I Love You(Lisrene)

By JichuUnnie_Jennie

A Lisrene story. A brown banged Thai girl named Lisa bumped into a black haired Korean girl named Irene and k... More

Characters
Chapter 1 "Their first kiss"
Chapter 2 "Lisrene dating"
Chapter 3 "I love you"
Chapter 4 "BPxRV"
Chapter 5 "Chaejoy"
Chapter 6 "Lisrene's sex"
Chapter 7 "Lisrene's valentines"(VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL)
LISRENE EDIT(not a chapter to read)
Chapter 8 "Lisa gives her heart to Irene"
Chapter 9 "BLACKVELVET secret basement"
Chapter 11 "The baby"
Chapter 12 "8 months later..."
Chapter 13 "The birth of the baby named Eunyoung"
Chapter 14 "BLACKVELVET babysitting Eunyoung"
Chapter 15 "Lisa's birthday"
Chapter 16 "April Fools Day"
Chapter 17 "Easter"+Thank you to readers
Chapter 18 "BLACKVELVET Holiday Trip to Hawaii" pt.1/4

Chapter 10 "Lisrene's marriage"

604 10 6
By JichuUnnie_Jennie

Rose: "Lisa?"

Lisa: "Yes Rose?"

Rose: "It says that you and Irene must marry after a week because if youll not marry her in a week, then after a month youll have to break up with Irene FOREVER. Youll not be able to be with Irene anymore and for BLACKVELVET is completly OVER."

Lisa: "I have been waiting for this my whole life"

Rose: "Oh."

Lisa went to her and Irene's room and sees that Irene is writing lyrics for her groups comeback...

Lisa: "Irene?"

Irene: "*faces Lisa* Yes?"

Lisa: "I have been scared that you might say no...but..."

Irene: "But what?"

Lisa: "*sighs* W-w-will y-y-you m-m-marry m-m-me?"

Irene: "Why do you think i would say no. I will of course marry you *gets up from her chair and hugs Lisa*"

Lisa: "You will marry me?"

Irene: "Of course Lisa. Why would'nt i?"

Lisa: "Yay"

Irene: "When will be the wedding?"

Lisa: "After a week"

Irene: "Okay then."

A week later...

The man that announces the wedding: "We all came here for the marriage of 2 girls"

BLACKVELVET except for Irene and Lisa: "YAY!!!"

The man that announces the wedding: "First we have is...Bae Joo Hyun or Irene"

BLACKVELVET except for Irene and Lisa: "Hurray!!!"

The man that announces the wedding: "The next we have is...Lalisa Manoban or Lisa"

BLACKVELVET except for Irene and Lisa: "Hurray!!!"

The man that announces the wedding: "You may speak to your brides now"

Lisa: "*starts speaking in the mini microphone* Irene, i hope we will never divorce. We have loved each other ever since we first met in school."

Irene: "*takes the mini microphone that Lisa gave her* Lisa, i will never ever divorce with you. I have thought this moment wont come true. But it came true. I hope we both will be together forever that even death wont seperate us. Lets be together forever so that BLACKVELVET is forever together."

The man that announces the wedding: "Thanks for the words. You may now kiss."

Lisrene: "*kisses each other*"

BLACKVELVET except for Lisa and Irene: "AHHHHHHHH"

A week after the wedding...(lol i already skipped 2 weeks because im lazy)

Lisa: "Irene?"

Irene: "Yes?"

Lisa: "Guess what?"

Irene: "What?"

Lisa: "I-I-I'm pregnant"

Irene: "WHAT??? I cant believe this!!! *hugs Lisa* Im so proud of you Lisa"

Lisa: "*hugs Irene and kisses her on the lips* Thanks Baechu"

Find out what's the gender of the baby in the next chapter(Chapter 11)

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 13.5K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
159K 7.5K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
600K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.