Tattoos and motorcycles

By sadb0ivibes

It all started when he was falsely accused of murdering an entire family. Then, he was forced to take the sa... More

2| I'm sorry
3| He deserved it
4| I've met worse
5| Fucking feelings
6| cockblocked
7| psycho preachers
8| Gossip Duo
9|Cursed Eyes
10| Together forever
11| Viagra Zombies
12| I know

1| Only the beginning

2.3K 40 4
By sadb0ivibes

      *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Darkness. That's all he could see for what felt like years. In reality, he had been asleep for only two days, since he had been the one to be guarding the older males he was traveling with for about a week. Other than that, he also had slight insomnia from the mental illnesses he had from the apocalypse and even before it.

Suddenly, he felt his leg being nudged, making him groan and slowly open his eyes, silently thanking the gods for making it night time instead of day. He looked around him as he sat up, finally noticing the dark skinned woman and the bearded male pointing guns at them as they sat on the boat they had found not too long ago.

The unnamed male sighed as he rubbed his blurry eyes once taking his brass knuckles off of his veiny hands. "Identify yourselves and your business here. There is a sniper watching you, so no funny business." The bearded male had walked closer to them while pointing a flashlight right onto the darker skinned man's face, momentarily blinding him before it was pointed at the other man that seemed to be hiding behind his jacket, "lieutenant Mark Hammond. Delta Force. At least when there was a Delta Force. I'm on a mission for what's left of the government and I need your help." The lieutenant responded as he looked up at the man. "What mission? For what government?" "Look, I honestly don't know. There's a low chance that the people who gave me this order are still alive. What I do know is that I must take these people to a medical lab in California alive." After that, our main character stopped listening to the conversation and instead closed his eyes once again before he was grabbed by his arm and led to a truck that took them to a large camp.

As they walked inside, people stared at them as they passed by, making the Asian man glare at them before looking ahead as Hammond told him to catch up. Once they were inside of a tent, they were served food, which Murphy didn't hesitate to devour like an animal. The Asian man, now known as Daisuke, looked at Murphy weirdly before eating some of the food himself. He didn't really ate pre-z, do the lack of food didn't affect him as it should have.

Next thing he knew, they were in a truck heading to a place that Daisuke couldn't remember because he wasn't exactly listening. He let out a silent sigh as he looked out the car window, noting that they were basically surrounded by forest and water. They weren't on the road for very long before they stopped for a check in with the camp, but something was obviously wrong, seeing as they have been standing around for five minutes without any response back.

The Asian male was rudely snapped out of his mini nap when Hammond dragged him and Murphy out of the truck while screaming at them to show them why they were so importan. Daisuke clenched his jaw before complied to what he was told, lifting his shirt up to show his tattoos and chewed up body. The mark that stood out the most was the one on his chest, since it was right over his heart and darker than the rest. He looked away as he heard the unknown people gasp, knowing that most of their attention was on him since he was absolutely filled with zombie bites. He immediately pulled his shirt back down as everyone's attention was back on the radio once they got a response. Unfortunately, the radio had stopped working and they were forced to go back to the camp. On their way there, they ran into a couple and an older man who seemed to be running away from a school of little zombie kids.

He stared at the zombies blankly as the new people got onto the back of the truck and they drove off, soon enough losing them from the speed. His attention was then taken by Murphy who suddenly asked why they took in the new people. "Uhh, Because they're human beings and they deserve to live?" The dark skinned woman who Daisuke finally could name as Warren replied as he glanced back at the male who rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Daisuke shook his head as he closed his eyes and took another nap for the rest of the trip, only waking up once he heard Hammond shoot a zombie that was crawling towards him, "that's them, alright." He then felt everyone get out of the truck other than him, but nobody really seemed to care as he rested his arm on the door, "so, what do we do now?" Daisuke's deep and husky voice stood out as he finally talked to the other ever since they were found, which made the two males he was traveling with look at him before Hammond responded, "We're going to look around to see if we find any survivors or any thing else that is useful." Daisuke didn't respond to the man as he was ordered to get out and stay near Hammond along with Murphy, who just finished taking a piss.

All of a sudden, they heard the sound of a baby giggling, which made everyone turn to Warren, who was holding the baby as if it was going to poison her. Not soon after she picked up the baby, he began to cry while kicking his small feet around. This caused Daisuke to walk closer to the pair who were trying their best to silence the child to no avail. The tallest male grabbed the baby from her arms and silently rocked him. Luckily for them, the baby calmed down and fell asleep in his arms, resulting in no zombies being alarmed.

Their attention was then caught by a loud bang and a grunt, making them look over to where it came from, only to see a strange girl pinning Mack to the bars of a cage with a knife pointed at his neck. She had luckily calmed down and pulled away from him once she was told that she was just saved, before she explained why she was in the cage in the first place.

After five minutes, that had all gone inside of the school building and gotten comfortable except for two people, those of which are Hammond and Daisuke, who were walking around and scanning the place. Then, Hammond stopped in front of the new girl and threw a water canteen at her, watching as she hurriedly drank as much as she could before it was taken away from her and thrown over to addy. "Why would someone lock you in a cage and leave you to die? What did you do?" He interrogated the poor girl as she looked up at him, responding quickly, "I didn't do anything. I locked myself in the cage for protection." "You have the keys?" By her expression, it was obvious that the answer was no.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Warren suddenly piped in after she was finished scanning the girl from head to toe. "I don't have to justify myself." This response obviously annoyed Hammond, seeing as he crouched down in front of her and began to yell at her, to which she replied to by telling him what happened.

"Why are we wasting time talking to her? Just hand her the damn baby and let's get out of here."Musphy was obviously getting impatient seeing as he finally spoke up again and looked at Hammond with an annoyed expression while Daisuke looked at him and just sighed in slight annoyance. His statement had caused a slight argument between the three oldest males in the room.

After Warren said that there were zombies outside, Hammond told everyone what to do, which obviously got them all annoyed. Daisuke looked around before speaking up once again after seeing that none of them got to work, "it's better that you do what he tells you before he gets angry and becomes the reason that the Z's are here." This made everyone look at Garnet before he nodded, signaling them to follow orders before Warren, Hammond and Daisuke went outside to kill the zombies that walked closer to them.

Soon enough, they all get back together, only to find the school entrance filled with Z blood, making Daisuke raise his eyebrow as he took his gun out, walking inside behind Hammond and Warren. Once he looked up, he cursed silently as he saw Garnet, Murphy and the baby surrounded by Z's. There were approximately thirty of them, and if they were noticed, then it would be over for all of them. Suddenly, Hammond yelled out angrily from their far left, catching the attention of all of the high school Zombies that had been trapped on the upper levels not too long ago.

They all ran towards the lieutenant, who shot the ones closest to him before he got chewed up by the horde while screaming in pain. The two men and the baby ran towards Warren and Daisuke, standing beside them as the tallest out of all of them pointed his gun at the Zombified Hammond and shot him in the middle of the forehead.

The male took the crying baby out of Garnet's arms, walking out of the building without saying anything to the others. As the other three people walked out themselves, they saw Daisuke bouncing the baby in his arms as he silently sang in his main language, which is Japanese, of course.

Everyone silently watched the man as he sang the child to sleep before looking up at them, his stone cold turquoise eyes piercing through their souls as he covered up the sleeping baby in a blanket he had found in his large backpack. "Yes?" His deep voice snapped the crowd looking at him out of their trances, making them all approach the truck as they heard the sound of a radio beside the man they were just looking at.

Garnet picked up the radio and began to talk to the stranger who had been causing all of the noise. It seemed to be the guy who Hammond always talked to whenever Daisuke was around the former lieutenant, so he wasn't exactly surprised when Garnet turned around and said that their mission was to take the two mysterious men to California even if it meant dying.

As they drove out of the school's parking lot, Doc, who was in front, slowed down as they approached a boy who seemed to be walking aimlessly. Since Daisuke was in the truck in the middle, he was unable to hear anything, but he did know that the silent boy agreed to something and got on the back of the truck, hitting the side of it before it started up once again.

"I guess this is only the beginning.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 436 8
They say when the skin of your soulmate is marked, it shows up on your skin as well. Doesn't matter if it's a tattoo, an injury, or just writings on...
16.2K 411 73
truth, dare, questions anything ask me and error in the comments!
7.2K 149 22
Hi Im y/n and I'm doc's daughter... I am 17 years old and I love to Kill Zombies.I was 14 when everything went to shit. I got to Dad's work placed an...
85.9K 4.9K 70
When you're born, everyone gets a shot in their wrist. It's known at The Elixir and when you turn 24, it causes a tattoo to burn into your skin. Well...