Journey of Awakening

By pucklover

Sara wanted to spend her summer with her friends and meet a boy so she could fall in love. But her dad dragge... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

Author's Note

18 2 0
By pucklover

Hey Guys,

         I have been reading some of my old stories. I haven't publish anything in awhile, one story that really stuck out to me was my TITANIC story written all the way back in 2013. I decided to keep the story on here for your guys enjoyment. I decided to write another one, one more that strays away from the movie. It is loosely based on James Cameron movie and othe sources that I used to write this story. Please feel to comment, and share the story. I would greatly appreciate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 3K 37
Having a childhood that could only be seen in horror movies, Emily Springs finally finds a safe haven when a stranger offers her an opportunity to wo...
447 1 9
Southampton, April 10 1912. Young Anna-Rose Josephine Marie DeWit is travelling 1st class on the Titanic with her fiancΓ©, Woody McLauren and with her...
2.4K 101 46
" I am sorry!" I apologized sobbing. I mean what else I could have done. He caught me red handed.so the only way out was to cry. It had worked for me...
2.3K 103 33
"I love you and Eddie so much!" I said and hugged my kids. "Don't go daddy!" replied Alice. She hugged her doll and her blue eyes were tearful. "Stay...