Art of Enticement (Mature) [D...

By Thewastelands

(SLOW UPDATES) Sadie Winter lived a life filled with all the things that made her happy, whether it be a grea... More

Face Claims
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Discontinued

Five

1K 50 8
By Thewastelands

Sadie woke with a start as rays of sunlight cast across her skin. The cloud-like mattress below her felt unfamiliar and she felt her stomach drop as they adjusted to the light. The room around her was entirely too nice to even remotely confuse with her own.

Looking at herself, she quickly placed her runaway titty back in her dress. A sigh of relief left her as she realized she still had on her panties and there was no sign that she had sex with anyone. As she tried to get out of bed, she was surprised to find even her heels were still on.

"Damn this place is nice." She mumbled after finally stumbling from the bed and navigating her way to the bathroom. The bathroom alone probably cost more than her entire apartment and she damn sure wasn't broke, so that was saying something.

Sadie cringed as she eyed her smeared makeup and bed head. Grabbing a small towel from the rack, she began washing the makeup from her face. Once she'd removed all the makeup she began the process of taking her ponytail down and redoing it. Without a brush it proved difficult but she managed to get it to look decent and lay flat enough.

"Now I need to get the fuck out of here." Searching the room for her clutch, she smiled as she found it laying on the nightstand by the bed. Unfortunately her phone was dead.

"Fuck me." She growled as she realized she'd be unable to call an Uber. Walking towards the door she cringed as her heels tapped against the floor. The more she made her way into the house the more her breath was taken away. There was no doubt in her mind that the home was at least 20 million, not to mention all the designer decor.

As she peaked over the balcony, she almost groaned as she took note of two men sitting on the couch. "Wait a minute," she thought, "there's no way they didn't hear my heels against the floor. What the hell am I hiding for?"

She took a deep breath as she descended the stairs and prepared herself to greet whoever had taken her home. Hopefully they wouldn't want to talk and simply offer to give her a ride home. The clicking of her heels echoed in the large space and as each of the men turned to face her, Sadie nearly fell flat on her face.

Panic bubbled up her throat and her fight or flight instincts kicked in. Riker and Kade watched her like hawks as she approached the couch they sat on.

"Hello." She gulped out unsure of what else to say. As Riker smirked at her, imagines of last night finally flashed in her mind- his lips on hers and his hands wrapped around her waist.

"Well good morning, Ms. Winter. How'd you sleep?" Kade spoke first as he leaned back against the couch, crossing his ankle over his knee. Sadie couldn't tell if he was upset or not as he stared at her patiently waiting for an answer. Her eyes flickered to Riker before she stared down at her feet.

"Good." She muttered. How could she tell her boss she got drunk, made out with his best friend, and was now asking for one of them to take her home?

"I'm glad you slept well. There's breakfast in the kitchen you can help yourself to." Kade nodded his head towards a distant room and Sadie shifted on her feet.

"Oh, no thank you. Do you...um... do you think I could get a ride home?" She swallowed her pride and eyed both of them. Kade turned his head to Riker and they seemed to share an unspoken conversation before they both looked back to her.

"Damn, he was that bad?" Kade chuckled deeply as he stood to his full height from the couch. Sadie eyed the fitted slacks and taunt white dress shirt, her mind immediately heading to the gutter. As if sensing her thoughts, Kade smirked before stalking towards her.

"No. I...we didn't." She sighed as she tried to explain they hadn't slept together. The air in her lungs left as Kade stepped closer until his chest nearly touched hers- the heat of his body causing her own to warm.

"Sure you don't wanna stay for breakfast? It's quite delicious." His voice sent chills down her spine and her panties were probably soaked by now. Sadie could practically feel her hormones calling out to the two males.

"S-sure." She once more stuttered as she stared into his eyes. A bright smile crossed his lips before he grabbed her hand, sparks shooting up her arm making her head feel light, and leading her to the kitchen. "Jesus Christ."

The kitchen was so big it was unlike any she'd ever seen. Stepping further inside a spread of breakfast food laid on the island causing her stomach to grumble. Kade used their conjoined hands to usher her to a seat at the table before he began filling a plate with food.

Sadie placed her clutch on her lap before pulling her ponytail over her shoulder. As she crossed her legs, she noticed Riker's eyes follow the material as it rose up her legs. When his eyes met hers she nearly choked at how dark they were- filled with unadulterated lust.

"You're allergic to strawberries, correct?" Kade asked from behind her. Sadie shook herself from Riker's stare to turn slightly in the seat.

"Yes, strawberries and coconut." She nodded, her mouth watering at the plate he approached her with. Belgium waffles, sausage, a slice of quiche, and slices of banana lined the plate. "Thank you."

She took the silverware from him and cut her waffles as he placed butter and syrup next to her. Sadie lightly coated the waffles, their heat causing the butter to melt, before drizzling them with syrup. Popping a piece into her mouth, she sighed at how good they were- hints of vanilla meeting her tastebuds. Scooping a fork full of the quiche, she tried to place the flavors.

"Mmm, this is really good. What's in it?" She covered her mouth as she eyed both of the men.

"It's roasted broccolini, bacon, and caramelized shallots." Riker listed off the ingredients before his eyes met hers. Sadie nodded before scooping another piece into her mouth. It was without a doubt the best quiche she'd ever tasted.

She silently focused on eating her food as both of the men sat in the seats around her. Sadie slyly inhaled as their colognes mixed, creating a heavenly scent she could get lost in. As her mind continued to fill her vision with images of both of the men taking her, she found herself unable to eat. She looked up to find them staring at one another as if they were having a conversation, Riker's smirk causing her to reminisce the feeling of his lips on hers.

"Not hungry?" Riker asked causing her to quickly look away, her cheeks heating as she realized he'd probably saw her staring.

"No, just don't have a big appetite right now. This was delicious though." She complimented with a smile. The food was good but she just couldn't focus- she needed to leave.

"Hmm, I'm pretty hungry. You hungry, Riker?" Kade questioned although his eyes remained on Sadie. A chill ran down her spine as he eyed her like his favorite piece of cake.

"I'm starving." Sadie had to turn away as she felt her body heat- it screamed for her to jump across the table and ride Kade into the sunset.

"Oh. Well I didn't mean to interrupt you guys from eating." She spoke in hopes of relieving some of the thick sexual tension. If they began eating, she'd be able to escape to the living room or back upstairs.

"Not for food, sweetheart." The deep voice of Riker muttered behind her, his voice closer and warm breath hitting her shoulder. Sadie gulped as she realized she'd been caught in a trap. A shock ran down her spine as his lips brushed against her neck and Sadie nearly cried out at the feeling.

All common sense flew from her body as he began to suckle the skin. Sadie threw her head back, her hand coming up to hold his head in place. As if a green light had been given, Kade cleared the table and Riker lifted her on to it- her clutch falling to floor. Riker pressed his lips to hers, his lips hungrily guiding her own. She felt Kade's hands unstrap her heels from her feet before his rough hands slid up to her thighs.

Riker moved to the side and laid her flat across the table- his lips never leaving her own. Sadie could barely process what was happening as her panties were slid from her legs and her dress was pushed up her waist. Breaking from the kiss, she cried out as Kade wasted no time in attacking her core, his tongue lapping at her drenched folds.

"Shit. Shit. Shit." She called breathlessly, her hands wrapped in Kade hair as he sucked her clit into his mouth. Looking up, she reached one hand out for Riker as she reconnected their lips. He slipped the straps of her dress from her shoulders before moving his mouth to her nipples.

The sensation of them both suckling her most sensitive spots nearly caused her to pass out. Her eyes rolled back as Kade gently inserted a finger into her aching pussy, his tongue flicking her swollen clit. Sadie felt all her senses increase as her orgasm approached rapidly.

"Oh...gggooodd!" She cried out as her body began to shake and her hands desperately gripped at Kade's hair and Riker's bicep. Just as her body flew over the edge, Riker's mouth popped from her nipple and he blew cool air onto both moistened buds- the combined sensation causing stars to appear behind her tightly closed lids.

Sadie tried to catch her breath as the men backed away from her to simply gaze at her. Slowly, she began to see the room around her clearly again and she placed her hands over her eyes. The common sense now overwhelming her body as she sat up from the table and shyly pulled her dress down- her juices trailing down her thighs with gravity.

"Could I...I uh... get that ride home now?"
————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 7.7K 27
NOMINATED FOR THE WATTYS 2019 COMPLETE|| Wattpad Recommenced Story website: www.pleasefanceeme.com // He was magnificent. Exceptional. More than her...
71K 1.4K 23
*New chapters (Weeks) every Friday* A play on words isn't the only play this book contains. Sadie Dawson, a thirty-four-year-old recent divorcee, ha...
575K 6K 8
Sam is in love with a guy who is nine years older than him. And the guy is in love with his best friend. He sees Sam as just another kid from his pac...
3.5M 127K 88
Black Moon Series Book #2 Warning: #Mature #Gay #Office This story is a prequel to I was shooting for the Moon, I Hit Two Stars. I strongly recommend...