The Defected Zombie | Bnha Zo...

By Tired_Gem

"Wait, I don't want to hurt you!" "Y-you can talk?!" "Er, it's a long sto-" "DEKU, YOU BASTARD!! KILL THE THI... More

Prologue
The Day The World Ended
What The Heck Happened While I Was Gone?!
Mama Midoriya!!!
Heading Out
I'm Coming To Save You, Izuku
Hello, My Old Friend
What's Happening?!

The Boy In The Weapon Store

7.6K 376 167
By Tired_Gem

How the hell...

Can I work...

With this brat?!...

-=-=-=-

Previously.....

Click!

You both froze at the sound of a gun cocking, before something cold and hard roughly pushed against the side of your head.

"Go back to hell, you monster."

🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️

Inko's eyes were wide with fear as she saw what was behind you.

"W. . . Wait!" She cried out, stretching out her hands.

Without a second thought, you grabbed the wrist of the person behind you and threw them in front of you.

The undead force of your throw was strong enough for them to hit the wall on the opposite side of the room.

Inko made a face of pain, feeling pity for the stranger that dared to shoot your brains out.

With a strained groan, the stranger laid on the ground, trying to process what had just happened.

You jumped up, grabbing the nearest weapon, which was a pocket knife.

You raced over to the weak stranger, holding the small knife up to their neck.

"Mama Midoriya, look for some rope or wire, anything to tie this tryhard up!" You shouted over your shoulder.

"U-Um okay!"

As you waited for Inko to find something, you looked around the store to see what kind of guns there were.

If only there were actual guns.

The walls were covered in axes, sais, katanas, bows and arrows, even smoke bombs!

No gun other than the one used to try and harm you.

You looked at the indoor sign.

Weapons Of The Past (No Guns Included)

Huh, you never saw this in zombie apocalypse movies.

"Okay we can make this work. . ." You mumbled, kneeing the stranger's back to stop their struggling.

The stranger released a groan, mumbling curses and threats as you pressed the knife to the flesh of his neck.

You were starting to get peeved by the atrocious and vulgar threats that came out of the males mouth, so you decided to spook him.

"Listen up, you little tryhard. I'll take a bite out you for every curse word that comes out of your mouth." You growled, lightly jabbing your elbow into their side.

A small shriek escaped the male's lips, before his eyes widened.

You smirked in realization, evil intent seeping through your pores.

"Are you. . . . Tiickliiissh~?"

"You keep your rotten ass hands away from my- AAHHHH!!!"

"Ooh the bad boy is getting tickled~" You grinned, your fingers doing magic.

The boy howled with laughter, squirming this way and that as he tried to escape your evil grasp.

"(Y/n), I found some- . . . " Inko paused as she walked into the childish scene.

You both froze, looking up at the middle aged woman.

"Oh, hey there Mama Midoriya."

The boy, dazed and tired from his tickle torture, made no effort to try and run away while you were tying him with the wire Inko had found.

With a small shove, you forced him into a chair, much to his anger.

"Imma ask you some que-"

Your jaw broke down in the middle of mid speak, just dangling by a few shreds of rotting flesh.

You sat there, eyes wide with surprise.

'Huh, didn't know it did that.'

Inko almost screeched at the disgusting sight, and the boy looked to the side, truly uncomfortable.

Well, it wasn't everyday when one was interrogated by a zombie with a disabled jaw.

You held up your jaw before it could break off and gestured for Inko to hand you some leftover wire.

After she fumbled with it for a while, she was finally able to hand it to you without having to see your tongue slide out through a hole in your cheek.

You raised a finger to the boy, signalling for him to wait a minute.

You wrapped the wire around your head so that it looked like a bonnet, though it was a hassle with just one free hand.

You tied it right in front of your neck and moved your jaw around.

Huh, you could still move it without your hands. . . Kinda nasty.

"Okay, so I'll ask you some questions, and you're gonna answer them." You continued.

The boy gave you a nasty glare, "And if I don't?"

You smirked at the tied up male, "Well then you'll be having dinner with Auntie May and Uncle John." You gestured to the outside of the shop, where there were two zombies banging on the bulletproof glass door.

They looked hungry and wild, like a bunch of filthy animals.

You heard Inko gulp nervously and decided to resume interrogation.

"So...?"

The boy visibly swallowed his saliva, "Fine! But only if I get to ask some questions too." He frowned.

You rolled your dry eyes at his weak demand, "Sure, just don't be creepy about it."

"Alright, what's your name, boy?" You rested your chin on your arms, which were situated on the chairs back.

He looked around and before he could actually answer, you spoke up.

"Don't even think about giving me a fake name, because it's gonna be ugly." You smirked.

"You're ugly."

Your eyes narrowed at his words, "Judging by your immature words, you're probably around 10 to 12 years old, making you younger than me. I don't think it's very smart to insult someone who is not only older than you, but gets to choose whether you live or not."

The boy stared at you wide eyed, "Uhh..."

"But hey, I'm a zombie, so I shouldn't be expecting you to say I'm gorgeous or some crap. But my feelings may get hurt, so you may get eaten." You grinned sadistically, revealing your rotten but sharp teeth.

Inko decided to peep into the conversation, "Um, (Y/n)?"

You looked over to the chubby mother, your sadism instantly dead on arrival.

"Yeah, Mama Midoriya?"

She gestured to the door with a shaking hand. "I don't think that glass will hold them off forever." She whispered nervously.

You turned around, your eyes widened at the sight of a large crack that definitely was not there before.

"Ooookay, we gots to head out." You stumbled off of the chair.

The boy stared at you with a look of disbelief.

"You can't just leave me here!"

You grabbed a backpack from behind the front counter, sticking your tongue out at the zombies.

"Of course we can." You looked back to the boy with a grin as you shoved in as much ammo into the one backpack. Tranquilizer needles and darts, smoke bombs, there were even small grenades!

You handed ten sharp daggers to Inko, who stared at them in alarm.

"Don't worry, just pretend they have Izuku cornered or some shit. Get mad."

You threw on a holster for a sword and adjusted the bow and quiver of arrows with the blowguns you stashed in as you ignored the boy's struggling.

"You would really leave a kid to die?!"

You looked over to the boy with a dead look in your eyes.

"Why the hell should I save you? You tried to kill us not even an hour ago. You were as good as dead the moment I defeated you."

And with that, you picked up the small gun he had tried to use on you earlier.

Inko fumbled with her hands anxiously, were you serious?

You grinned, "But lucky for you, I have a soft spot for snotty brats such as yourself, I'll end your misery for you." You shrugged, laughing to yourself.

What was this feeling?

This was wrong, you knew that.

But why did the thought of taking a human's life. . . 

Satisfy you?

You sighed, just this once.

"Nighty night, sweetheart." You whispered, roughly pressing the gun against the boy's forehead.

He had tears in his eyes, his whole body shook as he silently sobbed.

Right before you pulled the trigger, a small hand rested itself on your arm.

You looked over to see Inko looking up at you with teary eyes.

"Don't do this, (Y/n). He's just a kid." Her voice cracked as she wiped away her tears.

Your eyes softened at her words, before they widened in realization.

You looked around, eyes landing on a photo on the nearby wall.

It had the boy in it, with two adults.

His parents.

His parents died.

He's all alone.

You stared at the gun in your hand, as if it were a monster.

As if you were the monster.

'What's wrong with me?'

Your hands shook, but you tucked the gun into your top.

"Fuck my life."

You used one of Inko's daggers to cut through the wire and slapped the boys back roughly as he thanked you for sparing his life. 

"Come on, grab what you can use so we can get the hell outta here." You grumbled.

You stood by the counter, staring at the zombies as they scratched desperately on the glass.

These monsters, who craved only human flesh and blood. . . 

You were no different from them.

"(Y/n), we're ready."

You turned to see that Inko had about four daggers out and ready, and the boy was holding a crossbow with a quiver of arrows with him as well.

You nodded, taking the backpack off of the counter.

"Put this on, Mama Midoriya. You're gonna need something to cover your back if they attack from behind." You held the backpack out.

She nodded, quickly shrugging it on so she could be prepared for the upcoming fight.

You sighed, pulling your sword out of its holster.

"To UA High." You whispered, throwing your body against the glass.

As soon as the glass shattered, the battle had begun.

-=-=-=-

This took a while, sorry!

lol

suffer

cuz someone is gonna diee

could literally be anyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

609K 18.2K 30
❝𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑'𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.❞ ❝𝑦𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ^^ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑�...
712K 12K 67
This is a fanfic of extremely op izuku I do not own bnha
green smog By dev

Fanfiction

1M 43.8K 78
After the USJ attack Nezu decided to bring someone in for extra security measures. -------------------- "Aizawa-sensei who is he?" "Your new babysitt...
10.8K 869 3
── The pressure of existence is suffocating. Female reader. Angst. Short story. Heavy topics. *** Cw ; Suicidal topics, depression, sexual assault, p...