The Snow Queen's Royal Mage

By JLTD23

Elsa x Female (Reader/OC) An Ancient Magus Bride inspired story. (But there will be small references from oth... More

Overview:
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
Act 5
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8
Act 9
Intermission
Intermission II
Act 10
Act 11
Act 11. 2
Act 12
Act 13
Act 14
Act 16
Act 17
Act 18
Act 19
Act 20
Act 21
Author's Message
Side Story
Happy Anniversary

Act 15

1.2K 66 3
By JLTD23

Act 15 - Destructive Impulse

Elsa's POV

Venrich! I said as venrich suddenly have a bleeding wound to his side and lost conciousness. Luckily Frederick was there to catch him on time. The door opened to be greeted by a lady in a blueish white dress, silver hair, pale skin and violet eyes. She quickly make way for us to get inside. Frederick and kristoff both carried venrich to the living room and lie him on the sofa.

What just happened to venrich? Anna said

His injured. Quickly Silvia can you get to (Y/N)'s first aid kit? Frederick said as silvia went to another room. While she gets the kit, Frederick remove venrich's shirt. We were astonished to see a deep cut in his side. But what's more shocking is that his wound is quickly recovering by itself. Leaving only a noticeable scar with little bleeding. Suddenly venrich gain conciousness and worry can be seen in his face.

(Y/N)'s in trouble! That injury was hers.
We need to save her. Venrich said referring to his link.

What?!... I said leaving me speechless then worry.

You just got hurt but you're wound healed. How? Olaf said

She must have used an elixir to quickly heal. I need to concentrate for a bit so I can know exactly what's happening to her. Venrich said as he sit up and close his eyes. Taking a deep breath to calm himself as he focuses his senses to (Y/N).

She is at the forest. Running... Alistair is with her. Looking behind her, a hoard of manticores chasing her down. She summoned another fae. Willy appeared and teleported her somewhere safe for now. Venrich said as he open his eyes again.

You need to go back to Arendelle. Knowing how powerful of a mage (Y/N) is, if those things were able to hurt her somehow they could be dangerous. Frederick said as silvia came in and didn't just bring the first aid kit but a food cart with some tea and bit size pastries. Her appearance and aura still has me curious. Is she a fae?

Excuse me for asking silvia, but are a fae? I said as she responded with a nod and a gentle smile can be seen in her face.

She's a brownie. A type of household fae. She's been (Y/N)'s caretaker for as long as I can remember. Venrich said while getting the kit and proceed in patching himself.

Going back to Arendelle would take hours even with the fastest skycarriage in the kingdom. Venrich said

Wait?... I think I know a way but 50% success rate in doing it because it's still in its prototype stage. Frederick said

If it's a way to get to her faster. What is it? I said

An experimental Magic spell. I've been working on. It enables the caster to be teleported in great distances. I call it the canon teleport spell. Frederick said

Fritz have you gone nuts! Last time we did that, we were lucky to have (Y/N) save our butts on time before we became squashed tomatoes. Venrich said

Well the good side of it is, it's the fastest means of travel. The estimated time of travel is 10 minutes from romarion to Arendelle. Just need to work on our landing. And I think there's a higher chance of success with the help of her majesty. She could just use her ice powers to cushion our impact. I'll get started on readying my stuff and setting up in the backyard. In the meantime, have some tea that Silvia brought to relax. Frederick said then left the room to get started with the spell.

------*------

If (Y/N) was here, she'll send us to an early grave herself. Venrich said. Only 3 people at the time can be transported. So Frederick, venrich and me are going. Anna and i had a little arguement on me going and my safety but it was all settled down.

Elsa we will follow in suit via skycarriage and be there by tomorrow morning. Please promise me that you'll be careful when you get there. Anna said while giving me a hug.

I will. I said as I stand on the magic circle.

Ready to go? Frederick said both venrich and I nodded in agreement.

Alrighty... Elsa hold on to venrich cause his in charge of your safety. And when I give the go signal, use your ice powers to create a giant pile of snow to catch our landing. Frederick said as I hold on venrich. He began to chant some unknown language then the circle glowed. A small spherical light emerged from the center of our circle. Frederick and venrich both grabbed it. With a flash of light, I close my eyes and can feel that we are some what airborne and going fast. Opening my eyes again only to be filled with amazement with the beautiful scenery and fear at the same time with the fast pace we are going. Causing me to hold on to venrich for dear life.

Moments later, I hear Frederick shouted.

Elsa hold up your hands and use your ice magic now! I did as instructed and holding my hands up then release my ice magic to form a giant pile of snow.
At the moment of impact, venrich suddenly transformed into his dog form but in a larger scale to shield us from getting hurt. Landing on the snow pile with a loud crash and ending our flight.

We made it... Is everyone ok? Venrich said then resizing into a horse scaled size and helping me stand up.

Yup... Arms, Legs and head. We are A OK. So mind telling me where we are? Frederick said dusting out some snow covering him.

By the looks of it, We at the forest just near the edge of town. We have to hurry and save (Y/N). Can you sense her venrich? I said

She's close. Hop on guys. It's much faster when riding. Venrich said as frederick climbed first then help me get on behind him as we ride venrich to find (Y/N).

Hang on (Y/N). Were coming...

--------------*--------------

Frederick's POV

We're currently riding ven to find (Y/N). As we near a small creek, I tapped ven to stop as I felt something isn't right.

Ven and Elsa stay sharp. This doesn't feel right. It's too quiet and I feel something bad is lurking. I said we get off of ven. I pull out a dagger hidden in my inner pocket of my jacket. I chanted a spell then a green glow coat the blade part of my dagger knowing that my wind magic in it is ready. I can feel Elsa's cold magic surrounding her hands and ven's flaming aura, we readied ourselves for a fight. On que, a giant manticore appeared. Looking at us in a threatening way. Its mouth dripping with acidic saliva and its spiked tail ready to strike.

Any plan? Ven said

Manticore... watch out for its acid spits and the tail. I think that it's one that injured (Y/N). I'll distract it with my wind dagger. Elsa while its attention is on me, freeze its legs to immobilize it. Ven once it's not moving, bite off its tail. Manticores weaknesses is having there tails chop off. They instantly die when remove like bees. I said as it started in attacking us mainly elsa. Aiming straight to its left ear with my wind dagger that sliced it off got its attention. Resummoning the dagger back in my hand.

That's it! Come and get me ya big wuss! I said as it heads in my direction. Elsa quickly summoned ice to cover its legs making it stay in place.

Venrich now! Elsa said as ven quickly bit off the its frozen tail. Making the manticore cry in agony as it turns into ash.

That was close. Hope we don't run into another one. I said

Please don't jinx it. Elsa said then out from nowhere, more of them show up.

You just had too didn't you? Ven said as we ready to fend off a pack more of these things. One of them equipped with a porcupine type of tail suddenly launch a barrage of its poison spikes at us. I cast a wind barrier to counter it.

I have an idea. Get down now! Elsa said and doing as says. She released a powerful ice blast around the area. Hitting the manticores instantly freezing them solid. Like they turned into ice sculptures.

That was awesome! I said standing up and dusting off some snow. Elsa still in dazed of using her magic, noticed something behind me and quickly push me out of it's way. The hidden manticore stabs her in the gut. Venrich quickly aim for its tail and ending it. I quickly catch elsa who's out cold from the attack.

Elsa! Stay with me. I said keeping her awake and attending to her wound. Checking if there's poison. Good... No poison. Now do a first aid. Grabbing my kit, I find a bandage and apply pressure to the wound. Then time to let her drink an elixir for fast healing. Making it stabilized her condition.

What now... Venrich said making him tense and aggravated as he sense something sinister. Coming out of the bushes, a man wearing a black cloak that covers almost everything except his lower part of his face.

You youngsters should know to stay out from grown up stuff. Now look what happened... The cloaked man said

Looking closely at him, I can feel a heavy weight of his aura. Making my intuition scream that to get the hell away from him at all cost. He's human but more in a bad way. Ven is putting up a brave front but hearing his growling tone says otherwise. The moment the cloaked man about to raise his hand to cast an unknown spell, something shoot through his head causing him to fall on the ground. Looking at where it came from, it was (Y/N). Haggard with small cuts and bruises. Her jacket covered in dirt, ragged and ripped. Holding the craft gun that I gave to her last Christmas.

(Y/N)! Ven said as he happily greeted her.

Venrich? Frederick? What are y- She stopped her question as she look at the person in my arms. Utter shocked can be seen in her face.

Hahaha... Its been a while since I felt a blow to the head. You should be more attentive to your younglings. The cloaked man said as he stands up. Removing his cloak to reveal that he is an undead. Not just any undead, its helios. In the historical magic records, he is one of Cain's generals during the war. (Y/N) give her full attention to him in pure rage.

You going to pay for this helios and I'm going to make sure of it. (Y/N) said as she walk towards helios. Feeling the earth beneath us shake, knowing what it means made me terrified to my very soul.

Ven do something... I said as he try to stop her but it ended in vain. When ven grab her by the shoulder, his hand up to his arm was completely blown off. Causing him to back up.

You alright!? I said

F-fine... She just ate some of my magic. Ven said quickly reforming his arm and try again. But this time, his arm was force down with black chains sprouting from the ground. Carrying elsa, I went to ven side and form a wind barrier around to shield us from the destruction that (Y/N) will cause.

It's the first time she lashed out this bad. She's super pissed to what happened to elsa. What can we do? Venrich said

All we can do is wait for her to calm down and pray that she doesn't chew us for what on it... I said worriedly not just for our safety but also

(Y/N)'s...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 344 26
๐‰๐€๐‚๐Ž๐ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐Š ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ โ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘’๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž โž Sabrina Swan was a work of art, a beautifully catastrophic...
122K 3.7K 30
After saving Princess Anna, Queen Elsa is forever indebted to you. (Unisex Protagonist)
676K 33.4K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
11.8K 269 9
( bad grammar in first few chapters but it gets better) Hy this is a marinette/ladybug x reader fanfiction Your mother has to go to new York for wor...