Love Gone Bad (Austin Mahone...

By Kira_Lancaster

Navy brat Kira has returned to her hometown but with her reuniting with old friends, she catches the attentio... More

Love Gone Bad (Austin Mahone Fanfic)
Chapter 1 - Not The Return I was Expecting

Chapter 2 - A Snap Back Into Reality

289 8 1
By Kira_Lancaster

~ I lay tired from sobbing for the past 10 minutes when I heard a voice come from behind me. “Do you ever stop crying, because if you carry on I’m going to have no choice but to drug you again” I couldn’t match a face to voice when his phone lit up it revealed the person.

It was Alex. ~

I woke with the light stinging my eyes, the curtains drawn allowing the sun to beam through the window. I looked down to see my body strapped to a chair. In an empty room Austin stood opposite me observing me slowly and curiously. His cold eyes scanned over me bringing out my insecurities. “Mike she’s awake…” he groaned grinding his teeth together. He deliberately bent down over me tightening the rope around my wrists. His shirt lifted as he leant over revealing a gun secretly tucked into the back of his pants. “Looking tired there princess” he grinned making my stomach turn when Mike flew into the room.

“Glad to see things are moving quickly! Daddy now knows his pressures little girl is in danger, thanks to Austin’s performance last night!” Mike beamed high fiving Austin. The silence fell quickly in the room as everyone stood looking at me. A phone began to ring as a grin set on Mikes lips, he rapidly answered still staring me up and down. “You finally decided to call, did you get what I asked you for?” he paused awaiting an answer, when the smirk fell from his lips forming a thin line. “What do you mean no! Wasn’t our threat with your daughter clear enough?” Mike screeched down the phone waving his hand at Austin.

My eyes shot over to Austin as he came close not a single emotion readable on his face. I closed my eyes unable to see what was about to happen, as I felt a sharp pain pierce through my other thigh. I winced out in pain forcing my lips shut, trying to show them it wasn’t as painful as they hoped. My eyes finally flickered open to see a phone held near to me. “DAD… DAD HELP ME!” I pleaded hoping he’d figured how to get me out. Mike threw the phone to the floor his eyes full of evil, his hand raised hitting me across the cheek. Everyone flew out the room leaving me behind blood streaming from my wound.

I sat crying for what felt like an hour, after crying out what all tears I had in me I inhaled deeply. Come on Kira woman up… stop crying it’s not going to make any difference. I need to hide my weaknesses, not let these awful people get to me. I sighed heavily sitting up straight… this is it a new me I thought me myself.

“Are you hungry?” I raspy voice came from behind me, I turned around matching it to Alex’s face. My stomach rumbled making me realise I hadn’t eaten in over 24 hours. I nodded as he stood up untying my wrists pulling me up off the chair. Dark circles were physically visible under his eyes, telling me he hadn’t gotten much sleep.

Alex dragged me out of the room into a dark corridor, my lack of sight made me stumble over a few times. My lack of balance seemed to frustrate Alex, as I overheard him groan under his breath numerous times. We finally reached the kitchen, as Alex picked me up placing me onto the surface. “Is this okay?” he asked his mind clearly somewhere else. I nodded as he emptied the food placing it into the oven to heat up. I looked up about to break the tension when his phone began to ring, his gloomy face suddenly lit up once he looked at the caller ID. Who could make his mood change so drastically in seconds?

“Amber hey!” he beamed nervously rubbing his neck leaving the room. He returned around 10 minutes later making me question what had taken so long. “Why was Amber calling you?” I asked concerned, helping myself to a snack id found in the cupboard. “Well someone’s noisy aren’t they? If you have to know, I asked her out on a date at lunch today” he replied happy with himself smiling silly at his phone. “You like her don’t you?” I teased as he giggled slipping his phone into his pocket. “No more questions missy!” he pocked my arm making me chuckle. “Well if it wasn’t for all this then I’d approve” I smirked pocking him back.

My action made his face turn serious as he squeezed tomato paste in my face, making me screech whipping my face. I stumbled my hand over the counter looking for something to throw back, when I found a bowl of water… it will do. I splashed the water all over him, as he threw me over his shoulder shaking me around like a rag doll. That’s when Austin suddenly walked in pissed. “THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?” he shouted pulling me down and to his side. Our laughter cut off immediately Alex looked at the floor in guilt. Before I could speak up Austin took a tight grip on my arm yanking me up the stairs. My confusing piled up when he kicked the door open pushing me inside. “Are you stupid? Like seriously is there something wrong with you?” he questioned harshly.

“He he was j justt doing me a favour w we we were making food, and we got talking” I stuttered disheartened. “Quit stuttering its annoying as fuck… and for your information that wasn’t Alex’s place to do that! You could of gotten us in trouble do you realise that!” he shouted getting all in my face, once again making me feel insecure. “Can’t we just have a conversation without you getting mad and acting like a dick!” my voice raised fed up with his attitude. “Oh yeah I’m the dick I could of just put you back in that room but I didn’t! Think about that and be grateful before you start getting bitchy!” he groaned his grip still tight on my arm. “Screw you!” I shouted pushing him away which angered him, he suddenly darted across the room pushing me against the wall.

“I bet you would love to screw me wouldn’t you… sorry to disappoint you babe but you’ve got no chance getting any of this!” he gloated his body pressed against mine, his words making me feel sick. His face leaned in our eyes locked on each other. Austin licked his plump lips and brushed them past mine to my ear. “Go clean yourself up you’re a mess, I’m going to let this go but only because I’m already in a bad mood” he released me away from his grip walking towards his bed. I stood amazed that he was actually decided to let this go.

“GO! Before I lose my nerve once again” he pointed towards the bathroom door. Not wanting to get into another argument I rushed myself inside slamming the door behind me. After freshening myself up I shuffled my way back into Austin’s room. I turned to see him sprawled across his bed in only his boxers reading an adult magazine. “UGHH… what the heck are you doing?” my eyes widened viewing the sight ahead. “Looking at naked girls obviously… why you so surprised I’m a guy!” he laid awkwardly flicking through the magazine a smirk across his face.

I stood uncomfortably across the room standing in my towel, I’d forgotten I hadn’t been given a change of clothes. “Uhh Austin… would I be able to get some clothes to wear?” I questioned my voice quite stressing over how he’d reply. “Nope…” he spoke up popping the ‘p’. “You’re going to stay in that all day” he slipped off the bed making his way towards me. Feeling incredibly vulnerable my grip tightened onto the towel. Austin pushed past heading towards his draws. He fished through his top draw once he found something he handed it over.

My hand reached out to take hold of the shirt when our hands touched. His skin felt like electricity was being flowed through me. For the first time we’d touched in a non-violent, forceful way. I felt it a need, once my skin had touched his I wanted it to happen again. His dark eyes looked onto mine I found myself lost into their mysterious content. Why was he so hard to read?

I broke our eyes contact feeling the tension build when he moved closer to me. I slowly backed away swallowing the lump in my throat, when my legs abruptly hit the back of the bed. Suddenly feeling defenceless his pushed me back onto the mattress, his exposed body hovered over mine. Lifting the towel he raised my leghis fingers running circles in my inner thigh driving me wild, I couldn’t stand him five minutes ago. Before I could push him away he began kissing me on the neck, ear lobes and other erogenous zones getting me in the mood completely.

Austin’s hot hand grabbed firmly at my hips. He began using his tongue, teeth, lower and upper lips.Pulling me closer to his body his heat radiating off his soft skin, looking deep into my eyes. “I fuck sluts like you every week!” he breathed into my ear, making me snap back into reality. What I thought I was just going to be another girl on his screwed list. I slapped his cheek instantly regretting my action, he was a hell of a lot stronger than me.

“How pathetic!” he shouted pinning my arms above my head, making me wriggle about in his hold. “One person gives you the truth and you freak out… we all know you’re a slut come do your job” he pushed himself onto me hard suffocating me. My mind was spinning like crazy he was too heavy and way too strong for me to push off. “N N NO! S STOP.. Get off” the words stumbled out not making any sense. “What did I tell you about that stuttering shit!” he growled tugging at the towel.

“Enough man!” Alex shouted from the hallway, looking in from the door left wide open. Austin slowly slide off mumbling something to himself. “Your job isn’t to force yourself on her… it’s to kill her and I’m not going to remind you again!” Alex shouted storming off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 25.9K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
205K 3.5K 171
@brandolover21 on tiktok not proof read, sorry if there's any mistakes <3
351K 12.2K 74
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž. gilmore girls universe. ๐™š | B L U E ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ™กหšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– โ”€โ”€โ”€ blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day โ ๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜Œ ๐˜Œ๐˜ ๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜‰๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜œ๐˜›๏ฟฝ...
283K 13.6K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...