Forgetting The Bad Boy

Av TiaNightt

Book |1| of the Bad Boy Series Completed: March 29th, 2020. Have you ever had a familiar feeling with someone... Mer

Intro
Cast/Aesthetics
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Four (Epilogue)
Chapter Fifty Five (Epilogue)

Chapter Forty Three

5.7K 169 40
Av TiaNightt

"Oh right, so the name of the song I'll be singing is Better off by Ariana Grande. So here I go I guess." Grace shrugs as she stands in the spotlight.

Waiting for the music to play.

Better Off - Ariana Grande ( Media Above )

I watch as Grace nervously— and drunkly, prepares herself to sing.

I knew even if she was piss drunk, she'd still have the same angelic voice.

I wondered though, who exactly was the song meant for? She said they'd know when they heard it, so what the hell was I about to hear then?

Is it for me?

"You keep me in your orbit, well I know I'm a hard one to please, give it too much importance, my love will have you fall to your knees—" She begins to sing amazingly into the microphone.

Grace has always had a powerful singing voice. It was my favourite, just listening to her singing and playing her guitar.

She always used to write her own music, I made sure I was her biggest fan all the time.

It wasn't hard considering she was crazy fucking talented.

"Steering clear of any headaches to start, and if we're being honest, I'd rather your body than half of your heart—" I hear so clearly, it brings chills as I hear her voice.

That had to be about me.

How couldn't it be? I've never given her my one hundred percent. I've been a dick and she just wants me to be the way I've been during our vacation.

The real me more or less.

Even though I have become bitter since I lost her. With her, I was the happiest and most alive I've ever been.

"I'm better off without him, I'm better off being a wild one—" She softly sings, I swear she made eye contact with me as she sang before she closed her eyes and held the notes— held them perfectly might I add.

If this wasn't a clear sign then I don't know what is.

She's clearly singing this to make it clear that she's over it.

She's over me.

Luke really did it this time, he struck the last straw with me and Grace and now everything is shattered. She doesn't want a friendship anymore let alone a relationship or flirting.

Man it was almost like losing her a second time, she had no fucking clue and she's living life okay.

I'm stuck here going through the same cycle of horror it seems like, over and over. I lose her, I get her back, we fight and she yells, we fix it and she likes me again. I was endlessly torturing myself all because I can't let her go.

And I still won't.

I don't care what I have to go through to just to hear her tell me she loves me too. I just want everything back and I wish so fucking bad it wasn't taken away. She didn't deserve what happened to her, it should've happened to me.

I'm better off forgetting everything. And I deserve it.

She didn't deserve anything that happened to her at all, she was innocent, she never did anything wrong. It was me who let her stay with me, me who let her get involved with bullshit she shouldn't have been involved in.

If anyone, I should've been the one to forget a chunk of time and suffer, she deserves to be alright and move on with life being okay.

"So dude, who do you think itss
about?" James drunkly questions as Grace finishes.

The bar goes silent again after the eruption of clapping and cheering came to an end.

She really was amazing.

"James are you on crack?" Niko exaggerates in his face. "It's ov-miously about— wait—what's about who?" He makes wide eyes and questions.

Kill me.

"Yeah I don't know guys, it's a mystery I guess." I shrug as I speak in a more sarcastic tone as I roll my eyes.

"Man than suckss dude." Moments later, James's face turns more sour than it originally was. "I—er— I, have to go to the bathroom." He covers his mouth and runs off.

I could only imagine what was about to happen in one of those poor stalls.

"Are you ready to leave dude?" I nudge Niko who was completely zoned out. He snaps back into reality— which was him being wasted.

"Ummm—what?" He questions, completely unaware of anything I said.

I fucking hate when Niko drinks..

"I said are you ready to go home?" I growl in annoyance.

"Sure thing captain." He salutes me drunkly.

"Don't call me captain you freak. I'll go get the girls and we'll all get a cab and leave." I explain before dapping him up and heading towards Grace and Rory by the stage.

As Grace finally noticed me when I approached, Rory had a smile on her face while Grace held a very unpleased expression.

I'm sure she was super happy to see me, especially after her great performance of a song that was a way of telling me 'get out of my life bye'.

But I can't leave things this awful without being able to say I tried to fix things, that I tried to mend broken strings and make it better.

If it doesn't work, then at-least I did give it my one hundred percent and it really just wasn't meant to be.

I needed to talk to her.

Really talk to her.

Hello Bonjour! Early update, surprise :)

This chapter was pretty short considering how long I myself usually write things. BUT- it really was more of a small filler and the gasoline for the fire that is the next chapter😏

If you guys are emotional af and like this one please be sure to comment and vote! I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart, the ones who really read my book, love it, comment on it, vote for it and stay up to date... you guys are the reason we're almost at 1k reads! That's so crazy♥️ I love y'all.

Next update will be wednesday still, unless I early update again!

-Tia

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
15.7K 501 62
Alone. A simple word that has always held many meanings to Ella, and starting her senior year at a new high school, solitude had seemed the easiest w...
2.5M 69.8K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...
1.6M 38K 71
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐄𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲...