Breaches- TALE OF TWO BROTHERS

By neha_satakshi

2 brothers who once loved each other like anything, what happened that so much hatred came in their heart for... More

Prologue
LET'S INTRODUCE OURSELVES!!!
OUR WORLD *Chapter 1*
THANKS TO ALL!!!!πŸ˜πŸ€—
Kahin Pyaar Toh kahin Takrar *chapter 2*
YAADEIN *part 3*
MERI BHABHI/ JHAAG WALI COFFEE *part 4*
"Conference hall hai, Jung ka maidan nahi" *part 6*
Competing with Ranveer's Wierd fashion!!! *Part 7*
MEET THE MALHOTRA BOYS !!!!
Brothers and sister love *Part 8*
❀New Cover❀
Important Announcement
ArManIka- Always together*Part 9*
Devil Malhotra and Flirty Malhotra*Part 10*
Thank yous and Sorry-s/ Girls are not weak *Part 11*
Torn apart between truth and trust *Part 12*
Hide and Seek of Emotions *Part 13*
Drunk Arjun and Express train Aarohi *Part 14*
πŸ™Please stand together and Beware πŸ™
Bothering the Malhotra Bros*Part 15*

BOTH ARE SAME- Arrogant and Devil*part 5*

1.5K 167 121
By neha_satakshi

Aarohi was gonna turn again when she saw a lizard near the flower pot placed there. She got scared seeing it.She jumped a bit from there and in this, she collided with the ladder, on which the painter was standing. It led to the falling of all the colours on the floor and.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Not on Aarohi, as she was pulled by Arjun in the right time.

Arjun who came out to head to the board meeting heard Aarohi's shout and as soon as he saw the ladder shake he ran and pulled her away. It was also his luck as he was really near to her. But because of the sudden pull arjun got his back hit with the wall and Aarohi who was in his arms collide with his chest. Their faces were really close to eachother. Aarohi's petrified eyes staring Arjun's somewhat concerned ones.

Shivansh who was coming having his burger from the other side of the corridor saw Arjun and Aarohi in that state and he was shocked.

Shivansh  *rubbing his eyes* shiv uthhhh... kisi aur ko dekha shayad tune hmmm.. ." He was leaving from there when again he saw in that direction but it was Arjun only. 

He smirked and went there and saw then lost in each other's eyes.

Sh-" uhhuu.. . Uhhuu..  Arjun...
*no response came* Arjun... ARJUN!!!!" his shout made both of them leave eachother n stand at 5 feet distance.

Ar-" Miss. Aarohi.. what is all this?? I asked you to supervise the work here, not to spoil it. Ek kaam dhang se nahi hota. Just go to ur cabin n make make the list of competitors with their strengths and weakness.
Leave and I need a proper one without any mistake in 2 hrs." He said in a harsh bossy tone.

Aarohi made a face but just nodded her head and went as she was feeling shy with the happenings a while back.

Here as soon as Aarohi went Shivansh looked at Arjun who was also leaving .

Shiv-" Aree.. aree.. Bhai rukk... Aru.. kahan? Yeh Kya chal raha ha? Umm, aise corner mein khade hoke." He asked giving Arjun a naughty teasing smile by locking his hands around his chest.

Arjun just showed him his big big eyes and held him by his shoulder and dragged him to his cabin.

Arjun's cabin

Ar-" Are you mad!!! What nonsense are you saying Shiv. And there is nothing going on. Samjha!!!!." Arjun just bombarded his anger on him. Sitting in his head chair drinking some water.

Shiv-" Achaaa...if there is nothing, then what were you both doing in the corridor like this sticking to each other? Bol Kya kar raha tha?? Ek dusre ke eyes ka colour Kya hai, woh dekh rahe the?" He asked sarcastically. Shivansh was loving pulling his leg for the first time because of any girl and he was utilising this time to the fullest.

Arjun got up from his seat and held him by his shoulder shaking him -" I said there is nothing. And about that pull, so the entire paint bucket would have fallen on that Troublemaker's head if I wouldn't have pulled her. So I just helped her from getting embarrassed in front of the entire office."

Shi-" waah!!!!! Chalo kuch toh acha kaam kiya tumne. Help samajh aata hai. But you both were "LOST IN EACH OTHERS EYES". Uspar aapke Kya vichaar hai Mr. Malhotra." He said coming back to his main target while air coating" lost in eachothers eyes". Arjun picked up a paper weight from his table and aimed at Shivansh.

Ar-" Bol... aage bol... isse pehle yeh tere sar par jaakar tere dimag ke taar bajaye nikal yahan se. Just go n see the arrangements of the meeting. We need to leave also." He said this still aiming at Shivansh who was already standing on the door of the cabin trying to save himself from this angry hulk.

Shi-" Haan haan... jaa raha hoon main. Aisa dost ho toh dushmann ki zaroorat hi nahi veeru bannke, kaam toh saare gabbar wale karta hai tu. Koi kadar hi nahi meri. And I will send you the address .Aajaana wahan 1 hr baad. Bye." Shivansh didn't want Arjun to know the meeting place. And all the official works were done by Shivansh so it was also easy for him.

***************
Aarohi's Cabin

Aarohi was working on the file given to her by Arjun and was continuously blabbering.

Aarohi-"Pehli baat, pehli baar main iss khadoos ko thanks bolne wali thi, lekin nahiiiii woh kaise hoga. Uss khadoos ko thanks bol hi nahi sakte. Help karega aur usske baad bossy ho jayega. Are, ek baar aaram se dhang se bhi kaam bolega toh Main karungi na. Upar se itna saara kaam in 2 hrs. Aaaahhhhh mummy. Kaise hoga yeh. Mere ko toh Abhi se neend aa rahi hai."
Aarohi just kept her head on the table and was trying to relax her mind.
.
.
.
.
.
After Shivansh left Arjun called Aarohi through his intercom.

Miss Sharma, in my cabin now!" Arohi's intercom buzzed with a authoritative voice of Mr Arjun Malhotra A.K.A her KARAN.

"Now you people might be asking what is KARAN, well
K stands for khadoos
A stands for Akdu
R stands for Rich
A stands for Arrogant and
N stands for Nuts.
in short Khadoos Akdu Rich Arrogant Nut and short-form KARAN"

Arohi jerked from her seat getting frightened with the sudden voice. She responded to Arjun's call and collected the work she was doing for his approval.

She moved towards Arjun's cabin which was across hers but before she can knock for the permission, she heard an approval for her to getting in.

"Get in Miss Sharma." She took a deep breath and entered into lion's den.

"Good Afternoon sir!" and in response Arjun just gave her a curt nod causing her to roll her eyes.

"You called me Mr Malhotra."

"Oh yes Miss Sharma. Did you make the list of competitors with their strengths and weakness?"

Aar-" Yes sir, it's here. You can check." She forwarded the file to him. He was going through the list and has just read 3 pages of it when his phone buzzed with Shivansh's message to reach the given address.

Arjun-" Miss Aarohi, get your bag ready and yes keep this file with you. We need to head to a meeting. Keep all the imp. Documents of Taneja Ltd. We can't afford to loose this project its gonna take our company to international level." He ordered her and also told her to meet him in parking area in the next 10 mins.

*****************
MM industries

Manik was heading towards his cabin when he heard someone calling him.

"Maan"

He turned to see Shivansh coming from the other side of office.

Man-" areeer.... Vansh wassup bro!!! Tu itni jaldi aa gaya. Abhi meeting mein toh time hai na." He gave Shivansh a friendly hug smiling.

Shiv-" Haan aa gaya main. Ab Kya kare... aap toh ghar mein milte nahi. Busy businessman you see. Socha office mein hi
mil loon." He teased him while Manik just laughed and asked him to get in the cabin with him.
.
.
.
Inside Manik's Cabin

Manik n Shivansh sat on the couch n were chit chating.

Shiv-" Manik, main yahan tere se pehle Milne isliye aaya hoon to make you ready to meet Arjun. He will be the one who will present today's Presentation. Just don't loose your cool here."

Man-" Jaanta hoon, he will try to again taunt me. As according to him we are cheaters and anything that has me in it is not good for ArMan Grp. Jaanta hoon, don't worry I will handle him. Waise bhi unko mujhpe bharosa hi nahi hai. And this project is important for me to prove that I'm capable enough to get success. Aur main koi wrong means nahi use karta jeetne ke liye."

Shiv-" Manik, tum dono bhai kyun ek dusre ko galat samjhte ho. Both of you never want to compete against eachother still you both do that always. Tere paas uss wakt bhi evidences the to prove your innocence phir bhi tune kuch nahi kaha Arjun ko, kyun???" He asked Manik who stood up when Shivansh asked the same question again.

Man-"I would have shown him the proofs Vansh but what will be the use, he already broke my trust! And this time i want him to gain the truth all by himself nahi toh waps mujhe hi bolenge ki i played some or the other thing to proof myself  innocent.Main sirf itna prove karna chahta hoon that I'm not a money minded person who will play tricks to get the money." He said standing near the glass window of his cabin with his eyes boaring hurt n anger.

Shiv-" I can't get you two brothers. I have nothing to say. Jo karna hai karo tum dono. But all you guys are doing is hurting yourselves in the process of proving each other who is right." He just gave up and stood up to leave. Shivansh was standing near the door when he turned again

Shiv-" Manik, just control yourself when you see Arjun there in the conference room. Aisa na ho that you both loose a Great opportunity because of this nonsense rivalry."

Manik just stared at his retreating figure. And again got lost in thinking how to calm himself when his brother will come in front of him.

****************

"Nandini, keep everything ready, Mr. Taneja will be reaching in an hour, i just had a talk with his PA" Manik informed Nandini with frown lines of stress prominent on his face.

Nandini sighed looking at her over stressed boyfriend, and got up from her seat. Moving towards him Nandini sat on his lap, startling him for a moment.
Nandini made herself comforatble in his lap and started carresing his hairs while manik did the best he could in this situation. That is hide himself in his lover's arms and hairs.

"Why is my Mani so tensed hmm?" Nandini asked gently still caressing his hairs.

Manik looked up at Nandini with his powerless eyes wanting to convey many emotions!

"I want this deal anyhow Nandini, we cant losse, please. This is the deal will make our company more potent than Arman's. And I want to show Mr Malhotra that I don't need to play any dirty tricks to win any deals." Manik's voice was neutral as well as promising at the same time.

He promised to himself on that day that he'll do anything to prove himself innocent in front of his stepbrother and that will be his revenge against his stepbrother.

Nandini sighed inaudibly looking at Manik's demeanour she wanted her carefree, happy Manik back which she lost in this battle of revenge between two brothers, but as his soulmate, it was her responsibility to support him and that is what she decided to do, she'll support him unless and until Manik goes on the wrong path.

"Mani" Nandini's sweet and soft voice caught his attention and he looked at his backbone who was staring at him with all the love she has in her for him.

"You are my Mani, who knows how to tackle every situation using his super-smart brain. Just belive in yourself and lets the rest God decide. Everything will be okay." Nandini kissed his forehead.

Manik's inner turmoil and stress just vanished from that forehead kiss given by Nandini. He was sure now that ,with Nandini by his side he would surely win this too. He smiled looking at her ever charming n soothing smile which always pumped him up with energy and positivity.

Man-" Thank you Nandini, thank you for always being there with me and giving me strength n positivity. I love you Jaan." He also kissed her forehead lovingly.

Nan-" Acha, Ab bohot hogaya Mr. Boss, we need to head for the meeting." She got down from his lap and collected the files reminding him to come to the CR(conference room) fast.

***************

"Yeh sir bhi na jaan khake rahega meri, ek toh khud file car mei bhool jaate hai and ab mujhe dauda rahe hai to bringvtye file! Aur attitude toh deko 'Miss Sharma get my file now and I want you here in 5 minutes, a minute late after that when you fired' Bloody idiot!
Agar mera boss nahi hota toh pakka murder kardeti Kiska mei! Aaagggghh!!!!" Arohi whined and mimicked Arjun removing her frustration on poor file whom she was squeezing imagining Arjun's head.

And while walking and talking she didn't notice someones coming towards her direction.
That person was also busy with checking the files!

"Auch" both of them winced

"I'm extremely sorry!" both of them apologised at the same time.

Both of them looked at each other and chuckled.

"I'm extremely sorry I didn't see you coming" Arohi apologised.

"I'm sorry too, I was busy rechecking this file and was so into didn't look where I was going! By the way, I'm Nandini," Nandini said.

"Not a problem, and i'm Arohi. PA of Mr Arjun Malhotra, and shitt!! That reminds me I need to rush before that devil in disguise plans to kills me! Bye Nandini see you when I see you!" saying she rushed to save herself from her devil boss.

While Nandini was first shocked to hear Arjun's name but then seeing Aarohi running just remembered her earlier days of being Manik's PA.

She murmered-" Both brothers are same. Arrogang n devil. Always ready to scare the hell out of people." Saying she chuckled and headed towards the Conference room.

________________________________

*Hiding under the bed with lots of pillows for selfdefence in case readers throw something*
I'm so so so SORRY guys!!!!! I know I have taken long for  update but was really caught up with lots of stuff. We have started off with our won community 'Feathery Music Club' which most of you just be knowing and those who don't,  check it out. I'm sure you will love it.😆

Okay, so coming back to the matter I was busy with that and also was not getting what to write. So took some time. 

*closing my eyes and holding ears* Iss nanhi si bacchi maaf kardo" ☺

Hope you all liked this update.

Some words for our Akdu Arjun and Anokhi Aarohi. 💕

Shiv- Arjun bond and Vansh- Manik bond. (Dono bhaiyon ne bechare Shivansh ke name ko bhi divide kiya hai 😜) 

MaNan love n support💕

Last Aarohi n Nandini meet.😆

Chalo ji ham chalte hai Ab, phir milenge chatle chalte. 😉

Till the take care, keep spreading happiness

Your writers
Neha and Amaya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
68.5K 3.8K 81
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
662K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­