𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗻 π—¦π—²π—»π˜€π—²

By ggg7650ip

"You're so Full of Shit, Conway" "No, i'm full of Love" "It's Common Sense for me not to fall for you" "But t... More

{ Cast }
|| What are you Losers, doing?||
|| All You Rich Kids Are The Same||
|| I'll Take Care Of It Myself ||
|| We Could Of Fucking Won ||
|| They Just Have A Shit Of A Leader ||
|| Don't look at me, I Don't Know ||
|| Blood or Not ||
|| I Knew You Duckies Needed Me ||
|| I Do Not Associate With That Thing ||
|| Now That I See it, Banks Is Cute ||
|| But I Need To Be There ||
|| Part Of The Omak Family ||
|| Out Of All Girls, Not Her ||
|| And I Like You ||
|| Most Dramatic Entrance Ever ||
|| Should've Stuck With The Warriors ||
|| Full Of Shit ||
|| May The Best One Shoot More Shots ||
|| Suck It Up, Buttercup ||
|| Is It Common Sense, Now? ||
|| High School Life After ||
Thank you
PSA

|| You'll Know who i am ||

10.8K 128 374
By ggg7650ip

River Lee's View;

Today is the week before school starts. I'm going to Eden Hall Academy. My older brother's go there.

Rhett is a Sophomore and in the J.V hockey team. Rick is a Senior in the Varsity Hockey Team. Surprisingly, me and my brothers look alike. I'm One year apart from Rhett and he is two years apart from Rick.

I was born in March. Rhett in April. Rick in January. We all get along. It's just we are all so different but so alike. But apparently Rhett isn't in the J.V Hockey team anymore because his slot got taken away. Supposedly because this new team is joining, I forgot the name but the only thing I remembered is that it's one of the dumbest names I heard.

They are going to be joining, but so am I. Personally, I already despise them because they took Rhetts slot. Now he's going to play Basketball for the meantime, until they fix the problem.

Our dad is part of the Personal Committee or however you call it. He's old and I still question how he had all Three of us. Mom isn't in the picture. She left us as soon as I was born. I don't mind. Cause I don't care.

Today is the First Day of School. Eliana and Elaine were coming to pick me up. They are my best friends since I was 2. Their brother is Scott  Whyte, who is good friends with Rick. They are sisters, Elaine is older by 10 months. One was born in January and the other in October. If you didn't know them, you would think they are twins.

Elaine is the calmer one. Meanwhile, Eliana is the reckless one. It's going to be crazy in our new school for sure.

I heard a honk. I passed by Rhett's Room.

"Rhett, do you want to go to school with me and Ella and Ellie? They are coming to pick me up". He shook his head.

"I'm good. I'm using my car and i'm picking up my friends". I nodded and left. Rick must have already left. I live in a big house. It's a Mansion to be precise. I have a big master room. It was all Orange and Yellow.

I made my way outside and their car was parked. I waved and made my way over there. I hopped in and we sped off. Scooter was driving. Eliana was in the back while Elaine was in the passenger seat.

"Hi, Whytes". I greeted them.

"Hi, River Lee". Elaine greeted me back from the front. And so did Eliana from beside me.

"Hi, River Lee". Scooter greeted.

"Older Whyte, nice to see you this morning". He chuckled.

"You guys ready for your first day?". He asked all of us.

"No. I don't know who the new hockey team is but I don't like them already". I answered.

"But you are joining new too and so is Ellie, so you don't like yourself or Ellie?". Elaine said. I just looked at her. I nodded and Eliana punched me. We all laughed.

"Aren't they the ones who took Rhetts slot?". Elaine asked. I nodded.

"And because of that, I don't like them".

"I don't like anybody. Do we really have to play with them?" Eliana said. She plays hockey with me. Elaine is more of a delicate person. Eliana likes to get dirt on her knees, scratches, blood. Anything that will prove she isn't a weakling. Elaine will just watch us from the stands and cheer us on. She's the cheerleader.

"Apparently. We have no choice Ellie. I don't like them either but it happens". She groaned.

"I bet they suck". I told everyone. They all laughed.

"Didn't they win the championship's?". Elaine said. I nodded.

"Apparently. Because of that, they got a scholarship at Eden Hall and now that whole team is joining. And to top it all of, they stole my brothers slot. He worked so hard to be there. He's been practicing since 3 years old!" I stated. He deserved it and it isn't fair how he isn't going to be there.

"That's pretty rough, can't imagine what he felt. But i can't relate, Cheer already has my place secured and no one really joins. Only the best of the best". Elaine said.

"I wish i was as flexible. I can't even touch my toes". Eliana said. I nodded in agreement.

"Me either".

"We are almost here. Remember to stay away from me". Scooter stated. We all looked at him, he put his hands up in surrender.

"I was just joking". The sisters rolled their eyes.

"Very funny". He parked and we all hopped off. Scooter left to find the Varsity boys. While i stayed with the sisters. We were making our way to the auditorium.

"I had to wake up for this and now i want to leave!". Eliana said.

"We have to Ellie. We have no choice". She slumped her shoulders as we kept walking. She was just grumpy, like every first day of school we have together.

"I want to see what my cheer uniform looks like!". Elaine said cheerfully.

"Probably Red". She shrugged her shoulders. We made it to the auditorium and sat down. Next to us was the Cheerleaders.

I got along with them because Rick was dating the Head Cheerleader, Mindy. Plus, Elaine was going to be one too. Mindy was on my right while the sisters were on my left.

"Hey, River Lee!". She smiled and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Hi, Mindy".

"You excited for today?". She told me as Dean Buckley was giving a whole speech. I nodded.

"Yeah. I'm excited to eat and leave". She laughed.

"What extracurricular are you going to join? Or are you playing Hockey like Rick?". She asked. I nodded.

"I'm playing Hockey. That's the only reason I'm here. Other than that i'm not joining anything".

"I thought you were going to be a Cheerleader. You have the looks and the body for that!". She tried to convince me. But i wasn't budging.

"I appreciate the compliment but i don't like being in the short skirts. Don't get me wrong but that isn't me. Plus I can't reach my toes".

"It's okay. But skirts aren't that bad". I looked behind me and Rick was bothering some kids. I just rolled my eyes.

"I like skirts but if they are too short, then they are a 'no' for me". She laughed.

"I understand". We heard the Curtain's come crashing down and next thing we knew, a group of kids were covered in the big velvet curtain. One stood up.

"Hi, We're the Ducks". Everyone laughed. Me and Eliana started laughing. Elaine was just chuckling.

"Then Fly the Fuck away!". I yelled out. Everyone started laughing even harder. The kid who stood up looked at me and we locked eyes. He just glared at me. Elaine just shook her head. I did feel a little bad but i'm not going to show it.

"Quack Quack Bitches!". Eliana joined me. We all laughed even harder until most of the auditorium had settled down a bit more. Everyone was sent to their first period class.

Me and Eliana had to stay. We were going to get the talk we get 'Every' Year. We like to start the first day of school with a laugh. Ever since 2nd grade we started doing it. We are no bullies, i swear but sometimes a little laugh doesn't hurt.

Plus, they seem like mean kids. Even though i'm new to the school too, people will know who i am. Like it or not. I'm not going to go by the Youngest Riley Sister. Or the Baby Riley. Or Rick Riley's Sister. No way. I'm River Lee and that's how i'm going to be known.

"What you did was absurd!". Dean scolded us.

"No. What we did was funny". I responded.

"This is serious young lady. Do you want detention?".

"The real question is, Do You want them here?".

"Detention. Both of you. Now follow me to my office. You guys are going to help me with some work I have to do. Let's go!". We shrugged and followed him.

Narrator's View;
(Dean Buckley's office)

As both Girls entered the Room, The ducks were in there already admiring the Antville placed in Dean Buckley's Office. To the girls dismay, Dean Buckley decided it would be the perfect time to get their attention. The Ducks averted their gaze from the Ants to Dean. But more to the girls.

The girls were troublemakers but that's what made them River Lee and Eliana. Charlie Conway wasn't too fond of River Lee because of her backlash after the incident. She did have a smart mouth but sometimes it wasn't used for the best choices. Who was to question her? She would straight smack you and you can't do anything because she'll do it again.

"You can learn a lot from Ants". Dean Buckley then proceeded to give a whole speech about Brazilian Fire Ants. They are interesting creatures.

"And you are the Queen!". Russ said making everyone laugh. Including the two girls.

"Okay, Ducks. I present you, River Lee Riley and Eliana Whyte. They will give you a inside tour of this magnificent school!"Dean said. Catching the girls off guard.

River Lee's View;

"They will give you an inside tour of this magnificent school!" That was all I heard after zoning out.

"What?!" I said Clearly confused.

"I said you two young ladies will give this group of students a tour".

"I heard what you said. But why us?!".

"Because you two caused a ruckus. Now this is a way to reduce your consequences". I rolled my eyes.

"Okay". Eliana said for both of us.

"Well, I got to go. Don't cause trouble you Two!". I scoffed.

"I don't promise that". He continued walking ignoring my comment.

"We get it, you don't want to show us around the school. You can take your Snobby Selves out of here. We can tell Dean you showed us a 'Wonderful' tour. It saves us time". He eyed me down but with a glare. The tall kid with this ugly green jersey showed us. He was tall with brown hair and blue green eyes. He wasn't bad looking.

"We wish it could be that easy. But they have cameras and they'll catch us easily. Trust me, we don't want to be here Captain Ducky!". I said referring to the 'C' on his jersey. Me and Eliana continued to walk away. We looked back and realized they weren't following us.

"Listen, none of us want to be here. But shouldn't you at least want to know what the school looks like?".

"But you guys are freshmen right? I mean you must be new too and getting to know the school too?". This other kid with Blue eyes and tall. He was wearing formal clothes. Must be like us. The kid could have some bags in the bank. But I don't like any of these kids either ways.

"We are Freshmen. But Me and Eliana been here every summer using the Rink. So we know everything we need to know about this school. As in for you all, being in a school that has good money in the bank and paying for it, might be new to you. Am i right?". I replied.

"Lower your Rudeness, River Lee". Eliana whispered to me.

"Actually, we got in because of our scholarships." An Orange Haired boy with big glasses said. He was nudged in his side by a girl with Blonde hair. 

"Lucky you. I don't."

"Your parents must pay for it but the thing is, they are paying your seat in Eden Hall without you having any actual talent." Captain Ducky said.

"River Lee, lets give them a tour and get it over with." Eliana reminded me. The quicker it is, the less problems. They probably came to join the football team or something.

"Follow us". Eliana said. We started walking and went to the first wing of the building. It was The Math and Science Wing.

"Here we have the Math and Science Wing". Eliana explained.

"And that's the exit if you ever want to skip. That's if you are a goody two shoes, then that door is useless to you". I heard a few chuckles.

We walked further and made it to the English and History Wing.

"This is the English Wing. Watch out for Mr Ruffles, he'll stop you if he catches you with any sort of food when it's not lunch hour." Eliana said as we were walking by all the classes. 

"His name sounds like a clown. I bet he eats the food after school". We walked further down and made to the 4 big halls. This wing was the Extracurricular and Sports Wing.

The Basketball court was here, The Hockey Rink and The Pool. There was the Community Service Room. Astronomy Room,Engineering Room, Newspaper Room, Robotics Room, the Chess room, Peer Tutoring Room, the Writing Club Room, Web Design Room, Psychology Room, Math League Room, Student Council. Language Rooms.

"This is the Extracurricular and Sports Wing. This Wing is filled with everything you could think of. It gets pretty loud. But in the next wing it gets way louder than this one". Eliana said as we passed by some of the class. She Greeted some of the teachers. It took us a couple turns and we made it to the Fourth Wing.

"This is the Music And Art Wing that also has Building Classes". Here we have the Chorus Room,The Theater Kids which is located in the Auditorium. The Auditorium is in this wing. We have the Fashion Design Room, Woodworking Room, Animation Room, Drama Club. Band Kids, Ceramics,Photography, Jewelry Making and Sculpture.

"This is sick". The short brown kid said. I smiled at him. I think we'd get along just fine.

Me and Eliana came to a stop. We looked back at them and then at the clock that's in the hall.

"Okay, Duckies, the first bell is about to ring. You all have your schedules and just follow the room number. If you don't know where you going, look at the numbers at the top of each classroom door and count up or down until you get to where you are going". Eliana said, point to the top of a Door.

"That's if you Duckies know how to count". The same one from earlier with dirty blonde hair and a ugly green jersey decided to talk to me.

"Oh, we know how to count!" We just glared at each other. I was about to say something before the bell rang.

"Bye bye, Fuckers". Me and Eliana said. That's our thing.

We than made our way to our first class and so on. We had English and we had it with no other than the annoying group of kids. Me and Eliana and Elaine were just chilling in the back before the teachers called on us.

"Riley and Whyte! Did you hear me?".

"Yes. We already know the Routine. You can move on". Eliana spoke for us.

"You better not fail my class. Or you'll regret it, i'll promise you that".

"Miss, there is no need to worry". Elaine said. She's a Goody two shoes. It's like if we were a flock of birds, Elaine and I would be the Crows while she would the Dove.

"And you, Riley! You better not stir up trouble like your brothers did! I already have nightmares so keep it quiet!". She said sternly.

"Yes ma'am". I joked back. The day went on and it was lunch. I sat with my brother and his friends. They weren't the Nicest to people but they could sure entertain you. They know all the gossip. Sometimes I swear they are like little girls. Elaine was sitting with the Cheerleaders.

"How's your first day of High School going for Baby Riley?". Scooter told me, trying to pinch my cheeks. I slapped his hands away to which he laughed.

"Fuck off, Scooter. It's Fine, they made us tour some Freshman's". I said with pure disgust in my words. Everyone laughed.

"They weren't that annoying, River Lee". Eliana said.

"They just seem Annoying".

"You are a freshman too, River Lee". Rick told me. I rolled my eyes.

"Sadly". The period went on and it was fun. My Brother's friends are funny. Even though they occasionally stole kids lunches, which annoyed me, it wasn't too bad. Next thing i knew the period had ended. We all exited out because it was time for the next period lunch to start. Which Rhett has.

I was on my way to my next class when I saw Linda talking to the Kid from Earlier. I learned his name is Charlie. My Brother was talking about him in Lunch but i didn't hear the rest because I found out they were giving out Chocolate Cake.

"Hi! Will you sign this petition?". I heard Linda say.

"Uh-". Charlie said. I was just laughing. "Uh-, yeah sure, what's it for?". She smiled at him.

"We're Demanding the Board Change the Warrior name!". I rolled my eyes. She's really trying to change the name of the school. Again.

"Warriors isn't so bad, is it? I mean, you got The Indians, The Braves, The Redskins, The Blackhawks.." He ranted.

"You're a jock aren't you?".

"Yeah, i play hockey-". He said something else before I got distracted. Eliana scared me by jumping on me. I turned around.

"Spying on the leader of your favorite friend group?". She sarcastically whispered to me.

"Shut up, Ellie". I whispered back. I didn't get to hear what else he said before she responded.

"Forget about it! You Warrior Jocks stick together!". That's before i decided to go up to them and speak up.

"You know, Linda! You are always were on the Board's ass, begging to change the name! Why can't you just leave? If you want to be complaining about the name, all the time!" I told her. She looked at me, up and down. She had a look of disgust in her face.

"You and your brothers are Ignorant Assholes! All you care about is your stupid name and the place you have here! You think you are Entitled". She complained to me. I got up in her face and looked at her up and down.

"And! What are you doing to do? Cry to your parents. Boohoo. I don't give a fuck, go shove it up your ass! I'm a Warrior and you are just a Nobody. So, move Along and stop harassing everybody. Cause Guess What, Sugar! No one is going to Listen to your Pathetic Ass!". She looked like she was about to Cry. She walked away.

"Wait. I'm not a Warrior, I'm a Duck!". Charlie said but she already had walked away. He glared at me.

"She was right. You are Ignorant and think you are Entitled. I don't know what are your ties here, but you don't scare me!". He said. I looked up at him. He was tall. But i didn't fall back too short. I was like 5'6.

"Oh, Sugar! I don't care for your feelings, you think i'm here to impress you? I'm not. You'll know who I am! Whether you like it or not". He walked away, pretty mad. For all I care.

Eliana came up to me and high-fived me. Elaine just shook her head.

"You weren't lying when you said you didn't want to be known as Rick's Little sister!". She high-fived me again.

"River Lee, you need to Control yourself. Everyone won't be so nice to you and respect you". Elaine said. I nudged her shoulder.

"Come on Ella, you know Linda deserved that. You are a whole Cheerleader, a whole Warrior. She likes to talk bad about you guys too. Someone had to put her in her place!". Eliana tried to help me out.

"But she's older. You guys know, We shouldn't mess with older kids". Me and Eliana just gave her a look.

"Ella, you are in a whole team with older cheerleaders". I said. She just shook her head.

"You guys are Crazy. You know that?". Me and Eliana nodded.

"You love us". I said. We all laughed. Me and Linda never got along. She didn't like Rick and Rhett. If you don't like my siblings, than i don't like you at all. She thought we were a disgrace to the school. I always thought she was a little bitch.

I was just waiting for the end of the day. Varsity practices every 7th period. Me and Eliana usually join them and play with them. That's the reason why we got so good at Hockey. And then Junior Varsity plays every 8th. I want to meet my new Team. I want to meet the Losers that replaced my brother.

I hope no one else already wrote a book like this. If someone did, @ them so i could give credit just in case.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.2K 27
❝𝖨 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗅 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗁𝗂𝗆, π–’π—ˆπ—‡π—‡π—‚π–Ύ. 𝖨 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Ώπ–Ίπ—Œπ— 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 π–Όπ—ˆπ—‡π—π—‹π—ˆπ—… 𝗂𝗍.❞ -- 𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙀𝙧𝙩𝙒𝙖𝙣 π™žπ™¨...
62.9K 837 20
it's been a couple of months since the junior goodwill games and lots of things have changed for adam and reverie. they were about to go into a new s...
9K 47 17
Samantha rezen (Sam) came to Eden hall on a scholar ship for cheerleading. She meets the ducks adam to be precise but he's getting to close for Sam b...
22K 203 17
Josephine Riley gets given an opportunity to attend Eden hall which didn't come as a shock to many considering her brother, Rick is captain of the Va...