CONSENT: Book 1 in The Danger...

By Rory1313

Imagine being awakened in the night and blindfolded then tied to your bed. Your body being ravaged in the dar... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 6
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 15

3.6K 123 3
By Rory1313

2 weeks ago

"Thanks for getting me the job, Xavi." My brother landed me a job at NightShade, the club where he works. "It's no problem. I know you'll make good tips plus one of us can keep an eye on you" he said with a smirk. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." I said, rolling my eyes. I started that night and I was a little nervous but I'd be damned if I'd admit it. Thank god my brother was bartending that night and of course David would be working the door.

I just had to decide what to wear for my first night. I tried several options before making a final decision. I went with a pair of black jeans and a black sheer mesh long sleeved top over a black bra. I opted for a pair of cute open-toed high heels with wrap tassel ties around the ankles. Yes, I realized several hours later that this was a bad decision on my part. However at that moment in time my only thought was they looked cute okay?! Finally I took a few extra minutes to get my hair and makeup just right.

"Xavi, whose car are we taking?" I called down the hallway as I grabbed my bag before exiting my room. "I'm driving tonight," David answered from the top of the stairs. "What he said" Xavi replied, exiting his room almost immediately after I came out of mine. "Just checking. When are we leaving?" I asked. Xavier checked his watch as the three of us walked down the stairs. "Probably in about twenty or thirty minutes" he replied. "Sweet!" I exclaimed. I made my way to the kitchen to scrounge up something quick to eat.

*** *** ***

"So if anyone puts their hands on you do what you have to do so they let you go" Xavi tells me for the third time this week. There I was in the backseat of David's car. I was getting a little lecture from both of them as we drove toward the club. "Myself, Jimmy, or Todd work the floor at all times. One of us is never far away. Just shout if you need help." David chimed in. I sighed heavily. "Oh my God, I think I'm going to be ok guys. However, if you keep talking about this shit you're gonna make me nervous" I tell them. "Sorry Lil'Bit. I just want to make sure you are comfortable and feel safe. That's all I'm trying to do." Xavi explained softly. I rolled my eyes and sat back in the seat. I hadn't been anything other than happy to get the job. Now, after their little "pep" talk I started feeling a little anxious. Damn it Xavier!

At that moment I looked up and caught David checking me out in the rear view mirror. When our eyes met he quickly looked away. Seriously dude?! "Just don't play big brother on me all damn night please. Try to remember I'm an adult and this is my place of work too" I pleaded. "Okay, I make no promises that I won't step in if needed. But if things are chill I will keep my mouth shut" he said. "Thank you, that's all I'm asking. Just treat me like a coworker and not your baby sister" I said. "Things can get a little rowdy in there sometimes, Katya. I won't step in unless it looks like I should" David interjected. "BUT, don't argue with me if I do step in. I know what I'm doing and I sometimes can spot trouble long before the dancers do. So if I pull you from a table or I throw out a guy you are serving don't question me or give me shit. Just like you, I'll be doing my job. Understood?" David's tone was stern and very serious. "Yes sir, understood," I replied. Our eyes met in the mirror again and I smiled and gave him a wink. I saw him smile and his face began to flush. Authoritative David was kinda hot.

We pulled into the club and already the lot was packed with cars. We drove through a fence to the back where the employees parked. "Just come with me to the bar and I'll get you set up" Xavi told me when he climbed out of the car. "Okay," I answered. I glanced at David who waved as he walked toward the front side of the building. "I work the door for the first two hours then you'll see me around inside." He called back to me. I nodded my head and followed Xavi through the backdoor as David rounded the corner. We walked down a hallway with doors on either side. "That's the supply closet and that's the walk-in, all the beer is stored in there." He pointed to the two doors on our left."That is a bathroom that only employees know about. Trust me, you'll be glad you know about it. He motioned to a door on the right. He winked while he was chuckling. He pushed open a set of doors that came out right inside the main bar. The club was packed. There was a tall skinny guy with red hair flying around the bar. He was slinging beer and mixing drinks like a mad scientist with ADHD.

"Yo Tim, got a minute?"I glanced at Xavier like he was crazy, it was obvious the poor boy was struggling. Xavi's face was full of mischief. He was clearly holding back his laughter. "Fuck off you stupid prick. Unless you're about to jump in and help me, I ain't got time for your shit" he snaps. He didn't even bother to look in Xavier's direction. Tim looked seriously pissed but Xavi still laughed at him. "Just stand back a minute and let me help him back this crowd down. After that I'll get you going" Xavi said. I just nodded and backed into a corner out of the way. Xavi jumped in next to Tim and they both started knocking out orders left and right. It was actually pretty awesome to watch as they moved around one another so fluidly. Grabbing bottles, mixing cocktails, filling beers on tap, breaking empties, collecting cash and making change all without bumping each other once. It didn't take long for them to get the bar back under control. Tim was finally able to stop and say hello. Xavi walked me up to Tim and introduced me.

"This is Tim, one of our best bartenders. Tim this is....." He paused. We never really discussed what I wanted to be called at work so I think he was unsure what to say. "KitKat , everyone calls me KitKat," I said. Xavi smiled. "She's a new server. Tonight's her first night and it looks like she picked a hell of a night to start." He scanned the crowd that had grown in the short time we had been there."Thanks bruh, way to calm my nerves." I said jokingly. "Haha, I like her," Tim told Xavi. "You'll be fine. It's not that bad. Once you learn the table numbers and the layout you'll be flying around this place." Tim flashed me a big toothy smile. He seemed really sweet. I like him, I think we will get along fine.

"Alright Xavi, what do I need to know?" I asked. "Well, first things first. You've been here so you are familiar with the club layout. The DJ booth is up there and the VIP area is on that side there." He indicated an area in the far back corner of the club. You had to go up a set of risers and through a roped off curtain to enter the VIP room. Another spiral staircase located outside of that room led up to the DJ booth. He motioned for me to follow him. He took me to a far wall and behind a curtain there was a small hallway and a door. There's a keypad beside it. "This is the dressing room for the dancers but also the locker room for the female employees in general so you can keep your personal items in there. The keypad is a safety measure so customers can't just waltz in there. I'll have a code for you by the end of the night." In the corner next to the door was a spiral staircase that leads to the second floor. There is office space up there according to Xavi and I will probably never need to go up there.

We made our way back to the bar. More people were standing around it again and Tim had picked up his pace again."Okay, here is a laminated card with the layout of all the tables and their numbers. Use this until you're confident you've got it down." he shouted over the music.

He handed me a serving tray. I felt a touch of nervousness in my stomach."Just keep the card on your tray. Do you have any questions?" he asked me. I shook my head "Not that I can think of." He walked to the register and pulled out a stack of ones and started counting. He came back and handed it to me. "Here is your bank. Basically the customer pays you and you pay the bar. You make change from your bank and tips throughout the night. At the end of the night you cash out by returning your bank to the bar and everything over that is yours." he explains."Ok, got it" I nodded. "Well, that's it Kit. Guess you're good to go" Xavi said.

I took a deep breath and plastered on a smile. Xavi jumped behind the bar and immediately threw himself into a groove. I began walking around the tables and through the crowd. I scanned the room waiting for someone to catch my eye or wave me over. I also paused as I walked by asking if anyone would like another. Finally I got a table that wanted three beers, a jack and coke, and a vodka martini. I made my way to the bar and put my order in to Tim. Then I took the drinks back and smiled, laughed at the customers jokes and walked away with a $10 tip. So went the rest of the night. Get an order. Take it back. Get a tip. Easy peasy.

The bar was getting slammed again so I was waiting to put in my order when the lights went down and the strobe spot light came on. That hard, heavy alternative music kicked in. I got on my tiptoes trying to see over the crowd. I was so distracted I didn't hear Xavi asking me what I needed. He slammed his hand down on the counter. "KATYA!" Startled, I whipped around toward the voice. "WHAT?" I snapped before I realized the voice belonged to my brother. "Oh,.... Sorry,' I said, clearly embarrassed. He just laughed at me and folded his arms across his chest. "See something you like?" Xavi teased, a sly smile on his lips. "Shut up. I need two beers, one scotch neat, and a Walk me Down." I spewed out quickly. Xavi chuckled at my obvious flustered state. "I got it," he said, shaking his head. As he turned to make the drinks I turned to look at the stage and there she was, Iniquity. I won't lie, the minute I saw her my panties were wet. I honestly don't know if it's her, what she represents, or the whole package.

She was wearing a black bra and panty set that looked like lace from a distance. It was a little hard to tell because she was lying on her back on the stage. Her long legs were pointed straight up and covered in silky black thigh-high stockings. She had the ball of her foot flexed through the leather loop of a dog leash. The loop connected to a length of chain that was pulled tautly and the end was clasped to the ring of the collar around her neck. I felt glued to the spot. I was mesmerized by every movement she made. Then I realized I wanted that collar around my neck. I'd love to be pulled around by that chain. Just to crawl behind someone who-

"Damn Katya, wake up!" My brother's irritated voice broke through the haze that had captured my thoughts. " Huh, what?" He looked at me with a curious expression. "Your drinks, here you go." He said as he slid my tray toward me. "Oh yeah, sorry." I quickly picked up my tray and got back to work. I watched her walk around throughout the night. Something about her intimidates me. But something about her is intriguing at the same time.

At the end of the night I cashed out and sat at the bar waiting on Xavi. David was walking the dancers to their cars. When Xavier finally finished we headed outside. I fired up a smoke because David said he had two more girls still inside. Xavi sat in the car playing on his phone. I leaned against the back door smoking my cigarette. One of the girls finally came out and he walked her a few feet to her car. "Damn it woman! How many times do I have to tell you before you get it through that thick head of yours?" I jumped when David yelled across the parking lot. "Apparently a lot." A woman's voice laughed from a distance. I looked around and then I spotted her, Iniquity, walking near the street. She had to have come out of the front door. She waved and jumped into her car. David closed the back door while mumbling under his breath. He slid behind the steering wheel, obviously irritated. "That damn woman gives me palpitations," he scowls. I feel that she gives them to me too man, I thought to myself as I smiled."So how was your first night?" Xavi asked as we pulled out of the parking lot. "Pretty

good, I made $180" I admitted. My feet however hurt like hell. I had been in agony starting about two hours into my shift. Sometimes it's a bitch being a girl. "Not bad at all for your very first night" said Xavi "not bad at all."

*** *** ***

The next night Xavi was off so I went in with David and Ethan . "Let's go, let's go. Move that ass KitKat. We ain't got all damn night woman!" Ethan stood in the doorway of my bedroom clapping his hands and barking at me like a drill sergeant. I was almost ready, I just had to put on my shoes. "I'm coming asshole. I'll be down in two seconds, damn!" I screeched at him. He turned on his heel and headed downstairs but called back over his shoulder. "Meet us in the car, and hurry your scrawny ass up." Rolling my eyes I stepped in front of the mirror for one last look. I decided to wear a sleeveless black catsuit with a lattice design cut out in the neckline. My shoes are open toe ankle boots that lace up with a wide corset style on the top of the foot. Satisfied that I looked good I grabbed my bag and rushed out to the car.

We made it there with five minutes to spare. That's only because Ethan drove like a lunatic. I hurried to the back and threw my bag in my locker. The dressing room was empty. All the girls were on the floor already, all except for one. I felt my stomach drop as she caught my eye in the mirror. She was wearing my favorite outfit that night. The same one she wore the very first time I saw her. It's a latex corset with thigh high boots and chains. For a minute I forgot to breathe, then I heard her speak.

"Hey, how's it going?" she asked in the sultry voice I always suspected she'd have. "It's...uh...you...uh...good...yeah" I muttered incoherently. Oh. My. God! You stuttering dumbass. What the fuck was that?!?! She smiled at me as she walked past me, headed toward the main floor. "Well, have a good night" she said with a slight smile as she slipped out the door. I face-palmed myself. That was the first time we ever spoke and I looked like a complete idiot. I took a moment to compose myself before walking to the bar. I grabbed my tray from the rack and got my bank from Tim. He handed it over with a big smile and a wink. I took a deep breath and started making the rounds. It wasn't long before I had my first order and went back to the bar. "Two vodka martinis, one scotch on the rocks, two tequila shots, and two tap beers" I said. "Gotcha" replied Ethan. He began to gather up my order. After a while I got in full work mode and the moment faded a little from my mind. Besides, she probably wouldn't even remember it anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 1.3K 24
Choices have been made, deals have been constructed, and now the journey begins..... Katya has asked Gage to take her on as his submissive and he has...
858K 15.6K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
13.2M 363K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
90.6K 734 28
There are 2 kinds of people in this world: people who enjoy smut stories, and liars. This is a story of addiction and pleasure, how they can combine...