DON'T ━━ jasper hale

By okeileen

fresh out of fucks forever eileen. 2020 ©. More

𝙫𝙤𝙡 𝙞 . Glitter Glue Heart
𝗜: Entry Wound
𝗜𝗜: A Whiter Shade Of Pale

𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 . . .

8K 295 216
By okeileen

did the heartbreak change me ?

maybe.

IS THERE A MEDICINE for a broken heart?

Noelle Sjöblom could argue that, no, there totally is not — because if so, she would've figured it out by now. Breakups hurt like a bitch . . . and not even she, a self proclaimed emotional powerhouse, can pretend as if she wasn't not split into a million tiny pieces due to what happened to her. No one had bothered to warn the girl what it felt like to be unwanted by the person she wanted most, let alone how to react when she was broken up with via iMessage because her boyfriend couldn't see the two of them 'making it' long distance . . .

If you'd had told her three weeks ago, the seventeen year old would have laughed at the prospect of her father sending her away to live with her deranged uncle-in-law and his pubescent loser of a son . . . *insert vomit montage* Paul. Yet, still, it is what happened regardless! Goodbye, Florida! Hello, rain! All of this suddenly change was due to the fact that Dave Sjöblom had been offered a job halfway across the world from the only country Noelle had ever known . . . and the last thing he wanted was for his daughter to have to finish her senior year in an entirely different country: hence, Forks, the solution.

A new house, a new school, and a new bedroom to wallow in, Noelle is too preoccupied navigating her new surroundings than to worry over things such as making friends . . . Besides, the people in Washington are of a different, especially pale (and nosy) breed, the kind that she's not at all interested in mingling with. Noelle doesn't want friends; and no one seems to be able to respect that here in Forks. Leading by example, is Jasper Hale, who's got some fucking nerve getting off thinking that he might be able to brighten Noelle's spirits with his creepy smile and lame jokes.

She loathes for every time the boy opens his mouth to speak to her.

Not that it would stop him from trying.

! ! ! ! ! !

including . . . !

dua lipa ━━ NOELLE SJÖBLOM
(wayward daughter)

"Do I like you? Yeah. Am I going to hurdle over my trauma to get to a place where I can date you? Probably not."

.......

timothée chalamet ━━ JASPER HALE
(dead man walking)

"I'm not asking you to do that.
Don't act like I am."

. . . also ! ! !

alex meraz PAUL LAHOTE
amanda zhou JENN YORKIE
huang shixin ERIC YORKIE
lorenzo zurzolo EDWARD CULLEN
nicola peltz ROSALIE HALE
anya chalotra JUDE SERAFINI

me for making
another fic >>

dedicated to:
alex , mal , alice , amiya , violet , and jaid !!!
love u guys 🥰🥰💘

author's note:
since every time i even ask, you guys always tell me to do a jasper fic, here u go!! (sorry for the terrible 20 minute made plot)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 32.6K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
269K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
255K 24.6K 60
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
601K 9.3K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...