damon and elena.- It was alwa...

By bballluv

is Stefan and Elena really the best couple? Nope, not when Damon is involved More

damon and elena.- It was always You
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
Part 8
part 9
PART 10
PART 11
part 12
auther's note
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
PART 20
PART 21 (last chappie!)

part 7

10.7K 147 27
By bballluv

sorry guys for not uploading these past few days. u know, with all the christmas shopping, it's gotten a little crazy. well here is part 7. it includes Elena, Dmon, AND Katherine's POV. so enjoy! and again, plz comment, vote, and fan! DELENA  FOREVER!!! <3bballluv.  PS, give a round of appaluse to my editor/ co-writer, DanishT!   Without her, this story wouldn't have survived!                  

PS! WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO THE LEFT. IT BREAKS MY HEART EVERYTIME TO WATCH IT.....SOB SOB...

PART 7 ELENA'S POV.

  For the first time, I wa afraid of Stefan, of what he could do to me, of what he could have already done if Damon wasn't there to hold him off. That fear created a strength so strong it kept me running and running, not daring to look back if Stefan had struggled out of Damon's grasp.

  Just the thought of that alone send a new wave of fear down my spine, making me nauseous and nearly fell to the ground. It was so quiet out here, the only thing I could here was my heart beating and my short, shallow breaths. I felt like I was the only one in the world. 

  My hands were still shaking form shock and the coldness outside, but my  mind calmed down a bit to alloww me to process everything that happened today.

  Katherine is back, and Stefan, the gentle, tender Stefan tried to kill me.......

  Is all of this a terrfiying dream? I hoped so much that it is, but the sight of Stefan losing control was too vivd to be an illusion.

  Then on top of all the fear, I felt hurt. What just happened told me that my love for Stefan was not enough to help him keep his urges under control. Deep down inside, it was still nothing to him when the thirst tried to take over. He gave in like I was just a stranger whose life didn't really matter. Everything was too crazy, happening too fast for me to really accept them. I just wished to hide under my blanket and forget the whole mess.

  Finally, after what seemed like forever. I reached the door to home. I didn't even drive my car because I thought I was going to stay with Stefan. Thinking of him brought another series of blinding pain stabbing through my heart. I felt the tears coming, but I held them in. Jenna can't know that something is terribly wrong, I have to remain strong for her. Twisting the door knob with my still shaky hands, I stepped in, telling myself to be calm.

  "Hey Jenna! I'm back!" I tried to speak in my normal voice.'

  "Elena! Finally! Caroline called to say she's throwing a party at her house next Saturday for winnig the pageant. Oh and Bonnie is coming over soon for a school project. You guys are doing last minute work huh?"

  School project? What school project? Then I remembered I had texted Bonnie about Stefan earlier, she's probably coming over to make sure I'm ok. Great, I really need someone to talk to right now, to get all of the craziness out of my head.

  The tears were pushing again, so before Jenna could notice anything, I told her good night and run up to my room. Closing the door behind me, I slowly slid down to the floor, letting the tears fall freely onto my cheeks. I didn't have the strength to hold them in anymore.

  DAMON'S POV.

  I paced back and forth in front of my brother. Rage boiling inside of me, GOD how could he lose control like that??

  " What the HELL were you thinking Stefan? That was Elena. ELENA!"

  " I don't know! It was like I really turned into some kind of an animal, a monster..... Trust me I would like to now what is wrong inside me, too!" Stefan shoute at me,his face wet from crying.

  " Well then you better figure it out," this time his guilt didn't make me soften down. He attacked Elena. I can't forgive him so eaisly."because you are not leaving this place until you do" I glared at him, my hands twiching from anger. I could so easily just drive a stick though his heart.

  Storming out of the room to prevent myself from hurting him, I tried to come up with a solution. What happened tonight cannot repeat itself again, ever. He tried to kill the one girl we both loved with everything we had.

  The only way to stop him is turning all the blood toxic to him. I need to put vervain in every source of human blood Stefan had access to. Everyone in town, the blood bank at home, even my own fridge of blood at home. Guess I have to switch to animals for a while now. I don't care if he gets hurt by it, in fact, I think he deserves it. To me, nothing is more important than Elena's safety.

  Wrapping a bunch of vervain that grew from the basement inside one of my jackets, I prepared to start keeping this town safe from not only Stefan, but Katherine too. I knew her too well. I am sure that she's still lurking around somewhere, waiting for her chance to get whatever it is that she wanted. But before I left, I dropped a single fleck of vervain into Stefan's cup of water that had been left out ont the table. Just in case he tries to leave and harm more people.

  It took a heck of a long time putting vervain into everyone's water source. Travelling from house to house, compelling human after human to make them drink cups of vervain-mixed water. Often, drifting off to think about Elena would cause me to put my bare skin in contact with the poisinous herb and burn from it. Then I'd have to remain there and wait until the pain subsided to continue working again.

  I had succesfully covered every blood source I could think of two hours later. Satisfied, I started for home, but the thought of facing Stefan again stopped me. No, too awkward, too tense, I wasn't ready for that. Anywhere would be better than home.

  Instead I went to check on Elena. She must be in a really bad conditon tonight. We all are. Seeing my brother coming so close to draining every single drop of blood from the body of the girl we both love has definitly made today the top of my "bad days" list.

  I have checked up on her like this many times before. Sometimes making sure she's safe, sometimes accidentally seeing Stefan with her, and sometimes just waching her sleep peacefully like an angel.

  Leaping in throught the open window, I saw her on the floor. Her eyes puffy and red from lots and lots of crying. Sudeenly, pain found its way to every part of my body, it was even more excruciating than burning from vervain. She shouldn't be like this, anything but this. I lifted her up from the floor and secured her into my arms. She looked up into me eyes and broke down completely, sobbing into my shirt, soaking it thoroughly with her flowing tears.

  We held onto each other for a while like this, both of us finding the comfort we seeked so much on this particular night. Her sobbing graudully came to an end as I patted her back, whispering soothing words into her ears. We continued to stay in that position, neither of us leting go, trying to hold on to the warmth we gave each other.

  "Elena? Are you in here?" a voice called and BAM. The door sprung open.

  "D-Damon?" Bonnie stuttered as she stared at us in shock. Elena and I jumped away from each othe, surprised as well.

  "B-Bonnie! Um hi! He's just here because, um, you know, um, everything that happened today-"

  " It's ok. I'll jus...come up later when you guys are uh...ready." Bonnie cut Elena off as she went back down again, suspicion fogging her eyes. I bet she's using her witch instincts to try to figure out what's going on.

  " Well I guess I shouldn't keep Bonnie waiting." I told Elena while she looked flustered, like a kid who just got caught doing something she shouldn't have been, which was....kind of true.

  " Yeah. I think you should leave now. Thank you again, this time for, for saving my life." she met my eyes, but then quickly looked away.

  " Promise me you'll stay away from him for a few days. You have to be safe, for Jenna, Jeremy, Bonnie, Caroline, and for me." I put my hands on her face, forcing her to look at me, making sure that her being around Stefan is not a possibility.

 She nodded and I suddenly found the urge to kiss her. Her lips so soft, eyes so pure. But I can't. Not when she's so fragile and hurt. Not when she still loved Stefan. I gave her one last hug before leaping out of the window, her scent and warmth still on my body. I signed, reminding myself she's not mine, and she'll never return my feelings. No matter how much I wished she would.

KATHERINE'S POV

  I quietly spyed on them, sitting on a branch that gave me the perfect view into Elena's bedroom. Honestly, Damon was.....pathetic, so afraid to admit just how much he needed her. Watching him and Elena wrapped so tightly together made me want to puke. For one, she needs to realize who she really loves, because even I could see the belonging in her eyes when she collapsed into Damon's arms. Maybe she's too dumb to know for herself. Two, the girls has to stop relying so much on the Salvatore brothers. They were around her too much, but they can't be. Not if I want my plan to work, to bring back the father of my child. Watch out......"precious" Elena!

yay the end of part 7! I've been trying to make the parts longer now, how do u guys like that? What do u think of the little insight of Kathering's mind? Suspicious? haha well hope u guys liked it. COOMENT VOTE AND FAN PLZZZZZZZ! <3 BBALLLUV :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 1.2K 35
Stefan is on his way to Whitmore college to help Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie with their history and he can't help but to think how he is going to mov...
19.8K 585 38
After the tragic death of Damon Salvatore in Mystic Falls, Elena finds it harder to cope with her life. She try's coping, but its just too hard. Elen...
23.9K 454 43
THIS STORY ISN'T MINE BUT I LOVED IT AND WANTED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS :) This story was written by TVDVampire on Fanfiction.com You are supposed...
975K 18.1K 25
In a small town called mystic falls Nina Gilbert , her twin brother Jeremy and her older sister Elena are grieving over the loss of their parents. No...