Unstable ✅

By Ashton_Stylinson

Michael is 18 years old, he gets abused by his stepfather everyday because he is gay and his father hates gay... More

1. Used to it
2. Hurt
3. New worker
4. Friendship
5. Hood
6. Gay?
8. Mr. Styles
9. Just saying
10. Sleepover with the boys
11. Red
12. Favor
13. Dating?
14. Mess
15. Smoke
16. I love you
17. My life
18. Reality
19. Scared
20. Final tests
21. Taken
22. Visit
23. Uncontrollaby
24. Escape
25. Deflowered
26. Saving a life
27. Joke?
28. Remember me
29. Finding memories
30. Time
31. News
A/N
32. Tears
33. Lost Boy
34. Twist
35. Final

7. Drum god

15 3 0
By Ashton_Stylinson

I was in front of Ashton's house, Calum dropped me off here, I'm pretty nervous right now I'm not going to lie about that. I walked to the front door and pushed on the bell, I looked down then at Ash as I heard the door open "H-Hey." He smiled at me "Hey, Mikey! Come in!" I entered his house and looked around, it was very different then my house, mine was old and his was modern. He grabbed my hand and went to his room, I followed and took a quick glance around for the bathroom if I needed to use it later.

His room was in the attic, I looked around in his room. It was pretty big for an attic. There was a drumset in the corner, the bed had grey covers and lots of pillows. He had an One Direction poster above his desk against the wall, I smiled and giggeld when I saw it. There were clothes all over the ground with some soda cans.

I sat down on his bed and he sat down next to me, I put my guitar on the bed behind me and looked at Ashton who was staring at me "What?" He rubbed his eyes and smiled "Nothing." I hummed and nodded "Nice One Direction poster." His face turned red in a matter of a second. I giggled "Don't worry. I'm gay so I understand you like them." His eyes widened slightly, fuck should've I told him that so straight up. I looked at him scared and bit my lip nervously.

He looked down and murmured "I'm gay as well." I smiled and pushed him down so he was laying on the bed, I got ontop of him without thinking and straddled him "Good, so no mean opinions to one another." He held my hips and opened his mouth slightly. I suddenly felt something poking into my bum, my eyes widened as I realized what I did. He growled and closed his eyes "Michael get off me." I nodded rapidly and got off him, I was blushing as hell and mumbled "Sorry."

"It's okay." He stood up and walked to his drums, he started to undress himself so I looked away as I heard shuffling behind me. I want to look so bad but I can't, I already made him hard. "You can look, Mikey." I looked at him up at down, he was wearing black shorts, black and red striped hoodie. I smiled at him "You look good." He grinned "I could say the same to you, Mikey."

I blushed and looked away from him, he sat down in front of his drums "Grab your guitar and let's jam a bit, yeah?" I grabbed my guitar "Yes. Which song should we play?" He thought for a bit "What about Teenage Dirtbag?" "Sounds good to me, Ash." I said getting ready to play.

He grinned "On your count...3....2....1....go!" I started to play and he quickly followed, I looked at him and smiled, standing up and trying to impress him with some of my moves. He smirked as he banged on those drums harder, I wish he could do that to me..wait no thats wrong Michael. He broke his drumstick and grabbed one quickly as he continued playing not missing a beat. I gasped "Holy fuck!"

He smirked and winked at me, making me blush and mess up playing the guitar, I quickly recovered from my mistake and chuckled. The song ended and I was sweating a bit. I looked at Ashton who was sweating more then me, a strand of his hair was sticking to his forehead. He removed his hoodie and smiled at me.

We played alot of other songs and soon it was 7 PM. I sighed and laughed "We didn't have dinner." He grinned "We can go to the supermarket and get some food. My mom is gone anyways with my siblings." I nodded and smiled "I didn't know you had siblings, Mr. Irwin." He giggeld "I'm sorry Clifford."

We arrived at the supermarket and went inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 513 19
Hi, I'm Luke I'm 16 I was diagnosed with depression when I was 13 Hi I'm Calum, I'm 17 I have bulimia Since I was 14 Hi, I'm Michael I'm 18 I've...
13.2K 660 17
Michael is a depressed teen. Ashton is a shy and quiet teen. They met by accident, but maybe it was just faith that they were suppose to meet. Michae...
132K 6.5K 27
Calum was an only child and liked it that way. His dad walked out on him when he turned 14 leaving him and his mom all alone and completely heartbrok...
122K 2.6K 30
Michael walked forward pushing me against the wall. "Don't tell me what to do you spoiled little slut!" he yelled slapping me across the face...