Maries Diary

By bbunny183

Young Marie lives in the sky watching the heroic Ladybug and Chat Noir. She yearns to join them. One day her... More

~In the Sky~
The Dupain-Cheng Family
Alike
School
Mysteries
Solved
Tired
Secrets
Another Day
Birthday
Dreaming
Evil
Footage
Brainwashed
Akumatized
BFFs
Peacock
Bad News
Safe No More
The gift
Lila again...
Hidden
done...
I'm the villain
I've failed
Marc won?
Elizabeth is pretty?
Just a senti monster
friend and enemy
Sad night
Marc is gone...
The unifier
H-Hey Luka!
Concert ticket
Lovesick
Kinda boring
Almost 2020
Can't wait
One more day
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Move on
Sooo Romantic!
Julia?!
Real birth
Prepare
Take that, Kagami!
Back to school
Luka acting like Adrien
Spy day
Away
Locked
Spying
Forgiveness and Fights
Sleepover
Luka
Free Day
Relax
Cleaning
Exhausted
The USA
Brother
Training
Closer
Froze
Stolen
Enemy
Help
Max and Julia
Letter from Luka
Focus
Ideas
Plan
Valentine's Day
Photos
Wishing
Proud
Fighting
Missing
Old Boyfriend
James
Marc
Miracle Box
Fighting
Virus
Very jealous
Will save
I'll wait
In the Future
Tomorrow
2 months
Visit
Angry
New plan
WE WON!!
Going
NEVER!
gonna miss
Full of adventure
Happy Ending

Marc?...

12 1 1
By bbunny183

11/22/2019

Okay yesterday's battle was interesting. I defeated Gamer and then went home. That is when I saw someone on the balcony! I was confused and then I looked at the miracle box I didn't wanna say anything and then I asked this person who he was.. "I am here to return this miraculous!" I was in shock when I saw the miraculous.... It was the ring of destruction... I didn't know what to say.. "Thank you for this? Uhh ...?" He unmasked himself and it was ADRIAN! I was so confused I asked why he gave it up... "Because everyone is figuring out my identity and I can't hide for long... so I have to give it back..!" I nodded and sent him off... the next day I told Marc something important... since Ladybug isn't Ladybug anymore and I am BoxBug...

"Marc can I have the bull back?" He asked why and then I showed him why.. "Here is the miraculous of the Black Cat which grants the power of destruction!" He was in shock and returned the bull and took the cat. He waited till no one was around and said "PLAGG CLAWS OUT!!!" He was so cool! He looked different then chat noir but I liked it! I asked him something I never thought.. "Hey Mar- Chat! Do you wanna go... on the Eiffel tower?" He nodded and yelled yes so I yelled "TIKKI, OX UNIFY!!" He was in shock that I could do that. Then we left... Adrian on the other hand was mad at Marc because he knew he was Chat Noir! Later........ He leaked it........

"Hey Alya! Did you know that MARC is CHAT NOIR!" I over heard and ran to Marc as fast as I could! I saw the akuma over him and I yelled "TIKKI SPOTS ON!!!" I captured the Akuma... and then... "NO MARC!" Hawk moth sent out another akuma... and now HE was Chat Blanc... "Help!" He shouted on the inside I tried but he kept fighting me!

"Marc! STOP!" HE can't help it... but soon it will end... "BUNNIX! HELP ME!" Bunnix grabbed Chat Blanc but.. Then.. "CATACLYSM!" She was cataclysm... and now I am helpless... "Chat... just cataclysm me..." I had a plan like I did last time but I don't know if he will fall for it again... "DEAL!" "CATACLYS-" I had only one option I had to grab him hand and- YES!!! I did IT!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 751 31
The relationship between Marinette and Adrien start to be looking up, but when a tragic incident occurs with Chat Noir, Marinette discovers that she...
6K 158 27
After the defeat of Hawk Moth, Ladybug can't understand what's bugging Chat Noir. She wants to help him, but also want to help Adrien, who is depress...
716 37 69
A fan-fiction involving two siblings wielding the Ladybug and Black Cat Miraculous. Now in the past, they've come to stop the Hawk Moth of the future...
19.8K 237 28
No doubt Lila Rossi has hatred both towards Marinette and her alter-ego Ladybug. What happens if she is involved with Hawkmoth and he has asked Lila...