Forgive and Forget?(Young Jus...

By tehavengersfreak

The sounds of their screams, the glass shattering the loud boom and the ten shots heard. The pain of the knif... More

Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

Chapter One

125 4 0
By tehavengersfreak

“Bye Wally.” I say and he starts to tear up as we hug. “Do you have to go?” I nod and pull back, this time tears start to well up in my eyes. “I can't stay social services will place me somewhere I can't see you guys anyways. Besides moms gone-” Tears start streaming down my face. “And L-Lily she's gone now too, what do I really have left Wally? I have nothing! I have nobody!” I cry, he wipes away my tears and I look up at him. “Not true, you have me, and uncle Joe, um...Iris! And then Barry-” I stop him. “Wally they'll take me away from you guys, love you and all but I have to go. I have to do this, so stop arguing with me okay?” He nods, the door opens I duck into the closet next to me. “Maddy I already know you're in here, you can't do this.” I step out and hoist my bag up more. “I can and I am Joe, love you guys but I have to go.” He walks up to me. “Here how about this, you stay the night here and decide in the morning?” I know what you're doing I'm not stupid, I nod. “Yeah fine, I'll stay on the floor in here if that's okay though.” He nods and we set up a little bed area on the floor, and a couple minutes after he leaves Wally speaks up. “You're not staying are you?” I shake my head. “Sorry Wally, I'll visit later on though. You know whenever they stop looking or after I turn eighteen-” I realize he's about to cry so I stop. “Here how about this, I'll write to you. I'll only be in the same place for a bit though, so I'll write how long I'll be there and when it's okay to send letters and such. Maybe I'll even be able to call!” He nods and I grab my bag.

He stands up and we hug, he rushes over to his closet then pulls something out handing me a red and blue box. I go to open it when he stops me. “Not till your birthday!” I groan and nods, he holds out his pinky. I chuckle and stick mine out, wrapping them around each others. “I pinky promise not to open it until my birthday Wally, good enough?” He nods and opens his window, I wave as I climb out and onto the roof. I walk over to the other side then hop down in the front, I run ignoring Joe's cries. I laugh at him as I run out into the night, dodging the beggars on the street and everything else around me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
965K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
187K 5.1K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
68.5K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...