Arrange Marriage or Love Marr...

By prishaagarwal95

#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical... More

Prologue.
1. Marriage Proposal.
2. Tandel's are coming.
3. QnA Session.
4. Karuna's Decision.
5. Spill The Beans.
7. Unknown calls.
8. Sacrifice of 3 Years
9. Police station
10. Club
11. Rani's confession
12. Will
13. Reena
14. Stupid Dream
15. Her Last Wish
16. The Truth
17. Photograph
18. Tsunami
19. Dark Secret
20. Kareena
21. Family Reunion
22. Wifey & Hubby
23. Rose
24. Mr Angry Raj
25. Style n shine.
26. Good news
27. Surprise Visit
28. Mamma
29. Teasing Game
30. Shopping
31. Measurement
32. Motive
33. Engagement Venue.
34. Big Day
35. Love Affection
36. Absence
37. Find her
38. Mr Shah
39. Rahul Mittal
Authors Note
40. Rescue Una
41. Boss
42. Plan
43. Action
44. Disguised
45. Stranger
46. Promise?
47. Welcome
Chapter 48 ( lullaby )
Chapter 49 (Caught red-handed)
Chapter 50 ( Drama queen)
Chapter 51 ( Resort )
Chapter 52 ( Desperate Raj )
Chapter 53 ( Claimed as my Boyfriend)
Chapter 54 ( Finally Mine )
Chapter 55 ( welcome the new bride )
Chapter 56 ( Pag Phera )
Chapter 57 ( Roller coaster night )
Chapter 58 ( Billion dollar lottery )
Chapter 59 ( Tom and Jerry )
Chapter 60 ( My possessive Tigress )
Chapter 61 ( Sangeet ceremony )
Chapter 62 ( only Mine )
Chapter 63 ( Green flag )
Chapter 64 ( Street Food )
Chapter 65 ( Arrange Marriage or Love Marriage )
Epilogue

6. Missed calls.

27.4K 1.1K 19
By prishaagarwal95

Never give up on
someone you love.
Great things
Take time.

-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-★-

#edited.

Karuna Pov

"Hello!", A girl speak from the other side.

The moment I heard her feminine voice, I raise my eyebrows in confusion.

Who is she?

I can bet, this voice doesn't belongs to his mother nor his sister because both of them have very thin and sweet voice but this girl, her tone is bit loud and rude, probably she is intentionally using such harsh tone.

"Is this Raj Tandel's number?", I thought to enquired first before assuming things.

May be it's a wrong number and this girl is getting angry because I am disturbing her so late at night.

"Yes, it's his number.", She replied.

"May I speak to him?"

"I don't know whoever you are? But he won't be able to talk to anyone because he is busy with someone special."

The way she said those words it sounded very seductive, it seems like she is seducing someone.

Is she the special someone with whom Raj is? Is she seducing him? But how it can be possible? He is Gay, right?

Karuna why are you being so curious about with whom Raj is? It's his life and it's his choice, he can be with anyone, girl or boy. Why are you bothering about all this?

"Can you please give him my message?", I said.

"Okay! Say what's your message?", She said while panting heavily as if she is doing some sort of physical exercise.

May be she is in some sort of danger and running to save her life?

"Hey are you fine? Why are you panting?", I enquired.

"Hey girl, mind your own business. Just say what is your message and get lost.", She said rudely.

How dare she used that tone on me?

"Execuse me! First of all, you don't have any rights to talk to me using that tone of yours and eventually this is not even your cellphone.", I scolded her in rage and continue to lash out on her.

"I don't know why you have his cellphone at this time of night? I just simply want to talk to him and you are not giving him his mobile.

Wait! Now I understand, why you are not letting us talk? Because you have stolen his cellphone. Yes, you are a thief and..", She didn't let me complete my sentence and interrupted.

"Hey lady hold on, mind your tongue before you speak. You don't know who I am? No one have the courage to behave with me the way you are behaving. I can ruin you girl. So, better never use such tone ever on me.", She said wickedly.

"Huh! You are trying to scare me? I must say it's a good trial but I will like to inform you that you failed miserably because I didn't get scared at all.", I mocked at her.

"You bloody b***h, now wait and watch. You messed up with the wrong person. I am not gonna spare you.", By saying that she hung up the call.

How dare she call me names? No one has ever talk to me like this not even my enemies.

I am super angry. Who is she? Why she have Raj's cellphone? and where is Raj at this tym of the day when half of the Indian population are already in slumber and half of them are preparing themselves to fall for it.

I think I should wait until I meet him again and ask for the clarification of today's incident.

I kept my cellphone aside and try to forget whatever happened few minutes ago. My blood is still boiling while remembering her words. I lie down on my bed and fall asleep.
_______________________________________

I am running very fast. I don't know where I am going?

Someone is following me and I feel like whoever the man is? He doesn't have any good intentions.

He is coming closer. I will have to increase my pace but I am already tired.

I am trying very hard to run as fast as possible but my speed is decreasing with every passing second.

No, I can't give up so easily I will have to run, I will have to run for my parent's, I will have to run for myself, I will have to run for those who love me, who cares for me. I can't let anything wrong happen to me.

Suddenly my foot collided with a stone and I collapsed on the floor.

Boom! I fall down from the bed with a bang. Again that stupid dream, this is the reason of my not so peaceful mornings.

Urrrrr! It often happens with me. I dream and feel like someone is following me and to escape from him, either I fall on the floor or I fall from the cliff but the reality is I always fall from my bed and get injured.

Because of falling my back is hurting like hell. Still I crawl up to the bathroom to do my usual morning business.

To ease my back pain I genuinely need hot shower. So, I turn on the geyser and let the hot water rolled down over my swelled back.

Under the warmth of hot water my sore muscles got relaxed and I get some relief from the back pain.

After satisfied with my much needed shower, I turn off the shower nozzle and wear my bathrobe to cover my bare body and came out of the bathroom.

I applied some moisturizer to keep my body moisturised then I applied the cream over my face then some compact powder. After that I applied light pink colour lipstick on my lips and black coal on my eyes.

After completing my makeup, I wear my teachers uniform which is a saree.

I don't like wearing saree because it's too tiring first you have to wear blouse then petticoat then you have to fold it around yourself and then you have to make the pleats which is the most difficult part. I have been doing it for so long still I hate wearing saree. It feels like I am wrapping a long snake around my body. I know it's a bit weird simile but this is what I actually feel whenever I wear sarees.

I made a loose bun and took out some hair strings from both sides.

I gave myself a final look into the mirror before leaving.

I went straight into the kitchen to find out what's the menu for today's breakfast.

As I entered the kitchen I can smell the dish, it's pancake. I just love pancake, it's one of the most healthy and delicious meal.

I saw pancake batter kept over the kitchen counter and prepared two pancakes for myself. I finished my meal and then left for school.
______________________________________

Finally, Miss Rita is back. Now I don't have to take any extra classes. wow! It's a great feeling. No extra work, Yeah!

There are 4 sections for each standard in De Nobili High. Standard eleven and standard twelve have their accounts classes daily.

So, during her absence I had to take back to back eight classes without any break, it was very hectic schedule for me.

"Welcome back Miss Rita.", I greeted her happily as if I won some trophy.

"Thank you so much Miss Karuna for managing my classes on my absence.", She said.

"You should be thankful to me because last few days was very tiring for me.", I said and giggled.

"Yes yes, I can understand taking back to back eight classes without any break is not an easy task to do.", She said.

After our conversation we both move towards our respective classes.

My first period is in standard 11 A. The students of section A are very decent, smart and intelligent and I must say if they manage this consistency in their life then their future is going to be very bright.

I have a period break after each class. So, when the bell rang for the second period, I went straight to the staff room.

Finally, now I don't have to keep my tasks pending and work extra hours at home.

In staff room every teacher have their respective desks where we keep our stuffs like bag, lunch box, cellphone, etc.

Teacher's are not allowed to keep their cellphones with them during class hours. If someone wants to keep their cellphone with them? Then they have to take the special permission from the principal and he will only allow you if you have any genuine reason behind your request.

I sat down on my chair and took out my cellphone.

I saw there are 20 missed calls from many unknown numbers.

20 Missed calls! My eyes literally came out of my socket.

Strange! It's something unusual which never happened with me before.
_______________________________________

✴️What's your opinion about the entire chapter?

✴️What do you think about these missed calls?

✴️Excited to read further?

✴️If yes? Then don't forget to:-

❇️Vote

❇️Comment

❇️Share

(Your response means a lot to me.)

_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 295 16
Book 1 of series Destiny's mystery....... 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 DEVANSH SINGH RATHORE..... ___________________________________________ _________________________...
7.6K 628 14
Kashvi Rao never planned to get married, and it was never her choice. However, when she finally agreed to marry, it was to the man chosen by her pare...
1.4M 53.1K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
27.1K 1.9K 32
Title: The Imperfect Perfection In the bustling streets of Mumbai, where tradition and modernity collide, two lives intersect unexpectedly. 𝐀𝐝𝐢𝐭�...