π™Žπ™‰π™Šπ™’ ΒΉ {Peter Parker love...

By WHORV06

Amaani Vodrasek or better known as Carter Vanderwoods has had a hard life. It all started with her world's de... More

CAST
QUOTES
Prologue
01 || Carter Vanderwoods
02 || Daily Groceries
03 || Not Hero's
04 || Peter's Friends With Spider-man?
05 || Secrets Hurt
TRAILER!!
06 || Stay Away
07 || She'll Freeze You
08 || Elevatore Explosion
09 || Thank You
10 || Goodnight
11 || Dad
12 || Iron Man
13 || Cristallo
15 || Liz's Dad
16 || Carter & Peter
BOOK 2

14 || Corsage

814 24 0
By WHORV06

-Carter's P.O.V-

I sat in my room doing my homework bored. School had left quite the homework and was now drowning in them. They think I'm some superhero that can do homework this fast. I've got powers but not super speed.

I shot an ice dagger at the window when I felt a presence behind me. "Wow" I turned to see Peter there tilted to the side holding the ice dagger. "Oh my God I'm so sorry" i quickly got up and walked over to him.

He just laughed and passed me the dagger that I dissolved instantly. "It's ok" he shrugged me off and plopped down on my bed with a half forced smile. I knew how bad he felt about losing his suit. He deserved it but it seems that Tony Stark didn't think he did. Every time I think about it, it makes me more angry that my hands get colder.

Rolling down my hoodie sleeves I plopped right beside him. "So what are you doing?" He asked me. "Homework, but the better question is why did you come through my window and not just knock on the front door?" I asked him and he blushed embarrassed.

"I um...I expected you to be asleep" he covered his face. He had a long-sleeved shirt and sweats. I raised my eyebrows. "And the explains it because..." I didn't get where he was going.

"I would come sometimes and stand outside watching...over you..." I had no words. Really, not a single one. "It sounds creepy I know, but I swear it was just to watch if there were any threats!" he quickly excused himself.

Finally, I mustered something out. "Weird. For real are you sure you're not a vampire cause that would be hot" it reminded me of Twilight and how Edward would stare at Bella. Which was pretty awkward.

His eyes went big. "No! I swear not! Not in a creepy 'I like to see you sleep' way but just to take care of you" he says and I giggle. He's the cutest when he's nervous.

"Ok you weirdo" I said and he gave me a playful push. It was silent for a moment until I decided to ask him again another question. "Peter?" he hummed. "How are you with the whole 'not spider-man' thing?"

He sighed as I lay on my side to look at him. "It's weird to not be swinging around as much as before" he looked at the ceiling. "I feel like i was nothing that i am nothing without it" he says the words he told Stark.

I gave him a sad smile. "You're not nothing Peter, you're more than that, without a suit, you're Spider-man because of you and the big heart you've got, sure it has all those cool apps that can make you do almost anything and that are totally-" I stopped seeing i wasn't helping there. "But besides that, you're Spider-man, not the suit"

That's when he finally turned to me. "You're the best girlfriend you know" he told me and I blushed pushing my face into the bed. I heard him laugh and then hands on my waist before he brought me closer almost on top of him.

"Am I" I truly hope I was. "You doubt it, you just made my whole day" he told me and I giggled and he leaned in kissing me.

I smiled into the kiss putting my hand in his chest while he put them i either side of my face.

It started as a soft nice kiss. But then it turned to a longer and more intense kiss. His hands then lowered a little over my shoulders then down once again to my waist than my hips.

"Hey Snow" he called me by the nickname only he was allowed to. "Mhm" I hummed still kissing. "Would you come to the homecoming dance with me?" he asked me and I nodded. I pulled away to talk. "I thought you'd never ask" them we connected our lips once again.

We could've continued kissing if it wasn't for my mom to enter. "Carter-Oh Jesus!" she turned around and Peter and I jumped back about two meters away from each other completely embarrassed.

"Mom? W-What's re you doing? You need to knock!" I was blushing mad. She turned around laughing. "Oh, you kids and the hormones" I looked at Peter who was also red. I gave him a nervous and apologetic smile. "What is it, mom?" I asked her.

She breathed in and put her hands on her hips trying to contain her laughter.

"Food is ready, Peter you can stay to eat but not sleep, if you're sleeping it's on the sofa" she said pointing at him.

She then walked out closing the door. And again burst out laughing.

"Sorry about that" I bit my lip not looking at him. "Don't worry" he told me and I got up and motioned for him to come.

Homecoming was soon and by soon I mean tonight. And I was shaking bad. I had to choose between two dresses and I didn't know which one I should pick.

"I like the light-blue one" mom said and I turned around. "But it's a little too short" I said. I was confident about my body but I felt awkward showing too much skin. I'm a very awkward person as you can see.

Mom smiled and walked over. "No it isn't the white one is, now this one is perfect and it makes your hair pop out and you always wear white" she told me and I nodded going into the bathroom and changing.

Peter will be here any second now so I needed to hurry. "Here I'll help you out with the hair" I sat down on my desk with a small mirror in from that I use for the little make up I use and let mom do her magic.

She used to do my hair every day when I was little and they were the best hairstyles ever. Grandma had shown her and she taught me but I'm always in a hurry and just leave it down.

"So tell me did Peter ask you out yesterday" it was last night when she caught us kissing. She hasn't left the topic since then. Laughing historically every time. My mother isn't like others, pretty sure any other would've gotten mad but she laughed.

"How come you're not angry?" I asked her confused. "Because the same thing happened with me and your father, the only difference was that the one to walk in was your grandpa which almost killed your father" I laughed at that.

Grandpa was a little too overprotective.

"Peter and you are finally dating I have waited for that to happen since you two were in ninth grade" mom says. "Mom that was last year" I pointed out. "Oh right, it's just you're all big now going to this dance my baby has grown" she pinched my cheeks.

I groaned pulling her hand off of my cheeks she would sure rip out. "I'm not a baby mom" I wasn't one. "I know, by now you would've been ready to take the throne" she told me and I knew she meant over at our planet.

At fifteen if you're the next one to reign then you would be ready to take over. Young but it was tradition. "I know" i said playing with a hair tie on my desk.

"I have something for you" she told me pulling out of her pocket a small yet beautiful hairpiece. It had diamonds that were not found anywhere than on my planet. Meaning these were the last ones. "It's so beautiful" I breathed out. "Yes, it has been in our family for over two thousand years and it was the last thing I had before leaving our world" she said and put it on my head. I touched it feeling very confident and nostalgic.

The doorbell rang and mom clapped. "He's here!" mom said and went out to open the door. I did the same and stood there for her to open the door.

"Hey Ms. Nova-wow" Peter greeted looking past my mom and to me. I smiled looking down. "You look handsome too" I said and he walked over with a corsage in hand. "Is that for me?" I asked.

"Yeah" he quickly said before pulling it or and putting it gently on my wrist. "Aw, pictures please" my mom said pulling out a camera and taking us infinite pictures.

"Ok mom we're going to be late" I stopped her and she nodded. "Um Ms. Nova ain't May asks if you could send some to her?" he told her and mom nodded.

"Ok let's go" I said and pulled him out of the complex apartment and down the stairs where May was waiting for I'm us outside in her car.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

OMG two more chapters to go and we're done. I wanna cry. Carter and Peter are the cutest i love them. Also, Carter and her picking the dress shows she likes white and that's why all her outfits are with something white but this time she chose blue.

Interesant parts will appear in the next chapter. Hope you're liking it.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Comment what you think!

Remember to follow me on Instagram: whorv06.wp

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 103 16
Your dad is god and mother tries to kill you and avengers rescue you. You are now secret agent at avengers and you are strongest from all avengers so...
6.8K 224 30
This story is requested by @sarah33145. This plot was made by her❀️ Being the daughter of Stephan Strange is not easy. Yeah, you can get whatever you...
4.9K 192 7
In which two brothers receive incredible powers and must use them to protect their city, while navigating through the trials of high school. A/N: I D...
246K 8.8K 26
IN WHICH Peter Parker finds himself attracted to a sarcastic male while fighting his "girlfriend's dad", the Vulture. pure fiction ❝With great power...