✔️LONGING HEARTS. His Quest...

By Writerbyheart01

This is a Story of Her hate and his love. It's a war between hate and love... Saad loved only and only Rims... More

The Beginning
Aesthetics
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
Epilogue.
Bonus ❤️

8.

5.6K 345 124
By Writerbyheart01

THIRD PERSON'S POV :

"Do you want to play with mami?" Saad asked and zain nodded very happily. Saad moved towards Rimsha and sat beside her on grass making Zain sat between both of them. Rimsha made herself stand suddenly and moved towards the other corner.

''Stop your mami, go fast" Saad whispered In Zain's ear and he nodded happily.

Zain ran towards Rimsha and held her right leg "Mami don't go. Please " Zain said in soft voice and Rimsha looked at Saad..

"Zain I play with you now it's Saad's turn, play with him" Leaning to his lever Rimsha said after pinching his  cheeks.

"Mami you will not play with us?" Zain asked and Rimsha shook her head.

"I'll play later. Now I'm going to my friends home" Rimsha said and Zain nodded. Rimsha took steps towards the her car and Zain ran towards Saad.

"Rimsha"  Saad pronunced her name and she turned to glared him

"Where are you going?" Saad asked but got a glare in reply.

"Stay in your limits. Don't try to be free with me" Rimsha said in slow but angry voice.

"stop  being stubborn and tells me where are you going" Saad said while picking zain in his arms

"In hell" Rimsha said angrily and hopped in car.

"Let's go. I'm ready to go everywhere with my wife, even to hell." Saad hopped on front passager seat after her and said.

"What?" she was confused for a moment but

"Get out of my car" Rimsha yelled which made Zain scared he hugged Saad tightly with shutted eyes.

"Zain beta what happened?" Saad first glared Rimsha then asked to the little boy after caressing his head.

"Mm.. Mama" He uttered and looked at Rimsha with fearful gaze.

"Yes beta? What happened to my boy" Caressing Zain's head Saad asked and he begin to sob after shutting his eyes.

"Zain" Rimsha utter in whispered placing her hand on his back

"Zain beta it alright" Saad said to made him comfortable.

"papa.. Mummy"

"Okay.. Okay I'm calling your mummy but you stop crying" Saad said and looked at Rimsha. She was angry on Saad but feeling bad for Zain.

"Zain why are you crying? Do you want me to take you again for ice cream?" Rimsha asked and he shook his head

"Mama why mami shouted?" He asked slowly holding Saad's arm and Rimsha glared Saad

"it's just because of you, you are not only making me uncomfortable but him too. At least do mercy on small kid, I know you don't understand anyone's feelings but..." Rimsha said with full anger but in slow voice.

"Zain let's go for ice cream" Saad said to zain and he nodded this time. Rimsha look at Saad and gesture him to leave from the car but he didn't move.

"Let's go" Saad said and Rimsha looked at him with wide eyes

"Excuse me!" Rimsha said with furrowed brows and Saad glared her

"Never for this, I can't excuse you for making by Zain cry" Saad said with disappointment

"Such a double standard man you are. Get out of my car at the same moment."

"Why are you fighting?" A small voice stopped Saad to say something further

"Beta mama and mami are best friends, and best friends fight sometimes." Saad said and Rimsha pulled her leg to went down from her car, she understood that Saad won't go back so she desided to leave

" Mami.. Really? You are besht friendsh?"  Zain questioned and Rimsha looked at the innocent face of little boy. Then she glared Saad

'Friend!! He was my friend on some part of my life but now he is just a dagger for me, who is giving me pain in my heart every now and then' Rimsha said to herself about Saad and averted her eyes from his face.

"Yes, we were best friends" She said to zain after leaning towards him and he smiled. But Saad understood the meaning of what she was trying to say.

"Saad mama I want new robot" Zain demanded and Saad nodded.

"let's go my baby, mama will buy you many toys" Holding him in his arm Saad said and pulled out his leg to went to his own car, but zain demanded that he wanted to go with both of them. Rimsha and Saad looked at each other and Rimsha shook her head. She tried to made numerous excuses but Zain was still with his demand and in the end.

"Fine" Rimsha said in agreement and Saad looked at Zain.

'Wohh my tiger you made her agree for going with me.' Saad said to zain in his thoughts and caressed his head. Saad never thought in his rarest dream that his little nephew would help him In his love story

'I dint want to go, but this is first time when I am liking a kid this much that I'm ready to tolerate This Saad with me' Rimsha said to herself and looked at Saad. He also looked at her and got a glare from Rimsha.

"Saad Mama, where are we going?" Zain asked and Saad looked at the one who was sitting on his left thigh.

"Where you want to do" Saad asked to Zain but that was for Rimsha as she was on driving seat

"Wait a minute." Saad said to Zain and scoot towards his room for taking his wallet and informing his mother that he was taking zain with them.

"Mami I'll buy you a ishpider man and shupar man too" Zain said and Rimsha smiled unwillingly.

"Thanks" She said in small voice and Zain showed his toothie grin.

=============

After very long time Rimsha was in a toy shop. She was standing in the corner of shop and Saad was busy with Zain.

'I don't know why I'm living this life like this? I don't even want to saw his face and now I'm here with him just because of Zain.' Rimsha said to herself in peevish way and turned her face to other side.

'It's a big change in Rimsha's behaviour that she is not refusing the demand of little boy' Saad said to himself and kissed Zain's cheek.

Rimsha was feeling bored so she decided to spent sometime in the ladies garment shop which was in front of toy shop.

She started watching dresses and she liked a pink and purple long Anarkali suit. she saw the price tag which was showing an small amount but she didn't had any money with her.

For once she thought to use her credit card but she stopped herself because Her credit card bills were paid by Ateeq, and she didn't wanted to take her father's favor. She was the same Rimsha who never thought once to buy anything as her father never let her crave for anything.

Saad's gaze went to the other shop where his wife was clearly visible through the glass walls and glass door.

"Zain beta is it enough or you want something else too?" Saad asked and zain nodded happily.

"Thanks mama its enough" Saad listened the small cute vouce and He got busy in paying for the numerous toys.

On the other hand....

"Ma'am it's our latest collection you will like it" a sales girl said to Rimsha after pointing out a corner where dresses were hanging and Rimsha nodded.

Rimsha saw some more dresses and something dragged her attention, that was a white off shoulder crop top with red flowers printed on that. Though she didn't wear that type of dresses but the beauty and design attracted her. That was the first time when she was craving for buying something but she didn't.

Saad entered the shop carrying Zain in his one arm.

"Liked it?" He asked to Rimsha and she rolled her eyes.

"Why are you asking?" Rimisha asked rudely

" It's not your matter if I am liking it or not. you never respect my choice" Rimsha taunt on him and hanged the top in its place.

"Rimsha you have problem with me, don't make yourself unhappy because me. Buy it if you want" Saad said but Rimsha ignored.

Saad picked that top and headed towards the counter.

"Pack this" Saad said and the girl on counter nodded with a professional smile.

Rimsha came closer to him and

"I don't want this" She said in egoistic way.

"I'm buying this for my wife" Saad said with a smirk and pass his card for payment.

"Ma'am do you want to buy the other dress too?" Attendant asked and Rimsha shook her hand.

"Pack that too" Saad said without looking at Rimsha and she again glared him.

"I do not want your purchased clothes. If you want to take it, then buy it, but wear it yourself." Rimsha said in whispered and turned to left the shop but her wrist was catched by Saad's hand

"Hungry. Right?" Saad asked and Rimsha freed her hand she was hungry as she didn't had even her breakfast but didn't said anything

"Pizza or Indian food?" Saad asked and Rimsha felt her mouth watering.

"I'm not hungry" Saad listened her voice and rolled his eyes.

"Zain, is my baby hungry?" Saad asked  lovingly and gray eyed boy nodded innocently

"let's go for lunch" Kissing zain's cheek Saad said happily. He held the shopping bags in his right hand and carrying Zain in left arm.

"Come Rimsha" Saad said and she averted her eyes.

'' I'm not hungary" She said in full of ego.

"I'm not telling you to join us for lunch. I'm very hungry, you just sit with us and I'll feed myself and zain." Saad said and Rimsha's empty stomach groaned,

'Such a egoistic girl' Saad said in his own thoughts.

"Rimsha, lets go yaar, I'm hungry." Saad said held Rimsha's hand after holding the shopping bags from the same hand in which he was carrying Zain.

"I'm wry hungry" Saad said to Rimsha and dragged her with himself she tries to protest but couldn't.

"Chinese? Indian food or pizza?" Saad asked after taking his seat in a food court.

"Mama I'll eat Peejaa" Zain said joy and Saad nodded with a smile.

"And what will you like to have Rimsha"

"Poison" Rimsha replied while glaring him, for a moment he felt hurt but he smiled.

"So we are on wrong place, this restaurant doesn't serve poison" Saad said with a chuckle and placed order.

In few minutes their food was on their table. Saad knew that Rimsha love to eat pizza and spring rolls so He ordered her favourite food.

"Rimsha I know you ate hungry. You are offended with me, not with food. Come on have it" Saad said politely after placing his hand on hers which was placed on the table

"I'm not hungry" she was starving but her ego was not allowing her to take a single bite.

'Rimsha why your ego is so big? You are ruining your happiness, your marriage and our relationship just because of your false ego' Saad said in his heart with disappointment.

"Rimsha have you remembered the day when you were selected as miss most beautiful?" Saad asked and she remembered that day, then nodded but with frustrated expression as she was not interested in talking to Saad about anything

"What's the matter of that day?" she asked with frustration

"I promised you that day that I'll give you treat for that. But i forget the same. Now please accept the treat from your friend, not from husband" Saad said politely while firming his grip on her hand and she looked at him.

"Saad you ruined our friendship, now we are not friends anymore" Rimsha said and disappointed was clearly visible in her eyes.

"I'm sorry for ruining our friendship but we will be friends forever" Saad said and Rimsha averted her eyes

"Saad Mama... I'm hungry" Both Rimsha and Saad looked at Zain who was sitting on Saad's left side.

"Yes beta, mama will feed you from his hands" Saad said and started feeding Zain. He also served food for Rimsha and she started feeding herself as she was starving. Saad smiled when witnessed Rimsha having lunch.

"Mami I have buy ishpider man for you" Zain said innocently and Rimsha smiled unwillingly.

"Baby it's not good to talk between your meal" Saad instructed and Zain nodded then again continue chewing their food.

"Saad" I voice dragged Saad's and Rimsha's attention.

"Hassan, you... How are you" Saad got up from the chair and hugged the man standing near by.

"How are you? Bro.. I missed you Arhaan and Maaz" Hassan asked to while breaking the hug. Saad was happy to found his old friend but the word Which attracted Rimsha's attention was Maaz.

"I'm fine. Where were you lost after school?" Saad asked to his old friend but he look the cute zain who was munching on pizza sector.

"You got married!! My god.. So cute, she must me my bhabhi" Hassan said looking towards Rimsha and Saad nodded with a smiled.

"Yes she is my wife, Rimsha. And Rimsha he is Hassan. He was Arhaan and My friend in college" Saad held a formal introduction with his friends but Rimsha was sitting expressionlessly.  Saad offered seat to Hassan and he accepted happily.

"Your son is very cute, his smile looks like you" Hassan said while pinching zain's cheek, Saad and Rimsha exchanged looks and Rimsha feel awkward.

"He is my nephew, not son" Saad clarified And Hassan nodded.

Saad, Maaz, Hassan and Arhaan was besties in school days. After completing school. Maaz took admission in engineering, While Saad and Arhaan took admission in same college for their graduation. Hassan moved to abroad for higher studies. Saad was in graduation 3rd year when Rimsha took addmision in the same college.
Saad and Rimsha's first meeting was a mess... But that mess made Saad crazy for her, that was love at first sight but single sided love. Rimsha became saad's good friend after that meeting.

Kinza (Rimsha's best friend) was Arhaan's cousin and upcoming time converted everyone as good friends. Maaz and Rimsha fell in love with each other and Saad hided his love in between the walls of his heart. But after Maaz's marriage he expressed his love towards Rimsha.

"Saad are you in contact with Maaz and Arhaan?" Hassan asked and Saad nodded after glancing at Rimsha.

"Bhabhi Saad, Maaz and Arhaan were my best friends in school time" Hassan said to Rimsha and she nodded.

"Are Maaz and Arhaan also married?" Hassan asked and Rimsha's face dull.

"Maaz is married but Arhaan is engaged with his cousin" Saad informed and Hassan nodded happily but Rimsha was feeling pain listening about the Maaz and his marriage.

"I'll take my leave now" Rimsha said and got up from chair.

"Excuse me" Saying that Rimsha took steps towards the exit

"Hassan just a minute, I'm coming back, please take care of Zain" Saad said and scoot towards Rimsha.

"Rimsha where are you going?"

"It's non of your business" She was feeling her blood boiling and she throw her all anger out on him.

"Rimsha wait for a minute, we are going back to home" Saad said and Rimsha glared him.

"Stop it, it was my fault to come with you. You are nothing just a pain for me and my heart" Rimsha said in whispered with bloodshot eyes.

"Rimaha just a few minutes try to understand, Hassan don't know anything. Why you are creating a scene here" Saad said and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not creating any screen, but you. I'm going"

"Where are you going?" Saad asked

"I'm going to kinza's place" Rimsha said without looking at him.

"Fine." Saad said and nodded.

"Go, but drive safely. And come home sooner" Saad said and Rimsha glared him.

"I don't need your advice" with this sentence she left from there holding flood of emotions in her heart.

"What happened bro?" Hassan asked when Saad went to Table.

"Nothing, she has to go to her friend's place so she left" Saad made an excuse and Hassan smiled.

"Saad I'll throw a party. Not a big one just a small get together. Bro give me your number, and Maaz and Arhaan's too" Hassan said and Saad nodded with a smile but a fake one because he wasn't happy. He was worried about Rimsha and her behaviour.

=============

I know I'm quite late to update this part but I don't know what is happening with me...!?!

Whenever I think to write this story I forget what I was planing?!

I think I need almonds
😅😅

But how it is?
Tell me in comments

And what do you think...
What will happen in the get together party!!
😏😏😏

_Naaz Jamal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 58.3K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
20.1K 786 52
Makhfi: Adjective. hidden, secret, concealed 6 lives on a journey for success, will they succeed in their goal or not. /The story revolves around 2...
66K 1.8K 28
Mehrul a 19 year old Sameer 25 years old She hates him but her heart doesn't He doesn't hate her but his heart want something more They had some...
85.1K 4.2K 21
"I thought I told you to stop telling me what to do." I whispered meekly. "I thought I told you that I wanted you here, with me. I want your happines...