β€£ I AM NOT OKAY WITH THIS β€· g...

By fxndom_kisses

🌫 gif series 🌫 may include fluff, bad language and soft smut... More

𝘐 π˜ˆπ˜” π˜•π˜–π˜› π˜–π˜’π˜ˆπ˜  π˜žπ˜π˜›π˜ π˜›π˜π˜π˜š
sydney novak
alyssa and stanley
stanley barber
alyssa and sydney
sydney novak
sydney novak
stanley and james

stanley barber

4.4K 71 2
By fxndom_kisses

! smoking weed with him !

Stanley gives you a cheeky smile as he takes the cigarette from his mouth. He knew what he was doing, you didn't want to smoke weed with him.
And he didn't care.

"Go on," He raises an eyebrow at you.

"No," You reply with a growl, "And if you think I'm kissing you with drug breath, you're wrong."

"Oh, come on," Stanley places a hand on your waist, looking you in the eyes, you turned away from his face - fearing a kiss.

However, he just awkwardly brought a hand in front of your face, holding the cigarette he had just used.

"Come on, Y/N," He smirks, "It's really easy, I'll teach you."

"Fine," You submit to him, as you usually do and took a puff of the joint only to start coughing violently. He just laughs as you choke, "Fuck you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.4K 52
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
611K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
857K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...