Imperia Luna (GirlxGirl) (Com...

By themoonlightdemon

What will you do when an ancient vampire queen was accidentally brought back to life? Follow the journey of... More

Chapter 1 | The Golden Sarcophagus
Chapter 2 | Keres Lucine
Chapter 3 | Allies
Chapter 4 | The Brides
Chapter 5 | Baracus Luna
Chapter 6 | Family
Chapter 7 | Reapers
Chapter 8 | The Little Luna's
Chapter 9 | The Werewolf & Basilisk
Chapter 10 | Mr Odin's Stash
Chapter 11 | The Devil's Den
Chapter 12 | Twelve Dancing Princesses
Chapter 13 | Lacrimosa
Chapter 14 | Unsettling Feelings
Chapter 15 | Gala
Chapter 16 - A Date Gone Wrong
Chapter 17 | Decisions & Regrets
Chapter 18 | Encounter
Chapter 19| Road to be Queen
Chapter 21 | Connections & Dissapearance
Chapter 22 | Old Memories
Chapter 23 | History Beyond
Chapter 24 | Exciting Lunch
Chapter 25 | Dark Past
Chapter 26 | Leaders
Chapter 27 | Hunters
Chapter 28 | Dividers
Chapter 29 | Nobility Gone Rogue
Chapter 30 | Transfusion
Chapter 31 | A New Beginning (END)

Chapter 20 | Courtesan

1.9K 127 1
By themoonlightdemon

THIRD PERSON POV

Both Keres and Hotep feels uncomfortable as they march into the demon lord's mansion. It doesn't help when the demon lord's guests tend to give them the eye as they walk through the hallways.

"Why are we summoned here again?" Hotep asked.

"Because Imperia wants us to be here. For some reason leaving Miss Kensington and Miss Waters to handle the museum in our place was a bad idea." Keres beginning to feel worried about leaving her duty in the hands of the two adult human.

"I think they can handle it. Imperia needs us and either we follow her orders or she will send us to the pits of darkness herself." Hotep cringe as she remembered about the pit. If possible, she doesn't wish to return to the pit ever again.

"Welcome ladies, I assume you're princess Keres and princess Hotep, advisors of Queen Imperia?" The vampires were surprised to see a handsome man referring to Imperia as Queen.

"My name is Cyrus." The demon servant proceed to shows the vampires his new slave brand.

"I am queen Imperia's servant. In other words, your wish is my command, princesses." Keres raised an eyebrow.

"How did that happened? Imperia does work in a mysterious way when she's alone." Cyrus smiled from ear to ear.

"Please follow me. The queen told me to lead you two to where she is." Cyrus bows before leading the vampires through the maze like hallways.

"This is truly a magnificent mansion. He is a demon lord after all." Cyrus opens the door to reveal Imperia, Lacrimosa and the humans all sitting on a round table.

"What's the meaning of this? Why are we here?" Keres asked immediately when she saw Imperia smiling at her.

"We're going to strategise ways to kill several high ranking devils for the sake of our very own gain. Lacrimosa has agreed to grant my wish if we manage to kill his enemies." Both Keres and Hotep were speechless.

"Am I going crazy or the queen just said she's going to kill high ranking devils?" She asked Hotep who stood beside her.

"I guess we are because that's what I heard as well." Imperia laughs.

"I'm not joking, guys. We're going to kill high ranking devils." Imperia stayed in matter of fact tone. The vampires were surprised to how bold the queen's being.

"Have you lost your mind? There's no way we can do that. Not in their own domain." The vampires immediately turns to face the devil who is among them.

"Is this your idea? To bring Imperia to her own death?" Lacrimosa shakes her head no.

"Believe it or not, this time Imperia herself wishes for her own death. I did tried to warned her but she wouldn't listen to reason." Keres pinch the bridge of her nose while Hotep shakes her head.

"This is a suicidal mission. We will not letting you to be so careless ever again. Don't you remembered how terrible it was for you to endure that huge gush on your back just to protect that siren?! Where is she now? Did she ever say thank you?" Keres tried to change the queen's decision but she of all people know that it's futile.

"It won't take long. They will be attending the demon lord's gala tonight. There's 3 of them if you include Lacrimosa's fiancé." Keres raised an eyebrow.

"Your fiancé? Can't you kill him yourself? For Hell sake, do your own killing!" Keres was ready to brawl when Imperia stood up from her seat.

"Take a seat and you should listen to my reason for agreeing to this 'suicidal mission'." It wasn't an invite, it was a command. Keres and Hotep rolled their eyes as they did what the queen asked them to.

"There is a logical explanation for my action and it will benefit not only us but for the devils as well. Have you ever heard of any vampire clans who stand side by side with the devils?" Both the vampires shake their head.

"Of course not. They are fated to be enemies. And we shouldn't be the one who change that. Not everyone is as open minded as you are, Imperia. Not only it will jeopardise our reputation but it will also get us kill." Keres counter but Imperia doesn't share the same thoughts.

"I for one would like to join forces with the devils. Look around you, their forces are far better suited for war than vampires. Have you forgotten how hard it was to control such egoistic creatures such as them? It took a toll on our soldier because of their mindset. You see, low ranking devils are easier to command. They will listen to anyone who's above them, no question ask. For example, Cyrus." Cyrus bows at the princesses.

"And what makes you think he wouldn't betray you like he did with his former master?" Imperia smirk.

"Unlike the demon lord, I gave him something that will make sure he'll stay and serve me. The reason why you two are here because it's undeniable that both of you are superior when it comes to assassination. You've succeeded in many attempts to kill our enemies when Gotus was still a kingdom and not a playground for devils. We won war after war because of our unbeatable strategy to conquer each land. And that's why, I had requested for your presence." Keres sigh heavily.

"What do you want us to do?" Hotep asked.

"Milicus, Lacrimosa's father and also the demon has a few enemies that want to see him walk down the throne. I intend to stop that and use the opportunity to have a empire to rule over. As much fun as it is to be free from royal duty, it's just not ethical for me to be a queen without a kingdom." Keres raised an eyebrow.

"You asked for a kingdom to rule over from the demon lord? We're vampires, Imperia. Why would you want to rule over a hoard of demons?!" Imperia shakes her head.

"I want to have my very own empire. And since these high ranking devils likes to be with beautiful female such as you two, I'm sure it'll work out in the end." Keres and Hotep looks at each other before sighing hard.

"If only we had brought our own clothes. I'm sorry. We have to go back and get them." Hotep tried to escape but Imperia smiled from ear to ear when she heard that.

"Not to worry. Lacrimosa has a closet full of revealing dress for you two to wear. None of you can escape from doing this with me. Are we clear?" Keres and Hotep unwillingly nodding her head.

***

"Are we really going to do this?" Keres once again question the things she been doing since had arrived at the demon lord Milicus's domain.

"We've come so far. It's too late to even decline now. Are we really going to let Imperia punish us for disobeying her orders? We're princesses but she's the queen. Now, give me your leg." Keres sighs and did as told.

Hotep carefully strapped the knife holster around Keres's thigh.

"Just be careful. The poison I made will kill you instantly. If it can kill a full grown devil, it can kill a self absorb vampire like you." Keres rolled her eyes when she heard Hotep's remark about her before covering her thigh with the dress Lacrimosa had provided them with.

Hotep looks at the mirror as she fixes dress.

"Used our body just to lure the mother fucking demons to us. This is absurd yet exciting. And why do we have to kill them in front of the guests tonight?" Both Hotep and Keres turns their attention to the door when they heard it opens.

"Because my father wants to make a statement. I'm here to give you guys something to protect yourself from being devour by the guests." Lacrimosa handed both the vampires the same necklace she gave the humans.

"It shows that you're my guests. They can't harm you in any way because my servants will take action if they even come close to hurt you." Keres chuckles as she took the necklace from the devil.

"Tell me, devil. Why are you willing to go to this extend to please Imperia? I thought you two hated each other. Are you by chance has fallen for her? If you do, just forget it. If you're a creature who sees that having a romantic relationship is something you yearn for, it's not going to happen with Imperia. She is the type of creature who doesn't understand love and she will not try to understand them at all." Lacrimosa smiled.

"I made a huge mistake by letting myself get so involve with Imperia. The moment we met eye to eye was different than what I've experienced before. Somehow she manage to capture my heart and attention. I know it's futile to even let my feelings be known because she doesn't even see me as someone she would live her entire life span with. She sees me as an asset for her own gain. Truth be told, I don't exactly hate it." Keres pinch the bridge of her nose as she sighs heavily.

"When Baracus mentioned about you, I never would have thought that the mistress of the dark would be so weak. Don't let yourself be use by the queen. Even as her advisor, you need to tell yourself that you're creature that has her own thoughts and feeling. Don't treat yourself like a slave." Keres puts on the necklace and so does Hotep.

"You have been with her since the beginning, correct?" Keres nod.

"Even back then, she never falls in love?" Keres shakes her head no.

"She was born to be a leader. The creatures who raised her doesn't think that romantic relationship or the feeling of falling in love should even be a subject to be taught to a future ruler. Because of that she developed this invisible shield that prevents her from falling in love or have the need to mate. Since the day she knows how to talk, the queen has never even shed a tear. Not even when she was injured nor when she was buried alive." Keres face the devil.

"Unlike us, she doesn't have the need to feel sad, happy nor in love. It's all pointless for her. I'm sorry." Keres feels sorry for the devil. She of all creature should know how does it feel to fall in love with someone who doesn't even sees you as equal.

"You guys have feelings for the queen as well, right? Both of you? I can see that from your expression." Lacrimosa realised something. Hotep scoffs.

"I was her mistress who she treats like an object. There was a time where we slept together. Don't get me wrong, she was a monster in bed but her eyes says it all. It was dull, unresponsive. She gave us every we need but it wasn't enough. We can't blame her because she is incapable of giving us what we need from her." Hotep explained.

"There was countless of both male and female who fallen for the queen but none was given a time of day. She was this close to be married off to a vampire king but even the king knows she is incapable of loving him. The only time when she really care was when she's with her sisters and mother. That's the only moment where she seems more like Imperia." Keres patted the devil's shoulder.

As they were getting ready, someone suddenly barged into the room.

"What took you guys so long? It's time!" They were all surprised to see Imperia wearing a male's suit than a dress.

"I thought you be wearing something as revealing as ours!" Keres pointed out.

"I wouldn't be caught dead in those. Beside, I will act as Lacrjmosa's advisor tonight. But you two will be act as courtesan. You two will use your charm to get your targets attention. Now, let's go! Lacrimosa will introduce you to your target as a gift from the demon lord." Both Keres and Hotep were surprised to hear the new set of information.

"We didn't agreed to that!" Both Keres and Hotep shouted in unison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 456 12
A vampire queen, that's exactly what I am. I rule over every vampire and they happily bow down to me. Some try to take my place, but you still see me...
46.1K 1.5K 24
What happens if you found out that your boyfriend that you knew since you were kids is not your mate like you thought. What happens when you find out...
4.4K 361 51
After witnessing a Vampire feed on a human, Cian curiosity grew beyond control which almost cost his life. He wakes up in a supernatural world where...
2.3K 185 107
This is the lives and loves of a thousand year old vampire. Belle shares with us, her life, her loves, her bloodlust but most importantly her family...