"Fixer-Upper" (MeliZabeth)

By _-Mizzy-_

The new student, Elizabeth Liones, meets the rude and cold Meliodas Drackon of Britannia High. Their story le... More

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

308 14 12
By _-Mizzy-_

Elizabeth woke up to meet red eyes. She squinted.

"Good, you're awake. Elaine! She's up!" Ban's voice yelled.

Elizabeth was then hugged, tight. She looked down and saw Elaine saying how glad she was that she's okay. For a petite girl, she's very strong in hugging.

"O-Okay, Elaine. I'm fine. That's enough hugging please." Elizabeth gasped when she finally let go. She then looked around her surroundings. "I'm guessing I'm in the infirmary?"

Ban nodded. "Yeah, you were unconscious for two hours."

Elizabeth slouched on the bed. "Wow, first I had a couple of terrible encounters with a rude boy, now I got hit in the head with a dodgeball hence getting me to the infirmary. My first day here isn't really that fantastic."

The couple looked at her with pity.

Elaine smiled. "Sorry about that. It's already lunchtime. Wanna go to the cafeteria?"

"Sure."

----------

"Elizabeth, this is Diane!" Elaine introduced. Elizabeth smiled at the girl with pigtails, but she only narrowed her eyes at her.

"Hmm..." Diane circled the confused silverette like a predator. "You're not into short boys with a shy nature and lazy personality, are you?"

Elizabeth shook her head hesitantly. "Uhm, no?"

Diane narrowed her eyes one more time at her before her face turned into a cheerful expression. "Well, that's a relief! I'm Diane, as Elaine said! You must be the new girl! Elizabeth, right? Wow, I love your eyes! They're a cute blue. Ooh! Your hair! I adore the color!"

Elizabeth's mouth went slightly agape as she just stared at the girl in front of her who turned from suspicious to excited. "Uhm?"

"She just checked if you were any threat of hers and King's relationship. Don't worry, you're safe." Ban whispered to her.

The silverette giggled. "Oh, well that's good I guess."

"King! Over here!" Elaine called out from all across the cafeteria. A boy looking similar to Elaine waved back as he approached.

He yawned. "Hey, guys. What's u-"

His eyes went wide when he saw Elizabeth. She waved at him excitingly. "Hey King!"

"El-Elizabeth? Elizabeth!" King gave her a side hug. "When did you transfer here?"

"Just today." Elizabeth replied then she smirked. "I heard you're dating someone."

King lightly blushed. "Yeah, I'm guessing Elaine told you. And you've already met her?"

Elizabeth nodded.

Suddenly, the whole cafeteria went quiet when someone burst through the doors. It was a boy with brown hair and black eyes. He seemed terrified of something. "Someone! Help me!"

"Hey, isn't that Lucius from the basketball team?" Diane asked.

"Yeah. He was also the reason why the team lost their game last week. The captain wasn't very pleased." Ban said. He then noticed someone missing. "Uh, where'd Elizabeth go?"

"Are you okay?" The group heard the said girl's voice from Lucius' direction. They were surprised when they saw her trying to comfort the boy.

Lucius looked at her with a scared expression. "You gotta help me! H-He's coming for me!"

"What?" Elizabeth looked at him confused. She noticed everyone giving him pitied looks. As if they know why he's so terrified. "Who's coming for you?"

"Captain Melio-!"

"There you are."

Lucius' face paled when he heard HIS voice. Elizabeth also recognized the voice. And she did not like it.

She looked at the blonde boy standing at the entrance of the cafeteria. He saw him glaring at Lucius. The said boy was cowering in fear.

Meliodas walked towards them. Lucius quickly his behind Elizabeth who was now standing in front of Meliodas. They both glared at each other. Meliodas' gaze went to the boy behind the girl.

"Hiding behind a girl? You're more of a coward than I thought." He grabbed his shirt and threw him on the ground. Lucius was about to get up again to escape when he was grabbed by the collar. He was now staring frighteningly at the dark eyes of Meliodas. "You ran away when you were about to receive your reward for failing on our last game. So you'll get a double reward now! Isn't that a fucking treat for you?"

Lucius cowered. "P-Please! I'm really sorry, Captain! I-I didn't mean to trip that time! It was because of my fucking shoes! Th-They were too slippery-"

"I don't give a damn."

Meliodas then felt a hand grabbing his arm that was holding Lucius' collar. He saw the owner to be Elizabeth. She was glaring at him.

"Let him go! You're scaring him!" She tried to pull his hand away from him but he didn't even move a muscle.

Meliodas raised his brow at her. "Tch. Not you again. Mind your own business, Liones."

Elaine and the others held their breaths. To their surprise, Elizabeth tried punching his arm. "I said let go! You really are jerk, aren't you?!"

Almost everyone in the cafeteria started to fear for Elizabeth's sake. Most of them were thinking the same thought.

"That newbie is gonna get it now."

To their surprise, Meliodas chuckled at her. "You think your skinny arms are strong enough to actually hurt me?"

Elizabeth huffed then glared at him. She then stomped on his foot.

"Gah!" Meliodas let go of Lucius and held his foot in pain. Lucius quickly took his chance and slipped away. Meliodas glared daggers at the silverette who has her arms crossed.

Everyone was rendered speechless. Elaine and the others were debating to either get her outta there or stay and hope that she'll survive.

Meliodas neared her. His expression was dark. Elizabeth was slightly afraid now but she kept her cool. Meliodas gave her a dirty look. "Damn bitch. You've got some fucking guts, huh?"

Elizabeth narrowed her eyes at him. "What has he ever done to you?"

"His clumsiness risked the team's victory, that's what."

"But he surely didn't do it on purpose!"

"Do I look like I care?" Meliodas then grabbed the collar of her blouse then brought her face near his. "You may be a daughter of a wealthy family but that doesn't stop me from doing anything to you that you wouldn't as hell like. I'll give you an advice, Liones. Stop messing with me."

He then let her go making her drop on the ground and exited the cafeteria, slamming the doors. Elizabeth stared at the floor. For the first time, she actually felt very intimidated by him.

Elaine and Diane came to her and asked her if she was okay. She answered that she was. The bell rang and everyone had to go for their next class.

••••••••••

Their last period ended and it was now dismissal. Elizabeth was with Ban. They were both waiting for the others by the fountain.

Elizabeth was playing with her phone while Ban was dribbling his basketball ball. He then felt a tingle. "Hm. Hey, Princess."

Elizabeth looked at him in confusion. "Did you just call me 'Princess'?"

"Yeah, why not? You are the daughter of Bartra Liones, the previous owner of the school. So you're kinda close to a princess. Anyway, I'm gonna go piss at the restroom. I'll be back in a few, 'k?"

Elizabeth nodded while giggling. Ban proceeded to the restroom.

While on her phone, Elizabeth felt someone standing in front of her. She looked up and saw a beautiful girl with platinum blonde hair and red eyes. She smiled at her. Elizabeth smiled back.

"Hi. You're Elizabeth, right?" She asked, taking a seat beside her on the edge of the foutain.

"That's right. And you are?" Elizabeth asked.

The girl smiled. "I'm Gelda. Gelda Edinburgh. Can we be friends?"

Elizabeth looked at her. She doesn't seem untrustworthy nor suspicious. She smiled at her. "Of course!"

Gelda smiled back. "I saw what happened back at the cafeteria. You were very brave."

Elizabeth raised a brow. "I just stood up for a schoolmate. I was honestly a little disappointed that no one else did."

Gelda sighed. "Meliodas is the most feared bad boy here in campus. No one has the guts to go against him, not even his own brothers. So everyone was really either impressed or surprised with you."

Elizabeth stayed silent. "I'm guessing I am the talk of the day here at school?"

"Good guess. Yeah." Gelda nervously chuckled.

"Gelda?" A voice called out. The two girls turned to see a boy with spiky black hair and the same eyes as Meliodas'. He actually looked very similar to Meliodas. Elizabeth felt slightly afraid when she first saw him.

The boy walked towards the girls. Gelda smiled. "Hey, Zel."

"Who's this?" He gestured at Elizabeth.

"This is the new girl, Elizabeth."

The boy's eyes slightly widened. "Elizabeth? Liones, I presume?"

They both nodded.

"So, you're the girl who argued with my brother back at the gym and made a scene at the cafeteria." He said, looking impressed. "I'm Zeldris Drackon."

Elizabeth grinned. "Nice to meet you."

Zeldris nodded. "I'm sorry but Gelda and I need to go now."

Gelda sighed. "Oh, right. I forgot. Well, see you around, Elizabeth!"

Elizabeth waved them both goodbye as they walked away. She then saw Elaine and Diane approaching. After that, Ban and King appeared too. They all hang out for a bit and had dinner at a diner just outside the school. The diner was named Bandit Diner. Apparently, the owner was Ban's foster father named Chivago. After dinner, they decided to go back to their dorms.

Diane and Elizabeth walked together towards their room. Daine stretched. "Man, I'm tired. Dodgeball really takes a hell lotta you when you play too hard."

Elizabeth giggled. They both reached their dorm room and went inside. They changed into their pajamas then they decided to talk for awhile before sleeping.

"So, how's your first day here? Despite what happened in the cafeteria. By the way, Meliodas said 'not you again' when he saw you. Did you guys meet before?" Diane asked as she hugged her Pikachu pillow.

Elizabeth fidgeted with her fingers. "We did. When I first arrived here, he kinda bumped into me, literally. I told him off when he didn't apologize but Elaine dragged me away. She explained that he shouldn't be messed with."

Elizabeth grabbed her phone and checked the time. 8:55. Time went by fast. She continued her story. "And during my P.E. period, we kinda fought over who gets to throw the ball. And well I got hit hard on the head trying to block an incoming ball that was heading towards Meliodas and I ended up in the infirmary. Unconscious."

Diane cringed. "Yeah, Elaine already told me about the last part. Glad you're okay, though."

Elizabeth nodded. They both then yawned simultaneously which they laughed at. Diane turned off her lamp. "Well, let's get some shut eye. Night, Ellie."

Elizabeth turned off her lamp as well and snuggled in her bed. "Goodnight, Diane."

••••••••••

"Ban. Why haven't you been showing up for practices lately?" Meliodas, who was shirtless, asked Ban who was lazily slouching on his bed.

Ban looked at him then grinned. "Eh, didn't feel like doing some basketballing."

Meliodas rolled his eyes. "Don't test my patience, Ban. You know the rules. If a player doesn't show up for practices three times he'll-"

"He'll be kicked out of the team. I know." Ban slumped.

"You didn't fucking show up for the seventh time now. The other players think I'm being unfair."

"And since when did you care about what people think?" Ban raised hi eyebrow at him.

"I don't. I just don't want them reporting to the coach. He'll remove me as the captain if he finds out." Meliodas layed on his bed.

"As if someone would be so damn brave enough to actually report you. They'll piss themselves if you get furious at them." Ban yawned. "By the way, did you manage to take care of Lucius?"

"Tch," Meliodas groaned. "I would've if Miss Little Liones didn't fucking meddle."

Ban stayed silent. He was debating if he should ask the question that was bothering him for awhile now. "Hey, Captain. Doesn't she...look like-"

"If you value your life, I suggest not continuing that question." Meliodas harshly interrupted.

"Yeah, shouldn't have asked." Ban chuckled. "Did you know you two are the gossip of the day? Mainly her."

"I don't give a crap." Meliodas turned so that his back was facing Ban. "Any news about Zeldris?"

"Oh yeah, I saw Gelda talking with Elizabeth. Zeldris then came and took her. They walked out of campus afterwards. Seem suspicious?"

"Definitely. Thanks, dude."

"No problem, but can you finally tell me why you're so against him having any relations with Gelda?" Ban asked.

Meliodas paused. "Maybe another time. I'm exhausted."

Ban looked at him. He actually have a pretty good idea why he is. And he'd be an suicidal idiot to mention it to him. So he'll just make him say it himself. "Fine."

A few seconds passed and Ban spoke again. "Hey, Cap?"

Meliodas groaned. "What?"

"Thanks for pardoning my ass during practices."

"...What best friends are fucking for." Meliodas muttered, his back still turned. "Now shut the hell up and go to sleep."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.5K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
334K 10.9K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
501K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc