π™Žπ™‰π™Šπ™’ ΒΉ {Peter Parker love...

Door WHORV06

Amaani Vodrasek or better known as Carter Vanderwoods has had a hard life. It all started with her world's de... Meer

CAST
QUOTES
Prologue
01 || Carter Vanderwoods
02 || Daily Groceries
03 || Not Hero's
04 || Peter's Friends With Spider-man?
05 || Secrets Hurt
TRAILER!!
06 || Stay Away
07 || She'll Freeze You
08 || Elevatore Explosion
09 || Thank You
10 || Goodnight
11 || Dad
12 || Iron Man
13 || Cristallo
14 || Corsage
15 || Liz's Dad
BOOK 2

16 || Carter & Peter

923 21 3
Door WHORV06

-Carter's P.O.V-

The next day Peter has healed up and I get it because of his powers and we were now in school. I was in class when I felt my phone vibrate. I frowned and looked at it hiding from the teacher.

"Come outside" Peter's text said and I looked out to see him waving me over.

"Um, can I go to the bathroom?" I asked the teacher which she nodded.

Putting my phone in my pocket I walked out to see Peter with a guy in a suit there smiling. "Happy this is Carter, Carter this is Happy" Peter introduce us and I was surprised that was his name.

"Hi I'm Peter's helper I work with Iron Man" he told me and i crossed my arms. "Oh him" I shrugged and he looked confused.

"Snow, we're going to the new Avengers HQ wanna come?" he asked me. I was about to say something when Happy interrupted me.

"No kid, Stark only said you-"

"Come on" begged Peter.

"No-"

"Sure I'll go, I've got a few things to say to this Tony Stark" I bitterly said his name. He sighed and motioned for us to follow.

~~~

Once we arrived I got out of the car very amused by the HQ. They were very pretty.

We got in the elevator then got out walking to a window and seeing a plane leave.

"You don't see that every day" Happy said and I rolled my eyes. It's not that i didn't like them but was a little mad that they would take Peter's suit and that they didn't do much.

"Oh, there they are!" I turned to see Tony Stark once again in person with a suit on and glasses inside the building.

"Sadly" I mumbled.

"How was the ride Happy?" he asked.

"Good"

"Give me a minute with the kid" he said looking at us. "Seriously?" Happy asked. "Yeah, i gotta talk to the kid"

"I'll be close behind" he says.

"How about a lose follow, alright boundaries are good" Stark said and I glared at him. "So what you can take him his jacket?" I sarcastically said.

Happy and Peter's eyes widen while Stark seemed surprised. "Sorry Mr. Stark," Peter turned to me. "Please Snow" He gave me puppy eyes and I sighed.

"Fine, but I'm watching you" I glared and Stark.

I walked away and Happy stood beside me. "You don't like him?" he asked me and I nodded. "He didn't give the best first impression like he should've" i said and he nodded.

I walked close behind them and saw him touch something in his watch and a wall opened to a Spider-man very good looking suit.

"So after the press conference, Happy will show you your new room-"

'Wait what?'

I thought as he pointed at Happy. Is Peter leaving and staying here. My eyes widen a little.

"Thank you, Mr. Stark," my heart skipped a beat. "But I'm-I'm good" I smiled knowing he wasn't staying.

"You Good? How are you good?" Stark asked. "I mean, I'd rather just stay on the ground for a little while, 'Friendly neighborhood Spider-man' someone has to look out for the little guy right?" Peter said.

Stark took off his glasses like he was just slapped off. "You're turning me down? You better think about this," he said. "Look at That, look at me, last chance answer yes or no?"

"No"

"Ok, it's kind of a spring stingy working-class vibe at a day, Happy will take you home" Stark said and I smiled at Peter.

"Yeah, mind waiting in the car I need a minute" Happy agreed then motioned to him and Stark.

"But Peter are you sure?" Stark once again asked once Peter walked away standing beside me. "Yeah anyway, I've got someone to take care of" he looked at me.

I grinned turning to Stark. "Ok" he then looked at me. "You and i need to talk" he said and I shook my head. "Not really" I said pulling Peter to the cars' way. But he stopped. "That was a test right?" he asked looking back. "There's uh nobody back there?" he asked. But I could hear the people talking behind the doors.

"Yes, you passed, alright skittle out there" Stark lied.

I giggled hugging him once we got to the elevator.

"Thank you" I said to him. "For What?" He asked me. "For not leaving and staying with me" he gave me a sweet smile. "How could I ever leave you" he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

~~~

I laughed walking into Peter's apartment and then into his room. I looked at his bed and saw a bag that read:

"This belongs to you"

-TS

I know who that was. He looked at me shocked. "May!" He called but she didn't answer. "Check it" I urged him and he looked inside.

He laughed and put it on. I sat on the bed seeing him all suited up. But we never really notice the door wasn't really closed.

"What the fuck!" May stood at the door shocked mouth open.

"Oh shit" i cursed and Peter and I gave each other a look.

'Oh boy, this is going to be good'

The End

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

OMG, It's over i cannot believe me this story took me so long to write for it to be finished in just a few weeks! I gotta say it was fun writing this story and i truly hope that those who have read it enjoyed it. There are possibilities that there will be a book 2 but it is not sure. Comment if you want book 2.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Comment what you think!

<3 Remember to follow me on my Instagram: whorv06.wp

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

637 42 14
β†’ π—˜π—¦π—–π—”π—£π—˜ , 𝙋. π™‹π˜Όπ™π™†π™€π™ | 𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 ❝ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ a girl who keeps what happens a...
5.8K 119 28
Atlantia had returned to Midtown High School with Peter as a junior. No one is aware of Peter's identity as Spiderman but everyone knows her as the s...
2.9K 3 30
Y/n is your standard 17 year old girl with the ability to control time and move things with her mind. She's also an avenger. One day when she wakes u...
38.5K 926 69
Queen's vigilantes Spiderman and Aura are neighbourhood superheroes stopping thieves, robberies, and assaults. The two heroes are known to everyone...