Straight out of Hell(A Villai...

By Hexcss

Deemed as inferior and weak for not having a quirk, Izuku Midoriya get obsessed with finding a way to gain mo... More

Dark Beginning
Deal
First Task
Worse than a Villain
Demon
New Reality
Against Hell
Demons and Angels
Weird World
Hell upon Hosu
Truth
Danger
Truth beneath the Truth
Ready
Set
Go
Into Hell
Hell
New Stage
New Deal
Yakuza
Fame
Worth it?
Lord of Death
Lords of Hell
Armageddon Part 1
Armageddon Part 2

Challenge

19.2K 493 496
By Hexcss

Shigaraki was sitting on the bar while Kurogiri was cleaning it. Shigaraki had his eyes fixed on the T.V. The UA sports festival was on the news.

Shigaraki: Those damn brats.... If it hadnt been for them I would have killed All Might!
Kurogiri: Calm down Shigaraki, we will get our revenge, and now with our new ally, I think victory is within our grasp.
Shigaraki: Right! But I want to teach them a lesson.... Izuku!

Izuku suddenly appeared behind Shigaraki.

Izuku: You called?
Shigaraki: Indeed! Tell me have you been bored lately.
Izuku: Of course I have been! There is nothing much to do lately and you wont let me to go and hunt babies!
Shigaraki: You know thats messed up, even for you.
Izuku: But it is such a lovely hobby!
Shigaraki: A-anyways... How would you like some entertainment?

Izuku smiled.

Izuku: Entertainment?!
Shigaraki: Yes!

Shigaraki pointed at the T.V.

Shigaraki: The UA sports festival is currently happening, and those brats there fighting were the ones who made my plan fail last time. I want to give UA a lesson, so why dont you go and have some... Er... Fun?

Izuku smiled widely.

Izuku: Of course! Thank you very much! Dont move your eyes from the T.V! The show is about to start!

Izuku then suddenly teleported away.

Shigaraki: This is going to be good hahahahahah!

At the UA stadium.

Angela and Todoroki where in the middle of a heated battle.... Literally. Todoroki had finally used his flames and Angela was using everything to fight back. Suddenly Todoroki and Angela collided in a "hi five" and the whole arena exploded.

Present Mic: Damn it Eraserhead! What are you teaching your students! Midnight who won?!

Midnight looked around and saw Todorki in his knees in the arena, while Angela had one foot out of the arena.

Midnight: Angela is out of bounds! Shoto Todoroki is the winner!

The crowd went wild with claps amd cheers from both. As the smoke began to clear, they could see Angela approaching Todoroki.

Todoroki: Sorry.... I overdid it...
Angela: We both did.

Angela smiled at Todoroki. She then hugged him they then separated.

Todorki: Thank you...
Angela: No need! What kind of hero would I be if I couldnt help my friend?
???: Bravo! Bravissimo! *clap clap clap*

The UA staff tensed after hearing that voice. The students and espectators were confused. In the arena, Angela and Todoroki lookes around until they saw a skinny man with decayed-short-pointy-green hair in a suit while holding a walking stick with a pearl at the top and wicked smile on his face that allowed thwm to see his yellow teeth that contrasted with his pale skin and red eyes.

Angela: Who are you?
Izuku: I go by many names sweeteheart!

Izuku suddenly appeared in the arena infront of them. Angela amd Todoroki stepped back.

Izuku: So you dont have to worry about that!
Angela: 'His prescence why does the only thing i feel is... Evil?!'
Todoroki: 'This guy... His appearence isnt so intimidating... But.... I can feel he could probably kill us in an instant...'
All Might: Stop right there!

Suddenly All Might landed in between the studengs and Izuku.

All Might: I dont know why you are here! But I will not let you hurt anyone!
Izuku: My dear All Might! You must that if I truly wanted to hurt anyone here! I would have already done it.

All Might: Then why are you here?!

All Might was doing the best to keep his cool, he knew what Izuku was capable of doing.

Izuku: You see, I have been bored recently! So I decided to come here and challenge you!
All Might: Challenge us?
Izuku: Yes! I want to see you struggle against one of my peers!
All Might: One of your peers? Like the one you let loose in central?

The crowd gasped... This guy was behind that.

Izuku: Oh? So you realized? But yes! Or do you prefer having to fight me? I know you are still weakened, so if you fought me it would be no fun, but if you dont accept, then I will murder everyone in here.

All Might knew it was true, he wouldnt stand a chance right now against Izuku.

All Might: If I accept... Then you promise not to hurt anyone in here?
Izuku: Yes!
All Might: Fine then Midoriya, I accept...

In the stairs watching everything stunned we can see Bakugo.

Bakugo: 'Did All Might just called him.... Midoriya?'

Back at the ring.

Izuku: We have a deal then.

Izuku extended his hand covered in green fire to All Might. All Might still relcutant, he shook Izuku's hand. When All Might stopped shaking his hand. Izuku stepped back and began to flote into the air. He extended both of his arms to the side and his eyes began to glow. His hands were then covered in red fire. In the side of the arena below him a giant red circlre of flames appeared. Izuku began to laugh.

Izuku: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...!!!

The flames began to expand in the middle of the circle and they began to form a star. The sky darkened and had hints of red on it. Everyone was stunned by what was happening. A bunch of symbols began to appear around Izuku.

Izuku brought his hands to the front and closed his palms.

Izuku: Time to come out.

In the symbol, suddenly the ground opened, suddenly a demonic screach was heard a sudden flash of light blinded everyone.

As everyone regained their sight, everyone was stunned by what was in the arena now.

Izuku the clapped his hands and a throne appeared. He sitted on it to enjoy the show.

Izuku: Now.... Let us begin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 3.2K 16
Due to something rather unexpected Izuku turned into his older self. Now being back in the body of a 10-year-old child, Izuku doesn't remember anythi...
3.5K 53 50
Ever since Izuku Midoriya was discovered to be quirkless, his life has been nothing but torment. So what will he do when he is offered an escape to h...
673K 23.9K 29
~~~completed~~~ "would you like a quirk Midoriya? Well we can help with that" __ "You killed them! You fucking killed them" "It wouldn't have happe...
8.8K 456 9
Izuku Midoriya. Quirkless. Has been his entire life. Always will be. And yet, that's not all. He's bullied. Despite the impressively shitty hand lif...