Everlasting Dream <3

By Swirlysmoothie

You know how dreams can sometimes give you a glimpse of the future? Well my dreams tell me more. My deepest d... More

Chapter 1: From Dream to Nightmare
Chapter 2: The Accident
Chapter 3: The PAR-TYY!!!
Chapter 4: Sleepover
Chapter 6: The Secret Text Message
Chapter 7: Dinner with Dad
Chapter 8: The Date
Chapter 9: A Twist
Chapter 10: My Personal Guidance Counselor :)
Chapter 11: The Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 12: One Crazy Night
Chapter 13: The Alley
Chapter 14: Jayden's House
Chapter 15: Confusion
Chapter 16: The Ex-Girlfriend ;)
Chapter 17: The Realization
Christmas Special: The Christmas Ornament
Chapter 18: Misunderstandings
Christmas Special: The Secret Santa ;)

Chapter 5: My Partner

199 7 4
By Swirlysmoothie

○•Chapter 5: My partner•○

"I trusted you!" I yelled at him and pushed him away.

"Emily, I'm so sorry! I love you, don't do this to me." He cried, while holding onto my hand.

"Even after what you've done to me, you still want me to forgive you? I'm through with you!" I threw his hand away and walked away. My heart pounding, as I ran with all my might. My warm tears streams down my face. I tried to wipe them away, but it doesn't work. I wasn't able to stop my tears from flowing down my face.

"Emily!" I heard someone scream. No! Stop calling my name! I don't want to see you ever again!

"Emily, Wake up!" My eyes opens wide. What just happened?

"Are you okay?" Lily asked me. She was holding onto my hand. I shook my head.

"Y-Yeah.." I blinked. Uh, I feel dizzy.

"You kept mumbiling in your sleep." She looks concerned. Mumbiling? So it was all a dream. Wait, does that mean she heard me?! I don't even know what happened, but it just got so emotional; it go out of control.

"I did?" I asked.

"Yeah." Alyssa answered me. She took a bite out of her sandwich. I guess they already had breakfast without me. If only I was a light sleeper, then I wouldn't keep missing out on breakfast!

"I just had the weirdest dream and it was short too." I mumbled, still rubbing my head. I feel like my head had just been emptied out. I barely remember anything.

"What was it about?" Lily asked me. My head was blank. What was it about? I completely forgot. I swear it was in my head a while ago. I clutched my chest. For some odd reason, my heart hurts. What happened? I guess it's probably nothing.

"I don't know. I forgot." I rubbed my head. Come on. Why can't I remember anything?

"Oh. I'm pretty sure you'll remember eventually. But first, you should get ready for school." She said. Oh my gosh, I wonder how long I was sleeping.

"Yeah I should. I don't want to be late again." I pushed the floral patterned blanket off of me and jumped out of bed. Now to freshen up for school!

"Don't worry, we have your back." She smiled at me. I hugged her. She's so nice. No wonder she's my BFF. What would I do without her?

"You're the best, Lilz." I smiled back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ding Ding!

LUNCH TIME! A huge smile appears on my face. I better go find Lily; the faster we get to eat, the better! I ran up to her and she was putting her stuff into her locker. Good, she's already at her locker! Man, she's even faster than me!

"Hey Lily! Ready for lunch?" I asked her. What can I do? I love my food and it needs to be on schedule or I wouldn't know what will happen to me. Maybe I'll go crazy and start chasing after people for food. Nah, I doubt I'll be that crazy. Probably just whin all day about eating or something like that.

"Wow you seem happy today. Are you on your period or something?" She laughed. Why does everyone always assume I'm on my period? Do they see me getting angry? No! And anyways, isn't it kind of weird to say that out loud? I looked around and then behind me to see if anyone heard that, but thankfully, nobody was paying any attention to us. Phew. The coast is clear.

"Nope!" I smiled. I'm just really excited for lunch because I'm starving!

"Hey, hold my bag for me please?" She pulled her backpack off her shoulders and held it out for me.

"Um, okay." I reached for her backpack but when the bag reached my hands, my whole body wobbled. Man, what does she put in here? It must weight a ton!

"My arms hurt from basketball practice." Oh, isn't that Jayden's voice? I looked around and saw him walking by with a girl clinging onto his arm; she was as tall as him. Wow.

"Your arms are like soooo hard!" She says while pressing his arm. Okay, I'll pretend I didn't hear that. His arm flexes and she giggles. Wow, where's her pride?

"Uh, thanks?" He gave her a weird look. He really looks pissed. Poor him. If only there's something I can do. She continues to press on his arm.

"No problem!" She flipped her hair in his face. Ouch, that must have hurt.

"Ow! You just hit me in the face!" He clutched his face. Wow.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Jadey! Let me give you a kiss, maybe that'll help!" she giggled again as she takes out her lip gloss. Eww, Gross. Get a room. She puckers up her lips and gets ready to dive in. Okay! I think I saw enough! I quickly turned my attention back to Lily. Phew! Never been so happy to see her.

"Thanks." Lily said. She throws her backpack over her back like it was no biggie. How does she do it? For someone who suffers through gym, she's strong!

"Wow, look at Isabelle. She's like all over him." She had disgusted look all over her face. Yup, I can't agree more; that girl is desperate.

"Y-Yeah." But for some reason I don't feel so hungry anymore. What's wrong with me? Why do I feel so bitter inside? I admit he's hot but still.

"Where do you want to go?" She asked me, while she closed her locker.

"Hmm, I'm craving for something sweet." Not really, but I was.

"Oh. Then how about Tim hortons?" She hesitated and looked at me. I nodded.

"Now hurry up, I'm starving!" I pushed her out of the hallways.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slurp!

"Do you have to be so loud?" Lily whispers; looking at me.

"I just want to finish this before gym class starts." I took another sip into my Ice cap. Mmm, it's causing me a brain freeze but I can't stop myself; its just so good! I feel like someone's eyes are on me. I took a glance at Lily and she was already giving me a weird look.

"What?" I said, bitting on to my straw.

"You're so weird." She shaked her head. I am not weird! I just like-Uh, forget it.

"Yeah, well there's nothing wrong with that." I quickly looked away from embarrassment.

"Come on, let's get change before Mrs. Sinclaire gets there." She pulled me along with her. Dammit, I still need to finish my Ice Cap.

"Wait! Let me at least finish!!" I screamed as I tried slurping on my straw.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks a lot. Now I have a major brain freeze because of you." I glared at her.

"Your welcome!" She gave me a fake smile and I can help but to roll my eyes. How nice.

"So class, you're going to separate into groups of two." Everyone started to mumble. Groups of two? What are we doing today?

"Want to be my partner?" Lily smiled at me. I was about to say yes until Mrs. Sinclaire interrupted me.

"The groups will be decided by me and remember, if anyone whines today, I'll make them run." She gaves us an emotionless stare and the class was quiet. She may be pretty but she's shockingly scary! She takes out a list from her gym bag. I do not have a good feeling about this.

"Okay, let see. Who's going to be our first group?" my fingers crosssed. Please don't let it be Jayden. I do not want to go through the same thing that happened yesterday.

"Chase and Tyler, come up here and grab a sheet." She took another look from her list. Please do NOT let me be with Jayden! I'm beggin' you!

"Casey and Jerry." She said. I glance over at him, he was sitting with his friends, laughing like he didn't have a clue of what's going on. As expected from the popular guys. I shake my head. Please god! Help me just this once!!

"Thomas and Kelly." Okay, breathe. I would not be paired up with Jayden! I would not be paired up with-

"Jayden and Emily. Get your sheets." He looked directly at me and he was quite surprised too. Okay, just as long as I don't embarrass myself, I am fine. I sighed. I hope he didn't noticed that but I'm pretty sure he did. I walked over to the table, but he got there before me and handed me the sheet.

"Hey partner. Here's your sheet." He smiled at me. Uh, he's being really nice today. I guess it won't be as bad as I thought.

"Thanks." I immiedately replied and quickly took the paper from his hands. We both sat on the floor together with our legs crossed.

Hm, I wonder if he minds being my partner. I glanced at the corner if my eyes; he was sitting beside me with his eyes on the paper. My heart was pacing so fast that I couldn't think straight anymore. What are we going to do? Why did I got partner up with Jayden? All the questions swirls up in my head. Can't. Think. Properly. Beep! Mrs.Sinclaire blows her whistle, making me ears ring. Is she trying to make us deaf?!

"Now that all of you have a partner, you're going to introduce who you are and tell something about yourself. Now GO!" Great, just great. This is just another way to make me more embarrassed of myself. What's something I can say that's not embarrassing? Think. I need to think of something and quick!

"Hi I'm Jayden and.. I like to play basketball." He told me with bright smile. I haven't notice how cute his smiles are. He's just so cute! No! Snap out of it! This is not a good time to be thinking this way!

"Hello?" He said, looking confused.

"I'm....Emily and I like....." Come on Emily. There must be something.

"You like to? What do you like?" he asked. He probably thinks I'm a total loser.

"I like ...Cookies!" I blurted out. That didn't go the way I wanted it to. Cookies? Really? Now he's going to think I'm a pig! But at least I wasn't lying about it; I really do love cookies! He stares at me and blinks. His eyes were blank and darting my way. Why isn't he saying anything? Is there somethi-

"HAHA!" He bursts out with laughter. Okay, so he finds it funny? He looked like he was about to die from laughter. I see, so that's why he was staring at me. Its official, I'm weird.

"What?" He continued to laugh really hard; his eyes were getting watery too. I slowly backed away. Okay. I guess I'll just wait until he calms down. Boys. They can be so immature. After, what feels like forever, he finally wipes the tears in his eyes and stopped himself from laughing.

"Are you done?" I asked, feeling extremely, ashamed of myself. Was it even that funny?

"Y-Yeah. Its just that, you're quite an interesting girl." He chuckled as he wipes another tear off his face. Great, he does think I'm weird! I stand corrected.

"If you're trying to say I'm weird, its okay. You can just tell me. I'm used to being called weird." I sighed. Just this morning, a kid came up to me and called me weird out of nowhere. I don't know why, but I was just trying get something from my backpack and then I accidentally tripped over a rock. That stupid rock had to get in the way. I shaked my head in disappointment. Why am I so clumsy?

"No, I meant you're really different from other girls." He confirmed. I am? Is that compliment I'm hearing?

"Really?" I was shocked.

"Yeah and I kind of like it." He smiled at me. Does that mean he likes me?

Ding Ding!

"Class, you may go change now. We might continue tomorrow." Mrs. Sinclaire said and everyone starts to leave the gym.

"Hey Jayden! Are you coming?" One of his friend asked.

"I'm coming!" He looked at me for a moment. W-What? Why is he looking at me like that?

"I guess I'll see you later." He smiled again and left with his friends.

"Seriously? Cookies?!" I heard one of them shouted out loud and they burst into laugther. Is it that bad? What's wrong with a girl who likes cookies? Wait, no I mean love. Literally, I'm willing to marry a big fat chocolate chip cookie, if I can.

"What's wrong with them?" Maddie asked me. She looked completely clueless of the situation. I'm not going to tell her it's because "I love cookies". She's going laugh at me too.

"Hm, no idea." I smiled.

==========================================================================

Hey guys!!! :D

ooooooh seems like things are heating up with Emily and Jayden!! ^^ Can't wait for the next chapter :)

Bye ;)

~SwirlySmoothie <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.3K 32
Aren't one sided crushes fun? NOT! 18 year old Melody Jenkins has spent the last 3 years of high school crushing on one guy, Jake Kensington, who see...
1.8K 99 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
17.3K 609 39
They met for the right reasons but at the wrong time. She was just about to graduate from college, and he was already a successful CEO/Businessman w...
1.1K 36 22
"Dear Crush, I exist... and trust me or not, but no one else in this whole world can love you the way I do..." He fell in love for the first time in...