wrong number | d.j.s | ✔︎

Od holy_sweet_jesus

when lexi texts her new friend she finds out that she was given the wrong number. will it end up being a good... Více

editing
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
epilogue
not an update, but an update
done editing :)
50k!!

025

1.2K 14 4
Od holy_sweet_jesus

'WRONG NUMBER'

chapter twenty-five

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

i wake up to paige nudging me awake.

"wake up!" she says.

"i'm uppppp." i groaned. "what do you want?" i say annoyed.

"mom and dad want us all to spend time together since you're leaving later." she tells me.

"ok." i reply.

paige then leaves my room. i change into a chill out and head into the bathroom to wash my face. i didn't put makeup on because i was just hanging out with my family.

later that night

i had hung out with my family for most of the day and then hung out with gemma for a little. i was packing my carry on bag up with some things that i was going to need for the plane ride.

it was a short plane ride only two hours. i was flying from the tampa airport to the raleigh airport because that was the next place that the band was going to be at.

i packed up the last of my things and texted gemma that i was ready. she was driving me to the airport because it was an hour drive and i didn't want to leave my car at the airport for all of that time. gemma had texted back saying she was on her way over.

a couple minutes later i heard a knock at the front door.

i got all my things together and started walking downstairs. my mom has opened the door and let gemma in. i struggled to walk down the stairs with my huge suitcase.

i say goodbye to my family. when i had hugged my mom she looked like she was about to cry, which made me upset. i know she doesn't want me to leave, but she knows that this is like a once in a lifetime experience.

gemma and i had to leave because i didn't want to be late. i said my last goodbyes and then me and gemma left.

i lugged my suitcase out to gemma's car putting it in the trunk. i put my carryon in the back and then sat in the passenger seat. the one hour drive to the airport was filled with me and gemma talking.

***

after arriving at the airport me and gemma said our goodbyes. we both get out of the car. she comes over to my side and pulls me into a hug.

"i'm gonna miss you." gemma says pouting.

"i'm gonna miss you too." i say, returning the sad face.

"i don't want you to go, but i know you're going to have so much fun." she says.

"yeah. and i get to spend more time with daniel." i say.

she lets out a little laugh and we both pull away from the hug. i grab my carry on from the back and walk to the trunk of the car which gemma is opening. i pull my suitcase out and it hits the ground with a thud.

"alright, goodbye." i say sadly.

i turn and start walking away. but gemma grabs my hand which causes me to turn around.

"don't forget to use protection." she says with a smirk.

"gemma!" i say my face getting red. gemma just laughs.

"byyyeeee. love youuuu." she says still laughing.

"bye, love you tooo." i say starting to walk away again.

i head into the airport and head to the american airlines check-in area. i check my bag in and get my boarding pass.

i headed to security. as i got closer and closer to security i could start to see the line. it wasn't too bad, but it wasn't short.

after waiting in line for a while i was finally up. i had to take my shoes off and put my macbook and bag into bins to go through the scanner.

after going through security and getting to my gate i still had about forty-five minutes to spare. i decided to get a snack and drink from a nearby restaurant.

i got my food and all and went back to the gate. it had filled up pretty quickly so i sat in one of the few open seats.

they starting boarding so i got up and got in the line. i scan my pass and start walking onto the plane.

it was about an hour into the flight and was so bored. i continued to sit there just listening to music.

we had finally landed and i was walking through the raleigh airport to baggage claim. after waiting for a little while all of the bags starting pouring out. i had waited until i finally saw my suitcase.

i pulled it off the machine and headed for the doors of the airport. i out and pulled my phone out of my pocket and turned it on. i went to the uber app and called myself an uber. i had to stay at a hotel for the night and then tomorrow was their show in raleigh and daniel was picking me up from the hotel in the morning once they got here.

***

about forty-five minutes later i was in the elevator going up to my room. it reached my floor and i started walking towards my room. i got to my room and opened the door. i set my bags down and plopped right on to the bed.

i layed there for a couple more minutes before getting up and ready for bed. i came out of the bathroom after getting ready for bed. i grabbed my phone and set an alarm for 7:30am.

i then plugged my phone in and got all comfy under the covers. i closed my eyes drifting off to sleep shortly after.

˚ ༘ ➳ *: ・✩゚:* ៚ · *·˚ ༘ ⁂

vote + comment

instagram

↳ holy_sweet_jesus

💫🪐✨🌙

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.4K 7 19
read to find out
54 0 14
read to find out
847 1 27
Daniel seavey gets a wrong number text from a girl who needs his help. Something between her and some of the wdw boys spark. In life there are misund...
181K 2.8K 40
"wish you knew how much I want you with me" COMPLETED!! -in the process of editing- HIGHEST RANKINGS: 1 in seaveydaniel 17 in whydontwe 1...