rain || minsung au

By aesthantix

In the end, Jisung knew life wasn't finished with him, he felt it deep in his soul. After all, Jisung didn't... More

-,'TEASER,'-
-,'ONE,'-
-,'TWO,'-
-,'THREE,'-
-',FOUR,'-
-,'FIVE,'-
,'-SEVEN,'-
-,'EIGHT,'-
-',NINE,'-
-',TEN,'-
-',ELEVEN,'-
-,'TWELVE,'-
-', THIRTEEN,'-
-,'FOURTEEN,'-
-,'FIFTEEN,'-
-,'SIXTEEN,'-
-',SEVENTEEN,'-
IMPORTANT
-,'EIGHTEEN,'-
woojin again
-',NINETEEN',-
-,'TWENTY,'-
-',EPILOGUE,'-

-',SIX,'-

164 6 3
By aesthantix

sorry I changed the story's title but this one suited it better :)

┊           ┊           ┊           
┊           ┊           ┊             
┊           ┊           ┊             

LOGIN MUSIC....

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦ; [MY SIDE-straykids]
0:57 —◦————— -3:21

ᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ  : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

┊           ┊           ┊           
┊           ┊           ┊             
┊           ┊           ┊             

StrayKids stayed up with Jisung until the doctors came to the room.
They all looked up when a knock was heard, and the door opened up.

"Hey kids. Before you began whining, we are just here to talk to you. " Yuna laughed saying the sudden sadness on their faces. "Talking about what?" Jeongin asked, tilting his head to the side.

Yuna stood up at the end of the bed, while Dr.Kim went to check on Jisung. "About what happened to Jisung."

Chan sighed, and everyone turned their heads to Jisung, sighing too. Chan talked with a tired voice. "What do you want to know? " Yuna smiled a bit and Dr.Kim took out a pen. "We want to know what happened the day, he was found. Your version not the cop's one." Dr.Kim kindly asked, putting back his glasses.

StrayKids looked at each other, before looking at Minho who nodded before turning to the two doctors. "I was with him most of the day, since it was his birthday.... "

24, September.

Minho slowly woke up from his sleep, the sun creeping from the curtains lightly ticking his face. He wanted to stretch but his left arm was blocked by a weight.

He looked to his side, meeting the beautiful sight of his small lover. Jisung was still asleep, the sun illuminating his beautiful feature. His mouth forming a pout, that Minho wanted to kiss it away. His lightly tanned skin seemed like glowing on the sunbeam, and Minho felt in love once again.

He smiled before leaning down and softly kissing his cheeks, before caressing his hair.

"Ji... Wake up." Jisung grumbled before slowly stirring awake. He smiled up at the older, before softly kissing his lips. "Hi Hyung..." Minho smiled again, a smile that made him shine in the soft light of the sun. "Hi Jisung and happy birthday."

Jisung's face showed something that Minho couldn't describe but it was quickly erased by his habitual shiny eyes. "Really! Already? Yay!" He laughed before tightly hugging his boyfriend who hugged back just as tightly.

A loud noise made Jisung jumps in fear and hide in Minho's chest. "Hey don't worry. I asked SOME PEOPLE to finish preparing your surprise but seems like they can't do anything WITHOUT BREAKING SOMETHING!" Minho shouted, and a few voices responded back with 'sorry hyung'.

Jisung laughed at his boyfriend glaring at the door, taking his head between his hands and patting it. "Then let's go downstairs!"

—-

A mess was an euphemism to what was happening in the kitchen.

Changbin and Hyunjin were trying to cook (burn) the meat with way to much fire. Seungmin was washing Jeongin's face from whatever was in there. And Felix... they don't even know what he was doing.

Flour, vegetables and other things were all over the place. And Minho nearly shocked in his own spit when they entered the kitchen. Jisung tried to contain his laughter seeing his friend's face turned pale when they saw Minho.

"Oh hey Jisung! Happy birthday! " They said in unison, Changbin secretly turning off the stove. "Thank you!" Minho snapped back from his shocked state as the sound of a doorbell was heard. "Hun, can you please go check the door?" He softly asked Jisung before glaring back at the boys. "I have some thing to take care of."

Jisung nodded before sprinting out of the kitchen and to the main door. He peeped and saw the two oldest. He opened the door smiling at Liam's irritated face.
"Seems like Chan hyung once again forgot the key~" Chan grumbled. "Oh shut up..." Liam glared at Chan. "You shut up."
"But-" Liam cut him by hugging Jisung. "Happy birthday squirrel."
"Thanks Li hyung." Chan blinked betrayed before hugging too Jisung. "Yup, happy birthday!"

"Yah! Come here you brat!" The sudden loud voice made the two looked at Jisung with confusion visible in their faces. "Wasn't it Minho? What is happening?"

"I think it's better if you go see yourselves."

Minho was shocked before, now it was Liam's turn to be frozen in his place while Chan laughed at the sight. "You-what"!Minho was holding a big spoon trying to hit Changbin who was running around. Hyunjin was still trying to burn the meat and it was Jeongin's turn to wash Seungmin's face.

"Yah! Kids!" Liam called out while rubbing his temple. Jisung and Chan were cackling behind him. The others stopped what they were doing. Well, tried.

Changbin slipped, taking Minho down with him who tried to not to fall who resulted in him making fall Hyunjin.

"I- You know what. I am done." Liam said, turning back and taking Jisung with him. "We are going to put the decorations. All of you clean up and prepare what to eat." "But-" "No but! Work!"

——

Everyone was finishing eating by 2 pm, yes it took them time to clean the mess, floor and eggs isn't easy to take off your hair you know?
And they were all watching a movie in their cinema's room. Jisung has opened all of his gifts (or so he thought).
Minho was cuddling with Jisung when he senses him flinch. "You okay?" "Hum? Oh yeah just a little bit cold..." Minho frowned, hugging tighter the small boy. "Better?" Jisung nodded, pushing his head to kiss Minho deeply.

Minho was at first confused by the sudden bold kiss, but he quickly recover from it and deepened the kiss. Circling Jisung's waist, and closing his eyes. "Hey! Don't make out on the couch!" Hyunjin complained, and Jisung slowly cut the kiss, eyes glistening. "Woah woah... Why are you crying?" Minho panicked, wiping his tears with his thumb. Everyone turned to Jisung worried. "I...I am just happy to be with. All of you." The sentence doesn't sit still with Minho. It seemed way too sad to be happiness but he brushed it off and simply kissed him one more time

"I love Minho hyung, so much." Jisung said looking directly into his eyes. "I love you too Jisung, so much." Jisung turned around and smiled. "I love you all guys." "We love you too."

They shared a long hug, wishing to stay together forever as nine. Oh how they were wrong...

"Excuse me. I am going to the toilet, don't wait and continue the film." He kissed Minhi again, murmuring a small 'love you' and went away."

——

Back to the present.

"So Jisung excuses himself and went to the toilet?" Minho nodded, eyes closed and Jisung's hand tightly locked with his. "But the film came to the end and he was still not back. So I began to worry-" Mr.Kim cut him. "Sorry, but why?" "Well, he seemed a bit strange the last few days and I don't know it worried me and the others. He was a bit more clingy which I didn't mind but it was...strange. He seemed less talkative or hyped... We assumed he was tired with the many songs he had to write." He looked up at his brothers who smiled sadly at him. "So I went to check on him..."

14, september

"Minho? Jisung still didn't come back? The movie just finished." Chan asked as he saw the empty spot next to Minho. Minho shook his head and stood up. "That was what I was thinking. I am going to check on him." He didn't wait for any reply and zoomed to the toilet.

He knocked on it and called. "Jisung? Are you in here?"
No response. Minho sighed and went to the other one. "God damnit why does this house have so many toilets."

After running around all the pieces of the house, Jisung was nowhere to be found. "Jisung?! Yah, Jisung! This ain't funny!" He frantically screamed, making the seven one ran out to him. "What is happening hyung?" Felix asked, looking at the older. "I don't know where is Jisung! He isn't here!"

Everyone began searching for the blonde boy, screaming his name, but nothing do, he wasn't here. Minho felt his anxiety creep up, as he still didn't see his lover. "We will found him... Maybe he went out to get some fresh air? Let me call him." Chan said, fishing his phone out of his pocket and dialing Jisung's number.

A phone ringing was heard in the house, and Minho immediately ran towards the sound. Entering their shared rooms, he looked under the pillow and found the phone. Except the phone had a broken screen which is odd since Jisung just got him.

"Why...." Minho showed the phone to his group mates, who began to worry too for their friend.

What if something happened to him?

Two hours went by, and they had called the police, telling them the details. Minho sat fazed on their bed, looking at the cracked phone. He turned on the screen, looking at the lockscreen who showed him and Jisung at the Lotte World. He smiled a bit before a knock was heard. "Yes?"

Two officers came in, a small brunette and a tall dark-haired guy. "Hi Mr.Lee. I am officer Baekhyun and this is officer Chanyeol." Minho stood up and lightly smiled at them, the two came closer to him. "So I am just gonna ask some question...When did you notice Mister Han Jisung went missing?" Baekhyun asked, while Chanyeol took note.

"We were watching a movie when I went to the toilet, but after thirty minutes he still didn't came back so I went to check..." He looked down. "But he was nowhere in the house and his phone is here." They had already told them about the mysterious broken phone. Baekhyun hummed before continuing. "Do you have any idea of where he can go?" Minho shook his head. "No. I don't- wait."

He stopped himself, eyes widen as he looked up at the two officers who looked down at him. "You know?" Minhi stood up, before running out of the room. Past his friends and straight to the front door. "Wait! Mister Lee! Let us take you!" Baekhyun shouted, running with Chanyeol. Minho stopped and nodded, exiting the house.

Minho guided Chanyeol through the road, with StrayKids and some of the officer behind. "Stop! It's here!" He opened the car's door, and ran across the streets.
"Wait? There is nothing here." Minho smiled before passing through a small tree. The others looked at each other's confused but followed him nonetheless.

Here was a small field with green grass and purple flower who reflected the purplish sky. There wasn't any trees, only flowers and grass but it was beautiful.
A large view above Seoul can be seen at the end of the field, the lights of the city shining. A beautiful scent of flowers dancing through their noses. Minho looked around, searching for a human sight. A small blonde point on the other side of the field made him run towards it.

When he was close enough, he finally saw the face of his lover. But he stopped dead on his tracks seeing the closed eyes. "Jisung...?"
He crouched down, looking at the pale face and the small track of blood dripping down his face. "Jisung...?"

Minho slowly took ahold of his cheeks and caresses them. In the mean time, the officers and StrayKids arrived. The officers immediately called an ambulance, while StrayKids stood there frozen, tears slowly falling down.

Minho lightly shook him, still calling out his name even if the more he said it, the more his voice faded away in the night. "Jisung...Baby..." He leaned down, pressing his ear into his chest. A small heartbeat, slow and soft. He choked back a sob, frantically taking the cold hands in his, kissing it to muffle his sobs. "Breath please, breath...."

Back to the present

"You know what happened next. Internal bleeding, réanimation and coma." Minho passed his hand through his hair, leaning on his chair. Yuna and Mr.Kim looked at each other in confusion and sadness. "Do you know what has caused him this?" Liam asked, eyeing Jisung. Yuna shrugged her shoulder, looking sympathetically at the kids. "No. Not really. The internal bleeding can be caused cancer and other hematologic diseases except we found no one. Some people die from a heart attack suddenly, and we don't know the cause so..." She trailed off, not knowing what to say. "So what is gonna happen to him?" Jeongin asked, looking at the doctor with hopeful eyes.

Dr.Kim smiled. "You know how his breathing condition was bad, right? Well, it's better now. He still had to breath through a mask but it's a lot better. He had a tachycardia, his heart was beating way too fast. But it's been three days and it calmed down."

He stood up, patting Minho's shoulder. "We called you to stimule him. He has been more active like crying-" "Crying?!" StrayKids shouted, Dr.Kim awkwardly laughed. "Uh, yeah, don't worry he isn't in pain." He cleared his throat. "Anyway, he smiled too or things like that. So yeah, he is alive."

Relief flooded through their bodies like a wave, they finally cracked a smile and their shoulders rolled back, a bit of the weight took off.

"Hold on Jisung, you can do it, we are here with you."

——

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.6K 2.7K 90
Changbin doesn't know what to do with himself. How to cope. How to talk about his feelings. And when his crush slowly started coming closer to him, h...
181K 11.2K 73
Text fic :) Jisung only lives for two things: sex and alcohol. He's avoiding love like pest, but ends up getting faced to someone he didn't expect: L...
467K 15.1K 49
meeting each other, hating each other, becoming friends, and helping each other. you'd think they've been through it all. ik it's another roommates...
59.9K 1.9K 22
Lee Minho, The school heartthrob. He's slept with over half the school and is definitely the most popular kid there. But what happens when a new kid...