Straight out of Hell(A Villai...

By Hexcss

Deemed as inferior and weak for not having a quirk, Izuku Midoriya get obsessed with finding a way to gain mo... More

Dark Beginning
Deal
First Task
Worse than a Villain
Demon
New Reality
Challenge
Against Hell
Demons and Angels
Weird World
Hell upon Hosu
Danger
Truth beneath the Truth
Ready
Set
Go
Into Hell
Hell
New Stage
New Deal
Yakuza
Fame
Worth it?
Lord of Death
Lords of Hell
Armageddon Part 1
Armageddon Part 2

Truth

14.2K 335 155
By Hexcss

The battle of Hosu left everyone with a thist for the truth. What was truly happening? What was the true nature of Izuku? Who was the mysterious man who almost beat Izuku? All of those questions were soon to be answered or at least they hoped so.

Angela and Todoroki were summoned to assist in another UA staff meeting, having been the two most involved with the whole affair, it was the reasonable thing to do. Angela and Todoroki were nervous but they entered the room. There they saw the whole of the UA staff sitting around a table. They also saw there were two empty chairs in a table. Naomasa was also present.

Nezu: Mr. Todoroki! Ms. Howaito! Please take a sit.
Angela: Thank you principal Nezu.
Todoroki: Thank you.
Nezu: Now you are here because of the recent events that took place in Hosu, mind telling us about it.
Angela: W-well...
Todoroki: As you know we were fighting against Stain and managed to capture him, although he managed to get away. As he was giving us a speech on his beleifs, the man of the arena appeared and killed him.
Nezu: I see...
Endeavor: Its true, I was there.

Suddenly Endeavor and Gran Torino entered the room.

Nezu: Glad you could come Endeavor and Gran Torino!
Naomasa: Dont worry Endeavor, I was using my quirk so I know they are telling the truth.
Nezu: Could you continue please?
Angela: Midoriya, as All Might refered to him as, then tried to kill me, but suddenly a hooded man with a sword appeared and he began to fight Midoriya. The man was able to use what I beleive was magic. He gave Izuku a tough fight and his attacks seemingly made Izuku's regeneration almost useless. Izuku had to run away from the man. I asked him who he was, and the man I suppose casted a spell on me that allows me to see the images of an old neighbourhood and he told me to meet him there at 6 pm today if I want answers.
Naomasa: Did you saw the face of this man?
Angela: I couldnt, I am sorry...
Nezu: Dont be its okay.
Naomasa: Do you know then the location this man told you?
Angela: Sorry I dont exactly.
Endeavor: You said he casted you a spell to let you know the directions didnt you?!
Angela: Yes, but they are just images, I cant pinpoint the locations, but I am sure if I follow the images I can find a way.
Nezu: Very well then, we must organize a group to investigate the zone. All Might, Eraserhead, Endeavor, Gran Torino, young Todoroki and young Howaito will go to the zone.
Aizawa: Very well then, there is no time to waste, Angela, may you lead the way?
Angela: Yes sensei.

As the group left Naomasa asked Nezu.

Naomasa: Do you think they will find the answers to this fix this mess?
Nezu: For the world's sake, lets hope so.

The group followed Angela as she guided them through the city in hopes of finding the mysterious place the man had said they should meet. After one hour of walking around the city the finally reached.... A dead end.

Angela: This is supposed to be the place....
Endeavor: What?! You made us go around the city for one hour just to reach a dead end?! You brat!
Gran Torino: Todoroki! Calm down!
All Might: Please give her time! Angela, are you sure this is the place.
Angela: Positive.
Aizawa: Then there is something weird going on.
Todoroki: Everything is weird with those guys.
All Might: Cant argue that.

Todoroki walked into the wall and stared at it.

Angela: Whats wrong Shoto?
Todoroki: That guy seemed an skillful magician, and with magic you can do anything right? Then what if...

Todoroki stretched his hand into the wall and it went through it.

Todorki: As suspected.
Gran Torino: Bingo!
All Might: I told you to be patient Endeavor.
Endeavor: Whatever..

The group passed through the wall and saw a house on the other side.
They were in the middle of a blank void.

Endeavor: The heck?
Gran Torino: Look like an old german house.
All Might: How is this on the other side of that wall?
Aizawa: Better not question.
Angela: Wow.
???: So you came.

The group turned to see a hooded figure standing infront of the house.

Todoroki: He is that man...
Aizawa: Where are we?
???: You are inside a personal dimension.
Angela: You said if we came you would give us an explenation of what was going on right?
???: Indeed, please, come.

The man guided them inside the house, they were a bit reluctant but still decided to follow him, after all this is what the wanted, answers, but they weren the only ones.

We can see someone walking down the road, a blonde boy with a look of the determination set on his face. He continued to follow the path he used to take when we was very little, it had been years since he had walked down this path, and the circunstances that drove him to wakl down through it again did not please him.

He finally reached his destination, he looked at the place and a chill went down his spine, how long had it been since he had visited the place?

Bakugo: 'I swear I will get to the bottom of this, and what better place then where it begun.'

Back in the other dimension.

The group was sitting inside a living room, it was nice and comfy. Suddenly the man snapped his fingers and full tea cups appeared infront of them.

Aizawa: So sir, I dont want to sound rude, but may you explain to us what is going on, who are you and how do you relate to all of this?

The figure sat down on a couch and removed his cloak.

???: The name is Albert von Franke.
Gran Torino: Oh? Quite the unusual name, you are not from here?
Albert: Not entirely, I do come from the region of nowdays Germany.
Endeavor: Why do you make it sound like you predate Germany itself?

Albert sighed.

Albert: I was borned during the reign of Emperor Charlemagne of the Frankish Empire.
Todorki: What?! I may not be an expert in history but, wasnt the regin of that monarch in the 800s?
Albert: Yes.
Angela: B-but then that means, you must be around 1400 years old!
Albert: Indeed.
All Might: But that most be impossible!
Albert: Even after all you have seen and you still dare to throw that word around.
Aizawa: I bet there is a long story behind that.
Albert: Yes there is. As I said I was born in the 800, back at the time there was a renaissance in learning after the beginning of tbe dark ages. I was born into a small noble family of Frankia so I was able to have access to this new renaissance knowledge. It got me intrigued since I was little. As I grew older I spent my time studying and doing research, I guess I became an early scientist. I developed things such as the molecular and atomic theories way before they were msdd known, I also began to dive into the world of chemistry, physics and biology. I wanted to learn everything. That also made me dwell into the world of magic. I had my theory that magic was just disguised science, and I thought maybe if I could combine them, then maybe the path to discover the secrets of this world would open, but I was running low on time. The lifespan of people wasnt that much back then you know? I soon fell ill, but I didnt want to go, not before discovering all the secrets this life has to offer. So with what little knowledge I had been able to piece together by combining magic and science, I was able to do it, I found the formula of immortality, or at least came close to it, my body wont age nor get ill, nor do I need food, but I still can be killed, though tough luck with that due to my regenerative factor.
Aizawa: So you are an immortal scientist basically, but still that doesnt explain what ties you to all of this.
Albert: As I said I searche dfor the truth, I discovered more things as the centuries passed, I gained lots of knowledge and as they say, knowledge is power. My theory that combining science and magic seemed right but still, it was not enough. I gained lots of abilities sure, and that was very useful when he appeared.
Angela: Who?
Albert: The devil...
All Might: You mean like THE devil?
Gran Torino: Like Lucifer?
Albert: Indeed. The bible always tells us about the first time Lucifer tried to usurp God, but never about the second one.
Angela: W-what?

Albert sat back in his chair.

Albert: It was the 1330s, the black death had swiped through the old world bringing misery and death. In this time of chaos, many people moved away from God and into the teachings of the darkness. This brought too much negative energies to Earth and allowed Lucifer to open a portal and try to make his way to our realm. He planned to stomp on us and make his way to heaven from here to usurp God. I cought wind of this and reached the scene. I saw how many angles tried to stop Lucifer from completely entering our world but he was extremely powerful. I used my enchanted sword and engaged him in battle, the beast was way too powerful. The flames of hell were starting to leak into our world, and that is when I had an idea. From what I had studied, hell flames can bur anything even souls, but that did not affect demons. So using my knowledge I managed to do something I beleive unpresedented. I purified the hell flames.

Albert snapped his fingers and and a small blue flame appeared.

Albert: This was the result. The use of purified hell flame had the intended effect and with that the tide of battle was turned, I realized the pure hell flame could also give me small boosts and after a few more exchanges, I managed to beat the devil back into hell.
Angela: So that is why you could beat Midoriya like that.
Albert: Yes.
Todorki: So he really is a demon.
Albert: It seems so, though his nature is weird.
Aizawa: How so?
Albert: I cant say for sure, I just know he is not like any other demon I have faced...

In the old house.

Bakugo entered the house and began to look around, it sure seemed like a mess. The house had not been inhabited for a long time. As he walked through the ruins of it he reached the living room.

He looked around the room and then he saw a set of stairs.

Bakugo: 'That nerd's room must be there.'

Bakugo walked up to the floor above. He was careful as the stairs looked like they may break at any moment. He reached the second floor and made his way to what he remembered to be Izuku's room. He reached the door and entered it.

He looked around the place and investigated it but he found nothing. He walked down again trying to think, he had investigated the entire place, yet he found nothing, maybe the damn nerd wasnt a demon afterall. He then remembered the one place he had forgotten about. The basement.

Bakugo searched around the hosue again until he found it, the basement door. He opened it just to see how a bunch of rats came out of there. He then walked in to there. He felt tense as he felt constant chills going through his body. He then reached the bottom and saw another door. He wasbt ready to see the image of what was behind.

A bloody corpse with Izuku satnding above him. Izuku turned his head and looked at Bakugo.

Izuku: Oh? I wasnt expecting a visit, nice to see you kacchan!

Bakugo stepped a bit in fear.

Bakugo: Y-you really are Izuku?
Izuku: The one and only my good firecracker!
Bakugo: What happened to you?! You really are a demon?...
Izuku: Oh sure I am buddy!
Bakugo: How is that even possible?! What did you do! Answer me you fukctard!
Izuku: Hey language buddy!
Bakugo: Language my ass! You are going to tell me what the hell is going on!

Izuku cracked a smile.

Izuku: Very well then, as you know poor me was born without a quirk, and so I was mistreated by everyone for that. So poor little me decided he wouldnt take that anymore and begun to read. After some time little me found a book about magic and got into it, but the power he got just wasnt enough, he craved and craved and craved some more, giving the life of his mother for it but it just wasnt enough, he wanted some more. So in his last attempt he payed a visit to his old devil of a friend, so as to get the power he so craved!

Bakugo stood there and watched Izuku with a shock look. He then regained his usual scowl.

Bakugo: So you did that just for power, you are telling me you sold your soul to the devil?!

Izuku after hearing that begun to laugh maniacally.

Izuku: My dear! I did not sell my soul to the devil. In the end.... I replaced him.

Bakugo stood back in fear, Izuku was giving off some dark energy that made Bakugo all tensed up.

Izuku: Now.... OFF MY PROPERTY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.3K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...
3.4K 53 50
Ever since Izuku Midoriya was discovered to be quirkless, his life has been nothing but torment. So what will he do when he is offered an escape to h...
673K 23.9K 29
~~~completed~~~ "would you like a quirk Midoriya? Well we can help with that" __ "You killed them! You fucking killed them" "It wouldn't have happe...
223K 12.2K 51
Being able to see things no one has ever, is not great. Izuku-a boy who just wants to live a normal life and become a hero-is cursed to see things he...