I Am Not Just Your Little Pup...

By SoraAndNoir

This is a Kankuro love story that I wrote/am writing on Quizilla, so I'm transferring it :) I hope y'all like... More

{Info} I Am Not Just Your Little Puppet
{Chapter 1} I Am Not Just Your Little Puppet
{Chapter 2} I Am Not Just Your Little Puppet
{Chapter 3} I Am Not Just Your Little Puppet
{Chapter 4} I Am Not Just Your Little Puppet
{Chapter 5} I Am Not Just Your Little Puppet
{Chapter 6} I Am Not Just Your Little Puppet
{Chapter 7} I Am Not Just Your Little Puppet
{Chapter 8} I Am Not Just Your Little Puppet
{Chapter 9 part 1*HALLOWEEN SPECIAL*} I Am Not Just Your Little Puppet
{Chapter 9 part 2*HALLOWEEN SPECIAL*} I Am Not Just Your Little Puppet
{Chapter 11} I am Not Just Your Little Puppet
{Chapter 12} I Am Not Just Your Little Puppet

{Chapter 10} I Am Not Just Your Little Puppet

1.6K 60 17
By SoraAndNoir

Your eyes fluttered open and you could feel the warmth of the sun on your skin. Sitting up you looked down at your outfit. You blinked and stared at the very short, slightly skewed, white kimono. The red sash that had previously been tied around your waste was tangled with the blankets, which meant your kimono was hanging loose and slightly open, revealing your bright red bra. Your hair was messed up and make up slightly smudged. Just as you were about to roll out of bed, Kankuro opened the door and walked into the room. He froze and stared at you with a plate of eggs and bacon in his hand and a glass of milk in the other. 

“Well don’t you just look peachy.” He chuckled, closing the door with his foot and set the plate and glass on the nightstand and sat on the side of the bed. “How was your sleep?” He looked into your eyes and you blinked, remembering what happened the night previous. 

“It was alright I suppose. What time is it?” You rubbed your eye tiredly and ran your hand through your hair, making your kimono slip ever so slightly, revealing a little more skin. Kankuro stared at you and reached over slowly. You stared at his hand and you could hear your heart beating. His fingers lightly grasped your kimono and pulled it over your skin so you weren’t so revealed. You looked in his eyes and smiled, though his face was set with a serious expression on it.

“It’s 12:30.” He mumbled quietly and looked away. You squinted your eyes at him and wrapped your arm around his chest, pulling him down on the bed rather harshly.

“What’s up? You’re all serious and stuff.” You raised your eyebrow as Kankuro stared up at your face. Your hair framed the sides of your face and draped down like curtains around Kankuro’s. He smiled and rolled his eyes as you smirked.

“Hey are you two..” You both heard Gaara’s voice as he opened the door and walked in. He paused still holding the doorknob and blinked. “Okay I’ll leave you two alone then.” he muttered and you smacked your forehead. Kankuro chuckled.

“Well that is your own fault for pinning me against the bed.” He laughed and sat up making you glare at him. 

“That was not pinning you against the bed..” You started and grabbed his shoulders, throwing him back on the bed and actually pinned him against the bed with you fully over top of him. You dropped your head down and kissed him on the lips roughly taking him by surprise, but immediately got up and turned your back to him, smirking at his red face. “THAT was pinning you against the bed.” You chuckled evilly and Kankuro growled. 

“Well fine if you want to play it that way.” Kankuro got up and pinned you against the wall, kissing you in return, then stepped back and went to leave. “Why don’t you put some clothes on?” He smirked and closed the door behind him. You had a shocked expression plastered on your face while your cheeks burned red. Secretly you wished you had not kissed him like you did. You shrugged your shoulders and put on some clothes that Gaara had picked up from your house in the middle of the night. You picked up the plate of food and walked out of the room into the living room where you saw Adira mowing down her own plate of food. You chuckled and she whipped her head around.

“Morning sleepy head!” She smiled widely with her mouth full of bacon. You couldn’t help but crack up at your sisters awkwardness. 

“Morning.” You smiled and sat in between her and Kankuro, who was trying to hide the smirk playing on his lips. He was obviously failing miserably. You looked at him through the corner of your eye and blinked while biting a piece of bacon. Just then a door from the other side of the living room opened and a very tired looking Temari walked out fully dressed. She yawned and waved at you then headed straight for the coffee machine. You and Adira looked at her and Adira gulped her bacon down.

“Didn’t you stay at our house last night..?” She asked as Temari looked at us blankly. 

“Um... No… Takeshi walked me home…” She paused and poured the rest of her coffee. You and Adira smirked.

“So nothing happened between the two of you then? Because, you know, you were at our house ALL alone.. And you had PLENTY of time.” You chanted and Adira snickered. Temari blushed and Kankuro glanced over at her. Just then the front door swung open and in came Takeshi.

“GOOD MORNINGG!!” He sang and in a flash Kankuro had him pinned to the wall.

“What did you do to my sister!?!?” Kankuro yelled as Takeshi yelped. 

“KANKURO!!” Both you and Adira yelled. The two boys looked in your direction and it was Takeshi’s turn to get angry.

“Why the hell are they here with you!!! I thought they stayed at Naruto’s house!! You perverted little runts!! I’LL KILL THE BOTH OF YOU!!!” He yelled and struggled against Kankuro to get at him and Gaara. The boys started bantering back and forth, throwing insults at each other and trying to punch each other out. The three of you girls stood there in shock not knowing what to do. 

“Umm… wanna go get some dumplings?” You asked as Temari and Adira nodded. The three of you jumped out of the window and ran towards the sweet dumplings shop while the boys still bickered. After about 5 minutes they stopped and looked around.

“Uh, hey. Where did the girls go?” Kankuro muttered as they all looked around the room.

“Way to go you scared them off you big clown!” Takeshi shouted, throwing his arms up in exasperation. Kankuro just bit his tongue and rolled his eyes. 

“Honestly, you guys have the best sweet dumplings shop in the world.” Temari muttered while shoving yet another sweet dumpling in her mouth. You nodded cheerily as you shoveled 3 sweet dumplings in your mouth at once. Adira rolled her eyes at you. You all finished and paid and stood outside waiting for the boys to find the three of you. There was a bit of a line for the sweet dumplings shop as you waited, leaning against the wall next to Adira. 

“I’m going to head out guys. I’ll talk to you later!” Temari noted and waved goodbye while walking down the street. There were a couple of extremely preppy girls standing in line that were louder than Naruto and more annoying than Ino. Adira’s expression went from content to sour immediately. Just then Kankuro and Gaara walked up to the two of you. 

“Oh hai!” You smiled with rainbow eyes and stood up straight as you greeted Kankuro, who stood right next to you. Gaara walked over to lean against the wall beside Adira. She sat there looking very un amused as the two preppy girls stood in the line talking. 

“Are you okay Adira..?” Kankuro asked puzzled then looked over at the two girls. One had blond hair and a very annoying voice. “Who is she..?” Adira glared in her direction.

“She's a city chick. She's talking to her friend and I can hear them from where I am and she has said 'like' at least 20 times in the past couple minutes and 'I mean' around 20 times in the same amount of time. I just want to hit her with a shovel!” You looked over at the two girls laughing obnoxiously. 

“You should… I mean… Erm…” You stammered and laughed while Kankuro looked at you in bewilderment and Gaara and Adira just stood there. Adira looked around a bit and Kankuro looked at her. 

“What are you doing?”

“What do you think? I’m looking for a shovel.” She stated nonchalantly as Kankuro’s jaw dropped. Both you and Gaara just stood there watching her and Kankuro shoved his face in yours.

“Aren’t you going to do something!?” He yelled. You crossed your arms and glared at him.

“Why should I? Do you feel like you need to protect those girls or something? They’re annoying. Besides, it’s not like I can stop Adira anyways. If you really want to go hang out with those girls you can, just keep them away from me.” Your gaze stayed steady as Kankuro straightened quickly. 

“I don’t want to hang out with them!” He said rather loudly as he pointed over at the now silent girls. Adira, Gaara and you all stared at Kankuro as he blushed and glanced over at the two girls. They smiled and walked over to us.

“Way to go clown boy.” Adira growled. 

“Like hi! We like heard you like talking about us and like wanted to know if you like want to like come hang out with us or like something.” The blond blabbered and winked at Kankuro. He stared at her blankly as you walked over to stand in front of him. 

“Sorry, but he already has plans.” You smiled with an evil look set in your eyes. The girl stared at you then pursed her lips.

“Well like it’s up to him if he wants to come with me.” She whined and I stared at her bored and looked up at Kankuro. 

“Um, I’m staying.” He muttered while wrapping an arm around your waist. You smirked and looked at the girl. She made a squeaky noise then started stomping away with the other girl on her heels. 

“AHHA!! RUN YOU LITTLE VERMEN!! RUN!!!” Adira yelled while she hopped through us with a random shovel that she found in the alley right near us. The girls screamed as Adira chased them down the street. You and Kankuro sweat dropped as Gaara started to slowly follow her. 

“Okay well I guess we’ll see you later then Gaara.” You waved and turned to face Kankuro who still had his arm around you. “You can let go now…” You laughed lightly as he blushed and let go. 

“Well what do you want to do today?” He smiled and you shrugged.

“Well I need to train today for sure. We’ve only got a three weeks left until the final rounds and I haven’t trained at all.” You and Kankuro had started walking down the road. “And I take it because you are a lazy bum, you haven’t trained either. “ You snickered as Kankuro glared at you.

“Have too! A little bit… Just I don’t have a training partner…” he muttered and stared forward.

“Well today is your lucky day!! Let’s just hope that we’re not chosen to fight against each other.” You winked as Kankuro smirked. 

“Alright. But you better watch yourself, cuz I’m not going easy.” 

Continue Reading