The Jealousy Plot

By chlo_dance

We all have that one person in our lives that has a special way of getting under our skin more than anybody e... More

1)Nicole Brooks
2)The Slut Sweatshirt
3) The Water Geiser Fountain
4) I don't like him
5) The Plot
7) Our fancy dinner at McDonalds
8) The Football Game
9) The Nightmare
10) The Ferris Wheel
11) The Homecoming Dance Part 1
12) The Homecoming Dance Part 2
13) The Tutor
14) Party Time!
15) Christmas Eve With The Evans Family
16) The Argument
17) Back to School Party!
18) Detention With Mr. Evans
19) The Great Gatsby Discussion
20) Father Fights
21) A Different Side of Nicole Brooks
22) Welcome To New York
23) It's Not What It Looks Like
24) 3 Simple Words
25) A Little Letter
26) She loves me she loves me not
27) 'Model' Behavior
28) The New Girl
29) The End of A Chapter, The Start of A New One
30) The Best Friend Meltdown
31) Defending Luke
32) The Fourth Of July
33) Our Beach Day Takes A Wrong Turn
34) An Unexpected Visitor
35) A Secret Revealed To Keep A Secret Hidden
36) The Fountain Spot
37) The Address
38) Football Fury
39) Hours at the Hopital
40) I Don't Deserve You
41) Sometimes People Don't Deserve Second Chances
42) Somewhere Only We Know
43) Locked In With Woods and Evans
44) Thanksgiving
45) Secrets In The Night
46) Bathroom Talks, Teacher Interrogations and Old Faces
47) Lost Mothers
48) The Cigarette Boy
49) Dark Places
50) Ski Slopes and Taboo
51) Broken
52) Unfriendly Encounters
53) The Ugly Truth
54) Let her go
55) Just Friends
56) Stay
57) Scars
58) Old Flames
59) We Get To Ditch Class For The Woods Part 1
60) We Get To Ditch Class For The Woods Part 2
61) Graduation Day
62) Wishful Thinking
63) Why Did Danny Have To Leave The Door Unlocked?
64) The Wedding
65) Worth It
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

6) A swim in a lake

4.1K 148 19
By chlo_dance

Authors Note- I put a gif on the side of the character Belle Williams, played by Amanda Seyfried

"So who is excited for homecoming" squeals Nicole and I can't stop myself from rolling my eyes at her enthusiasm.

Everyone knows Nicole is obsessed with both homecoming and prom. She has been prepping since freshman year. Everyone knew Nicole is going to win homecoming queen.

"Something in your eyes soda head?" she snaps in a snarky voice and it doesn't take me long to know she is talking about the time she poured the diet coke on my head.

Danny starts to move towards Nicole but Belle holds him back while I hear Brandon scoff. To my surprise Luke is the one to come to my defense. "That's not really funny" he snaps at her while Zack just gives me a confused look. He doesn't know what we are talking about.

"I was just joking, gosh" Nicole states and rolls her eyes. Danny's eyes light up and his face turns into a grin "actually, speaking of homecoming, Belle you should run for homecoming queen". At that suggestion both Belle and I burst out laughing.

Now don't get me wrong, Belle was beautiful. She definitely looked like a homecoming queen but she couldn't be further from it. She wasn't even near the conniving level it takes to be one and frankly, it would be a first to see her in heels.

"Yeah, sure Danny" she says with a snort. That is when I notice Nicole's face. It went from a furious expression to a calm one. Nicole even lets out a laugh.

"Yeah that was a good one Danny" she says and Danny sends her a look that had "do I know you?" written all over it. Belle's smile melts into a scowl as she looks over at Nicole "what are you laughing about?" she snaps.

Nicole, recovering from her giggling fit replied "oh, I was just laughing at the idea of you running against me". Belle narrows her eyes at her "and why is that so funny" she asks, daring Nicole to say something rude.

"Well it's funny to think that you would even stand a chance against me" she says smirking evilly. Belle's face turns into an evil smirk. "Is that a challenge?" Nicole's smirk melts away.

Danny looks over at her with a look of excitement on his face "are you saying what I think you're saying?" he asks. Belle smirks and nods "Belle Williams is officially running for homecoming queen".

At that Danny and I whoop loudly getting a few weird glances. "Well I think we should make this official" Danny says smirking evilly and standing up onto his chair ignoring Nicole's shouts to stop and to sit down.

Danny cups his hands around his mouth and shouts "Excuse me! Can I have everyone's attention?" almost every head turns towards him and Nicole gets even more red in the face.

"I would just like to announce that Belle Williams is officially running for homecoming queen!" he whoops. It is silent at first while everyone glances nervously at Nicole as she sends them glares, daring them to cheer.

I take that as a challenge and stand up in my chair "WHOOO LETS GO BELLE" I shout and the rest of the cafeteria bursts into cheers. Soon about half of the people are chanting "Vote for Belle". Belle smiles proudly in her seat at the chant. The other half of the people roll their eyes and whisper to each other. They were obviously Nicole's minions.

Through the chant Danny shouts loudly "suck it Nicole!" Nicole sends a fork flying at him but he ducks in time and sits back down. Soon the chanting dies down and we return to our conversation.

"Guys why are you worrying about homecoming right now? Isn't it on the last football game?" Zack asks and he has a good point.

"Because Woods" Luke says and continues "you have to ask the best girls to the dance now because soon they will be taken by someone else".

"Which leads me to this" Luke turns to me and asks "Claire Adams, would you do the honor of going to homecoming with me?"

The whole table grows silent as I look at Luke with a look of shock in my face. "ummm, sure I mean yeah, I'd love to" Luke grins at this and hugs me into his chest and kisses my cheek.

I know this is an act but I am shocked at how real it feels. Snap out of it Claire my innerconsience snaps. You know this is all an act. He just wants to get Nicole. Don't be a fool and I agree with my conscience.

Nicole has a look that is a mix of shock and anger. I am surprised to see that Zack is looking shocked and something else too. Jealous? Maybe.

The bell rings and I get up quickily. "Well, I'll see you guys later" I turn to Luke and manage a smile "Bye Luke" I exclaim and walk out towards my locker.

I get to Biology without anyone stopping to talk to me. I get multiple glances from people but I'm not surprised. The news that me and Luke were now a 'couple' probably has gotten around.

Brandon comes in and sits down next to me. "Okay are you serious? Are you really dating Luke?" he asks but he doesn't look angry, just confused.

I shrug "He can surprise people, you said so yourself" I explain and he gives me a weird look "yeah but I didn't think it would happen so quickily".

I shrug as Luke walks in and walks over to us. "Brandon, can I sit next to my girlfriend?" he asks but it sounds more like a demand. Brandon gives a half smile and gets up and goes to sit next to Mike.

"So far so good" Luke whispers quietly in my ear. I nod and look over to see Zack looking at me while Nicole tries to get his attention. I quickily turn back around. "For future information, I don't like cute couple names like baby or sweety" I whisper and he quietly chuckles "good to know".

The class goes by quick and so does history but Luke and I get a few weird looks from Mr.Solender. He was my favorite teacher this year. He was an attractive young teacher but he knew what he was talking about. I usually enjoyed his lectures.

At the end of class Mr.Solender holds me back as everyone leaves his classroom. "Claire, can you explain to me why Mrs.Brooks kept shooting you glares throughout my class, Mr.Woods was looking at you like you were a confusing math problem, and Mr.Evans kept staring at you. It was quiet distracting to me when 3 of my students had more of their attention on you than what I'm saying".

I smile knowing that Mr. Solender isn't mad at me, just curious. "It's really complicated" I explain. He nods and I start to walk out the door when he says "oh, and Claire, since you seem to be getting closer to Luke, can you think about helping him on his history?"

He is holding up the grades of mine and Luke's recent test. Mine was an A and Luke's was a D-. I nod and say "I'll try" and leave.

As I walk out the school I feel someone grab my arm. I look up and am surprised to see Zack looking down at me.

"Hey" I say and put on a smile. Zack smiles back but it doesn't reach his eyes. "I, umm, was wondering why- well I don't mean why but
how...when... why do you like Luke all of the sudden?" he asks and I really don't have an answer.

Luckily I don't have to because a voice behind Zack responds "that's really not your business is it?". Zack whips his head around and watches as Luke walks next to me. "Ready to go Cinderella?" he asks.

"Ready to go where?" I ask confused. Luke smiles down at me "for our date". At that he puts an arm around me and steers me towards the parking lot. "bye-bye Zack" he shouts without looking back but I look over to see Zack. He is standing there looking lost. I feel a little sad but it doesn't last long as Nicole walks up to him and gives him a kiss on the lips.

I turn back around and ask Luke "I thought I was sleeping beauty?"

He smirks "I changed it".

"Why?"

"Because now your Cinderella. You're going to the ball with a prince"

"Really? Where is he?"

"Ouch, that hurt"

"You have to have feelings for them to hurt"

"Touche"

We get into his car. "Where are we even going?" I ask tired of not knowing why he isn't giving me answers.

"You'll see"

"You're impossible"

"Or am I irresistable?"

"The first one"

He smiles and turns on the radio. After 20 minutes we arrive at our destination. We are in a city near Savannah. It is close to a boardwalk near the lake. We get out and Luke grabs my hands. I quickly yank my hand out of his.

"Come on Sleeping Beauty, we have to practice looking like an actual couple" he says smiling and I reluctantly give him back my hand "so what are we going to do?" I ask.

"We are eating a very fancy dinner"

"Why"

"Because we can"

"It's not even 5"

"Then it's an early dinner"

"Whatever" I say rolling my eyes as we drop into a comfortable silence. "Here we are" Luke says as we reach a building decorated with vines that looks dark inside.

"Wait out here while I check the wait time" he says and I nod. Even though it is 5 the place is crowded looking.

I lean back against the side of the building and close my eyes when I hear a voice "why, hello there sexy".

I open my eyes to see 3 teenage boys walking closer to me. They are covered in tattooes and all look filthy. The one who spoke has blonde hair and the other two have brown hair.

I ignore them and turn to face the different direction. "Guys, we got a quiet one" the blonde says as the others laugh and I look over at him with disgust clear on my face and start to walk away. Suddenly he grabs my wrist tightly. "Where do you think you're going?" he growls.

I try to wiggle out of his grip "let me go" I snap but he holds on tight. He then unexpectantly pushes me up against the wall. Sadly the building doesn't have any windows. His breath is awful and I try not to throw up. It smells like liquor and drugs.

"Feisty, you'll be a lot of fun" he growls and I knee him straight in the crotch. His grip loosens and I try to run away but the other two grab me and slam me against the wall hard and I hit my head hard on the wall.

"You bitch! You know what happens to bad girls? They get punished". His hand runs under my shirt as he starts making his way up as I struggle against the 2 holding me.

"Stop! Don't touch me!" I shriek but they just laugh. Suddenly someone grabs the blonde one and shoves him away from me. I look to see Luke with a furious look on his face as he punches him square in the nose and kicks him in the stomach as he falls to the ground.

"Don't you dare fucking touch her again!" he growls and looks over at the other two. They quickly release me and I immediately run into Luke's arms. He grips me tightly as I try to calm my heart beat.

"Hey, we're not done yet" the blonde says, getting up slowly. Luke turns slowly towards him but I grip his shirt. "Don't. Let's just leave. Please" I beg and he reluctantly turns towards me. He leans close to my face and looks straight into my eyes. "When I say run, run" he whispers and I nod.

He turns around just as the blonde swings at him and he easily blocks it and kicks him in the gut. "Run!" he shouts and I listen to him and start running, relieved to see him running right next to me. We hear the 3 run after us.

We sprint a few blocks but I know that we will soon grow too tired and they will catch up with us. Apparantly Luke knows this too because he grabs my hand and runs towards the dock.

"Jump" he says calmy at me.

"What?" I state shocked. he looks seriously over at me. "Jump" he says again and with that he jumps the 10 foot jump into the water. His head resurfaces and he shouts "it's safe, jump!" and I decide to listen to him.

I take a deep breath and jump.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 53.4K 29
Roll up, roll up. Need to make your ex realise that letting you go was the worst mistake they ever made? Need to make your enemy realise that you ar...
640 42 10
When your best friend and the guy who you thought would be your "the one" betrays you- you would have no more expectations from life. But a few thin...
1.2M 39.5K 46
[ Highest Rank: #3 Teen Fiction ] [ Highest Rank: #25 Romance ] ❇❇❇ Life's hard when you live next door to the High School Bad Boy that used to be...
156 6 11
This is a story about a young girl named Alyssa who falls in love with her brother Jayden's best friend Luke but When she meets Luke's brother Jase s...