Heir to Jotunheim | ✔

Por asavagejoy

BOOK TWO OF THE PROPHECY SERIES Tyr Lokison is now eighteen, carrying the weight of his families prophecy wh... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Fifteen

411 28 16
Por asavagejoy

~Cleopatra's POV~

"It fits you so well Cleopatra, I can just change the length of the straps for you if it's a little baggy in the back." Dahlia pinched the straps as we stood in front of the mirror in the walk in wardrobe attached to her room.

My hair was pulled into a bun so she could work without trapping any stray strands. A shimmering dark blue dress covered my body, with intricate jewels stitched into the fabric.

Tyr and I had been talking for a while, and we ended up spending almost all of our time together. We were close, but still dancing along the line of actually committing to a relationship with one another. We were stuck on the edge, both too awkward to act upon our feelings for one another.

When he double checked I would want to go to his uncles coronation as his date last week, I jumped at the chance. Maybe I could grow the courage and finally kiss him, as we struggled to find privacy in our current lives.

"All done." Dahlia stepped back, and gently untied my hair to let it drop down my back. "I'll have it properly finished by the weekend."

I stepped down from the stool I was balancing on, and slid the heels off. "Thank you Dahlia, the dress really is beautiful."

"It's not a problem, sweetheart." She patted my shoulder. "Thank you for saying yes to going to Asgard. Tyrs made up."

I grinned, "that's good, I'm glad he's looking forward to it." My smile dropped a little, "I know he was worried about it for a long time."

"I know." Dahlia rested her hand on her bump. "Odin isn't very nice, he put a huge amount of pressure and trouble on his sons. Loki only began getting better when we got away and had the twins, but Thor... he has a lot weighing on his shoulders."

I chewed my lip, "well if there's anything I could do to help let me know. I can always look after Maya and Brooke if you want a night out."

"Or a good nights sleep," Dahlia laughed. "I'll leave you to get changed, just put the dress on the hanger and I'll fix it up for you."

"Thank you." She smiled as she left the room, and I turned back to the mirror as the door shut.

I looked incredible, and knowing I would be wearing this in front of Tyr made my heart pound. I knew he had to wear some kind of armour, and from the glimpse I'd seen him wearing when he visited my room on his most return from Asgard, I knew he would look amazing too.

I slipped the dress off, and hung it on the hanger beside the mirror, noticing a small bruise on my hip. I prodded at the delicate mark for a moment, before shimmying my jeans back on. It was beginning to grow cooler outside, and even though we lived in the south of England, there was no denying we were well and truly in autumn, with winter soon approaching.

I had a thin long sleeve top on, and tied my hair in a bun at the base of my neck before slipping out of Dahlia's room and wandering down the stairs to where Tyr was waiting for our day out to begin.

Freya pushed the door open as I reached the bottom step, and Maya charged past her side, and almost hit me. She staggered back, and looked up. "Cleo! What are you doing here?"

I had a soft spot for Maya after I began coming home with Tyr after school. Most days I'd leave to go back home for dinner, but nearly every time Maya would happily chat to me before I left.

"I had my dress fitting with your mum for the coronation next week." I smiled, resting my hand on her shoulder as she wrapped her arms around my waist in a hug.

"I bet you look really pretty. Wouldn't she look pretty Tyr?" She looked back, as Tyr grinned at me cheekily.

"I'm sure she will look beautiful."

Freya made a gagging sound as she shut the door and slung her bag on the floor. "You alright Cleo?"

"I'm good thanks, are you coming with me and Tyr to the party tonight?"

Tyr groaned at me, as Freya frowned. "What party?"

I spun to Tyr, "you said you were going to tell her!"

"Oh no, I forgot." He mumbled sarcastically as Maya began speed talking about her dance lesson that morning.

I rolled my eyes at him, "it's a Halloween party. Dress up as what you wanted to be when you were younger."

Freya laughed, "got your bin man costume sorted Ty?"

Tyr glared at her, "a bin man is a respectable job."

"You didn't dress up for Cams last party! You're definitely coming dressed up."

He raised his brow at me, "I don't like dressing up-"

"I'm coming." Freya grinned, "this Cam sounds fun."

"This Cam has a boyfriend," Tyr challenged his sister's cheeky smile, "so I wouldn't try it."

She pouted, and trailed a finger down her cheek. "I'm heartbroken. I'm coming, I'll see you tonight Cleo."

With that she marched upstairs, leaving Tyr and I alone. I smiled at him, and he began shaking his head. "No."

"Please? You didn't dress up last time-"

"Because I didn't want to. And I still don't. Come on Cleo, just drop it."

I nudged his shoulder as I walked past. "You're no fun."

I was out of the door when he caught up with me, wrapping his arms tightly around my waist to yank me into his chest. I laughed and spun around as he attempted to tickle me. "I am fun."

I slapped his hands away, laughing maniacally. "No, stop!"

His hands slowed their attack, and he rested his forehead on mine, a smile playing on his face. "I can be fun."

"So you're dressing up?" I teased.

He rolled his eyes, "we'll see."

***

~Tyrs POV~

"This is where Cleopatra lives?" Freya glanced out of the car window and shrugged, "it's pretty. Apart from Uncle Thor's burn."

The smouldered grass hadn't grown back, the scorch mark leaving rings of brown in the green.

I nodded, "it suits her." Before Freya could comment, I slid out of the drivers seat and ran up her drive, to knock twice on the door.

It swung open, revealing Cleo in a tight, cropped black top and leather trousers. Big boots hid her feet, and an oversized bikers jacket was pulled over her arms. Her eyes were painted grey, and her dark hair was curled down her back. "Wow..."

She grinned, her dark lips lifting into a smile as her eyes trailed down my body. "You dressed up!" She squealed.

I nodded, "bin man, remember?" I gestured to the dark overalls and hi-vis jacket I'd pulled on before leaving the house. "Cleo, you look... I trailed off again, as her smile faded.

"I wanted to be a biker. I kind of idolised my dad when I grew up. I look like a biker right?" She played with the zip on her jacket, "It's his coat."

"You look incredible." I slid my hands around her waist, as her hands settled around my shoulders. I leant to her ear, leaving my lips tantalisingly close to her rosy cheeks. "I want to kiss you so badly."

"Not with this lipstick," she leaned back, "and your sister watching us from the car." She swung around, and shouted to her fathers, "I'm going!"

We left her house, and she slid into the back seat as I climbed into the front. "Damn girl, you look..." Freya shook her head, "I would."

I slapped her arm as I pulled away from the pavement and back onto the road. "Freya!"

"Thanks!" Cleo's cheery voice called from the back seat. "I love your wings!"

Freya twisted in her chair to chat to Cleo. "Thank you! I wanted to be Tinkerbell when I was little."

"Did you dye your hair? You must have spent ages on it, it looks just like it does in the film."

Freya grinned, and waved a strand of green magic through her fingers. Cleos face lit up. "Amazing." She whispered.

Freya raised her eyebrows, "has Tyr not shown you magic yet?"

I glared at her, "now is not the time." I muttered.

Both girls quietened down, and I pulled into a space down the road from Cams house. Freya jumped out of the car first, not waiting for us to follow her as she skipped down the road and let herself into his house.

Cleopatra grabbed my hand as I locked the car, and I looked down at her worried expression. "You don't have to show me magic. Ever."

I frowned, "What do you mean?"

"I don't like you because you turn blue, or can teleport..." She smiled weakly, and held my hands softly. "I like you because I like you. Not because you're a God."

"Not a God, Pharaoh. Half Frost-Giant." I corrected her. Her eyes rolled as her smile grew, and I felt myself pull her closer towards me.

Her eyes flicked up to mine, her lips parting as she lifted her hands to rest on my chest. "Kiss me?" She whispered.

She didn't have to ask twice.

I cupped her cheek in my hand, tilting her face up so I could lower my lips to hers. She stood up on her toes, the soft scent from her shampoo drifting around my nose as I finally kissed her.

I wrapped my hands around her waist, rubbed them up her back, traced them through her hair. I couldn't get enough of her, and as her hands wrapped around my shoulders to lower me to her height, I knew she felt the same.

Her eyes were shining when we parted, her smile so wide that small dimples appeared in her cheeks. "That was-"

She leant up and pressed a kiss to my cheek. "I know." She grabbed my hand, laced our fingers together, and led us to Cams house at the end of the street.

***

~Third Persons POV~

Freya unhooked her arm from around the girl she'd been giggling with, and turned to fetch another drink. She promptly walked into a tall figure, who's cropped blonde hair was slicked to the side under a fireman's helmet.

A scowl formed on her face as she glared at his broken nose. "What do you want?"

He wore a sheepish smile, "I just wanted to apologise Freya. I disrespected you and I'm trying to be a better person."

Freya narrowed her eyes. Nathan didn't seem like the type of guy to redeem himself in this short a period of time. "No."

"Please," he begged. "I just want to say sorry. I understand if you don't believe me."

Freya felt a shiver rise over her bare arms. Like Tyr and Loki, she held the skill of knowing when people were lying. "No, Nathan. Leave me alone."

She pushed past him, and stalked towards the kitchen where she spotted a bottle of lemonade. Nathan turned to watch her, and smiled as she occupied the annoying brother of hers.

He then turned and marched to Cleopatra who was sat on the stairs alone, having just waved goodbye to someone who walked away moments previously.

He sunk onto the step beside her, seeing how she sluggishly turned her head to see him looking at her. "No." She mumbled, attempting to stand up.

"Wait," He reached out and grabbed her arm, and pulled her down to the step. She stumbled over her feet, falling to sit closer beside him. "I am not asking for your forgiveness, I just want to apologise for my behaviour."

She frowned, her alcohol induced haze making her fuddled brain mix up his words. "What?"

"I was really mean, and I was just upset that you ended things. I missed you and was jealous, and I shouldn't have acted that way."

Cleopatra sighed, "Okay."

"Okay?"

She nodded, "Okay."

Nathan smiled, and nodded his head upstairs. "I've got one of your jumpers upstairs. And a necklace you left at mine. I thought you'd want them back?"

Cleopatra smiled sleepily, the drinks she'd consumed over the evening making her decision making difficult. She nodded, and let Nathan assist her in climbing the stairs to a spare bedroom.

He kicked the door shut behind him, and dragged Cleopatra to the bed. He shoved her down, his hands ripping at her clothes as she stared, shocked at him. Usually she'd be able to defend herself, but Nathan had kept a careful eye on her over the course of the evening, and made sure she drank far more than she usually did.

"Come on baby. One last ride, just for me." He pulled his black jeans down, and fumbled with the waistband of the leather trousers Cleopatra wore.

She began crying, slapping his chest weakly as his erection grew harder against her stomach. He clawed at her top, ripping it open like an animal before staring with lust at her bra covered chest.

"Get off me-" she sobbed, "leave me alone."

Her crying turned into hyperventilating, and as he shoved his hand over her mouth her eyes began rolling back. Her hands scrabbled with his fingers, but he was relentless as he began grinding on her body.

***

Tyr was oblivious to the situation upstairs. Freya was filling him in on a story about Jason from his business class drinking from a shoe filled with rum.

They were both laughing at the drunk, embarrassed boy, when Cam wandered into the kitchen. "Hey, have you guys seen Pat? She was pretty far gone when I saw her last..."

Tyr frowned, and glanced back to the room full of dancing teenagers where she'd reassured him she'd be fine. He glanced back to Freya, who's mouth was slowly falling open. "Nathan apologised to me."

"What? How did he get in, I didn't invite him?" Cam frowned, "he fucked up at my last party so I didn't invite him again." He shot Tyr an apologetic smile as he spoke, but the twins were already standing up.

"Where is she?" Tyr muttered. "I'll look upstairs, Freya look round downstairs."

"There's a rule," Cam called, "no one goes upstairs."

"And Nathan wasn't invited but look what happened." Tyr ground out. He had a bad feeling in his gut, and his heightened senses warned him that Cleopatra was in trouble.

He sprinted up the stairs, and heard a muffled cry. The sound of someone grunting grew louder, and Tyr ran to the door. It wouldn't open, and as the worry overtook him, the handle shattered in his now blue hand.

He pushed the door open, and his Frost Giant overcame him. He once told Cleopatra that he could control his genes, but when he was overwhelmed he lost the ability to hide his natural form.

He ripped the young man off the crying girl on the bed, and his body hit the wall. Cleopatra was struggling to breathe as her hands clutched her chest, and Tyr was by her side in an instant.

Freya heard the distant thump of a body slamming against a wall, and left her search of the downstairs bathroom. She appeared in the spare bedroom in a haze of green light, to witness her Frost Giant brother dressed as a bin man trying to soothe the half dressed girl on the bed.

She felt vomit rise in her throat, and held a hand on both their shoulders. Seconds later they appeared in Tyrs room, safe from possibly prying eyes that might arrive to watch the scene play out.

Then she went back to Cams house, dragged the unconscious Nathan into the front garden and waited for the police to answer her phone call. She didn't have to know all the facts to see what had happened in that bedroom, and no matter how much she wanted to beat him up, she knew justice of him in a prison cell would be a better resolution. The cars arrived minutes later, and she held a hand out to signal them to the side of the road.

***

Loki's eyes blinked open, and he blearily looked at the clock Dahlia kept by the bed.

2:15am.

He felt a shift in the house, a disturbance that made him rise slowly from his position wrapped around his pregnant wife.

He could hear muffled cries coming from downstairs, followed by silence. An unnatural silence, that he recognised to be a silencing spell he taught himself as a young man.

He edged himself towards the door, checking Dahlia was still sleeping, and crept down the stairs. He sensed the magic in Tyrs room, and frowned when he remembered Tyr had left the house hours earlier to go to a party.

He waved his hand, listening to the cries that became audible once again. His hand traced the length of the door handle, and it swung open to reveal his son in full Frost Giant form kneeling beside his bed. He recognised the mop of brown curls buried in a leather jacket to be Cleopatra, and felt his heart plummet as he noticed the state of her clothing.

He retrieved a blanket from the cupboard in the hall, and stepped back through his sons door. Tyr turned around, hatred and fear etched on his face, and Loki carefully rested a hand on his shoulder. "Breathe Tyr."

He then lay the blanket over Cleopatra's shuddering body, and summoned a glass of water. She clutched onto his hand as he rubbed her back slowly, before standing up. "Cleopatra, you can stay the night here. The bathroom is across the hall, and if you are uncomfortable then there is a spare bedroom next to it."

She nodded, her crying lessening as she fought herself to sit upright on the bed. Her eyes found Tyrs, and soon his hand was cradled between hers as she sought comfort from him.

Loki hesitantly stepped away, unsure of how to manage the situation, and lifted his hand to turn the television on that hung over Tyrs desk, opposite his bed. The quiet sound of people chatting on the screen filled the room with a comforting background noise, and as Loki walked away he heard Tyr whispering under his breath.

The two ended up curled up on the bed, fast asleep from the worry and adrenaline of the evening, but before Cleopatra's breathings softened completely, Tyr rested a hand on her head and drew the alcohol from her body. With it, he removed the hangover that would have settled over her like a fog the following morning.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

622K 14K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
682K 41.9K 106
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
6M 180K 30
Highest Rank #1 in Action "I can't tell anyone how I was kidnapped and raped. How I was used and abused. I certainly can't tell anyone how I learnt...
684K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...