"Don't hide from me Darling."...

De divine_poison

Bakugou Katsuki meets you, who knows? What will happen to you. Twist and Turns in both of your lives lets see... Mais

Chapter 1: Meeting
Chapter 2: A stalker?!?
Chapter 3: The fight? Wait What?!?!
Chapter 4:Hey there buddy!
Chapter 5: Wait. What time is it?
Chapter 6: Epic Minecraft
Chapter 7: It's only a dream?
Chapter 8: I'm here
Chapter 9: USJ (Part 1)
Chatper 10: Usj (part 2)
Chapter 11: Murderers?
Chapter 12: Future!
Chapter 13: Witness
Chapter 14: Little date (valentine's day special)
Chapter 16: Packing
Chapter 17; Craving Blood
Chapter 18: The downfall

Chapter 15: Liars.

9.1K 236 49
De divine_poison

Y/N'S POV
It was Saturday I was really enjoying today! I had the day to myself and I had drawn a really good drawing! I was going to talk with my mother. As I was walking down stairs I overhear something, "I can't take this any longer! You're daughter is useless! She only stays in and draws! How am I supposed to get money from her huh?!?" My father said. "Shut it D/N (dads name) she's not even you're child to begin with! It's you're brother's that died a long time ago!" My mother said. What? I don't understand I kept overhearing. "Well I don't care! She's got a good quirk, she'll be able to make money for us. I'm only here for the money then I'll divorce you and go back to my wife." My 'Father' said. "Sounds like a plan she's in U.A. as you now she's gotta be a pro hero she'll make plenty of money for us." My mother said. I was shocked and sat down on the stairs. "So we get half and half?" My 'father' said. Are they seriously thinking I'll give them money? Not to mention my father isn't really my father!?!? They are both liars, they just wanted to keep me for money. I started crying and stood up and went to my room and laid on my bed sobbing.

Bakugou's POV

I was watching y/n threw her window she got up and left the room I stayed there for a while before y/n came back crying. She was hurt, I quietly went inside her room and quietly wrote a note and put it next to her. I covered her eyes and hugged her I didn't want her to know it was me. "Who's that-" she said quietly. I quietly shushed her and kissed her forehead. I grabbed her hand and put it next to the note I left still covering her eyes. I don't know how I did it but I managed to leave her room and left to my house.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

36.6K 759 23
REBOOTED; this version of the story will not be updated. The new version is titled 'BOUQUET || BNHA VARIOUS X MALE READER' hanahaki || bnha various x...
342K 7.4K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
128K 6.6K 35
𝐟𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 ✔︎ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘒𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥�...
61.2K 1.4K 55
🀄 ᳝ ࣪ 𔘓𓄿̷̸ ❝ 𝖫𝗢𝖵𝗘 𝖬𝗬𝖲𝗘𝖫𝗙 ❞ ▬▬ 𝗕𝖭𝗛𝖠. 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 🎪 ▎⃞ ݊ ˳. 𓍯 ࣪🦴 ᳝ ˑ [ 𝗦𝖨𝗠𝖮𝗡 ]𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒...