan. His skilled tongue took hold of my womanhood. Ethan plunged  his fingers into me again and again, then he put his tongue back oh my clit.

         “Oh god… Ethan” I moaned. I bet the neighbors could hear us.  Ethan started massaging my breast with his left hand, and suck on the one. “Oh god…. Eth… Eth… ETHAN!!” I Screamed.             

         He parted my thighs wider, and put his dick into me roughly, he went in an out roughly, but it felt so good. Him being inside me felt good.   

“Eeeeethhhhan, Yyyyyesss” I yelled.

He just grunted.

“bbbbbaaayyyy I’m about to cum,” I said.

“Wait for me.” Ethan said, while grunting.

He was hitting my G-spot, and it felt amazing.

Ethan, and I came at the same time.  It was mind blowing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments on this chapter.. Good or bad? Oh nd sorry about that sex scene, I don't know how to write those type of scenes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5M 632K 68
"What happened last night was a mistake. We both had too much to drink and one thing led to another. It was an act of alcohol and nothing more. I don...
232K 11.9K 74
"Wherever your soul was before, mine was there too." - Hira He's Jackson. But he's also: Daniel. Theodore. Nathan. Nicholas. Zachary. She's Aaliyah...
416K 15.6K 30
*Disclaimer* This is my first story ever. I'm not sure how it will turn out but I'll do my best! "Why me?" she asked. I looked again into her mesmeri...
434K 16.2K 64
No he can't be serious, this ain't his house......... I forgot his name- any who, this man was beyond good looks. I don't usually look at white men l...