I am sorry(kongart)(completed)

By ramyapa

Arthit have multiple personality disorder .one day his anger personality did a terrible mistake and that's l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 58

1.1K 76 22
By ramyapa

Kong side:::

After getting caught by the nurse kong freed himself from Arthit who whined and moved from kong, the Nurse changed kong IV and silently walked out of the door, kong released a heavy breath "what kind of a doctor are you P? The one who molested a patient?" Kong scoffed.

Arthit shrugged his shoulders and said, "I am a kind of a doctor who will jump on my delicious boyfriend anytime anywhere I want", kong blushed at the remark. Mia entered kong room after knocking it twice. Kong smiled and embraced her as soon as she went near him.

She breaks her hug with tears but wiped it quickly, "Did you eat?" Mia asked kong who blushed hearing this, she eyed both of them who avert their eyes from her, she saw the purple mark on kong neck, she smirked and said, "Doctors should help the patient to rest not to tired him"

Now Arthit flushed in embarrassment, he said his apology "sorry aunty, I just got carried away", averting his eyes from his mom Kong start to dig his food. Before Mia retort back they all turned to the voice.

"Mommy!!" "Mommy!!" "Uncle" Krist, Oon, Ice exclaimed while runs to kong where kong pushed the tray to arthit hands, all three hugged him and kong eyes welled up, the warmth he is getting from his kids make him feel real, he enjoyed the hug and comforted them while saying everything is alright.

Kong broke the hug, Krist and Ice sit in the bed near kong while Oon in kong lap, singto just starred kong with a smile, kong praised his kid "You saved me my dear brave hero" kong said to Oon while kissing his forehead.

Oon shyly nodded his head with "Really?!!" Kong nodded to him assuringly, "it's nothing mommy! I can do anything to save my family!!" All elders chuckled at Oon words. Kong kissed krist hair and said, "you too, did great my baby"

Kong watched krist face hang low, krist said in a low voice, "Oon did it all mommy" kong creased his forehead at krist behaviour, "I am proud of you for being brave and wait for us to save you" kong said to krist and kissed him again.

Krist lifts his face and turns his eyes to singto who is watching him and avert his eyes to kong and said, "But...But..".

Krist was cut off by Nick who entered and announced beam opened his eyes. singto runs outside followed by Nick.

Kong feels delighted and when he was about to climb off the bed, Arthit stopped him with raised eyebrows, "what are you doing?" Arthit asked kong, "what else P, going to P'beam room" kong said in hurry.

"No!! I will take you to him in the evening, rest well" Arthit informed while helping him to back on his bed, Mia smirked and said, "Now you care about his health? Don't you about to bend him earlier??".

"Mom!!! Spare my kids innocents!!" Kong shouted while closing his kid's ears.

Mia just stick her tongue at him, Arthit blushed and rubbed his neck in embarrassment, "actually aunty, it's not like that... As his doctor I don't want P'beam to get too emotional, it's not good for his health, Seeing P'forth and singto may already put him under pressure, I don't want to increase his emotional mode by sending kong to them, they need some alone time too" Arthit said his worry.

"Did you forgot that my son is also your patient?!" Mia asked sarcastically to Arthit, for that Arthit grinned ear to ear while saying "No, he is Prem's patient, so I can do anything to him, it's ok to have intimacy" kong blushed and asked them to leave him alone with his kids.

Mia went with Ice to beam room after handing kong phone to him, Arthit kissed kong and his kids and leaves for his work after promising his kids to take out for lunch.

Kong made krist and Oon sit in front of him on the bed, "Now tell me krist why are you sad?" Kong asked krist, who lowered his eyes and murmured something, both Oon and kong didn't catch that.

"Krist, will you please see mommy," kong asked as he takes krist hand, krist lift his head towards kong with tears, kong breath sucked when he saw the red eyes and swollen  face of his son, "Mommy will never judge you krist, You know that right? you can tell me whatever you want"

"I am scared mommy... sniff... I didn't help uncle beam... what if singto and uncle forth blame me.... because uncle got hurt while saving me, what if they hate me" Krist said while crying, kong hugged him quickly, taking krist in his lap kong wiped krist tears and said, kong thought 'From when Krist think like a grown-up?'

"Krist, listen, it's not your mistake, No one gonna blame you or hate you, both Forth and singto will feel grateful to you because you were with uncle beam when he was facing his hard times, stop crying if you get scared easily, then how will you take care of me in the future, don't forget, you promised to me by a ring" kong said to krist in his soothing voice.

Krist hugged kong and nodded his head, Oon also hugged them both, kong smiled and kissed both their head, after some silence krist said in low voice "Mommy will you please don't tell uncle Arthit that I cried and got scared? He will tease me with Oon"

Kong smiled and put his hand in his chin as a thinking gesture, "Ok, but you should call P'arthit daddy ok?" Krist nodded his head shyly, kong eyed Oon who was smiling mischievously, kong sends his warnings glare to him to stop teasing krist, Oon reluctantly nodded his head with a sign.

Beam room::::

The pain making him squirm in his sleep, he doesn't want to open his eyes, because the pain itself telling him that he is alive, maybe in a hospital or in his home but still, he doesn't want to open his eyes to see the reality, he is scared of 'forth wrath' he is sure that the time he opened his eyes is the time he accepting to step into the lion cage.

"You know you are alive right!!" Forth cold voice sends a shiver to beam body, he gulped his saliva in fear, "shall I call the doctor?" Forth asked his husband for that latter just shook his head while still in closed eyes.

Forth didn't utter any words after that he waited for beam to acknowledge him, he wants to show him how hurt he is, beam waited for forth next words but all he got is silence, beam never fond of the silence treatment so he start to fed up with forth silence and  decided to open his eyes, because he has no choice, he can't even do his seductive movements now.

Beam observed forth who is sitted on the couch laying his head back with closed eyes, he tried to move to sit position and ended up flinching in pain, forth opened his eyes and helped beam to sit, he gave him water for his dry throat. Nick entered Beam room to face forth who is helping him while instructing him to call singto.

After some silence between them, beam broke it "Forth..please..", the latter stared beam eyes which is ready to shed tears, singto rushed inside followed by Nick, beam patted crying singto head which is laid on his lap, he caressed singto cheeks, singto rubbed the bandage on his stomach and asked, "is it hurting a lot papa? I missed you!"

Beam smiled and broke into tears, he wants to hug singto but he can't, he shook his head while asking singto to come closer, he kissed singto cheeks and singto returned to him before laying on beam lap again.

"I came to replace your place, Now I know you will not go so I will go," Nick said to forth and smiled to beam while mouthed 'rest well' beam nodded his head. Before Nick reaches the door Forth stopped him and said he wants to go out.

Beam saw the retreating figure with longing eyes, once again he broke into tears which were wiped by singto, Forth runs in hurry and end getting smashed by Arthit "ouch...what the fu..? P'forth? Why are you ru...wait?? Are you cry/-.."

Before Arthit could finish his sentence forth hugged him and started soaking Arthit coat with his tears, "he is ok...he is back, he is alive, I can breathe now....I am hap..." and he fainted, Arthit got him in his arms, "P? P'forth? Shit!!"

Arthit picked Forth in bridal style with difficult after seeing no one in the corridor, "shit!!! He is heavy!!" He starts to head to his cabin where he decided to make Forth rest rather filling a room, on his way David crossed them but Arthit didn't noticed it, only when a hand helped him for the elevator Arthit did glance at the helper to thank him.

"Why are you two getting close?" David asked by helping Arthit and earned a snort from the latter, soon they reached Arthit cabin, he lay forth on his bed while David pulls the blanket for him, Arthit called the nurse to bring food and Iv drop for Forth.

"What happened?" David asked with full of concern, "stress" Arthit answered simply, David nodded his head, once the nurse came, Arthit start to check forth. "let him rest here uncle, don't tell anyone it will stress P'beam more", David nodded his head.

Arthit went to his chair and start to do his work, David caressed forth hair while commenting "Actually you two look like a couple when you guys together"

"Uncle!!!" Arthit raised his voice.

David laughed saying he feels so fun while teasing them.

Singto watched Beam who is still crying, "papa please don't cry... sniff... daddy will come soon ...you both are making me sad" beam nodded his head, and wiped his tears After some time Mia joined beam and updated him about kong condition.

After some time Arthit entered and checked beam, without beam asking Arthit whispered to him while checking his wound, "don't worry P, he is sleeping he needs his sleep badly after not eating properly for 2 days" beam nodded his head with a bitter smile.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Kong please stop sulking, I will take you in the morning, please talk to me!!" Arthit pleaded to kong, "why not now? I want to see him badly, I will not take more time or stress him, please P" kong showed his puppy eyes.

Arthit sighed and said, "Kong, please trust me on this, P'beam and P'forth need to be alone". Kong just lay on his bed showing his back to Arthit's who was also on kong bed.

After Forth came out of his sleep, Arthit take him forcefully to beam room where singto busted out to forth, Arthit still amused by singto who advised forth to act like a grownup and not hurt beam when he is in the bad state. kong parents already take their kids with them.

Arthit's another headache is his stepmother who is now living her new life, even though she didn't disturb them again after helping them, he can't erase his uneasy feelings, especially the awkwardness formed between his mother and dad making him worry. He knows he needs to talk about this with his parents but he doesn't know how to start.

~~~~,~~~~

Kong pressed his temple in irritation, staying between these two make him exhausted, but both phana and Arthit ignored kong sighing and busy sending daggers at each other heart, "what are you doing here? Didn't I told you to keep distance with kong?" Arthit asked clenching his fist.

After finishing his work Arthit went to kong room in the lunchtime, but the nurse told him that he went to the pediatric department, so he went there but they direct him to a psychiatrist and when he came to the said doctor cabin he saw both kong and phana laughing together outside the cabin. He dragged kong followed by phana.

"I am assisting krist and Oon to a psychiatrist, since kong was worried about them I took him with me.

I don't understand why I need to keep my distance from kong? I am elder than you, even though you didn't address me as P, at least give me some respect as a doctor" phana hissed at Arthit.

"Oh Really! Then, ok doctor you should also address me properly because I am the director of this hospital, to answer your question why I want your distance is because I don't like you, I don't like your habit of ruffling my kong hair, I don't like when you make him blush and many things, so keep your distance" Arthit finished with a growl.

"But I am his friend, we had nothing between us, I am a married one too, you know that, don't you? Although you are his man you have no rights to choose who he should talk to, know your place in his life, and stop act aggressive towards other's" Phana said annoyingly.

Before Arthit reprimand him, kong came between them, he glared at phana coldly, phana gulped his saliva, "he has all rights phana, understood? Don't ever talk like this to P'arthit again, Now doctor will you please go and continue your assistance with my kids" kong states firmly.

Without any word or a glance phana walked back inside, kong turned as he stares Arthit eyes with hurt and disbelief, "P will you please go check kids with phana, I feel tired let me go and rest" saying this kong walked out. Arthit pulled his hair in frustration.

Kong went to beam room but beam is in sleep for second time, when he came in the morning the latter was in the sleep too, so with a dejected face he stepped out.

Forth saw kong coming out of beam room he asked "Shall I wake him up?", kong shook his head quickly.

Forth nodded his head and said, "tomorrow evening you can go home kong, for Beam he needs to stay another 2 days". Kong just nodded his head with a thin smile. Forth watched kong retreating and whispered himself "Shall I call Arthit? He seems hurt?"

~~~~~~~~~

In the evening after sending kids with his parents, kong walked out from the parking lot to his room, on his way while crossing the rest area of employees he stopped in his track when he heard his name mentioning.

"Stop fighting!!! Now explain your side after that we will start voting for the couple" an intern doctor voiced out while others agreed by nodding their head, two nurses stand face to face and start narrating their points.

First one: I am saying that the VIP patient Mr. suthilack is our director's  lover because last night I saw them kissing each other like there are one, I also heard from old employees that during the time our director worked as a general surgeon he was picked by Mr. suthilack many times.

Second one: I am saying that the VIP patient Mr. suthilack is our hot paediatrician Phana's lover because yesterday I saw them hugging each other and doctor phana fed him, I also heard both doctor phana and Mr. suthilack used to hang out in the cafeteria many times

One nurse suddenly interrupted her "they also said he always visited doctor phana with 2kids and both look like his kids, So he may be a single father". Another one joined, "I also heard doctor phana is married"

Then the second nurse said happily Maybe Mr. suthilack is doctor phana's husband. Another nurse squeezed in her seat, she showed her phone to all and said, "I think our director and doctor phana are fighting over him"

Vow...everyone gasped seeing the picture of the earlier conversation between 3 of them, one nurse said "looking from their eyes it looks like they are about to kill each other" another one snorted "what if Mr. suthilack playing two times because you guys saw him with both"

Kong who is hearing everything frozen in his spot, Arthit who was looking for his lover going him standing outside the rest area and stopped behind him. He heard everything, kong too, he turned back to came face to face with Arthit.

When Arthit was about to pass him, kong shook his head while saying "Don't hurt them P, it's just a mistake" kong smiled at Arthit assuringly, he leads his way to his room.

Before he reaches his room he thought to check beam once again, he got more disappointed by the sleeping Beam, he brushed beam hair on his forehead and about to turn, he heard a voice out "Are you gonna leave without seeing my smile"

Kong got startled and watched beam who moved to sit position with a smile, kong remembered the last time he saw beam before heading inside the mansion as Beam assured him he will take care of his kids.

"Help me to the wheelchair, let's go out," beam said while moving from the bed, "No P!! you should rest, P'forth will kill me" kong hurried beam to lay, but the latter shook his head and climbed off the bed "See he is sleeping! Don't worry let's go out and talk! I don't want to disturb him with our drama, I already made him cry lot last night"

Kong nodded his head reluctantly, both walked out silently, after asking the way to the garden, both headed out, kong sits under a tree crossing his leg, beam sits in his wheelchair.

"Thanks, P for being with my kids and sorry P because of me you got hurt" kong said eyeing his surroundings while his hands pulling some grasses from the ground, beam smiled and said, "actually when I was on the verge of death I prayed for a second chance to live with you guys, and God gave me that so I am happy no hard feelings. "

Kong smiled, both of their tears start to flow, they didn't say anything just cried out side by side, After what feels like an eternity they wiped their tears and chuckled at each other, "I saw you cry after a long time P" kong said.

Beam nodded his head, "I was scared" "I was scared" both said in unison, both shrugged their shoulders, "Last night I confessed to forth about what happened to me in the past " beam said after some silence.

"How you feel? After releasing your burden" kong asked beam who smiled in content. "Alive! Loved it! Feels so Real! Happy! Complete! Guilty free !" Beam said while rubbing his palm together for warmth.

Kong hummed in response "I am happy Phi finally you are free from Your nightmare, let's celebrate big after your discharge" Kong stated staring at the beam who shook his head and said, "No! The only celebration we need next is your marriage, after that we can celebrate other things."

Kong averts his eyes from beam who got worried, he thought he will see kong with red cheeks but kong hang his head low with tears while pulling the grass, gritting his teeth beam asked: "what shit happened now?? Tell me kong before I turn this place upside down"

Kong explained everything he heard in the lobby, he didn't say about Arthit's and phana fight tho, "That bitches!!! How dare they make fun of you!! Call your father in law, I want those bitches to suffer" beam raged in anger.

Kong chuckled while wiping his tears strain, "It's ok P, they talked about what they see, didn't they?" Kong said to beam who stood on his feet and tumbling near to kong he sits next to kong and placed his head on kong shoulders.

"What are you feeling? Pour out your thoughts to me, my handsome son". kong smiled and slapped beam head, "Nothing P, I am fine, it's not new to me, whenever I attended our family party with kids in my hand without a partner, everyone accused me with different reasons but I never take that to my heart P, I didn't regret my life with P'arthit so I will not shake by some useless words"

Beam takes kong hand in a hold and rubbed his palm for comfort, "Actually I am worried about my kids Phi until when I have to hide their identity to the world, I want my kids to introduce their parents proudly to the world, I wish I could give them that happiness soon"

##########

Thanks for voting and commenting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

801K 25.3K 36
"babe, if you don't wipe that frown off your lips, people might think you don't like hanging out with me." [sirius black x female oc] ...
19.9K 1K 16
๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ ๐š๐š’๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š ๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ๐š˜๐š— ๐™ธ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐šœ๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐šข ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐™ธ ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐šŒ...
243K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
48.7K 1.2K 15
"Just stop your crying Have the time of your life Breaking through the atmosphere And things are pretty good from here" [Completed: 27th July 2021] [...