The Billionaire's Secret Babi...

By yanberry

Raelynn is smart and beautiful, but she hides behind her huge frames, ponytail, baggy clothes and high school... More

Overview
Chapter 1 - Endings
Chapter 2 - Taking Chances
Chapter 3 - A Night in Heaven
Chapter 4 - Morning In Hell
Chapter 5 - Was it worth it?
Chapter 6 - Two Surprises, One Night
Chapter 7 - Miracles
Chapter 8- Counting Stars
Chapter 9 - Treasure
Chapter 10 - Crashing Down
Chapter 11 - Here & Now
Chapter 12 - Living A Lie
Chapter 13 - Through His Eyes
Chapter 14 - The Calm
Chapter 15 - The Storm
Chapter 16 - Eye of the Storm
Chapter 17 - Broken Souls
Chapter 18 - Sweet Caramel
Author's Note
Chapter 19 - Humpty Dumpty
Chapter 20 - Deja Vu?
Chapter 21 - Cheater Peter?
Chapter 22 - Trust Issues
Chapter 23 - Let's Start Over
Chapter 24 - Perfectly Imperfect
Chapter 25 - Am I Ready For Love?
Chapter 26 -
Chapter 27 - What Done in the Dark.
Chapter 28 - Coping
Chapter 29 - Tumbling Down
Chapter 30 -Reasons
Timeline
Chapter 31 - Rumor Has It
Chapter 32 - Wake Me Up
Chapter 33 - Hello Fear
Disclaimer -PLEASE READ
Chapter 34 - Goodbye Fear
Chapter 35 - Love Me with Lies
Chapter 36 - Revalations
Chapter 37 - Run for the Hills
Chapter 38 - The Ugly Truth
Chapter 39 - Apologies
Chapter 40 - Going Home
Chapter 41 - Patience is Essence
Chapter 42 - Blossoming Love
Chapter 43 - New Life
Update
Chapter 44 - Epilogue Pt. 1 of 3
Chapter 45- Epilogue Pt. 2 of 3
Loving Mr. Billionaire
The Billionaire Bachelor's Wife

Chapter 46 - Epilogue Pt 3 of 3

154K 3.4K 395
By yanberry

The end.

Multimedia of Quinn, Shantel, Ethan, Cara and Evan above!

THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF *THE BILLIONAIRE'S SECRET BABIES (BSB)*

Please COMMENT and VOTE!

Did you like the story?

Do you want to read part 2? Too bad if you don't, its already up! Wooohooooo!!!!!

****SEQUEL******

*LOVIN MR. BILLIONAIRE (LMB)* has officially started. It won't be as long as this one because it wasn't planned.

BOOK 3 (starts after 2 is finished)

*THE BILLIONAIRE BACHELOR (TBB)* this was originally suppose to be book 2. So it will be longer.

BOOK 4

*THE BILLIONAIRE HEIRS (TBH)*

BOOK 5 (idk yet)

*THE BILLIONAIRE WILD CHILD: TOMAR (BWC)*

Comment!!!!!
Comment!!!!
Comment!!!!

Vote!!!!!!
Vote!!!!!!

_____________

Ethan's P.O.V.

______________

The tension has been high between my fiancée and I for about a 3 weeks now.

I remember eight months ago when we got engaged. It was the happiest day of my life when she said yes!

I never thought I would see that day after I had lost her years ago.

She's was all I ever wanted.

Right now, I'm not sure if it's the same.

I don't know if its just that I wanted her for so long, now I have her, it's wearing off. Maybe I was obsessed or fixated. Or we really are just having everyday problems that we will get over.

But then again what if we don't?

Seeing Bryce and Rae tie the Knot makes me want to do the same right now.

I'm not jealous of my brother but I want what he has. The love, happiness, wife and kids.

I want it all, I've been wanted it all and now I don't want to wait.

Now that's where the issue comes in. I can't convince Quinn of the same.

I'm starting to think she only said yes to my proposal because didn't want to embarrass me or hurt my feelings.

But I rather be hurt and embarrassed in the short run, than the long.

I know relationships are about compromise but how do I compromise on wanting more? On us wanting two different things? On choosing between two different paths?

I feel like I should have been married with kids and the white picket fence before Bryce. I am the older one, I am the one who always wanted that, Bryce never wanted such things. Yet he has it all, and I'm still fighting trying to get it.

It makes me feel unaccomplished in a sense. It's always been something that I dreamed of, but I didn't have the woman by my side to make the dream a reality. Now I do, and it's still a problem.

My little brother did. He had the woman, and gave him thing he couldn't have even possibly dreamed of.

I'm not bitter about it, it just makes me feel unsure about myself.

"I'm proud of you man, I honestly can't wait for it to be me and Quinn out there." I tell Bryce patting him on the shoulder as he comes and take his seat.

"Thanks man! It will happen in time. Don't rush it. Patience is one of the best attributes I've learned from being with Rae. Time is the master of it all!" He tells me not taking his eyes off my Rae.

"I hear you bro. I'll be patient with her." My tongue says one thing and my mind is unsure.

I think it's crazy how much Bryce loves Raelynn. He will do anything for her, no questions asked, you see his will in way he looks at her, daring anyone to mess with her. He's like a lion and she and the kids are his lioness and cubs. He sits in protective mode, watching and ready to pounce.

So the fact that I am sitting here questioning myself about Quinn instead of doing whatever for her or feeling like Bryce, does that make me not love her as much as I should?

Well that seems like the billion dollar question.

_______________

Shantel's P.O.V

________________

Raelynn has become a big sister to me.

I'm so happy to see her radiating with so much joy today.

I dream that will be me one day.

A girl can only dream.

I am still young anyways. I have time.

This is the first wedding I have ever been to and the best. I don't need to attend another wedding to make that judgment.

Where I come from people don't get married.

They have many kids and baby daddies or mama's, work dead end jobs slaving to put a meal on the table, no money for rent, domestic violence, drug lords, trap boys,  rap boys, dope fiends,  killers, pimps and their pimpee's or should I say prostitutes, strippers and just your everyday typical hoes that cost nothing but a mcdouble no cheese.

People in the hood don't have time for marriage. If they do get married, they don't have time to work to stay married because they have mouths to feed and time is money.

The marriages in foster care that I've encountered made no sense to me, because the husband would be rapping the foster kids. That's not real.

My parent's weren't married. I've heard that my father had other kids but nothing ever came of the claims.  It was always me and Tatty until the end. It will remain that way, apart from now I'm apart of the Radley clan.

I love them fiercely.

Especially Elena, my second chance at a mother.

Sometimes I think about my real mom and try to remember her. It's fragments in my mind. I can't even remember what she did for a living. But after finding out about my father and Tatty's past, I don't think I want to know.

I rather to just keep the good memories and hope  that if I have kids, they never ever have to witness not even a tiny portion of what I've been through.

I look over at all the kids with their grandparents and smile.

Those five little people bring me so much joy. Not to mention Blayze. He is so curious. The most curious little boy I have ever met and the most obsessed with the mickey mouse clubhouse and Elmo. That's my Elmo freak!

I always wonder if Raelynn's genes are asleep, they all look exactly like Bryce. I hope the next half dozen at least gets Rae's hair or eyes. Its scary to have every last one look like Bryce, it's like he did all the work.

I always wonder what a mini me would look like.

Sighs.

I can't wait to have my kids.

Well actually I take that back! I'm only 21!

I need to be taking a trip to Vegas, not anyone's  doctors appointment.

"What are you so deep in thought about?" Cara asks?

"How beautiful this wedding is and how in love Rae and Bryce are." I smile at her.

"I know. It's amazing isn't it?"

I agree with her.

"Are you heading back to South Carolina or are you spending a couple days here?" She questions.

I look at her to answer her question and realize she's talking to me but really not paying attention. I see her sucking on the cherry from her drink seductively and staring at Evan.

I look at Evan and he's looking at me. He winks.

Ugh these two are so disgusting.

I'm going to go find my date and dance before these heels start killing my feet.

The things we do for beauty.

_____________

Cara's P.O.V.

______________

As Raelynn and Bryce retreats from the ballroom with their parents and the kids, I make my way to the other side of the head table.

"Hey!" I stop and smile at Evan. He's my date for tonight. "Wanna dance?" He was just sitting there tapping away on the phone but finally looks up.

He glances to the other side of the table before looking back at me and smiling mischievously.

What the heck is that about I thought, when I look behind me and see neither Quinn or Shantel paying attention to us, they are the only two currently sitting at the table.

"Sure." He gets up and grabs my hand pulling me onto the crowded dance floor where everyone is just settling down to a slower paced song after doing the line dance to cotton eyed Joe.

Evan rest each hand on my waist pulling me against his body. Once I'm close enough. I feel his grip on my waist tighten.

I smile.

What no one knows is that, Evan and I have messed around a couple of times.

I tried to take it further after realizing that I got past his wall of one night stands.

But apparently he wasn't having it.

I'm not sure who messed his head up in the past, but its pretty messed up if you ask me.

He thinks all females are out to hurt him or use him. He refuses to let his guard down.

But I'm still trying.

Those couple of nights were enough to leave me wanting for more.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks breaking me from my thoughts.

I look up and my eyes stop on his lips thinking about all the amazing things that they have done and wondering what else they can do.

"Oh I see!" He laughs, catching my blatant oogling. He lowers his head and his minty breath is now fanning my face as his left hand caresses my waist. "You know I can help you with that right?"

Oh yes he can.

My body temperature just went from 0 to 100.

I was ready to tell him yes when I felt his phone vibrate once more.

He pulls it out, looks at the screen, and types something.

"I'll be right back, seems the wedding coordinator is having a bit of a problem!" He kisses my cheek and excuses himself leaving me on the floor.

I'm pretty sure she's having 'a bit of a problem'. See what I mean? He's pretty messed up. How do you go from wanting to help me with my problem to chasing after another skirt in 0.0056 seconds? That's why we could never work I remind myself.

I grab a cocktail from the tray of a waiter passing by to cool myself down.

I head back to the table to check on Quinn. It's obvious that something is up with her and Ethan. They have been trying to act normal, but their facade was slowly crumbling now that Rae and Bryce are gone.

I really hope these two make it. They have been through enough. Especially Quinn, sacrificing her happiness for the love of Rae and the kids.

I don't know how she did it, but she deserves a drink for that.

Guess I'll go grab her a drink, as well as myself since I'm still in heat and need cool down.

_____________

Evan's P.O.V

______________

Cara is such a temptress.

But I already know what her deal is and I'm not going there.

That's what I get for breaking my one night stand rule.

Now she's catching feelings when I only had expectation of her only catching one thing in the bed.

I think I need to stop entertaining her now or being nice to her because it's obvious that she's not getting the point.

But I do need her for something tonight so I might as well utilize the opportunity.

As soon as we start dancing I realize she's in La-La land.

No bueno!

That's never a good sign from a female. That's means she's in love with you or is on the way to falling in love with you.

I don't love her.

I don't even know if I know what love is apart from loving my family.

There is only one other person that makes heart feels weird, makes me feel what I think is love.

But that's neither here nor there.

This thing with Cara needs to end completely. I need to cut all ties with her.

It would be easier if she wasn't connected to the family.

This is why they always say 'don't shit where you lay your head'. Now I'm being messy.

This is not like me.

But I've been off my games for a while.

That's how I got in this situation in the first place.

Cara was just an experiment that I could be normal. That I could be with the same girl more than once. Now its proven, I no longer needed her. If only she would understand that.

But for tonight I will make an exception because I have more to focus on.

I started flirting with her as I watch her just stare at my lips.

I laugh to myself.

If only she knew what these lips want to do, and it isn't with her.

I felt my phone vibrate for what felt like the millionth time since I walked into the dance floor.

I took it out and read the text messages smiling to myself.

Well Cara, it was nice doing business with you. I say to myself as I kiss her cheek and dismiss myself.

"Oops! Sorry!" I say having bumped someone from texting and not looking where I was going approaching the bar.

"It's ok." She smiles shyly.

I smile back at her.

Oh so sweet, shy, quiet and innocent looking Meghan. How Dylan scored such a babe is still a mystery to me.

If she wasn't Dylan's wife, I would tie her to my be and find out just how quiet she is.

I smile to myself.

When has anyone being married ever stopped me before?

"What can I get for you?" The bartender ask.

"Let me get a Jack Daniels on the Rock!" I turn to Meghan. "Would you like something?" I mean she is standing by the bar.

"It's no problem I can get it. Thank you." She hold her head down and tucks her hair behind her ears.

Oh yes.

I take a seat on the stool.

This will be a fun one.

______________

Quinn's P.O.V

_______________

I sigh as I take in everything around me.

Rae and Bryce has been through so much, yet they have made it through.

Sometimes I wonder if I will really have that.

I touch my engagement ring and spin it around my finger for comfort.

I already have that!

Or do I?

I look at the dance floor watching Ethan laugh as he dances with one of Raelynn's distant cousin.

"You ok?" Cara asks coming to the table and handing me a drink.

I take the glass and look at her as she tosses half of hers back.

"What's this?" I ask skeptically.

"It's called, keep calm and drink it!" She says and toss the other half of her drink back.

I shake my head at her and sip mine.

It tastes really good, but I can tell it's one of those drinks that creeps up on you if you have too many.

"Anyways, like I asked before? Are you ok? Ready to tell me what's going on with you and Ethan?" She asks.

"Oh it's nothing really! We just had a disagreement." Is it that obvious that something is wrong?

"Mmhhm, if you say so, but just know that I'm here if you need me. And if you dont want to tell me, at least tell Rae. She's better at this stuff than I am anyways and you two are closer."

I look at her.

"That's not true. The three of us are close." I tell her.

"Quinn don't fool yourself, I'm not that slow. You and Rae have the relationship of an ass and toilet. Y'all both need each other. Now I'm like the toilet paper, I'm important to both but not as essential." She laughs. "I'm not mad. It's my fault really. I went away to Texas and left you both to go to New York. You two were there for each other through every bump in the road, while I was partying away in Houston. It's life though, nothing in life is constant. With growth comes change. I'm just really happy that the both of you are still in my life. I've met many people over the years, and none could hold a candle next to the two of you." She tells me right before yelling at the waiter passing by with a tray for another drink.

Some days I have no clue what's up with her! Did she really just refer to me as a toilet and her as the toilet paper?

I start to laugh.

"What are you laughing about?" She asks.

"You just called me a toilet and Rae an ass!" Omg wait until Rae hears this.

"That's all you heard from my heartfelt speech?"

I laugh even harder.

I heard everything and she is right. Before I go to Cara about relationship problems, I would to Rae, and likewise for her. But Cara is still our best friend regardless. It's just like, before I would go to Rae to go clubbing or talk about sex, I would go to Cara. We both have different things that we are closer with each other about.

"I have to pee!" I tell her getting up from the table making my way to the restroom after laughing too much.

I make my way into the restroom and see all the doors closed and two ladies waiting.

I can't wait!

I leave and head up the stairs, remembering a restroom in the bridal suite.

Not even bothering to knock because no one should be in here, it was only to be used for the bride and bridesmaids to freshen up before going to the reception or change, and the bride is gone and the others are down stairs.

I rush into the room and then make the left going to the door for the bathroom.

I swing the door open.

"Yesss... Mmmhhh right there."

Slap.

"Who's is it?"

Slap.

"It's yours!"

"Does he make you feel as good as I do?"

Slap slap!

"Mmhhh...oooohhh!"

"Does he Shantel?"

Slap slap slap!

"Oh god.....Evannnnn!!!"

I finally gasp realizing that the vision before me and the sound of flesh connecting is real!

Both heads fly in my direction.

"Oh shit!" Evan says burying Shantel's half naked body into his own as she is sitting on the bathroom counter with her legs wrapped around him and he is standing in front of her, with his pants at his feet and his ass all out.

I finally cover my eyes and turn my back getting ready to walk away.

I can't believe these two.

"Quinn wait please!" Shantel yells.

I stop as I hear them whispering and clothes fumbling.

"We're decent now. You can uncover your eyes." Evan laughs.

I turn to see the two of them fully clothed, looking shaken up.

I cross my arms waiting to hear what they have to say.

Evan looks nervous and Shantel looks like she's about to cry.

"What were you two thinking? Bryce and Ethan warned you Evan. And Shantel, Rae and I had this talk with you. I just hope you two know what you're doing. You are both adults, we can't stop you or control you, but I will just remind you that if this ends badly, one of you will be hurt and I can already tell who that will be." I say looking at Shantel. "And I don't see you both being around each other if something like that happens, which means it will cause a rift in the family. So get your heads out of your ass and think about Tomar and the family before you two go down a road you can't possibly come back from!" I tell them.

"It was a mistake!" Evan speaks up. "This will never happen again!" He says seriously and leaves the room.

I turn to look at Shantel and she's looking at the direction in which Evan just left in disbelief.

"You ok?" I ask her.

She nods and wipe a tear away.

"Please don't tell Bryce and Rae!" She begs.

I shake my head. "Yeah Bryce and Rae should be of a worry to you, but right now if I were you, I would more worry about cleaning myself up and putting my underwear back on!" I point to the underwear on the floor that was forgotten. "Before making my way back to West! Do you remember him? Your date and boyfriend in the ballroom?"

She buries her face in her hands.

"Shantel, I have enough problems of my own. The last thing I have time to do is be worrying about you and Evan right now. I didn't see anything.  As of right now, I'm legally blind! That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Now let me pee and then you can get cleaned up so we can go back down stairs." I tell her.

I hope these two get it together. But first I hope Ethan and I get our shit together.

Idk how Rae does it. And everyone thinks it's so easy.

I love Ethan. He is everything to me.

I want a future with him.

It's just more complicated than it seems.

Nothing in life is ever as it seems.

Nothing worth having comes easy or is easily kept.

The only thing that comes easy for me is in this life is,

Loving Mr. Billionaire.

~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~

Did you enjoy the story?

Favorite character?

Favorite child?

Favorite chapter or moment?

What would you like to see in part 2?

What do you think is Ethan and Quinn's problem?

What do you think is going to happen?

For all those who were there from the beginning of the journey. THANK YOU!!!!!!! I FREAKING LOVE YOU SOOO SOOO MUCH.

For all those who commented: you motivated me, made me laugh, and made me update faster. YOU ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!! It makes me remember you and I'm always willing to help you if I can (=  

For all those who give the 100-300 votes per chapter out of 21,000 reads. I just want to say. You didn't have to stop and hit the little star like the other 20,700  but you did! I AM OVERLY GRATEFUL FOR YOU! /\(^_^)/  ✊

For all those who only read and nothing more: you are more than a "ghost reader" to me and without you, I would never have the support I do. Every read counts. SO THANK YOU. {^_^}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200 29 35
Lyric Rivera with her head held high and an air of confidence, she exuded an arrogant aura that drew both admiration and envy from her peers. A visio...
4.6M 106K 31
THIS IS ONE OF MY FIRST BOOKS ON WATTPAD. "Get out", he shouted at me "get out now and never come back" I wiped at the tears that were streaming dow...
458K 14.8K 44
What would be simple for most people: go to their dream college, get a good education, pursue the career of their dreams, and fall in love along the...
75.8K 2.3K 37
Raven Bryce, a girl from a small village in London, wanted nothing more than to become a professional ballet dancer. So with a bag of dreams, she mov...