Magic and Feelings (Luz x Ami...

By cloudii-writes

Luz Noceda, a girl forced away from her own world and into a new one. With the option to stay, she decides to... More

One Time

7.4K 168 277
By cloudii-writes

"Isn't the idea supposed to be 'you saved my life, now I owe you a debt'?"

"Nope. Other way round. You saved my life, so now I'm your problem. If you don't like it, then kill me."

- oopsprompts (Tumblr)

-------

It was just one time. It was supposed to be just one time that she would be friendly to her. So, why did her golden eyes land on her and no mean comment would be delivered to her?

Why was it that her laugh always seemed to catch her attention? Why was it that her smile still lurked in the back of her mind?

A low growl escaped Amity. Instinctively to help the thoughts clear her mind, she hit the locker with a closed fist. The loud thud was enough to distract her for a couple of seconds before her mind returned to the Dominican-American girl.

So maybe Luz the Human was nothing like she originally thought. Big deal. Maybe, she wasn't a bully like she had originally perceived her to be. Maybe, she wasn't anything like her older siblings. So what?

Just thinking about it influenced a blush to make it's way across Amity's face, something she clearly didn't appreciate. I need to get this girl out of my head immediately... Amity thought, shaking her head.

A piercing scream filled the air and soon the hallways were filled with students leaving the school. Amity followed pursuit before suddenly freezing up.

Luz Noceda was right there. She jumped suddenly, hiding behind one of the many pillars the school had. Her heart wouldn't stop beating. It couldn't stop beating..

Snickers filled the air and Amity flinched, glancing over only to see her to older siblings. The two were twins and were always seen together, no matter what. Always pestering her.

"Awww, what's wrong, Mittens?" Her brother asked, his chuckling growing louder at the sight of her face turning more and more red at the second.

"Oh leave her alone, Edric." Scoffed Emira before smirking, nudging her twin brother and nodding her head towards the human girl who had gathered with her friends, laughing loudly.

"She's clearly checking the cutie out. Don't give her away." Emira laughed, shooting a wink to her brother who only nodded. "Well, if that is the case get away from the pillar, Mittens." He said, pushing Amity away from the pillar.

Amity let out a growl, turning to the two, golden eyes narrowing. "Will you two stop it?! I'm not checking the human out!" She claimed with a huff, furrowing her brow.

The two twins glanced at each other, shaking their heads and clicking their tongues. "Listen, Mittens." Began her brother, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Girls love it when you're straight forward with them. Trust me, I would know." Edric claimed, swooping his dark green hair and wiggling his eyebrows.

Another scoff escaped Emira and she punched her brother's shoulder who only responded with an "Ow!". Shaking her head, she also put a hand on her younger sister's shoulder. "Listen, just talk to her, alright? You look like a total weirdo just 'stalking' her from afar." The female twin stated. Edric nodded as well.

Amity shook her head, clearly growing more and more annoyed. "For the last time, I'm not interested-" She was cut off by her sister. "Uhuh, right. If you're worried about where her feelings swing," Emira wiggled her eyebrows. "Don't worry about it anymore. Edric and I already checked and we're positive you'll be fine."

The two twins only nodded and Amity clenched her fists, gritting her teeth together. "Y'know what? I'm leaving." She grumbled, walking off without another word.

There were comments exchanged between the two identical twins when Amity had walked away but she had ignored them. Her and Luz? As if!

She continued to walk forwards, eyes glued to her feet.

Still pondering about the earlier interaction with her older siblings, Amity was walking in the direction of the group of friends without even noticing which consisted of Gus, Willow and of course, Luz.

She was suddenly stopped. Immediately, she felt annoyance fill her and she looked up, mouth open to call whoever had stopped her out before freezing yet again, eyes widening slightly at the sight.

It was Luz. Her hands were on both her shoulders. She wore a concerned look on her face. "Woah, hey, Amity?" She asked but all the green haired girl could do was stare into her entrancing hazel-brown eyes.

Jumping suddenly as she finally realized who it was, Amity pulled away from the girl, clearing her throat. "Are you okay?" Asked Luz, brow furrowing in confusion and Amity nodded. "M-Mind your own business next time, human." She warned.

Gus tilted his head. ".. Wasn't she the one who was gonna bump into us first though?" He asked, whispering to Willow who was next to him. Willow elbowed him, shaking her head and telling him to be quiet.

"I know, I know. You just looked.. Kinda troubled?" Luz asked, chuckling nervously with a shrug. Amity looked away, rubbing the back of her neck before letting out a sigh. "That's just how it is around here." She mumbled, stepping around the girl and walking off.

Amity began to walk forwards, headed for her house before being stopped by the human girl. "Wait!" She exclaimed, stepping in front of her.

Crossing her arms over her chest, Amity raised an eyebrow. "What is it now?" She asked and Luz suddenly smiled. "Think I could accompany you?" The dark haired girl asked. Amity grew red and looked away.

"W-What? No, that's crazy!" She muttered, continuing to walk off but the human girl was clearly more determined than that. "Oh c'mon, buddy! What harm could it do?" Luz asked her, smiling nervously.

With a sigh, Amity finally agreed. The human girl begin to celebrate before being scolded by Amity who only shook her head.

The two walked in a tense silence. Occasionally, Luz would mutter something about their surroundings but it would always return back to the silence.

Amity decided to break the silence. "Why are you doing this?" She asked suddenly. Luz tilted her head. "Doing what?" She asked and the student raised her hands, making a movement with them. "Doing this! Walking me home.." Amity murmured, clearly embarrassed.

Luz blinked for a moment before smiling. "Well, why not?" The human girl asked. Amity looked away, shrugging simply. "I've been so mean.. So rude to you and yet you've been nothing but kind." She admitted with a sigh.

The human girl let out a hum. "True but you did kinda save me back at the library." She mumbled, rubbing the back of her neck. "That means that you're nice. Despite that strange mask you put on in school." Luz pointed out and all Amity could do was sigh and nod.

"I guess that's true." The witch mumbled, turning to look down at her feet. "And," Began Luz, grabbing Amity's attention. "If you think you can get rid of me with a few mean words then you're sadly mistaking, Miss Blight! I'm a woman of my word! I'm not leaving your side unless you yourself kill me!" She exclaimed.

Amity began to turn red in embarrassment. A laugh escaped the girl as she looked away. She was trying to hide the smile that was growing on her face. "Oh please you're so dramatic. I might just do that if you don't shut your mouth." She grumbled, trying not to give the satisfaction of her current mood to Luz.

Luz smirked. "Besides," She began yet again and just like before, Amity turned her attention back over to the human girl. "I sincerely don't believe you would kill this face." The human girl stated, shooting her a charming wink.

Her heartbeat only began to beat louder and sweat began to form Amity's brow. She cleared her throat and rubbed her arm nervously. Thankfully for her, the two had arrived at her house.

Amity glanced back at Luz. "Well... Here we are." She mumbled and the human girl gasped, eyes brightening. "Wow! This is your house! It's beautiful.." She explained, making the green girl laugh yet again. "You could say that.." Amity mumbled.

With a smile, she turned to Luz. "Um.. Thank you, Luz. For all of this." She sighed softly, smile still on her face. The human girl nodded. "No need to thank me. I'm just.. Being a friend." She smiled, rubbing the back of her neck again as she also started to turn red.

Amity began to make her way into her house before stopping, turning back to look at Luz who was still there, red at the cheeks. "Hey, Luz?" She asked and the human girl let out a hum in response.

"I'm always free to help you learn some magic." Amity stated. She watched as Luz's face suddenly brightened, her eyes crinkling in pure joy. Her smile filled Amity's stomach with flutters.

"I'd love that very much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 109K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.4M 126K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
456K 25.8K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...