Sad mafia life ~Hynjin ff~

By currentlydoingurmum

LITTLE DESCRIPTION This was written YEARS ago when I, author, was too young, didn't had much knowledge and m... More

I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
Last ig (?)
UPDATE 🏃🏻‍♀️

III

1.2K 30 3
By currentlydoingurmum

Until i saw someone's shadow behind the tree. I pretend that i didn't saw anything and continued walking. I start going home. I was walking in the street and there was no one. Only me and...and that guy behind me. He was walking behind me really slowly and quietly. I was still pretending that i didn't saw him. Until we didn't get close to the corner. I just turned left and hide him. When he did the same, i took my knife and pulled him against the wall. I put my knife on his Throat and said :
-Who?
-What? - He said with scared voice.
-Who told you to follow me?!! - I started yelling and pull knife more closser.
-I..I can't..say. He'll...he'll kill me. Plea...
-Shut up! Do u want me to kill u first?!
-N..No..
-Then answer me!! Or else, i promise u that nobody will EVER find your dead body. Do you want me to continue?
-It was..Hynjin, Hwang Hynjin. - My haert... It was beating hundred times harder and faster. Oh no it's still happening...Ughhh my head!!
-Listen me kiddo now! U can go but tell your dumbass boss to move on and leave me the fuck alone! - I pull out the knife and he run as fast as he can. My head was still hurting. When i saw my hands...Ughh again!! Veins weren't blue anymore...It was all black. I run as fast as possible and finally reached the house. I run upstairs, went to my room and started searching my 💉 . Finally! Found it. I took it and sighed of the relief. Ughh Hynjin! Why?!! Why can't you leave me alone?!! I started crying and fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 561 13
it was not what i thought it was. you broke me and everything that i had. but i will never get tired of loving you everyday. 》lowercase...
2.3K 52 12
Anywhere you go, let me go too. Love me, that is all I ask of you. I OWN NO RIGHTS TO ANYTHING RELATED TO THE 2004 MOVIE NOR THE STORY OF PHANTOM OF...
2.7M 154K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.4M 34.3K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...