Living In Teen Wolf

By CharHorvath

Stella Horvath has always loved the MTV show, Teen Wolf. She's binge watching for the 100th time. When she st... More

Wolf Moon
Pack Mentality
Magic Bullet
The Tell
Heart Monitor
Lunatic
Co-Captain
Formality
Code Breaker
Omega
Ice Pick
Venomous
Frenemy
Party Guessed
Battlefield
The Master Plan
Tattoo
Chaos rising
Frayed
Currents
The Girls Who Knew Too Much
Overlooked
Alpha Pact
Lunar Eclipse
Anchor
illuminated
Silverfinger
Riddled
De-Void
De-Flying
Insatiable
Devine Move
Muted
The Benefactor
I.E.D
Orphaned
Perishable
A promise to the dead
Smoke and Mirrors
Summer before senior year
Creature of the night
Parasomnia
Dreamcatchers
Condition Terminal
A Novel Approach
Visit to Eichen House
Required Reading
Lies of Omission
Status Asthmaticus
The Arrival of the beast
Goodbye Beast
The Finale

Second chance at first line

3.7K 92 6
By CharHorvath

After school, I got dropped off to the hospital to get a check up by Ms. McCall to see if my concussion has gotten worse or I'm all good. I walked up to the receptionist desk, where I checked in.
"Your name?" she asked.
"Stella Argent, I'm here to see nurse McCall," I said as she checked where she was at.
"She's just finishing up with a patient, she'll be out in a minute." I nodded and took a seat while I waited. When I placed my head against the wall as I waited I heard that Stiles was here in the hospital trying to talk to Lydia.
"Hey, Lydia. I don't know if you know me, it's Stiles I seat behind you in English class. I've always thought we had this connection, unspoken connection obviously, hmm..." Stiles rumbled. Lydia took out her ear piece.
"I'm sorry, I didn't hear a word you just said, is it worth repeating?" Lydia questioned.
"No of course not." Stiles said as he sat down next to me, him not realizing it.
"You know, she's never going to notice you, until Jackson is out of the picture, right?" I raised an eyebrow when I turned my direction towards him.
"Oh my god!" Stiles said when I scared him by just talking.
"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you," I said, he faced me and trying to figure out why I'm here at the hospital.
"I'm here to get checked out by a nurse since I had a concussion the first time I saw you," he nodded, remembering.
"Wait, you told me that Lydia will like me if Jackson is out of the way."
"I never said that I said, she'll notice you when he's not in the picture," I could see a lightbulb moment triggered in his mind.
"And, I'm not saying kidnap, kill or whatever your little evil mind is getting at." Stiles looked disappointed.
"But, trust me in time things will look your way. Even if you have to wait years for." I stated remembering how everything ends.

"How'd you know?" Stiles asked.
"Stella Argent, Nurse McCall is waiting for you," I nodded in agreement.
"I just do," I stood up and waved him off. As I walked into Nurse McCall's room.

Stiles grabbed a magazine as he waited for Scott to return when he did. Scott grabbed Stiles reading material out of his hands when he was too distracted by me walking away.
"Oh God! What is it with everyone scaring me today?" Stiles questioned, Scott had a confusion splattered across his face.
"Stella is here?" Scott asked and Stiles nodded.
"What is she doing here?" Scott questioned.
"Getting a check-up by your mom," Scott didn't understand why.
"You do remember she had a concussion, right?" Scott nodded.

When I took a seat, Melissa did all the tests she did, when I first came in. Melissa also grabbed her tiny flashlight out of scrubs.
"Stella, can you follow my finger with your eyes?" I nodded. I followed the light and her index finger every time she moved it. Then, she placed the flashlight back into her scrubs.
"So, what is it? did I get worse? tell me, I can handle it." I said
"Stella, don't worry. You're fine, you didn't get worse. Seems like your concussion is all in the clear." I sighed.
"Have you're memories came back?" Melissa asked.
"Unfortunately not completely. I remember my parents, my sister, like sometimes when they talk about a memory I'm a bit lost since I don't remember. But they're coming back in pieces." Melissa nodded.
"Will it always be like this?" I hung my head in sadness.
"Of course not, sometimes it's just some odd thing to make it all come back or just time and stories. You never know because everyone is different," Melissa said pulling me into a hug.
"Thank you, hmm ...." I said ending the hug.
"Call me Melissa," She said.
"Thank you, Melissa," I said with a smile.
"Do you have away getting home,"
"Yeah, I was just thinking of walking," I stated.
"No, that won't do. My son is here in the hospital since he was dropping my dinner off. He can take you home," Melissa offered.
"I don't want to burden you," I said.
"It won't, besides. It'll give you time to get to know him better, you go to the same school," I nodded
"I don't know," I shrugged.
"You need to make friends, here, right?" I nodded.
"Okay," I sighed. While I was getting checked out, Stiles headed home but Scott stayed behind. Melissa and I headed back to the reception area, where we found Scott standing there.

"Scott, can you drive Stella home on your way home as well," Melissa asked her son.
"I mean, you don't have too. I can always walk. I've always loved the ..." I looked outside to see it's already pitch dark.
"Dark," I said.
"Stella, I'm not letting you walk home in the dark, you never know what's out there. I'm taking you home." Scott said.
"Okay," I sighed with a shrug.
"Plus, it'll give us time to get to know each other," I nodded.
"Drive safe," Melissa yelled.
"Come on, let's get you home," I nodded as I followed Scott.

Once we arrived at the car, he opened my door for me. Which was very gentlemanlike, never thought those still existed. When I got in the car and buckled myself up, Scott just stared at me.
"What?"
"You don't look like Allison," Scott admitted.
"Thanks, I guess." I squinted my eyes.
"Sorry, I mean you have similar eyes and hair. But your nothing like her." Scott said.
"Yeah well, that happens when your sisters and not twins. Are we going to go or are you gonna stare at me all day." I said looking towards the roads, Scott nods as he starts the car.
"Seems like you are having trouble making friends here,"
"Not like it's your business, but I've always had trouble making friends. Not a big fan of being the new girl. Allison has it easy, everyone instantly loves her," I said.
"That's not true," Scott looked over to me.
"You should be talking, aren't you guys practically dating," Scott shrugged.
"I've always been shy, but the only friend I've always had was Allison and I haven't tried so hard to make friends. Until now, but seems like I'm just a tag-along friend." Scott parked the car.

"Stella," he turned towards me.
"Forget what I said," I took a deep breath.
"Thanks for the ride, Scott," I said as I dashed out of the car and ran to my doorstep.
"Stella!" Scott called after me, as he slammed the car door closed. Since he was more focused on catching up to me, then looking both ways. I stopped in my tracks when I heard thumb. I turn around to find, Scott on the ground. I ran to his side as Chris comes out of his SUV.
"SCOTT!" I called,
"Are you trying to kill him," I asked Chris.
"Of course not, he just came out of nowhere," Chris said making sure Scott was okay.
"It was my fault, I'm sorry,"
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine, I swear, I'm sorry I hit your car." Scott apologized.
"I just wanted to make sure you were okay?" Scott asked me, as my father looked at me.
"I will be, eventually," I said with all my eyes on me.
"Are you sure, you okay?" I asked.
"Completely," Chris and I helped Scott back onto his feet.
"I better go, you and Allison are still coming to the game tonight right?" Scott asked me.
"Sure," I nodded.
"All three of us are coming," Chris chirped in. Scott pulled me into a hug as he whispered in my ear.
"We'll talk later," I shyly smiled with a slight nod.
"See you at the game?" Chris nodded.

Afterward, Allison and I got ready for the game. Once we were ready Chris took us to the game we took our seats beside Lydia who was being her Season 1 self. But, every time Scott Scored I cheered him on. Like everyone has been doing to expect Lydia.
"No, no, Scott, no," Stiles said as I heard him.
"Come on, Scott. Just breathe." I exhaled Scott won us the game. When he freaked out Scott run back to the locker room while Allison followed.
While Allison was trying to find Scott, I came forehead to forehead against Stiles.
"Ow!" Stiles groaned.
"Hi, Stiles," I rubbed my head as I looked up.
"I'm sorry," Stiles apologized.
" it's okay," I said.
"Hey, Stella. Did you enjoy the game?" Stiles asked.
"I would if the other guys would actually toss the ball to Scott," I stated.
"You knew?" Stiles questioned.
"No, I've just seen it a dozen times. At the other schools, I attended." Stiles nodded.
"But I did, miss one thing though?" Stiles tilted his head.
"Which was?" Stiles asked.
"My favorite player," I responded.
"Favourite player?" He was confused.
"You, Number 24." I raised an eyebrow.
"Oh, I don't play." He said, kind of clicking in.
"How come?" I asked.
"I suck," Stiles stated.
"Maybe, with more practice, you won't and in time you'll play." I winked. When I heard whistle which was coming from Chris.
"See you around, Stiles," I said with a smile running towards Chris and Allison.

When we got home, Allison pulled me into her room. I could tell the kiss happened since she was smiling and was happy.
"You and Scott kissed, didn't you." Allison nodded.
"I'm happy for you," I said, as we sat on her bed.
"What about you? is there any guy you like or something?" Allison asked.
"That only happens for you Alli, not me. But I do, I've started to have feelings for someone." I started to admit.
"Who? who?" Allison started jumping up and down on the bed.
"The quirky adorable, friend of Scott's." I confessed.
"Stiles Stilinski," I nodded.
"You guys would make an adorable couple, double dates." Allison said in excitement.
"Don't jump ahead of yourself Allison, I like him but who knows if he feels the same way. Since he's been in love with Lydia since forever, I don't think-" I trailed off.
"Don't you dare finish that sentence, Ella. I'll make it happen." Allison said.
"Whatever you say," I said as I got up and started walking towards the door.
"Everything will work out, I promise." Allison said.
"Goodnight," I waved.
"Goodnight, Stella bear." I smiled as I headed to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 3.5K 99
Teen Wolf Imagines + Gif Series!! Completed: June 12 2022 _ #4 Liam Dunbar 7/03/19 #4 Tyler Hoechlin 7/23/19 #7 J. Whittmore 8/08/19 #9 Crystal Reed...
674K 14.9K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...
1.9K 28 30
~ DISCONTINUED ~ She was well known around the supernatural community. Most of them with knowledge knew all too well who she was. Or at least until s...
39.3K 499 32
Imagines for all of your favourite characters of MTV's Teen Wolf.