Unintended Love (BJYX Fanfic)...

By antan_hannya

3 words separated them for 3 years. It was enough time for both of them to regret, rethink and reflect. And n... More

1: The Meeting
2: The Invite
3: The Lollipop
4: The Race
5: The Juice
6: The Accident
7: The Mess
8: The First Encounter
9: The Longing
10: The Sprout
11: The Rumor
12: The News
13: The Painting
14: The Breakfast
15: The Spoiler
16: The Collection
17: The Dream
18: The Confession
19: The Disappearance
20: The Seeker - one
21: The Seeker - two (Confession)
22: The Seeker - three
23: The Keeper - one (Girlfriend)
25: The Reason
26: The End

24: The Keeper - two (Giving Up)

7.7K 581 85
By antan_hannya

Don't forget to VOTE!

-------------

The car's wheel screeched on the pavement as it made a sudden stop. Several men got off, all wearing black suits, one of them opening the passenger's seat for a young lady.

Jennie got off, her high heels making click-and-clack sounds as she went to the doorway of a massive 3 storey house. She pressed the buzzer once. Twice. And before her patience ran out, the door sprang open revealing a handsome man with kind features in his mid 20s.

Sooner than he could ask anything, Jennie's bodyguards have already seized him and barged inside his home: checking every room, searching for something.

"Who are you? What do you need?" The man collectedly asked.

Jennie stared down the young man who is pinned-down by 4 strong hands. She is amazed that he did not struggle, nor screamed for help.

"I know he is here." she stated with intimidation.

But the man only shook his head slightly, speaking with gentleness, "It isn't right to do these things in someone else's house. This is a crime."

Jennie's eyebrow raised, thinking how could he be so calm. She was about to approach him and try to intimidate him further, when one of her bodyguards whisphered that they've found what she was looking for.

"Miss Liu, he is upstairs."

That was music to her ears. Without any delays, she signalled her guards to release the man--confident he wouldn't do anything stupid and rash. She then turned her head and mind away from his pleasing facade. She is not there to scout him to be an idol or to find another crush.

Heart on her sleeves, she approached the room the men have pointed and silently entered.

Her eyes suddenly softened as it landed on Yi Bo who lay asleep on that wide bed of pure white. She can't recall ever seeing him so peaceful and angelic.

She settled herself beside him, leaning close, feeling his warmth, hearing his silent breaths.

"Why can't you be mine?" she faintly whispered touching Yi Bo's pale face.

Yi Bo's lips trembled, half-asleep, clutching Jennie's hand, "Zhan-ge?"

Rage and jealousy surged inside Jennie. She retrieved her hand back and got off the bed, back facing the dazed Yi Bo.

Yi Bo blinked several times readjusting his sight with the day's brightness. It wasn't a tall slim silhoutte that is in front of him. Instead, it is a petite and short silhoutte of a woman.

Shocked, he sat up and gaped at her. "How did you find me?"

Jennie recomposed her grin, secretly wiping the tear in her eye. She faced Yi Bo throwing a handful of pictures on his bed. "What is he to you?!" She demanded.

Yi Bo stared at the photos surrounding him. He reflexively picked them up when he saw what it was. His heart weakening with every sight.

Those where pictures of him and Zhan when he was still in the hospital. They were both unaware of the snaps and shots their audiences have taken and posted in social media. So these were a shock to him.

They both looked happy.

They were smiling widely.

"Why do you only show that face when you're with him?" Jennie kneeled on his side, pleading in a way for Yi Bo to tell her what she needed to change for him to look at her the way he looks at Zhan. To smile at her the way he smiles at him.

But Yi Bo's mind and soul is somewhere else. His heart sank as he stared at those pictures. 'We can't go back now.'

Involuntarily, he caressed Zhan's face in the photo. He misses him so much. His heart is yearning for him. He wasn't aware tears started flowing from his eyes.

Jennie watching her beloved long for someone else, break into soft sobs. "Do you like him?"

Like...is an inappropriate word.

Yi Bo brokenly smiled, shaking his head, still staring at Zhan's smiling face as his tears continuously flowed.

Feeling desperate for Yi Bo's attention, Jennie misinterpreted his gesture. With hopes, she took Yi Bo's hands between hers. She beamed widely, enthusiastic and spirited, "I like you, Yi Bo. From high school 'til now. I have only looked at you."

The past flashed by Jennie's vision. It was third year of their high school when she just transferred to the same academy as Yi Bo. She was reared as a Princess, a lone heir of a wealthy family, yet she grew up with low confidence. It was a normal scenario for her to transfer from one place to another because of bullying issues.

It only changed when Yi Bo stood up for her one day. As the class picked on her, Yi Bo slammed his table with a loud thud. He only said, "Too noisy." with his normal glaring eyes and cold voice, but the class grew quiet and nervously gulp. The bullying stopped afterwards. And that was the first time Jennie started to feel protected and special outside their home.

Yi Bo became her hero. Her Prince. Her God. Her everything.

She heard rumors about the previous senior Yi Bo was close to, they name him his Zhan-ge, but he was out of the picture then. That man is already in university, and he is a man, so she was sure their closeness is either just being best friends or next to being brothers.

2 years, she followed Yi Bo like a shadow, taking note of what he likes and dislikes, gifting him gifts, sending him anonymous love letters, until high school ended and their roads parted.

She believed it was fate when Yi Bo started motor racing. Her father is a known wealthy businessman sponsoring high caliber racers. She grabbed the opportunity and begged her dad to scout Yi Bo. And Mr.Liu did not disappoint his beloved daughter. After 2 years of pursuing Yi Bo, and due to his debt of gratitude to the head of Liu's, Yi Bo gave in to their request of a fake relationship with Jennie.

Through all those 6 months, Jennie gave her best to win his heart. But it was never enough. She was loving a cold and heartless man.

"I love him."

The words spanked Jennie out her reverie, but making her world froze in consequence. Did she miss heard his word?

"I love Zhan-ge." Yi Bo reconfirmed staring at Jennie with a soft look. She had never seen him show such gentle expression before. This was a first. And it was because of his Zhan-ge.

She laughed it off like a maniac though her heart is breaking. "You love him?" She sarcastically repeated. "Can you hear yourself?" She grasped Yi Bo's shoulder with force. "You realize he is a man, don't you?"

Yi Bo placed his palm on one of Jennie's hand, holding it gently. "I know I've hurt you, Jennie. I am always mean to you. Abusing you emotionally and psychologically, sometimes even physically. But I'm sorry, I cannot love you."

Jennie snapped, tears flowing down her cheeks. "Because you love him?!"

Yi Bo nodded. "Because he is everything to me. He is the only one for me. I'm sorry."

Jennie stood up and rashly took her hands away from Yi Bo's. She let out a short laugh of defeat, wiping her cheeks with her palms.

"Your Zhan-ge. He is looking for you." He took Zhan's contact card from her purse and handed it to Yi Bo who was hesitant and fell back to silence.

"He is madly looking for you." She repeated with a smile, mildly tapping Yi Bo's shoulder before walking away.

As she closed the room's door, her tears started flowing again. She doesnt know what to do with her feelings anymore.

"If you turn me off this nicely, how can I hold a grudge on you? If I see you loving someone so much, how could there be a place for me in your heart?"

Controlling the sobs in her throat, she dialled a number, uttering as quickly as she could, "Take him. I'll send you the address."

She looked back at the door with a forced smile, muttering her first and last goodbye, "I give up, Yi Bo. I deserve so much better than this."

She walked down and away, looking forward and never turning back. Her face a mess from the tears but contrastingly bearing a hurtful smile of her first love, which was never returned, of her broken heart, which who-knows-when will be mended back together.

This is how her first love ended.

Before she could reach the front door, a gentle hand caught her wrist. When she looked up, she was surprised to see the young man offering a white handkerchief.

"Be strong. Everything will pass, including heartbreaks." He compassionately smiled with reassurance.

---------
Author's Note:

Who is this young man, Yi Bo ran to after disappearing?

Is this the end of Jennie's role in Yi Bo and Zhan's love life?

But before she left, who did she call? Someone to take Yi Bo? Is this person a good person or not?

2 chapters left!

Hopefully it wont take long before I publish the next chapter! (Believe me, it was the most difficult part 🙄) Yi Bo's POV.

Chapter 25: The Reason

Cheer me up by Voting and Commenting!

01-Mar-2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 25.5K 90
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
37.4K 2.3K 48
"Not every love story has a happy ending" True love doesn't have a happy ending because true love never ends..... Another Mewgulf fanfiction
3.3K 151 9
Mile: I fell for him as I first saw him. This is what people called Love at first sight 💖. He is the one that god chose for me
52.3K 3.7K 24
Book 2 of "My young and rich husband' " it's been a while, since I last saw this face, which I loved dearly. which I thought would stay with me forev...