𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

By -chxrries

"𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭" ✰𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐰. 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞�... More

"only angel"
"rat"
"prego"
"remy & fanny"
"nightmares"
"stupid koala"
"the cult"
"spooked"
"asylum"
"rat ass"
"rich bitch"
"fuckwit"
"dios mio"
"sad jealous cunt"
"expect tongue"
"get it"
"weird flex"
"bitcho"
"junk-kid"
"busta"
"honey pot"
"chicka"
"dope"
"ball of pubes"
"code red"
"miserable"
"skunk"
"fucks sake"
"sorry"
"shit adam driver"
"hot goth"
"humid"
"hurry"
"bunny"
"cake"
"jojo"
"so"
"daddy issues"
"teeth"
"moonrise kingdom"

"kyle and lady"

1.4K 75 54
By -chxrries

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
"just for you love,
i'll give you the world,
mona lisa smile"

finn and y/n both sat on y/n's couch, while lady bird played. y/n was sitting on his lap, the two making out.

finn removed y/n's shirt causing y/n to giggle. y/n then helped finn remove his shirt and continued to kiss until a loud knock was heard on the door.

the two groaned as y/n got off of finns lap and put on her shirt, finn doing to the same. the knock only got louder and louder.

"what?" y/n yelled as she walked towards it.

"open the fucking door." jack continued to knock.

y/n rolled her eyes as she unlocked the door, jack walking in the room and throwing his backpack on the floor.

"oh! lady bird!" jack said as he laid on y/n's bed. "my favorite!"

y/n then annoyingly walked towards finn, sitting beside him. she leaned on his shoulder while he looked down at her.

"maybe next time." finn whispered.

"yeah, maybe."

as the three watched the movie, sadie and jaeden walked into the room. the two of them throwing their stuff next to jacks.

"oh i see. jack you came and disturbed their sexy time so now they're both pissed." sadie laughed as she laid next to jack.

y/n turned around and faced sadie. "did you just say 'sexy time'." y/n looked over at finn, the two immediately bursting into laughter.

"holy shit!" finn laughed.

"what? you know i'm right." sadie said as she turned up the volume of the tv.

"guys i really don't think jack was..." jaeden began to say but was cut off by jack.

"yeah, well look on that huge ass hickey on y/n's collar bone." jack pointed at y/n.

y/n looked down and smirked, looking over at finn. "had to be done."

"gross!" sadie gagged.

"can you guys just shut up please? lady bird is on and kyle and lady bird are about to fuck, so shut up!" jack screamed.

they all laughed yet got quiet. until everyone else walked into the room. all of them dropping their stuff on the floor.

"holy shit this is getting good!" noah took off his shoes and sat next to y/n.

"fuck that's hot!" ayla added.

they all watched the sex scene. everyone amazed by what was happening on the screen. sadie was about to scream, jack looked amazed, jaeden was holding tightly onto wyatt, ayla was drooling, y/n was grinning, wyatt was confused because he had never seen the movie before, and finn smirked at y/n.

"kyle is so hot." sadie drooled.

"fuck kyle, lady bird is the hot one." a mysterious voice spoke.

they all turned and saw sophia next to a purple haired girl. they all stood up, amazed that sophia really did have a goth girlfriend.

y/n stumbled to her. "holy shit you're real! hi, i'm
y/n!"

the girl smiled. "yeah i guess i am. and i'm jade."

"holy fuck, how is she real?" jack whispered to sadie.

"again a lesbian!" sophia rolled her eyes.

"holy shit, that's so cool." ayla smiled.

"um anyways jade these are my annoying group of friends. first off we have y/n and finn who have sex like five times a day, noah who's a baby, ayla who is fucking old and still isn't in college, sadie who is a dumb redhead, jack who is emo and depressed, wyatt who smells, and jaeden who is smart and actually kinda normal."

jade grinned. "sounds like my type of people."

everyone chuckled feeling happy that the new goth bitch actually liked them.

the group of teens sat in a circle while a bottle of peach schnapps was in the center. all the teens were half way drunk.

"spin the bottle!" sadie yelled.

"no. what the fuck." wyatt spoke.

"what? why not? it's fun!"

"we're not ten. we all feel gross out by each other and really don't want to make out with each other."

"yeah wyatt has a point." jaeden added.

"then what should we do?" ayla asked.

"truth or dare!" sadie requested.

"fine?" sophia questioned.

"okay i'll go first!" sadie said as she spun the bottle which landed on noah. in which he groaned. "truth or dare?"

"uh, dare?" noah responded.

"okay i dare you to lick jacks big toe."

"are you kidding me? jack probably has fungus."

"hey! you probably already have diseases in your mouth so licking my toe won't be that bad, it's not like you don't already have chlamydia." jack smiled as he took off his sock and waved his foot at noahs face.

"jack, noah is fifteen, his balls just dropped. he's a baby." sophia laughed.

"and? kids these days get pregnant at thirteen."

"can you guys just shut up? just do it already!" wyatt rolled his eyes.

noah groaned as he then quickly licked jacks toe. he gagged, shoving jacks foot away. everyone laughed as noah looked like he wanted to cry.

"you like that huh?" jack giggled.

"fuck you." noah punched jack. "and fuck you sadie. i now probably have rabies or something."

noah then spun the bottle which landed on wyatt. "truth or dare?"

"truth." wyatt said.

"okay who would you fuck out of anyone in this room?"

wyatt looked around. "easy. jaeden."

everyone looked at jaeden who looked terrified yet he grinned. "see that's what happens when you're hot."

"you're not. you're just the only decent one here." wyatt put his head on the palm of his hand. he then used the other hand and spun the bottle which landed on finn. "truth or dare?"

"dare." finn answered.

"okay i dare you to make y/n cry."

"what why? why would i do that?"

"because you picked dare so now do it shithead."

finn looked over at y/n, placing one of his hands on her shoulder while the other on her rosy cheek.
"y/n...you're the hottest person in the world.."

y/n looked at finn, her eyes becoming glossy. "no..."

"having sex with you is like heaven on earth."

"no..."

"and i will marry you one day."

y/n looked up at finn, as a single tear fell from her eye. "no!"

"yes!" finn smiled as he tightly held onto her, letting her cry on him.

everyone else looked at the couple, entertained by everything that was happening. jack confusingly looked over at y/n who was sobbing.

"wyatt you're such an asshole." jack shoved wyatt.

"not my fault she's sensitive." wyatt drank from his cup, but was interrupted by a slap on his forehead caused by ayla.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 941 32
i cant control who i fall for...
42.6K 1.4K 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24
698K 7.1K 100
Preferences of Finn Wolfhard, Jack Dylan Grazer, Wyatt Oleff, and Jaeden Lieberher
93.8K 1.9K 24
' 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒈𝒂�...